There’s nothing more comforting than enjoying a bowl of hot, delicious ramen. Due to its affordable price, availability, and ease of preparation, this Japanese noodle dish is incredibly popular. In fact, an estimated 95 million packages of instant ramen are eaten each year.
If you plan to run a ramen business—or if you want to incorporate ramen dishes in your menu these slogans, taglines, captions, and quotes should help you in your branding and social media promotion. Let’s get cooking.
- Ramen Marketing Slogans
- Ramen Noodle Captions
- Ramen Puns for Instagram
- Japanese Ramen Quotes
- Hot Ramen Quotes
- Funny Ramen Captions
- Ramen Taglines
- Ramen Noodle Statistics
Ramen Marketing Slogans
Is your restaurant serving ramen? Do you have a unique flavor of ramen? Advertise it using any of these slogans.
- You’re welcome to slurp our noodles.
- Having a rough day? Soften it with our delicious ramen.
- Grab your chopsticks and start slurping.
- Get our ramen, get extra broth.
- Miso, shoyu, shio, tonkotsu—we have them all
- Try our ramen and chili
- Overload your taste buds with our ramen noodles.
- Do you know that our noodles are flavored?
- Our ramen is a complete meal in itself.
- Fortified, nutritious ramen here.
- Nothing can beat our ramen’s taste.
- Cold weather? Warm up with our ramen.
- Our ramen is better than ordinary chicken noodle soup.
- The real taste of Japan in a bowl.
- Try our unique thick ramen chowder.
- We have the longest noodles in our country.
- Eat ramen for a longer life.
- We serve ramen, sushi, and other Japanese dishes.
- A multitude of flavors in a bowl.
- We have the longest ramen noodles in the world.
- Our ramen’s awesome taste sticks. Try it!
- Festive ramen available here.
- Glorious, glorious ramen.
Ramen Noodle Captions
Put some life into your social media captions when you feature or post anything ramen. Whether you’re selling beef, chicken, shrimp, or oriental flavored ramen these messages can work.
- It’s as easy as 1 to 3. Boil water, add noodles, and enjoy!
- Ramen—the most convenient hot snack.
- You might have a ramen problem.
- One with the noodles.
- Unite, ramen lovers!
- A mix of love and gastronomic satisfaction.
- Life isn’t complete without ramen.
- Surely, you love ramen noodles!
- Be a proud member of the Ramen club.
- Go to your expensive restaurant. I’ll stay at this simple ramen outlet.
- Sell your soul and get a bowl of the best ramen.
- I don’t like men. I like ra-men.
Related Reading: 153+ Feel-Good Watermelon Slogans and Quotes for Summer
- Happiness comes in a cup of ramen.
- When ramen strikes.
- Ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Broke? Have ramen, and you’ll have a gourmet meal.
- Ramen is a winner when it comes to quick food.
- Wakanda forever? No. Ramen forever.
- Thank goodness Thanos didn’t eradicate ramen when he snapped.
- No noodles, no life.
- “I don’t like ramen” said no one ever.
- Excellent ramen—the definition of exquisite flavor.
- Nothing can be as flavorful yet cheap as ramen.
Ramen Puns for Instagram
Sharing your ramen photos on Instagram? Better yet, add these puns to make your viewers smile as they take a peek at delicious ramen.
- Dough eat spicy ramen.
- I had ramen for breakfast. Now, I’m ready to wok for the day.
- Hail to the Ramen Empire!
- Cannibals don’t like ramen. They prefer cooked.
- If you want a one-night stand, get ramen. It’s easy, fast, and cheap.
- What’s a younger version of ramen? Raboys.
- That king isn’t really royalty. He’s an uslurper.
- The difference between a woman and a bowl of ramen? A ramen is ready in 5 minutes.
- Alphabet soup uses Times new ramen as a standard font.
- I love ramen, pudding, oatmeal, cookies—as long as they’re instant.
- The billionaire and the cheapest food in Gotham: Batman and Ramen
- Ramen jokes are cheap laughs.
- A monk ordered ramen and said, “Make me one with everything.”
- A ramen took its clothes off. It got arrested for noodlity.
- Ramen doodle is a popular art for kids.
- A ramen warehouse burned down. Total damage cost was $75.
- What do you say after praying for noodles? Ramen.
- If COVID 19 doesn’t kill me, the massive amount of ramen I’m eating will.
- The favorite instant noodles for computers? RAMen.
- Asia’s favorite sitcom: Everybody Loves Ramen
- There may be amazing food choices in college. But nothing can top ramen.
- The biggest Japanese ramen manufacturer failed. They called it the Fall of the Ramen Empire.
- Just dough it and eat ramen.
Japanese Ramen Quotes
Famous people have a lot to say about Japanese ramen. Here are some of the best quotes out there.
- “When I do a slide show of the Geek Squad story, the first slide is a photo of ramen noodles. For me, ramen noodles are the international symbol for struggle.” – Robert Stephens
- “Two million bucks would buy you a lot of ramen.” – Jim Butcher
- “If circumstances dictate that your disposable income has to come from eating ramen alongside your vintage Cantillon gueuze, so be it.” – Patrick Dawson
- “Contemporary ramen is totally different from what most Americans think ramen should be. Ramen is not one thing; there are many, many different types.” – David Chang
- “My favorite food is Ramen.” – Steve Aoki
- “My place smells like whatever loneliness smells like. Ramen and broken dreams or something.” – Kellen Burden
“In Japan, our favorite thing to do after drinking all night, especially in Sapporo where it’s freezing cold, is to go to the ramen place at two or three in the morning.” – Cary Fukunaga
- “Come live with me and my two roommates, and let’s make ramen noodles tonight.” – Colin Egglesfield
- “Japanese solve problems using ramen” – unknown
- “I can pick up dumplings from a Midtown food truck, grab empanadas by the dozen in Spanish Harlem or get a fantastic bowl of ramen in the East Village.” – Marcus Samuelsson
- “Life without you is like ramen without noodles” – unknown
Related Reading: My 259+ Smart Rice Marketing Slogans and Quotes for Social Media
- “In summer, most ramen restaurants in Tokyo serve hiyashi chūka, a cold, seasoned ramen noodle salad topped with strips of ham, cucumber, and omelet” – Matthew Amster-Burton
- “The richness of all the ingredients have melded into one powerful whole! What a robust, almost wild flavor!” – Yuto Tsukuda
- “With the Zen meal consumed and consumed by the Zen meal, I exited back into the chaotic Tokyo night.”- Gordon Vanstone
“I ate so many Ramen noodles that I wouldn’t even touch a package of them now.” – Jeremy Camp
- “When you get to eat ramen after feeling really, really hungry—that’s happiness.” – unknown
- “To be a ramen writer of Kamimura’s stature, you need to live in a ramen town, and there is unquestionably no town in Japan more dedicated to ramen than Fukuoka.” – Matt Goulding
- “Ramen is a dish that’s very high in calories and sodium. One way to make it slightly healthier is to leave the soup and just eat the noodles.” – Masaharu Morimoto
- “In Tokyo, ramen is a playground for the culinary imagination.” – Matthew Amster-Burton
- “God, this ramen is terrible.” – Ryohgo Narita
- “Tampopo is a deeply odd film about Japan, ramen noodles, love and sex. It made me very hungry and desperate to travel to Japan.” – Jamie Callum
- “One day you will be the one called Master (Naruto). You’ll be the one to treat others to ramen.” – Masashi Kishimoto
Hot Ramen Quotes
Even the most discriminating eaters have had something to say about hot ramen. Let’s take a look.
- “3 years ago I was stocking shelves at Target, living on Ramen noodles, and crashing at Billy’s house. Now I’m on tour” – Benji Madden
- “I drink a fair amount of ramen noodles.” – TJ Miller
- “I just inhaled kimchi ramen. Nose on fire. Next chapter may be obscured by tears.” – MCM
- “I left home to start my career at 15, so my choices were to either learn to cook or eat Ramen noodles for the rest of my life.” – Jaime Pressly
- “I am really good at making Top Ramen. I also love it when my mom makes vegetarian lasagna for me.” – Zendaya
- “I have a lot of fans who are in the prison system, where ramen noodles are a kind of staple. Prisoners are always sending me recipes.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “Everyone’s been on a ramen noodle diet once or twice.” – Kim Shaw
- “Peter also uses his wig as a cereal bowl. He’ll sometimes have some, like, Top Ramen in it.” – Robert Pattinson
- “There was a period in my life when I was eating ramen non-stop.” – Erez Lieberman Aiden
“Life is like a bowl of ramen. The noodles are the events that come and go, the broth is your friends. Don’t slurp too quickly” – unknown
- “Ramen noodles. Food for the up and comer” – unknown
- “Without ramen, there would be no chaos and darkness” – unknown
- “She ate ramen noodles from the vending machine, their texture just a few molecular recombinations from the Styrofoam cup containing them.” – Amy Waldman
- “I live on ramen noodles” – unknown
- “You remind me of hot ramen. Because you’re cheap and easy” – unknown
- “If you mix Taco bell sauce into your ramen, that’s how poverty tastes like” – unknown
- “I remember when I couldn’t afford to eat like this. It was ramen noodles and the San Francisco Treat” – Rick Ross
- “Join us for a hot Ramen today” – unknown
- “Ramen: 10% noodles, 90% love.” – unknown
- “Send noods” – unknown
- “If you’re living off credit-card advances and ramen noodles, a buyout offer might be too hard to resist.” – Bing Gordon
- “Hot ramen heals your soul” – unknown
- “We all adore ramen” – unknown
Funny Ramen Captions
Check out these silly ramen captions you can use on your social media and marketing posts.
- Be a hopeless ramentic.
- Zero dollars. 100% powered by Ramen
- First—let’s have ramen.
- My first love is ramen. Then my girl/guy.
- Does ramen think about me too?
- Follow your heart. It will lead you to ramen.
- Fewer people, more ramen.
- This awesome body you’re looking at now is the body of a ramen lover.
- Ramen lovers are romantic.
- A day without ramen is a wasted day.
- I don’t need your opinion or advice. What I need is a hot bowl of ramen.
- Noodles forever!
- No soup in ramen? Where’s the fun in that?
- I’m not listening. Did you say ramen?
- I’m not making friends with anyone who doesn’t like ramen.
- Ramen: a gourmet dish enjoyed by people oppressed by debt
- I’m going for ramen. I’m broke.
- I’m here to NOT share my cup of ramen.
- Dying! Please send some ramen.
- Life is short. Lengthen it with ramen.
- I love ramen weather.
- Peace will only come when there’s enough ramen in the world.
- Ramen: soup for the cheap
Are you opening a ramen shop? Use any of these suggested taglines for branding.
- In love with ramen
- Do you love slurping? Try our noodles
- Experience the Japanese type of slurping
- Slurping here is fine
- This is the palace of ramen
- Choose your own ramen topping.
- Call us, ramen sensei!
Related Reading: 181 All-Time Best Homemade Food Slogans Ideas List You Can Use
- Eat, sleep, ramen. Repeat.
- Satisfy your craving with our ramen.
- Taste heaven with every slurp.
- Authentic, homemade ramen.
- Experience the taste of real Japanese ramen
- The healthy ramen
- Anime and ramen—the right stuff
- Hot, spicy, and utterly delicious ramen
- We’re your ramen station
- Serving authentic Japanese ramen since (insert year on when your ramen eatery was established)
- Japanese ramen at its finest
- We love ramen!
- Premium ramen is our specialty
- This is a ramen lovers’ station.
- Great ramen, low price
- Your friendly ramen place
Ramen Noodle Statistics
There’s more to ramen than meets the eye. Here are some facts and statistics about everyone’s favorite noodles.
- There is evidence that ramen may have originally come from China as “shina shoba.”
- Shina shoba, or Chinese style noodle soup, was imported to Japan between the 17th and 20th centuries. This may be the inspiration for modern Japanese ramen.
- Ramen may have come from the Chinese word “lamian,” which is a kind of Chinese noodle.
- At 60.67%, juice is considered to be the best pairing for ramen noodles.
In 2020, 116.6 billion servings of instant ramen noodles were eaten globally. That’s 320 million servings eaten daily.
- China (along with Hong Kong), Indonesia, and Vietnam are the top 3 consumers of noodles.
- Koreans are fans of instant noodles so much so that even top restaurants serve them.
- Chicken is the number 1 preferred broth for ramen soup followed by pork.
- Nissin introduced Cup Noodles (Kappu Nudoru) in 1971. It became a worldwide hit because it is very easy to prepare: just add hot water.
- The Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum in Japan is a dedicated ramen museum and the world’s first food-themed amusement park.
- Currently, there are 19 official regional ramen styles recognized by Japan’s Ramen Museum, including Sapporo, Tokyo (Ogikubo), Kyoto, and Sano. Each style has its own unique ingredients and techniques.
- Ginger, garlic, and lemongrass are the most popular spices for ramen soup.
- Japan officially recognizes 19 regional ramen styles. Each style comprises its own unique ingredients and techniques.
- Most of the ramen restaurants in Japan, around 80%, are small businesses.
- There are more than 35,000 ramen restaurants in Japan.
- In Japan, loudly slurping ramen is not rude or bad etiquette.
- Momofuku Ando made instant ramen after much trial and error. Later, he established Nissin foods.
Use these taglines, captions, slogans, and quotes to catapult your ramen dishes—or ramen business—through the roof and into the stratosphere.