Rice is a staple for more than half of the world’s population with over 3.5 billion people relying on it for more than 20% of their daily calories. In the United States, the average American consumes 10.8 kg of rice per year. Rice production in the US is the third-largest among cereals, after corn and wheat.
I’ve always liked eating rice because I can use it as a blank canvas for a wide range of recipes. For instance, I enjoy rice with some fried toppings or prepared Japanese-style in sushi rolls. Rice is easy to cook and inexpensive. Its nutritional value, accessibility, and affordability made it a staple food that’s enjoyed around the globe.
If you are planning to sell Asian-inspired foods like fried rice or rice bowls, make sure to download our free food cost and pricing spreadsheet. With so many different ways to enjoy rice, there’s no shortage of creative slogans and quotes available to aid menu promotion. These slogans are effective on social media or in your physical store. Enjoy!
- Rice Marketing Slogans
- Rice Quotes
- Fried Rice Slogans
- Fried Rice Quotes
- Rice Taglines
- Rice Bowl Slogans
- Basmati Rice Taglines
- Phrases about Rice
Rice Marketing Slogans
- The Perfect Partner For Every Meal.
- You’ll Love Every Single Grain.
- Only The Best Quality Rice!
- Eat Right, Feel Good.
- There’s Love In Every Grain!
- For An Easily Digestible Fuel Source.
- There’s A Lot To Love About Rice.
- Who Doesn’t Love Eating Rice?
- You Can Eat It With Anything!
- Your Body Deserves Only The Best!
- Gluten-Free Goodness!
- The Good Stuff Your Body Needs.
- Give Your Body The Nutrients It Needs!
- Your Health Is Your Riches.
Related Reading: 150+ Unforgettable Omelette Captions and Quotes for Social Media
- Being Healthy Is Cool!
- The Quality Of Rice You Deserve.
- Made For Better Eating Experience.
- The Rice You Can’t Turn Down!
- We Make It Healthier!
- Bringing You A Healthier, Stronger Body.
- Your Health Is Your Wealth.
- Taste The Joy In Every Grain.
- Your Health Is Our Concern.
- The Most Trusted Rice Brand!
- For Overall Body Health Improvement.
- Your Health Is In Good Hands.
- Above And Beyond Your Expectations.
“Rice is the best, the most nutritive and unquestionably the most widespread staple in the world.” — Auguste Escoffier
“Rice is great if you’re really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.” — Mitch Hedberg
“If you give me rice, I’ll eat today; if you teach me how to grow rice, I’ll eat every day.”— Mahatma Gandhi
“I like to eat Wheaties Fuel for breakfast with fresh fruit and egg whites. For lunch, I like to eat my wife’s ‘home run chicken,’ which is chicken, rice and vegetables, and for dinner I eat grilled steak or a couple of chicken breasts with rice and vegetables. During the day, I drink OhYeah! protein shakes as a snack.” — Albert Pujols
“In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice.” — Guy Fieri
“I’ll eat anything. I love food in general. I love traditional Mexican, carne asada. Just meat, beans, rice, and some good salsa.” — Becky G
“I’m a big fan of Caribbean food, Spanish food, Dominican food – like rice and beans. Hot sauce just adds a different layer of boom to the food, you feel me?” — Theophilus London
Related Reading: 159+ Smart Bagel Captions and Catchphrases for Social Media
“I stopped eating carbs and red meat for a month and a half, and I was like, ‘Oh, no, I lost my butt!’ I have to eat potatoes, rice and meat to bulk up. But I do try not to eat too much fast food.” — Karrueche Tran
“I love eating it – grilled chicken, pasta, rice, and other foods that give me long term energy. Every once in a while, my sweet tooth gets the best of me and I have to snack on some candy. Beverage wise, I stick to sports drinks, water, milk, and juice.” — Derrick Rose
“I really focus on natural products, so I love using unrefined products instead of refined ones. I swap white rice for brown rice or quinoa. I use brown rice pasta instead of regular pasta, nut milk or oat milk instead of dairy milk, and coconut yogurt instead of cows’ yoghurt, etc.” — Ella Woodward
“I love to cook comfort food. I’ll make fish and vegetables or meat and vegetables and potatoes or rice. The ritual of it is fun for me, and the creativity of it.” — Reese Witherspoon
“Give a bowl of rice to a man and you will feed him for a day. Teach him how to grow his own rice and you will save his life.” — Confucius
“When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.” — Linji Yixuan
Fried Rice Slogans
- Better Than Plain Rice!
- Full Of Flavor And Easy To Prepare!
- Make It Nice, Make It Fried Rice.
- Can’t Go Wrong With Good Ol’ Fried Rice.
- Upgrade Your Plain Rice!
- Get Egg-cited With This Fried Rice!
- Rice Is Nice But Fried Rice Is Even Better.
- When In Doubt, Eat Some Fried Rice!
- Cook Fried Rice And Chill.
- As Mouth Watering As Fried Rice!
- Fried Rice Is Exactly What You Need Today.
- Making Plain Boring Rice Yummy.
- Hungry? Go Make Some Fried Rice.
- Rice Never Tasted Better.
- The Tastier, Better Version Of Rice.
- The Best Way To Have Your Rice.
- Transform Leftovers Into Something Delicious!
- What Intense Deliciousness!
- Fried Rice Served Right.
- You’ll Approve With This Recipe!
- What Better Than A Wholesome Fried Rice Meal.
- Don’t Miss Out On This Fried Rice.
- Have A Mouth Watering Breakfast.
- Fried Rice To Satisfy Your Cravings.
- Happiness In Every Bite.
- The Ultimate Comfort Food!
- The Easy Go-To Weekday Recipe.
- Start Your Day Right!
- How About Some Fried Rice For Breakfast?
Fried Rice Quotes
- “This sounds like a brag, but I know how to make good fried rice. I learned in college. There are two secrets – take the rice after you cook it and let it get cold in the fridge. Then cook the egg like you’re making a fried egg and just before it’s done, dump the rice and veg on it and swirl it around.”— Patton Oswalt
“The cheapest gadget – and you don’t even have to spend a dime – is chopsticks from a Chinese restaurant. I use them for everything: to toss salads, to turn a piece of meat in the pan, to flip croquettes in the Fryolator, to whisk eggs for omelets, to stir eggs into fried rice when I make tha