An Islamic birthday is a year of renewing faith, love, fortune, and happiness. For Muslims, it’s a special day that signifies the chance of becoming a better person, correcting a wrong, putting more drive to fulfill one’s ambition, or being a force of good.
If you have a loved one who is a follower of Islam and is celebrating his or her birthday, send them any of these beautiful messages and well wishes.
- Islamic Birthday Messages
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Dad
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Mom
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Sisters
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Brothers
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Grandparents
- Islamic Birthday Messages for Myself
- Islamic Birthday Quotes
Islamic Birthday Messages
Let’s start off with simple yet meaningful birthday messages intended for Muslims.
- Happy birthday! May Allah bless you with good luck and fortune after all your good deeds.
- I ask Allah to shower you with the best blessings this year.
- May luck, fortune, and happiness find their way into your heart on this very special of days.
- This is your day. Make sure it is truly special.
- May Allah guide you to success and happiness.
- We are all praying for your dreams to come true.
- You’re the best person I know. And I know you’ll become even better this year.
- Sending you lots of love, triumphs, and happiness on your special day.
- On your special day, I’m assured that Allah will definitely hear your prayers!
- On your special day, may all your wishes come true with Allah’s grace.
- Happy birthday! Stay being a prayerful, beautiful person.
- Whether your special day will turn out good or bad, I’ll always be with you.
- Know that I’m always behind you in good times and bad.
- Always be a good person, and Allah will give you treasures and blessings.
- Today is a special day that Allah gave to you. Make the most of it.
- Happy birthday! Let’s light candles to your everlasting happiness.
- Stay blessed forever! Happy birthday!
- Your birthday is as special to me as it is to you.
- May the skies open and the sun shine upon you on this beautiful day.
- Sending you the good wishes of Allah on your birthday.
- You have passed another year! A bright future awaits you.
- The light of Islam will illuminate your way in life. Happy birthday!
- You’re my favorite person. Happy birthday!
- May the almighty Allah give you great health and prosperity all your life.
- You’ve always been a good person. Allah will reward you on your special day.
Islamic Birthday Messages for Dad
During Dad’s birthday, send him any of these warm and loving messages.
- Happy birthday, Father! You are Allah in our lives.
- May Allah fill your life with more healthy, happy years to come.
- The entire family is thankful to have a thoughtful, loving father like you.
- Your sweat, blood, and tears made us successful. It’s time for you to celebrate your special day.
- We could never say thank you enough for everything that you did for us.
- Many happy returns on your special day, Papa!
- May Allah bless you on your special day, Dad!
- May this special day be the start of another year of love, kindness, and happiness.
- You’re not the perfect father. But our love for you is perfect nonetheless.
- Congratulations, Papa, for celebrating another amazing year of your life.
- This special day, Allah will bless you with a long, healthy, and prosperous life.
- Happy birthday, Papa! Even if I now have wrinkles, I’ll always be your little girl/boy.
- Thank you, Dad, for being so loveable.
Related Reading: 101+ Thank You Messages for Mentors that Transform Lives
- Happy birthday to the person who inspired me to be what I should be.
- Happy birthday Dad! There’s a gift for you in your room.
- The greatest gift we could ask for is a Dad like you. Happy birthday!
- We’re the luckiest siblings for having you as our Dad.
- Whenever I feel down, I always remember your teachings. Thank you, Dad!
- Put your feet up and relax—we’ll do the work. It’s your special day.
- Happy birthday, Dad! We cooked up something special for you on your special day.
- You’re my support when I feel down. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad!
- You’ve grown bigger in the middle—-the more to hug you on your birthday.
- Remember, Dad, that age is just a number. You’re as good-looking as ever.
- On your birthday, be proud of your wrinkles. They’re the mark of wisdom.
- I would never exchange your teachings for anything else.
Islamic Birthday Messages for Mom
Mom is the foundation of love. Send your Muslim mom these messages during her natal day.
- Happy birthday, Mama! On this day, Allah will shower you with blessings.
- Mom, may your fondest dreams come true on this special day.
- You may be older, but you’ll always be sweet and beautiful in our eyes.
- Happy birthday, Mom! You are the foundation of our family.
- Special thanks to a special mom on her special day.
- Allah bless you on your (number)th birthday, Mom!
- You grow older, yet your love gets stronger. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Let’s take off the burden from you, Mom. It’s time you enjoy your special day.
- Wishing you a memorable birthday celebration, Mom!
- Mother is the name of Allah in the eyes, lips, and hearts of children.
- You are everything for us, Mom. Happy birthday!
- We may not be millionaires, but having you as our mom makes us the richest people in the world.
- Through the years, we’ve been a headache. But you never gave up on us. Happy birthday, Mom!
- The older you’ve become, the more beautiful you’ve become.
- What a beautiful day! It’s because it’s your birthday!
- Happy birthday to the most amazing mom in the world.
- I always pray to Allah to guide me. That’s why he sent you, Mom.
- Mom’s words are Allah’s words to me.
- With you in our house, there’s always love. Happy birthday, Mama!
- Thank you, mom, for making our family beautiful.
- Let us pamper you, Mom! Today is your special day.
- We love it when the sun rises each day. But there is something that makes today more special—your birthday!
- For us, you’re the best mom in the world, even if you think you’re not.
- Happy birthday to the kindest mom ever.
- It’s your love and laughter that brought our family together.
Islamic Birthday Messages for Sisters
Let your sister know how special she is with these Islamic birthday greetings.
- Happy birthday, little sis! Thank you for being my shoulder to lean on.
- Every boy/girl should have a sister like you.
- I asked Allah for a brother. He gave me something better—a sister!
- Let me give you a treat on your special day, little sister.
- The nice thing about having a sister is that even if you grow older, your love for cuddles doesn’t fade.
- Your special day is special to me too, sister!
- Sister dearie! Be happy! It’s your birthday.
- The Almighty Allah is so kind he gave me a cute sister.
- May the light of health, love, and prosperity shine on you on your new year, sister.
- Sisters are angels. And you’re the best angel of all.
- Thank you, sis, for making my days beautiful.
- I don’t really care if I don’t have friends. The important thing is that we have each other.
- Thank you, sister, for your unconditional love and support.
- We may have good days and bad days. But with you, it’s always an exciting day.
- The entire family hopes that your dreams and aspirations will come true.
- Let this birthday be the start of a new you, sister.
- My, you’ve grown big! But you’ll always be my little sister forever.
- You never fail to bring light and laughter to our family.
- Big sister, little sister, it doesn’t matter. You’re a beautiful person to me!
- You are love personified.
- Happy birthday, you’ve become cuter than ever.
- Happy birthday sis! Now, I have to prepare myself for the onslaught of young men trying to meet you.
- I love you, sis! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my best friend, my confidant, my guide, my disciplinarian—my sister.
- Here’s a special gift to a very special sister.
Islamic Birthday Messages for Brothers
Surprise your bother with these birthday greetings.
- Happy birthday, my brother, my guide, my friend!
- Bro, you’re a fan of superhero comics, games, and movies. But you’re actually a superhero for me!
- Bro, happy birthday and thank you for being my protector. Because of you, I can’t meet boys.
- Here’s an amazing gift for an amazing brother.
- May Allah grant you your fondest wishes, dear brother.
- I may be a bratty younger sister/brother. But deep inside, I really adore you, big brother.
- You are my guardian angel, big bro. Happy birthday.
- Brothers are there when fathers are not. Happy birthday, bro!
- Let the light and glory of Allah shine upon you on your special day, brother.
- No, you’re my brother. Not a bother. Happy birthday!
- I am always safe when I’m with you, brother.
- Thank you for protecting me and always being there, my bro.
Related Reading: 101+ Messages and Quotes Designed to Cheer Up Coworkers
- Happy birthday to my hero—my bro.
- This year, I wish you much success wherever your path will take you.
- Happy birthday, bro. You helped steer me to the path of the righteous.
- Let me take care of you on your special day, bro.
- Today is your lucky day, bro!
- Happy birthday, bro! We make a great team.
- Thank you for upholding the values of Islam in your life.
- You may not be the perfect brother. But I love you nonetheless.
- Sometimes, you’re annoying. But I know you’re just doing that because you care for me.
- I’m definitely proud to call you my brother.
- I’m very sure that this year, you will achieve your dreams with Allah’s grace.
- Happy birthday bro. I want you to know that you are my role model.
- So happy to have a superhero at home—you, bro!
Islamic Birthday Messages for Grandparents
The eyes of grandparents are filled with wisdom, love, and experience. Wish them a beautiful life with these birthday messages.
- Happy birthday! We always take heart the wisdom of folks like you.
- May Allah give you a long and happy life.
- May the grace of Allah follow you through all your years.
- We pray to Allah to gift you with never-ending happiness.
- The light of Allah will guide you to a place of everlasting joys. Happy birthday!
- Your wisdom guides us. Happy birthday.
- This special day, your wisdom lights our family ever brighter.
- Good health and longer life is my fondest wish for you on your birthday.
- I don’t have a physical birthday gift for you. My gift is endless love.
- May you enjoy the rest of your beautiful life.
- Allah gave you another beautiful day—and year—in your life.
- Allah will protect you from evil and misfortunes today and ever after.
- Warm congratulations on another beautiful year.
- Thank you grandma/grandpa for taking care of me. Happy birthday!
- There’s no such thing as growing older. But there’s a thing about love getting stronger.
- Believe me, you’re becoming more beautiful/handsome on your birthday.
- Today, you deserve the best blessings in the world.
- I’m very excited that you witnessed another special day.
- Experience the best day of your life.
- May the future be good to you, starting today.
- May you continue to dream and achieve great things.
- You proved to us how beautiful life is.
- Life is beautiful. You’re the living proof.
- Congratulations on the (number of years)th year of your life. It will be your best year ever.
- Allah loves you. He gave you a new year in life.
Islamic Birthday Messages for Myself
Why not greet yourself during your birthday?
- This year, I’m going to be a better version of myself.
- Allah must have loved me so well that he gave me another year.
- It was a beautiful year. It’s going to be a better year.
- Happy birthday to me! Thank you, Allah!
- May Allah bless me with love, happiness, and fortune.
- I can’t thank Allah enough for all the blessings.
- I don’t really deserve good things, but I thank Allah for this birthday anyway.
- Friends and family, thank you for your birthday greetings.
- Thank you, Allah, for this new and wonderful year.
- This is the year that I’m going to work hard to fulfill my dreams.
- Happy birthday to a beautiful soul—mine.
- I’m incredibly thankful that I’m able to celebrate another year of life.
- It’s difficult to be sad knowing that today is my special day.
- It’s going to be different this year. This year is going to be the best ever.
- As I turn older, I thank Allah and all the people who believed in me.
- I’m not holding back any tears of joy on my special day.
- It feels great to be older.
- As I turn a year older, I’ve never felt closer to Allah.
- As I turn a year older, I’m definitely grateful to learn the teachings of Islam.
- May the Force be with me this year.
- I’m wishing myself a more productive and successful year.
- This new year of mine is going to be exciting.
- I’m definitely happy and excited for another year under the light of Allah.
- I want to spend my life becoming a person who is beneficial to society.
- My birthday resolution? To be a person who contributes to humanity.
Islamic Birthday Quotes
Use these quotes as greetings. You can just add “Happy birthday” or “best wishes on your birthday” as a suffix or prefix.
- “Being born into Islam is the biggest blessing of Allah.”
- “No one can destroy the plan that Allah has for you.”
- “Worldly life is short. So turn to Allah before you return to Allah.”
- “Be patient. For what is written for you was written by the greatest of writers.”
- “Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle.”
- “Do not lose hope, nor be sad.”
- “The life of this world is merely the enjoyment of delusion.”
- “A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.”
- “Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity.”
- “For indeed, with hardship, there will be ease.”
- “The more you let go, the higher you rise.”
- “The richest of the rich is the one who is not a prisoner to greed.”
Related Reading: 155+ Ways to Say Thank You to Volunteers for Time and Expertise
- “No one will reap except what they sow.”
- “Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like a stone, found everywhere.”
- “Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.”
- “Never underestimate the power of Dua (supplication).”
“Manners are the manifestations of the integrity and strength in one’s inward personality into action.”
- “The best among you are those who have the best manners and best character.”
- “A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance. But a hopeful man sees chances in every difficulty.”
- “Courtesy costs nothing but buys everything.”
- “Take wisdom from the wise.”
- “See the bad inside yourself, and see the good.”
- “Attitude and the way of speaking reflect the true picture of a human being.”
- “Giving is strength. Kindness is strength. Expecting nothing in return is the ultimate strength.”
- “Give love in secret by praying for one another.”
An Islamic birthday is a time of renewing hope, faith, and happiness. Use these beautiful quotes and birthday wishes to greet your Muslim loved one during his or her special day.