As far back as I can remember, I’ve enjoyed cooking-up omelettes for breakfast. For one, they’re not hard to make. If you’ve got eggs, a frying pan, and a couple other ingredients in the fridge, you’re all set. I routinely toss in bacon, sausage, cheese, and avocado into the mix for mine.
If you’re running a resort, hotel, bed-and-breakfast, hotel, restaurant, café, bistro, and some other hospitality business or food establishment, chances are you’ll have this dish on your menu. Or maybe you just want to show off your breakfast to friends on social media like me. Here are some suggested captions, quotes, hashtags, and phrases to describe your mouth-watering omelettes.
If your restaurant has a breakfast menu, chances are you serve omelettes. Try these captions in your social media posts and marketing collateral to encourage people to sample your creation.
- Experts in premium omelettes since (insert date of when the business was established)
- Exquisitely folded for you to eat
- Our omelettes go a long way
- Simple eggs, perfect omelettes
- Omelettes: freshly made every day
- Your choice of fillings in our omelette
- When in doubt, have an omelette with us.
- Folded to perfection
- Our omelettes don’t just have fillings. They have toppings too!
- Amazingly good omelettes here!
Related Reading: 159+ Smart Bagel Captions and Catchphrases for Social Media
- For frying out loud, try our omelettes today!
- A surprise in every omelette
- We specialize in cheese omelettes!
- The best omelette connoisseurs in (insert your locale)
- Why not have an omelette?
- The world of the freshest omelettes
- Perfecting the art of cooking omelettes for (number of years)
- See what’s in the fold
- Fillings and toppings galore!
- Discover for yourself why (name of your city, state, or country) loves our omelettes.
- Try our omelette. It will be your first love.
- Eggs in gastronomic supremacy
- How do you like your omelette? Tell us!
- Making the best omelettes is an art. We have perfected it!
- Need millions of dollars? We can’t give you that but we can let you try our omelettes.
Omelettes are enjoyed by all sorts of famous and important people. Here are some quotes about the almighty omelette you can use to overlay on a photo.
- “The way you make an omelette reveals your character.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “An egg white omelette with vegetables is one of my favorite breakfasts.” – Gabriela Isler
- “A clever arrangement of bad eggs will never make a good omelette.” – CS Lewis
- “You cannot make a good omelette with bad eggs.” – RJ Rushdoony
- “Just as there is nothing between the admirable omelette and the intolerable, so with autobiography.” – Hilaire Belloc
“I can make dessert and salad, but I stay away from meals. My husband makes amazing omelettes, fish, and grilled vegetables like Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.” – Dylan Lauren
- “I have to have breakfast, and breakfast has to be eggs, whether in omelette form, hard-boiled, or over-easy” – Chrissy Ti
- “I’d like an omelette named after me.” – Rufus Sewell
- “Merlin’s beard, what is Xenophilius Lovegood wearing? He looks like an omelette.” – JK Rowling
Related Reading: 150+ Smartest Banana Slogans and Quotes of All-Time
- “To make an omelette you must first break some eggs.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “The internet is a knowledge omelette. Sometimes I just want the purity of scrambled eggs that only a book can provide.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Learn how to cook an omelette. What nicer thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast?” – Anthony Bourdain
“French toast has become freedom toast on the Air Force One breakfast menu, but the Spanish omelette is still a Spanish omelette.” – Suzanne Fields
- “A hero without faults is like an omelette without little bits of eggshell in it.” – Colin Cotterill
- “I think life’s turning into an omelette and people will just have to live with that” – Nicholas Negroponte
- “Once in a while I’ll order an omelette, ’cause I’m not very good at making omelettes.” – Cheryl Hines
- “Omelettes are not made without breaking eggs.” – Maximilien Robespierre
- “He said he was in this business for the past 15 years. I never really understood the gravity of his words until I realized I had eaten the best omelette ever in my entire life” – indieNik
- “Being with someone who doesn’t love me is like trying to make an omelette from a stone.” – PariZoo Avidness
- “I think life’s turning into an omelette and people will just have to live with that.” – Nicholas Negroponte
- “Alec Baldwin can make an omelette and he made one for me.”- Hilaria Baldwin
“I had to learn correct portion control. I eat an egg-white omelette for breakfast, shrimp and veggies for lunch, and chicken with asparagus for dinner.”- Lauren Alaina
- “Breakfast is so important, so I’ll make an omelette with cheese and deli meats, and then I’ll eat muesli and yogurt mixed with fruit or oatmeal with fruit – and then a side of baked beans.” – Andrew Luck
- “I’d like an omelette named after me.” – Rufus Sewell
- “When you make an omelette, as when you make love, affection counts for more than technique.” – Isabel Allende
Want to add hashtags to the omelette dishes you post in social media? Try these to help more people discover it.
You can use these phrases to communicate to your customers on social media or on a chalkboard.
- You can’t go wrong with a good omelette.
- Have an omelette to start and lighten your day.
- It’s not enough to have one omelette.
- What do you want inside your omelette?
- Crack eggs if you want to make an omelette.
- Omelettes and bagels—perfect combo to start the day.
- Are you a cheese and omelette person?
- When days go blue, have a hot omelette!
- Spiced omelette? Sweet omelette? Why not?
- Do you know that happiness can be folded with a mushroom and onion filling?
Related Reading: 200+ Unique Coconut Marketing Slogans, Caption, and Quotes
- Fill your omelette with love.
- An omelette you cooked yourself is perfect for waking up the missus.
- Which came first, the scrambled eggs or the omelette?
- When was the last time you had a really good omelette?
- How do you want your omelette?
- There’s nothing that a properly cooked omelette can solve.
- Plain, folded, or rolled, our premium omelettes are the bomb!
- How do you spell happiness? O-M-E-L-E-T-T-E
- Eggs rule!
- Omelettes are awesome comfort foods that you can eat all throughout the day.
- How do you love our omelettes? Let us count the ways.
- When omelette spells excellence in gastronomic delights
- Before the sun rises, we’re flipping our pans with glorious omelettes
- We customize your omelette
- Scrambled, folded, rolled, or something else? We’ll do your omelette for you!
For a dash of humor, use these puns in social media posts to describe omelettes.
- A mushroom and cheese omelette is eggs-citing!
- Our premium omelettes are definitely eggs-quesite!
- I couldn’t eggslpain how I cook my own version of omelette.
- “What does Shakespeare call his omelette? A Hamlet.”
- “Dedicated to the egg: He died last fry day / Thank God he wasn’t beaten / Don’t worry, he went over easy. / He’s now on the sunny side. / He’s definitely in a better plate.”
- You can easily make eggs laugh. Tell them a funny yolk. That will really crack them up.
- The fireman reached up to the frightened egg and said, “I’m omelette you down”
- That cheese omelette was gouda!
- It’s no yolk at all. I’m serious about making an omelette.
- “Why are French omelettes so small? Because one egg is un oeuf.”
- Egg Sheeran is the omelette’s favourite singer.
- Don’t add chicken to an omelette. It’s a fowl thing to do.
- The police said to the egg, “Omelette you go with a warning for now.”
- King Arthur used Eggxcallibur to cut his omelette.
- The omelette chef got arrested because he beat his eggs too hard.
- Don’t worry, I’m just yolking around to make you laugh.
- The younger egg started crying after the older egg took his toy. Taking pity, the older egg said, “Don’t cry. Omeletting you have this back.”
- The eggs had a shellebration.
- You can’t eggnore a great-tasting omelette forever.
- That egg is strong. It is as solid as a yolk.
- You have an impeggable taste in omelettes.
- The egg said to the traveler, “Come fry with me.”
- Gordon Ramsey loves my omelette. My dish passed with frying colors.
- The omelette was trembling before its performance. It might have stage fryt.
- Omeletting you go. That’s all, yolks!
It has been said that breakfast is the most important meal of any day and it’s also one of the tastiest. Here are some breakfast quotes you might want to include in social media posts, decorative posters inside a restaurant, and other marketing collateral.
- “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I definitely have a hearty breakfast before I do anything.” – Mayer Hawthorne
- “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” – Josh Billings
- “If you want to change your food, change your breakfast.” – Mariel Hemingway
- “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” – Alfred Armand Montapert
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” – John Gunther
“When you have something for breakfast, you’re not going to be starving by lunch.” – Bruce Barton
- “There are times when breakfast seems the one thing worth getting up for.” – Peter De Vries
- “I love breakfast. I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day. I can’t go without eggs.” – Tori Bowie
- “My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast” – Halston Sage
You Might Like: 200+ Bed in Breakfast Captions and Quotes for Social Media
- “The land of embarrassment and breakfast” – Julian Barnes
- “I eat death threats for breakfast!” – Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- “One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.” – Robert Heinlein
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” – John Gunther
- “There is nothing better than a proper breakfast.” – Sophie Dahl
- “Breakfast is always the best time for something juicy, sweet and fresh – it just feels like the right way to open the day.” – Yotam Ottolenghi
- “Feedback is the breakfast of champions.” – Ken Blanchard
- “The only thing I can pride myself on is making a really good breakfast.” – Freida Pinto
- “I’m a big fan of breakfast food. Literally, the simplest thing in the world.” – Chris Young
“Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” – Josh Billings
- “A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.” – Francis Bacon
- “I have a pretty strict diet, and for breakfast, I have three eggs and a cup of oatmeal.” – Max Aaron
- “Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Lewis Carroll
- “Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life.” – AA Gill
- “Hope makes a good breakfast. Eat plenty of it.” – Ian Fleming
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
I hope these slogans, quotes and hashtags have encouraged you to level-up your omelette game. Now bust out that frying pan, crack those eggs, and combine your favorites meats, cheeses, and veggies to make a delicious breakfast.