Planning a trip to Margaritaville? This classic cocktail made of tequila, triple sec, crushed ice cubes, and lime juice, served with salt-encrusted on the rim of a glass has inspired dozens of classic songs. Margaritas can be shaken or blended with ice, or served without ice. Margaritas have a lot of variations and flavor options including strawberry, pink lemonade, and watermelon to name a few. Due to the brilliant colors and taste, margaritas a the perfect photo caption to share on social media.
If you’re running a bar or sitting poolside, you can use any of these captions or quotes to pair with with a photo. Just make sure to plan an Uber ride home for your return trip.
- Drinking Margarita Captions
- Margarita Quotes
- Margarita Puns
- Funny Quotes about Margaritas
- Mint Margarita Captions
- Captions for National Margarita Day
- Sayings for Margaritas with Friends
Drinking Margarita Captions
Let’s start with some basic captions that capture the sum-up the margarita experience.
- Life isn’t just about margaritas paired with tacos, chicken rolls, or a shrimp dish. However, it should be.
- It’s easy to give it your all in a marathon. Simply imagine there’s a margarita at the finish line.
- Taco crunchin’, Margarita sippin’!
- Having a margarita on a hot summer day is always a good idea.
- Keep calm and drink a margarita.
- Graduate from gin! Have a margarita.
- Pour yourself a margarita and chill.
Related Reading: 150+ Catchy Beer Captions Perfect for Instagram
- Margaritas and Seniorita’s are the perfect combination.
- Feeling hungry? You might actually be thirsty. Drink a few glasses of margarita and see what happens.
- Margarita—definitely cheaper than anti-depressants.
- Don’t blame me. Margaritas made me do it!
- I’ve invented a better superstitious belief! Salt margaritas, not the ground.
- “Be strong,” I whispered to my margarita.
- If you see a mermaid on your couch, you’re having too many margaritas.
- You can’t dance? Trust me. You can after drinking a few margaritas.
- Fiesta, siesta, margarita. Repeat.
- I’m your margarita man.
Let’s hear what famous people have to say about one of the world’s most famous and favorite drinks.
- “The perfect recipe for a margarita is 2 ounces tequila, 2 ounces fresh lime juice, 1 ounce Cointreau, and a tiny splash of some kind of an agave or orange juice.” – Mario Batali
- “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays, but since it’s Tuesday, I’ll make an exception.” – Chelsea Handler
- “If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “If liking Katy Perry and drinking margaritas is gay, then who wants to be straight?” – James Franco
- “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” – Amy Neftzger
- “That’s what my perfume would smell like—margarita and vodka.” – Chelsea Handler
“A good margarita, a good red wine. I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it. I don’t like to throw up.” – Denise Richards
- “Last night, I was drinking a margarita and sitting on the couch with my hubby. I said, ‘I love you.’ My hubby asked, ‘Is that you or the margarita talking?’ I answered, ‘It’s me talking to the margarita’” – unknown
- “I wonder if there’s a margarita out there thinking about me” – unknown
- “There’s really no wrong way to use a margarita pool.” – Will Forte
- “Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” – Tom Feeney
- “Margaritas are my favorite. And my fiance makes them just perfect.” – Garance Dore
- “To remove blood stains from your conscience try frozen margaritas.” – Demetri Martin
“My doctor was like, ‘Any questions?’ And I was like, ‘Yes! When can I drink please?’ I just want a margarita.” – Keira Knightley
- “Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita” – Maxine
Let’s explore some wordplay about the world’s funkiest drink.
- Drink margaritas. Drink more margaritas.
- The weather forecast mentioned “ice” and “salt.” Better be raining margaritas.
- All roads lead to margaritas.
- The difference between a margarita and a man? A margarita never fails to hit the spot each time.
- I know that margaritas are the answer. However, I can’t recall the question.
- I’m drinking some kind of tea—tea-quilla.
- Want to give it a shot?
- Take your birthday with a grain of salt, a few limes, and a lot of margaritas.
- A margarita may not be the answer to my problem. But it’s definitely worth a shot.
- Margarita por pavor!
- I don’t drink too much. Having too much margarita will make me liable for tequila.
- See you! Drop me a lime sometime!
- While drinking some margarita, I read a book titled “Tequila Mockingbird.”
- Think carefully. Avoid making pour decisions.
- Some want to be wined. I want to be margarita’d.
Funny Quotes about Margaritas
Here are some humorous quotes about margaritas. There’s no shortage of them.
- “Two wrongs don’t make a right. Two margaritas, however, do.” – unknown
- “Don’t be salty. Unless it’s margarita.” – unknown
- “This senorita needs a margarita.” – unknown
- Avoid ruining your weekend by Googling how many calories does your margarita have.
- Make time to do the most important things—like drinking margaritas.
- Here’s my happy gym routine: I work out then rehydrate with margaritas.
Related Reading: 101+ Pumpkin Spice Latte Captions and Quotes for Fall
- I’m trying to make a healthy protein shake. Somehow, it comes out as a margarita.
- Wanna quit? Before you do, have a margarita and think clearly.
- I don’t need a therapist. I’ve got my mood enhancer right here.
- I’m not a virgin. Only this margarita.
- Believe in yourself. For example, believe that you’ll be on a beach enjoying a margarita.
- Does margarita count as juice?
- I love ice cubes—when they’re blended in margaritas.
- My idea of summer: out in the sun with a margarita pouring out of a spout.
- A true king/queen will protect his/her throne, his/her kids, and his/her margarita.
- Someday, we’ll live on Mars. I hope there will be margaritas there.
- “Too many margaritas are bad for your health,” said no one ever.
Mint Margarita Captions
Mint leaves are often added to margaritas to give the drink a cool kick. Let’s check out some captions that are ideal for mint-infused margaritas.
- Want something cool? Have a mint margarita.
- Mint margaritas: your best friend on a hot summer day
- Mint margarita: refreshing and cool.
- Hot-headed? Irritable? Cool down with a mint margarita.
- More than just salt, ice, and lemon.
- A mint margarita is never too cold.
- Have a mint. Have a margarita.
- When ice and salt doesn’t just cut it.
- Give your margarita a cool twist.
- Shaken over ice, add a mint leaf.
- Will prepare amazing mint margarita for food.
- Try different things. Try a mint margarita instead of a mojito.
- Summer cocktails absolutely require a mint.
- The coolness of a mint margarita sticking in your throat is indescribable.
- Mint and margarita—now that’s a revolutionary infusion.
Captions for National Margarita Day
February, 22 is National Margarita Day. It’s an event that should be celebrated around world. Use these captions for your social media posts on National Margarita Day.
- National Margarita Day: a favorite day for all cocktail lovers.
- Happy National Margarita Day!
- Alcohol lovers, rejoice! It’s National Margarita Day!
- Celebrate National Margarita Day—and have a margarita, of course.
- Smile, sing, dance, drink! It’s National Margarita Day.
- No need to wait. You can celebrate National Margarita Day every day!
- Margarita is like duct tape. It’s simple but it fixes everything.
- Respect your elders. Care for your environment. Drink a margarita.
- No one can fake enthusiasm for National Margarita Day
- The celebration does not end after Valentines!
- Don’t work yourself too hard during National Margarita Day. You already look good!
- Why is it that a lot of people suddenly become talented during National Margarita Day?
- Let’s drink margarita for health, happiness, and prosperity!
- Margarita lovers! Your day is here!
Sayings for Margaritas with Friends
Use these captions for your invitations and social media posts if you’ve prepared a pitcher of margarita to share with friends. Get all your friends to like and share this margarita post on Instagram for maximum reach.
- Let’s get loud, drunk, and merry.
- A sad friend needs a hug and a margarita.
- I’m just a friend who loves margaritas.
- My best friends are you and margaritas.
- That dress makes you look stunning. So does a lot of margaritas.
- Let’s have a margarita before we part.
- Happy (birthday, anniversary, or whatever special event)! Let’s have a margarita party!
- You deserve your promotion! And you deserve this margarita.
- Good times! Great friends! Amazing margaritas!
- Dude, if you’re going to be salty, at least bring the margarita.
- Margarita makes even the worst of enemies the best of friends.
- You can never have a bad margarita from me—as if it exists.
- (Name of friend) didn’t fall after drinking too much margarita. He/she simply loves the carpet.
- Our hearts belong to a cold margarita.
- Friends forever won’t say, “Margarita never.”
The exact origins of margarita are clouded in history. Whoever invented this drink, however, deserves worldwide applause, quotes, and captions like the ones above.
What’s your favorite style of margarita? If I’m visiting Las Vegas during the summer, a blended ice margarita in a big cup with a straw is my favorites. You can’t beat strolling the strip while sipping this drink. When I’m at home, I usually bust out the Kirkland Brand Margarita pre-made mix that’s under $10 at Costco for a 1.75 liter bottle. It’s an easy and delicious way to end a long work week.