Breakfast, as many people say, is the most important meal of the day. However, there are lazy days where people don’t want to go to the kitchen and prepare themselves their morning meal. They’d rather enjoy their bacon, sausages, eggs, and toast right there in bed.
Well, why not? If you’re running a bed-and-breakfast, inn, hostel, or some other hospitality establishment, you can include a luxury breakfast-in-bed service to pamper guests.
Here are some captions, taglines, quotes, and hashtags you can use to promote a breakfast-in-bed service. You can download our B&B business plan here if you plan to start a business around this concept. Alternatively, you can use these captions to describe the experience to your friends on social media. Let’s get to it.
- Bed in Breakfast Captions
- Bed in Breakfast Quotes
- Breakfast in Bed Hashtags
- Funny Quotes about Breakfast in Bed
- Sunday Breakfast Captions
- Oatmeal Captions
- French Toast Captions
Bed in Breakfast Captions
Use these unique captions as your service tagline or slogan to stir potential patrons’ curiosity about your breakfast service.
- You’re our guest. Breakfast is on us!
- Enjoy our delicious breakfast—in bed!
- Start your day right with our awesome breakfast.
- Before leaving, don’t forget your breakfast.
- Wake up to the smell of our wonderful breakfast.
- It’s a beautiful morning to have breakfast in bed!
- We’ll take breakfast to you!
- A perfect breakfast in bed gives you the best of both worlds.
- One breakfast in bed—coming up!
- Travel back in time. Try out our medieval breakfast.
- Lazy? Stay in bed. We’ll take care of breakfast.
- Let breakfast come to you on a sleepy day.
- Treating you like royalty.
- Let’s kickstart your morning.
- Breakfast’s ready!
- Bedding your breakfast since (year your business was established).
- Best breakfast in bed in (name of your locale).
- A place where breakfast comes to you.
- Smell that? That’s our breakfast waking you up.
- Waking you up to a nice, home-cooked breakfast.
- Personalized breakfast at your bed.
- Sleep well! Breakfast will be waiting tomorrow.
- Dreaming of breakfast? We’ll make it come true tomorrow!
- Making your bedroom your breakfast room.
- Enjoy beautiful views from your room while enjoying our hot, premium breakfast.
- Breakfast of the day.
- Breakfast wheeled in.
- Enjoy the sun, enjoy our food.
Bed in Breakfast Quotes
The importance of breakfast is definitely prevalent, considering that many famous people have said something memorable about this morning meal.
- “Stormy in love, stormy in interviews, breakfast in bed – that’s me, love.” – Graham Chapman
- “Never work before breakfast. Eat your breakfast first” – Josh Billings
- “I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me.” – Steve Carell
- “I always wanted to be a movie star. I thought it meant being famous and having breakfast in bed. I didn’t know you had to be up at 4 AM” – June Allyson
- “Have you heard about the morning after pill, or what I like to call breakfast in bed?” – Daniel Tosh
- “Breakfast, lunch, and tea are all the human frame requires” – Hilaire Belloc
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper” – Adelle Davis
- “Airbnb started with ‘air bed and breakfast.” – Jeff Jordan
- “When I was young, I would make my parents breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings.” – Tom Douglas
“Who wouldn’t prefer having breakfast in bed to getting up at the crack of dawn and having a cup of coffee in a studio makeup department?” – Rita Hayworth
- “I want to get up in the morning and just roll over in my bed into an indoor swimming pool. And then swim to the breakfast table.” – Jimmy Hendrix
- “One of the things I have to do is to serve my wife breakfast in bed.” – John Cheever
- “I like to have my breakfast in bed, and I use that time to watch the recorded shows on my TiVo.” – Alison Brie
- “They would postpone the afterlife for one last breakfast” – Michael Hiebert
- “Janie procrastinates…And pours herself a bowl of cereal. Breakfast—one of the five most important meals of the day.” – Lisa McMann
Related Reading: 200+ Unique Coconut Marketing Slogans, Caption, and Quotes
- “When the other kids went to school, my mother would make them breakfast and then she would go back to bed for an hour” – Paula Poundstone
- “I read usually in the morning, in my kitchen at breakfast. A short reading time—usually poetry.” – Sue Monk Kidd
“Work is with me while I eat my breakfast in bed and run through the newspaper, while I shave and bathe and dress.” – CS Forester
- “True love is breakfast in bed” – unknown
- “I love breakfast in bed, when the breakfast is you” – unknown
- “If I’ll make you breakfast in bed, a simple ‘thank you’ is all I need” – unknown
- “Happiness is breakfast in bed” – unknown
- “Invest in a good breakfast” – unknown
- “I’m enjoying my meal boys. As much as you want to destroy, you’re not going to stop me” – Wardaddy
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast” – unknown
- Enjoying a good breakfast is like reading the best part of a beautiful poem.
- “A good breakfast is a start of a good day” – unknown
- “Life begins with a good breakfast” – unknown
Breakfast in Bed Hashtags
Let people find your breakfast-serving establishment on social media easily with these hashtags.
Funny Quotes about Breakfast in Bed
Read on some breakfast-in-bed quotes that will make you smile, boosting your mood for the day.
- “Does breakfast in bed count as a morning workout?” – Elizabeth Jane Howard
- “Oh lovers! Be careful in those dangerous first days! Once you’ve brought breakfast in bed you’ll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.” – Milan Kundera
“How can I be expected to love someone who tries such crude manipulations as bringing me breakfast in bed?” – Matt Groening
- “I often take exercise. Why only yesterday I had breakfast in bed.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If he wants breakfast in bed, tell him to sleep in the kitchen.” – Kathy Lette
- “Bed and breakfast. You make both” – unknown
- “Can I have YOU for breakfast in bed today?” – unknown
- “I’ve never stayed at a bed and breakfast. If I did, I would start to get hungry!” – Mitch Hedberg
- “I absolutely insist that all my boys are in bed before breakfast” – Colin Ingleby-Mackenzie
- “Good morning! What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four hundred thousand.” – Wavy Gravy
- “Love wants to enjoy in other ways the human being whom it has enjoyed in bed; it looks forward to having breakfast.” – Henry Fairlie
“Who wouldn’t prefer having breakfast in bed to getting up at the crack of dawn and having a cup of coffee in a studio makeup department?”- Rita Hayworth
- “And a Finnish woman, who made my bed and cooked breakfast and muttered Finnish wisdom to herself over the electric stove”— F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I welcome monsters into my bed and set a place for them at breakfast” – Fortesa Latifi
- “Was once in a play called ‘Breakfast in Bed.’ Did you have a big role? No just toast and marmalade!” – unknown
- “I read the obits. If I’m not there, I know I’m not dead, so I eat a good breakfast and go back to bed.” – Pete Seeger
Related Reading: 150+ Smartest Banana Slogans and Quotes of All-Time
- “I have two kids who were like me. They would sit at the breakfast table and grumble. I think it’s born into us.” – Dick Van Dyke
- “He’s brought me breakfast. In bed. And he’s done it shirtless. Women of America, be jealous.” – Jasinda Wilder
“This is a magic bed-and-breakfast and the two guys in my kitchen are aliens from outer space” – Ilona Andrews
- “I like sleeping because it’s a time machine to breakfast” – unknown
- “Eat your breakfast tonight so you can sleep until lunch tomorrow” – unknown
- Let’s challenge ourselves! Let’s try a breakfast of Surströmming!
- My two Sunday moods: hungry and sleepy.
- I love you as much as I love breakfast.
- Choose: make your bed or make your breakfast.
- It’s a beautiful morning—to stay in bed and have breakfast
- I’d like to have an army breakfast, please.
- Bacon, eggs, sausages, beans—-wait, am I dreaming?
Sunday Breakfast Captions
There’s nothing more relaxing than a slow-moving Sunday morning with nowhere to be. These captions reflect this feeling.
- It’s Sunday! It’s time for breakfast in bed!
- A delicious breakfast on a Sunday! What a way to end the week!
- A breakfast with you on a Sunday—perfection!
- A good breakfast gives you the fuel you need to push through the day.
- Waking up on a Sunday morning is a good reason to partake in a nice, hot breakfast.
- “Easy like a Sunday morning”
- Sundays are incomplete without a hot breakfast in bed
- A full English breakfast—my kind of Sunday breakfast!
- This Sunday, let’s try out a medieval breakfast.
- The world is better with a hot Sunday breakfast.
- Sunday ain’t brunch day. It’s breakfast day!
- There’s no such thing as a bad Sunday—if you have a great breakfast!
- I know you’re sleepy. But have breakfast first.
- Wake up to hot coffee, fried eggs, and awesome bacon!
- Start Sunday with a delightful breakfast.
- It’s Sunday! What’s for breakfast?
- Tell me when it’s Sunday so I can cook you the best breakfast in the world.
- Breakfasts seem to be more delicious on Sundays.
- Nothing during Sunday starts without a filling breakfast.
- Donuts, coffee, bacon, eggs—what a perfect Sunday breakfast!
- Lovely Sunday, lovely breakfast.
- How do you like your Sunday breakfast?
- Sunday mornings are best reserved for delicious breakfast.
- I’d give anything for a Sunday breakfast in front of a white sand beach.
- Don’t miss Sunday breakfast when cruising the Mediterranean.
- Rise and shine! It’s breakfast time!
- Early to rise, early to eat, early to enjoy a beautiful Sunday!
- Sunday is a chance to refuel you