Hi! I’m Scott Mason, the Head of Operations for the Straw Hat Pizza chain. I didn’t start the business but I grew up going to Straw Hat Pizza and I have always loved our pizza. My grandfather used to take me there as a kid back in the 1970s. I’ve been with Straw Hat Pizza for nearly 11 years and in my… Continue Reading »
The Food Truck Empire Blog
Le Macaron French Pastries – Company Overview
- Founded: 2009
- Franchising Since: 2012
- Number of Existing Locations: 52
- Total Initial Investment: $84,350 to $361,500
- Initial Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6% of gross sales
- Ad Royalty Fee: 1% of gross sales
- Net Worth Minimum: $250,000
- Agreement Length: 10 years
Le Macaron was founded in 2009 by mother-daughter… Continue Reading »
Introduction to the Totally Nutz® Franchise OpportunityTotally Nutz®, a gourmet cinnamon-glazed nut company.
We are Totally Nutz®, a gourmet cinnamon-glazed nut company. We freshly roast and glaze almonds, cashews, and pecans on-site at events and venues nationwide.
Our mission is to be the premier nut vendor worldwide, enhancing people’s event experience by delivering gourmet fresh roasted nuts to patrons and event… Continue Reading »
Thinking about starting a self-funded juice or smoothie business in 2020 or beyond? According to industry reports this industry can expect steady growth in the natural juice space globally for the next half decade. Here are a few statistics about the encouraging trajectory of the industry in coming years:
- The fruit and vegetable juice market is expected to hit $257 billion by 2025. This market was estimated at $158 billion in 2016…. Continue Reading »
Introduction to the Popbar Franchise Opportunity
Back in 2009, we were looking for a decadent twist on a classic dessert. We discussed ice cream, popsicles, and other frozen treats. Being from Italy, I thought about the possibility of serving gelato in a new way – on a stick! After a lot of research and development, we perfected our recipes, the visual aspects of our store, and added a make-it-your-own element, offering the option… Continue Reading »
Serious About Food Business?
Join the growing community of foodie entrepreneurs and learn the seven ways entrepreneurs are funding their startups in 2019. Tip: Two of these you don't need to pay back.
- Survey Results: What is the Average Income for a Food Truck Vendor?
- Pitch Scripts for New Vending Machine Locations
- Total Cost Breakdown For Hot Dog Cart Business Startups (Spreadsheet)
- How to Track Vending Sales and Inventory
- 31 Awesome Cottage Food Business Ideas You Can Start Right Now
- Survey Results: Why Do Coffee Shops Fail? 232 Owners Share Top Reasons