Simple, delicious, and can be made with all sorts of ingredients, you can’t go wrong with soup. No matter where you live, while the ingredients may change, soup is a truly universal dish. Soups can also be a meal by itself, a side dish, or an appetizer.
If you operate a café, bistro, or restaurant serving soup, I encourage you to use any of these captions for your social media posts. Even if you’re an at-home chef that wants to share your passion for soup making with friends these slurp-worthy ideas will help.
- Soup Captions
- Soup Quotes
- Funny Soup Captions
- Chicken Soup Captions
- Noodle Soup Captions
- Tomato Soup Captions
- Mushroom Soup Captions
- Vegetable Soup Captions
- Winter Soup Captions
- Corn Soup Captions
- Soup One Liners
- Soup Hashtags
- Soup Statistics
Let’s start out with some simple captions that might make you hungry.
- Sip soup. It’s good for the health and body.
- Whether it’s a starter, a light meal, or a specialty dish, soup makes each dinner special.
- It’s named “soup” because it’s super!
- A good soup starts and ends my day.
- I bake fresh bread as an excuse to enjoy my special stew.
- Sadness is a day without hot soup.
- A delicious dinner without soup is like a beautiful woman with a blemish.
- Having soup is always a good idea.
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner seems more delicious with soup around.
- A hot thick soup is essential for living a good life.
- Nothing starts my day better than a hot bowl of squash soup with a garnish of mushroom.
- If it has meat in it, this soup would be so good that you can invite the Queen of England over.
- Simple soup, great life!
- Chicken soup is for the soul.
- Your day will become 100% perfect when you start it with a bowl of good egg-drop soup.
- There are an infinite number of soup recipes all around the world.
- Each generation, family, village, town, city, region, or country has its own variation of soups.
- There’s something divine about the purity and simplicity of soup.
- Making gourmet soup is actually a work of art.
- Soup is a traditional remedy for all kinds of human ailments.
- A good soup can make everyone’s day.
- When you have a bad day, slurp up some hot soup.
Related Reading: 239 Appetizing Soup Business Name Ideas
- I do intermittent fasting. But I simply can’t resist the temptation of a piping hot noodle soup.
- Our family’s Thanksgiving isn’t complete with spicy pumpkin soup.
- The best thing about soup is that a great one can be made with the simplest ingredients.
- “I feed on good soup, not beautiful language.” – Moliere
- “If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.” – Brendan Behan
- “A first-rate soup is more creative than a second-rate painting.” – Abraham Maslow
- “Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the others. Each batch has its own characteristics, and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.” – Marge Kennedy
- “Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
Funny Soup Captions
Brighten someone’s day with laughter and soup.
- The way you slurp soup tells a lot about your manners.
- Whoever invented cold soups should rot in hell.
- You’re like soup. You only get blown if you’re hot.
- Souped-up but had nowhere to eat.
- Everyone tasting Mom’s chicken soup is happy except of course for the chicken.
- Don’t waste your day. Enjoy ramen.
- The journey of the day begins with steaming chicken soup.
- I’d rather have a good bowl of soup than a box of diamonds.
- What was that soup that Angel Eyes ate in the movie “The Good, The Bad, the Ugly”?
- Choose. The good soup? The bad soup? Or the ugly soup? They’re all spectacular.
- She’s a soup-erstar!
- This soup is making miso happy!
- My chef grandpa is a souper hero.
- I always protect my soup from intrusion.
- No one tastes my soup before I do!
Chicken Soup Captions
They say chicken soup is good for the soul. I believe that statement is true since chicken noodle soup has been a staple favorite for generations.
- You should try out my very own chicken soup recipe. It beats other chicken soups out there.
- Can’t I just have plain old chicken soup?
- Hot chicken soup is good for the body and soul.
- Now I understand why chicken noodle soup is great for rainy days.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a well-made chicken soup.
- Get well soon! Sip up some chicken soup.
- I can’t imagine a meal without having some sort of chicken soup.
- “Don’t make me into soup!” the chicken pleaded.
- I love Western Style chicken soup.
- The best and meanest chicken soup I’ve ever tasted comes from Southeast Asia.
- From soups to baked dishes—chicken is a universal ingredient.
- The base of happiness is chicken noodle soup.
- Worries go down with some good old-fashioned chicken soup.
- Where this chicken soup goes no one can follow.
- I bet you like chicken soup with raw peppers.
Noodle Soup Captions
Noodle soups are popular particularly in Asian countries. Ever tried Vietnamese pho? It’s one of my favorite things to eat on a cold day.
- You can’t go wrong with chicken noodle soup.
- Ramen is one of the world’s most famous noodle soups.
- There’s no such thing as a second-rate noodle soup.
- In certain Asian countries, the longer the noodles, the longer you live.
- It’s fun to eat noodle soups.
- Noodling—yes, it’s amazing.
- Slurping hot noodle soup does wonders for sinusitis.
- There’s nothing more festive than a bowl of chicken noodle soup.
- I love you forever and ever, ramen.
- It’s chicken noodle soup weather!
- I’m craving low-carb noodle soup.
- When it’s cold and rainy outside, it’s the perfect time for hot noodle soup.
- Nothing warms up a dreary day more than a hot bowl of freshly boiled noodle soup.
- I don’t care if it’s freshly prepared or leftovers. I want that noodle soup.
- A noodle soup is a hug in a bowl.
Tomato Soup Captions
Thick and rich with goodness, tomato soups make perfect filling meals. I love dipping my grilled cheese sandwiches in this soup.
- My mom prepares one of the meanest tomato soups in the world. I love it!
- Tomatoes are red/ lettuce is green/ both are great/for soups that win
- I love to enjoy my tomato soup with some freshly baked sour bread.
- Toast and tomato soup. What’s not to love?
- Tomato soup is among the healthiest comfort food in the world.
- Today is tomato soup weather.
Related Reading: 55 Disruptive Soup Industry Statistics and Market Data
- When is the next serving of Mom’s tomato soup?
- Live your dream by finishing your bowl of spicy tomato soup.
- Tomato soup: the best remedy for an unsatisfying lunch.
- Slurp up a bowl of thick red nutrition.
- You won’t be called a vampire if you enjoy tomato soup. Trust me.
- Tomato soup is my passion.
- Honor my tomato soup.
- Good tomato soup is the bliss of mind.
- “Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the ultimate comfort meal.” – Ina Garten
Mushroom Soup Captions
Mushroom soups are incredibly filling. Mop them up with a piece of thick bread or pie.
- What’s for dinner? Homemade mushroom and potato soup.
- Mushroom soup is the next best thing to steak and potatoes.
- Thick mushroom soup goes well with fried chicken.
- For Thanksgiving, I’m preparing a thick mushroom stew with pot pie.
- I could put my mushroom soup in this ready-to-bake pie dough.
- When hungry, grab a bowl of mushroom soup and thick wheat bread.
- All you need is hot mushroom soup to warm up a cold night.
- Perfectly prepared mushroom soup nourishes the body, soul, and spirit.
- No mushroom soup is complete unless paired with chunks of sourdough bread.
- Anyone can cook a good mushroom soup.
- I’m contented with a bowl of mushroom soup topped with grilled cheese.
- Breakfast? I’m all for mushroom soup and fried eggs.
- See that steam coming off that freshly prepared mushroom soup? That’s going to heaven.
- A fat loaf of bread and a big bowl of mushroom soup—that’s all I need.
- My last meal on earth is a big serving of mushroom soup and well-done steak.
Vegetable Soup Captions
Do you want something light and healthy? Then vegetable soup is for you. Check out these odes about vegetable soup.
- Finish your vegetable soup. It’s good for you.
- Green soup is lean soup.
- The freshest vegetables make the most excellent soup.
- The simplest and easiest dishes—such as vegetable soup—are often the best.
- Veggie soup is nourishing, pleasant, and delicious. What more do you want?
- How do I love vegetable soup? Let me count the ways.
- A serving of vegetable soup is already a complete meal.
- Oh, what a colorful soup!
- Vegetable soup is magic in a pot.
- A great home is a place where a hot pot of delicious and nutritious vegetable soup awaits you.
- Veggie soup puts the heart at ease—literally.
- Vegetable soup is life!
- The soft, earthy aroma of a simmering vegetable soup is magical.
- Vegetable soup deletes the day’s tension.
- Refine my appetite with a well-seasoned vegetable soup.
Winter Soup Captions
The perfect dish to warm you up on blustery day is with a bowl of hot soup.
- Warm up with some hot soup
- Winter is the best time to enjoy hot soup.
- Protect yourself from winter blues. Sip some soup.
- A warm bowl of soup is a great contrast against a bleak winter.
- My best friend during the cold season? A hot chicken noodle soup.
- Really spicy soup melts the snow in my heart.
- Nothing better than having hot pumpkin chowder in front of a fireplace.
- What’s a great soup for the holiday season?
- Merry Christmas! And it becomes merrier with a hot serving of clam chowder.
- So cold here! I wish I have spicy Tom Yum soup.
- I’m probably the only person who loves winter because it’s that time my mom prepares pot chili.
- Enjoy a beautiful winter’s day with stuffed pepper soup.
- Does Santa Claus eat soup? If not, he’s missing out on the best thing about Christmas.
- The rich and vibrant flavor of pumpkin soup makes it an ideal soup for winter.
- Sweet and savory butternut squash soup—perfect for winter dinners and holiday parties.
Corn Soup Captions
- So Southern, so homey!
- My grandmother cooks the most delicious corn soup ever!
- I just love traditional corn soup that comes straight from the hearth.
- To enjoy a good corn soup, you need a heart that warms up to the countryside.
- I love the smell of a warm, spicy corn soup simmering in a log cabin.
- The perfect introduction to countryside living is a hot bowl of corn soup.
- Those tiddly bits of corn in a bowl of chicken soup make everything so much better.
- I miss the good old days and my mom’s special corn soup.
- I want a little corn soup tonight.
- Ultimate adventure food: preparing homemade corn soup in the middle of nowhere
- Corn soup is the star of our table.
- Hot corn soup is a great remedy for a hangover.
- Delicious corn soup is nature itself.
- Corn soup is traditional cuisine’s kindest course.
- This corn soup is prepared using a 1700s recipe.
Soup One Liners
Here are cool soup one-liners that you can use as slogans for a restaurant or food truck.
- Even simple soup is surprisingly filling.
- Let’s slurp soup.
- Soup up!
- When good soup attacks!
- It’s not a bird. It’s not a plane. It’s soup per man!
- Ladles down, bowls up.
- Just plain ole’ soup.
Related Reading: How to Start a Mushroom Hobby Farm in Your Backyard
- Happiness is hot homemade soup.
- The origin of excellent soup is a set of excellent ingredients.
- Purely soup make with honest local ingredients.
- Our truck is soup-er good.
- Show me your best soup.
- A good soup is everything.
- Warm up the day with some soup.
- Soup will rule the world.
- The concoction of the best chefs
Use these hashtags so your social media posts about soup will be easier to find.
Here are some interesting statistics about soup that you might not know.
- Soup, in whatever kind, is on 39% of all restaurant menus.
- The soup market is estimated to reach $21 billion in value by 2027.
- Archaeologists believe that soups have been around since 20,000 BC. Even our ancestors got to enjoy this meal.
- Soups are categorized into major types: dry soup, wet soup, broth, stock, and bouillon.
- Slurping soups made from fresh ingredients can help you lose weight and allow you to enjoy long-term health benefits.