Looking for catchy lunch captions you can post on social media? Whether you’re eating with friends, family, or just taking a lunch break by yourself, I’ve got you covered.
Ready for lunch? Here are some lunchtime captions and quotes you can share with friends on social media websites like Instagram.
- Lunchtime Captions
- Lunch Quotes
- Lunch with Friends Captions for Instagram
- Lunch with Family Captions
- Happy Lunch Quotes
- Funny Lunch Quotes
- Healthy Lunch Captions
- Lunchtime Taglines
- Lunch Hashtags
- It’s our time, it’s lunchtime!
- Friends buy you lunch. best friends eat your lunch.
- Please God, let it be lunchtime!
- Lunchtime, my favorite time of the day.
- If it’s break time, it’s gotta be lunchtime.
- Lunchtime, if breakfast’s not enough.
- I wish it was always lunchtime.
- Lunchtime, break it to me gently.
- When I say it’s lunchtime, it’s lunchtime.
- Lunchtime is always the best part of my day.
- Since when did lunchtime occur during midday?
- Lunchtime all the time.
- When your tummy chooses lunchtime.
- I’m going out for lunch.
- If I don’t get back by five o’clock, I’m out for dinner as well
- Let’s taco ’bout it at lunch.
- Lunch dates are kind of a big dill for me.
- Lunchtime is coworker bonding time!
- Lunch is a combination of a lunge and a crunch that I call my favorite workout.
- All you need is love, but a lunch break might help, too.
- Good food. Good mood.
- Lunchtime is me time!
- Lunch… Are you my soulmate?!
“When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.” – Douglas Adams
“I believe in stopping work and eating lunch.” – L’Wren Scott
“It’s nice to just be a kid and hang out with your friends at lunch.” – Karlie Kloss
“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime is doubly so.” – Douglas Adams
Related Reading: 201+ Clever Venmo Captions that Pay for Food, Alcohol, and Coffee
“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” – Orson Welles
“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?” – A. A. Milne
“If you can’t be happy at the prospect of lunch, you are unlikely to be happy about anything” – Robert Johnson
“We must have courage, faith, and lunch together sometime soon.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
“People who say they’re too busy to have lunch have a false impression of their own importance.” – John Howard
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
“Energy is food. Most people on earth feed on each other’s energy, all of the time, seven days a week. The more energy you have, the more interested parties there will be in having lunch.” – Frederick Lenz
“There’s no such thing as a free lunch.” – Milton Friedman
“I wish the meeting had been as good as the lunch.” – Warren Christopher
“I don’t think we are here for anything. We’re just products of evolution. You can say, “Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don’t think there’s a purpose.” But I’m anticipating a good lunch.” – James D. Watson
“If you can’t be happy at the prospect of lunch, you are unlikely to be happy about anything” – Robert Johnson
“Mmmm! Lunch and no cleanup! Can life get better? I submit that it can NOT!” – Brian Regan
“A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch.” – Mark Twain
“Office hours are from 12 to 1 with an hour off for lunch.” – George S. Kaufman
“There will always be ladies who have lunch. Always. And apparently, they live a long time.” – Elaine Stritch
“Old habits eat good intentions for lunch. Change your habits so you can change your outcomes.” – Darren Hardy
“A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will’s freedom after it.” – Aldous Huxley
“More business decisions occur over lunch and dinner than at any other time, yet no MBA courses are given on the subject.” – Peter Drucker
“A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.” – Francis Bacon
“If you’re given champagne at lunch, there’s a catch somewhere.” ~ Richard Lyons, 1st Viscount Lyons
Lunch with Friends Captions for Instagram
- Friendships are made during lunchtime.
- What’s a delicious lunch without sharing them with your friends?
- Lunch dates and complimentary bread are small pleasures to be cherished.
- When you said, ‘Let’s have lunch,’ I knew it was going to be a fantastic day.
- Lunchtime draws friends together in a way that nothing else does.
- Lunchtime can bring together like-minded people and form lifelong bonds.
- Out of the office… with friends.
- Always nice to ‘ketchup’ with you!
- Lunch ain’t complete without the gang!
- Lunch is best served, with friends!
Related Reading: 189+ Funny Happy Hour Captions and Quotes that Keep You Laughing
- Lunch won’t be the same without you.
- Let this lunch be the start of something special.
- Lunch will always be complete with you guys.
- Lunch date with special people.
- Lunch will never be the same without you guys.
- Missing those lunch dates with the gang.
- Lunch out will always be memorable with you guys.
- Lunch date with my date.
- Lunch will always be colorful with these friends.
- It’s not lunch without the whole gang.
- Miss those adventures during lunchtime.
- Thanks for always being there for me during lunch.
Lunch with Family Captions
- Lunch with the fam!
- Wham bam, lunch with the fam!
- Lunch is better eaten with family.
- The best lunches are made with the family gathered around the table.
- The family that eats lunch together, stays together.
- Nothing’s better than eating out with your family.
- A delicious meal shared with the family.
- All great families start with lunch at the table.
- Food is a blessing with our family beside us.
- My weakness has always been food… shared with the family.
- Lunch won’t be over without the family coming over.
- The best lunch I’ve ever had… with my fam!
- Family lunches are better!
- Lunch won’t be complete without the fam.
- Memorable lunches start with the family.
- Food tastes better when you’re eating with the family.
- Lunch is best shared with each member of the family.
- Lunch is the ultimate family bonding.
- Always a great lunch experience with the family.
- No family is complete without lunch.
- Enjoying lunch with the fam!
- Nothing brings family together like a good lunch.
Happy Lunch Quotes
“I don’t believe in strict diets or starving yourself; eat three meals a day. I believe in eating a good breakfast, a good lunch, and a light dinner. Eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a queen, and eat dinner like a pauper. Your ultimate goal is to eat all the basic food groups in those three different meals.” – Denise Austin
“I like to eat Wheaties Fuel for breakfast with fresh fruit and egg whites. For lunch, I like to eat my wife’s ‘home run chicken,’ which is chicken, rice, and vegetables, and for dinner, I eat grilled steak or a couple of chicken breasts with rice and vegetables. During the day, I drink OhYeah! protein shakes as a snack.” – Albert Pujols
“The beauty of diversification is it’s about as close as you can get to a free lunch in investing.” – Barry Ritholtz
“Is this film more interesting than a documentary of the same actors having lunch?” – Gene Siskel
“I live by this rule – breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Suniel Shetty
“My life at home gives me absolute joy. There are some days when, as soon as you’ve finished cooking breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, it’s time to start lunch, and by the time you’ve done that, you’re doing dinner and thinking, ‘There has to be a menu we can order from.’ – Julia Roberts
“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true, and the tendency to miss lunch.” – Tim Berners-Lee
Related Reading: 101+ Funny Drinking Margarita Captions and Quotes for Social Media
“Sometimes I dress like what I want for lunch because all I can think about is having a tuna sandwich.” – Mika
“’Lunch Hour’ is suitable for a teenager.” – Jean Kerr
“I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” – Ronald Reagan
“’There are no easy pickings.’ That would be a more accurate, less dramatic statement than ‘There’s no such thing as a free lunch. – Paul Samuelson
“My mornings go by so fast I forget breakfast. Lunch – that’s turned out to be my biggest meal. I like tuna fish with low-fat mayonnaise and celery, egg whites, and garlic. It’s delish.” – Jackee Harry
“I enjoyed physical education and lunchtime. The social aspect of school was great, but as soon as I left school, I wanted to get out there and race. I couldn’t sit still for long.” – Daniel Ricciardo
“I’m going to try to pull a Natalie Portman. Natalie went to Harvard while shooting ‘Star Wars’. I don’t know how she did it. I want to have lunch with her and ask her – that seems like a bunch of stress right there.” – Selena Gomez
“I always think if you have to cook once, it should feed you twice. If you’re going to make a big chicken and vegetable soup for lunch on Monday, you stick it in the refrigerator and it’s also for Wednesday’s dinner.” – Curtis Stone
“People will always want a free lunch.” – Wayne Rogers
“On my real vacations, I meet up with friends and we go for walks on the beach. We stroll through old cities, swim in the sea, and take afternoon naps. We shop, lunch, and, yeah, drink.” – Carole Radziwill
“Obviously if it’s a larger bag, you can always debut it at a nice lunch or a good shopping date – maybe like a luncheon or a Dodger’s game. Obviously, for smaller bags, clutches, and stuff, you can always wait for something in the evening like a big party.” – EJ Johnson
“Ham and cheese between two slices of bread do not make a great sandwich. But add some creamy mayonnaise, maybe some bright pickles, and some crunchy vegetables, and we got a decent lunch going on.” – J. Kenji Lopez-Alt
“My earliest memories of my mom were of her multi-tasking – preparing dinner while checking on homework and housework; clearing the dinner plates while setting out bowls for breakfast; making sure we ate our breakfast while lining up bread, lunch meats, apples, and snacks assembly-line style so we could make our lunches.” – Christine Pelosi
“I’m very fortunate in that I don’t have money problems. I have lunch with my wife at home. I don’t have to commute, so I have much more time with my family.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
“I cook a mean Sunday lunch. My idea of Heaven is a lunch outside on a beautifully sunny Sunday afternoon. It’s the time to gather everyone together.” – Cate Blanchett
Funny Lunch Quotes
“My favorite subject was lunchtime.” – Blueface
“My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t think about it, I just have it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table.” – Whitney Wolfe Herd
“I haven’t trusted polls since I read that 62% of women had affairs during their lunch hour. I’ve never met a woman in my life who would give up lunch for sex.” – Erma Bombeck
“What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?” – W. Clement Stone
“Please watch a little less television. Maybe post a few less comments about the lunch you had today.” – John Skipper
“If I could cause world peace by taking someone out to lunch, I’d go, ‘Well, war isn’t that terrible. -‘ Gilbert Gottfried
“I taped the autopsy photos from Marilyn Monroe’s death to my lunch box in fifth grade, and I would write stories in which someone inevitably died.” – Karin Slaughter
“I’m not cynical about marriage or romance. I enjoyed being married. And although being single was fun for a while, there was always the risk of dating someone who