Sushi is an incredibly popular Japanese delicacy—slabs of fresh, delicious raw fish over perfectly cooked vinegared rice. Sushi is the iconic staple of Japanese cuisine.
If you’re running a sushi lounge or Japanese restaurant, you may want to use these slogans, captions, and quotes to brand your business, to draw in customers, or to give your establishment a unique character.
- Sushi Marketing Slogans
- Sushi Restaurant Marketing Slogans
- Sushi Captions for Social Media
- Sushi Puns
- Sushi Hashtags
- Sushi Quotes
- Funny Sushi Quotes
- Baked Sushi Captions
- Sushi Slogans for T-Shirts
- Sushi Brand Slogans
Sushi Marketing Slogans
Get customers hungry for your sushi with any of these marketing slogans. You can even use these slogans to entice people who never tried eating sushi to try it out.
- Aged sushi is like aged wine. Delicious!
- Only the best fish is served here.
- Exotic sushi served here.
- Beware! You’ll love the sushi here.
- Caution! Our sushi is addictive.
- Grand freshness guaranteed.
- Sushi to go!
- We deliver sushi wherever, whenever.
- The perfect art of sushi is practiced here.
Related Reading: 165+ Creative Muffin Captions and Quotes from Social Media
- When sushi meets perfection.
- Do you love sushi? You’ll love us.
- Discover the secret of great sushi.
- More than just slices of fish and slabs of rice.
- Sushi fusion in a friendly atmosphere.
- Enjoy our awesome sushi.
- Try our sushi with a twist.
- Authentic Japanese sushi here.
- Fish is an art form.
Sushi Restaurant Marketing Slogans
Do you own a sushi bar or restaurant? Use these slogans to encourage people to visit your establishment.
- The bounty of the sea in one place.
- The magic of great sushi.
- Enjoy the treasures of the sea.
- Japanese cuisine at its finest.
- More than just fresh fish.
- The heart of Japanese cuisine.
- For the love of fine sushi.
- Where sushi lovers meet.
- Only real, classic, Japanese sushi.
- Explore Japan’s gastronomic adventures right here.
- The Mega sushi.
- A thousand flavors of sushi.
- Open our sushi doors.
- Try our Ninja sushi roll.
- The ocean brought here.
- Conveying the goodness of sushi to you.
- Customizing your sushi.
Sushi Captions for Social Media
Bring life to your sushi-related posts in your social media channels with these captions.
- Hai dozo! Please eat!
- Dance to a different tuna!
- Salmon says eat!
- Freshness served daily.
- Our sushi makes you feel powerful.
- Taste super delicious fresh sushi.
- Our spicy tuna rolls will make you smile.
- We’ll teach you the right sushi manners—along with the perfect sushi.
- Not just soy sauce and wasabi
- The classic sushi never fades
Related Reading: 188+ Ramen Noodle Marketing Slogans and Captions for Social Media
- When sushi and love meet.
- Sushi made fresh every day.
- Take your pick of our delicious sushi.
- A sushi dinner makes a romantic date.
- We bring the California rolls to you!
- Sushi is life.
- You’ll backflip over our ninja rolls.
- There’s a reason why sushi is well loved.
- The world’s favorite fresh seafood dish.
- Hungry for sushi?
- Enjoy life? Enjoy sushi.
Let’s have some fun while enjoying our favorite sushi.
- Sus-he and sus-she
- Let’s maki today special.
- The sushi that rolls together stays together
- I’m your soymate.
- It’s really rice to finally meet you.
- That’s enough! No more Mr. Rice guy.
- Is there something fishy going on?
- Sushi’s the one?
- You make miso happy.
- Let’s roll.
- Calm down. You do have a hot tempura.
- They see me rollin’
- I love the way you roll.
- You’re ebi-thing to me!
- She believed in herself, sushi-did.
- It’s been a long time. Are you happy sashimi?
- The sushi wanted to know what the bee was up to. So he asked, “Wasa-bi?”
- You’re shrimply awesome!
Use any of these hashtags so people can find your business easier.
Check out what some famous people have to say about sushi. Here are some of my personal favorite quotes.
- “Making sushi is an art, and experience is everything.” – Nobu Matsuhisa
- “In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice.” – Guy Fieri
- “I’m not making art, I’m making sushi.” – Masaharu Morimoto
- “Don’t dunk your nigiri in the soy sauce. Don’t mix your wasabi in the soy sauce. If the rice is good, complement your sushi chef on the rice.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “I’m obsessed with sushi.” – Emma Roberts
- “What I do gorge on is sushi. This is the only dish I don’t mind overindulging in.” – Sushmita Sen
“Go out one day and treat yourself. Go out and have the best sushi you can find…and tell yourself you deserve this.” – Roy Choi
- “When I look back at something like ‘Raw Like Sushi,’ I think I was very much in the right place at the right time.” – Neneh Cherry
- “You know how kids dream of being soccer players or actors? Well, my dream was to be a sushi chef.” – Nobu Matsuhisa
Related Reading: My 259+ Smart Rice Marketing Slogans and Quotes for Social Media
- “The iPhone is like ‘omakase’, the style of sushi where the chef chooses what you’re going to eat, and might even tell you how to eat it” – Daniel Lyons
- “Mexican, Mediterranean, Italian, sushi, I love it all. Put it on a plate, and as long as I know what it is, I will eat it.” – Camren Bicondova
- “Sushi is one of my favorite foods.” – Dylan Penn
- “I’ve actually always been a big fan of seafood. Sushi is one my favorite things.” – Alexander Gould
“The fine art of preparing sushi is something that you watch and learn.” – Nobu Matsuhisa
- “I could probably eat sushi every day.” – Eric McCormack
- “I love Japanese food—sushi, sashimi, and miso soup.” – Shilpa Shetty
- “I love eating sushi and eating raw and clean. Low carbs are what works for me.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “Sushi is something very exclusive. It’s very high-class cooking in Japan.” – Nobu Matsuhisa
Funny Sushi Quotes
Give your viewers, readers, and customers something to smile about with these funny sushi captions.
- “Remember the letter S: salads, stir fries, scrambles, soups, smoothies and sushi. You can’t go wrong with the letter S.” – Harley Pasternak
- “A lot of people who like sushi don’t really like raw fish or seaweed.” – Guy Fieri
- “In LA, I live on sushi or salad.” – Denise Van Outen
- “At one point in time I was eating sushi like five days a week.” – Riff Raff
- “I’m definitely a sushi person. I know I can eat a lot and still be fairly healthy.” – Holly Marie Combs
- “I don’t discriminate against sushi. It’s all good in my book.” – Billy Horschel
- “Sushi is taking over the world. It’s like pizza: you can get it everywhere.” – Joel Robuchon
- “Abs are great but have you tried sushi?”- unknown
“I love sushi. Once on Valentine’s Day, someone I was dating rocked up at the airport to pick me up with a bag of salmon because I love it so much.” – Ella Eyre
- “Happiness is a sushi date” – unknown
- “Tip your drag queens, bartenders, and don’t rub your chopsticks together at the sushi restaurant.” – Aquaria
- “You had me at sushi” – unknown
- “Sushi is Japanese for yummy” – unknown
- “Then sushi restaurant – butchering fish and they make your body smell like fishy.” – Masaharu Morimoto
- “Feed me sushi and tell me I’m pretty” – unknown
- “I’m an introvert. But I’m willing to discuss sushi” – unknown
- “I literally order sushi, watch ‘Law & Order,’ and go to sleep at 9 o’clock every night. I’m a grandmother.” Bella Hadid
Baked Sushi Captions
Sushi is usually served raw. However, many restaurants try to be creative to stand out from the rest. Baked sushi is one of these creative variations that are enjoyed by consumers who aren’t ready to eat raw fish just yet.
- Don’t you know sushi can be baked?
- A revolutionary step in creating sushi.
- Delicious baked sushi, anyone?
- Baked sushi? Why not?
- Love baked sushi?
- Let’s bake some sushi.
- Fish taken to the next level.
- Japanese cuisine at greater heights.
- Baked and double the fun.
- Deliciousness at its maximum.
- Not a fan of raw fish? Try our baked ones.
- Baked sushi is healthier and safer.
- 100% baked, 100% goodness.
- When premium sushi and baking becomes one.
- Baked sushi—yes, it’s the one.
- Overload your taste buds with baked sushi.
- When baked is better than raw.
- Raw, baked, or something else. Choose your sushi.
Sushi Slogans for T-Shirts
Want to declare your love for sushi publicly? Have these words printed on your shirt.
- Life loves sushi.
- The fish of a lifetime.
- I love sushi.
- Sushi lover here.
- Can’t have a romantic date without sushi.
- Get away from me if you don’t like sushi.
- Call me if you have sushi.
- Are you a sushi master?
- Come! Let’s eat sushi together.
- Eating sushi is sexy.
- Sushi rules the world.
- For my last meal, I’ll have a 16-course sushi dinner.
- Who mentioned sushi?
- Take away everything except my sushi.
- Sushi and sashimi—they’re all scrumptious.
- Take me to a sushi bar.
- Wake up and eat sushi.
- My favorite art form is fish.
Sushi Brand Slogans
Use these phrases as your taglines or slogans for your sushi business. These slogans are simple and relatable.
- Best sushi in town.
- Serving amazing sushi since (insert the year of your establishment)
- The taste of Japan.
- Best sushi, even better service.
- Experience authentic sushi experience.
- The perfect sushi restaurant.
- Your place to be when it comes to sushi.
- Real Japanese sushi.
- Yes, our sushi chef is a pure-blooded Japanese.
- Sushi’s best.
- Sushis on a belt.
- The freshness of Japan.
- Visit our sushi bar.
- Delish sushi delight.
- Treat yourself to some sushi after a hard day’s work.
- Replenish your love of sushi.
- The sushi place.
- Slices, rolls, and many more.
Sushi is an amazing delicacy that captures the hearts—and the palates—of millions of people all around the world with more than 100,000 Japanese themed restaurants in operation outside the island country. If you’re serving sushi, make sure you stand out—that people will recognize your sushi as a must-try. You can raise awareness for your product by incorporating any of these slogans, captions, and quotes in your marketing campaign.