Pomegranate is a versatile fruit. The seeds can be used as a garnish for all sorts of dishes like salads or alcoholic drinks. When dried, they have a sweet, tart flavor that can be used in granola bars, trail mixes, or toppings. Its juice can be squeezed into a refreshing, healthy drink. It can be processed as liqueur or grenadine syrup. Wow! Is there anything you can’t do with this fruit?
If you’re selling pomegranates or simply took a cool photo of one then you might want to incorporate these cool captions and quotes for your social media posts, website text, taglines, and other marketing collateral. Let’s take a look.
- Pomegranate Captions
- Pomegranate Quotes
- Funny Pomegranate Quotes
- Pomegranate Tree Quotes
- Pomegranate Seed Captions
- Pomegranate Hashtags
- Pomegranate Juice Captions
- Pomegranate Puns
- Pomegranate Pickup Lines
- Does Pomegranate Symbolize Love?
- What Does a Pomegranate Taste and Look Like?
Let’s start off with some simple and effective captions about pomegranates.
- The fruit that looks disgusting but tastes incredible.
- Somehow, I’m reminded of spores.
- One pomegranate for your. Two for me. That seems fair.
- Making myself some sweet pomegranate juice.
- Getting the pomegranate seeds out is a challenge. I’m up for the task.
- Here’s a tip: freeze to easily separate the seeds from the pulp.
- Sweet or sour, pomegranate juice is healthy!
- Let’s drink pomegranate juice for good health!
- I didn’t know there was a pomegranate soup!
- Ash-e anar is a delightful Iranian soup made of pomegranate juice.
- Pomegranate—delicious and nutritious!
- If there’s an alien fruit, it would be this one.
- Pomegranate breathes life to chiles en nogada.
- This wine tastes better with pomegranate liqueur.
- Mixing pomegranate seeds with my healthy salad
- Scary-looking fruit, but it’s just so tasty!
- This is the fruit of love and prosperity.
- The pomegranate is ours!
- Red is the color of the day.
- It’s like candy—only it’s not.
- Refreshing pomegranate juice, anyone?
- Beautiful inside and out!
- Have you tasted this wonderful, strange fruit?
- Let’s eat some pomegranate!
Let your customers know about your delightful pomegranates with these quotes.
- In ancient Egypt, Pomegranate is the symbol of ambition and prosperity.
- Each pomegranate is filled with vitamins and minerals.
- The peel of the pomegranate is rich in polyphenols, tannins, catechins, and prodelphinidins.
- Pomegranate is often considered a superfood.
- In the Middle East, pomegranate juice was used before the advent of tomatoes.
- Score that pomegranate, and get it all out.
- Cocktails and wines are not the same without pomegranates.
- With a bit of pomegranate, your drinks become fire!
- Pomegranate—the fruit of all.
Related Reading: 225+ (Unpretentious) Vegan Food Captions and Quotes You’ll Love
- Where would we be without pomegranates?
- Don’t be disgusted by the looks of pomegranates.
- Open and enjoy pomegranates.
- I can finish a handful of pomegranates in one sitting.
- In Latin, pomegranates mean “seeded apples.”
- Whether whole or extracted, pomegranates are wonderful!
- Mom’s cooking becomes even better with pomegranates.
- Pomegranates are the fruits of utopia.
- For every pomegranate, there’s another growing in Elysium.
- Pomegranate juice increases your staying power.
- I’ve fallen in love with pomegranate juice.
- I start my day with pomegranate juice.
- Pomegranate juice is life.
- “Don’t use the pomegranate inhospitably, a stranger that has come so far to pay his respects to thee.” – Quaker Peter Collinson
Funny Pomegranate Quotes
These captions should put a smile on your face.
- Pomegranate can increase appetite. Does that mean it’s the only un-diet fruit?
- Blushing furiously. I feel like a seed in a pomegranate.
- Paint it red like a Pomegranate.
- De-seeding a pomegranate is harder than picking grains with boxing gloves.
- Being addicted to pomegranate juice is a good addiction.
- Pomegranate is a fruit with rubies.
- Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend. But for me, it’s pomegranate seeds.
- I love my teeth stained red with pomegranate seeds.
- With ripe pomegranate comes great possibilities.
- Pomegranate looks breathtakingly disgusting.
- If you want to see what an alien spore looks like, open a pomegranate.
- Pomegranate is not a fruit. It’s a shrub.
- I can’t watch a pomegranate as it’s sliced open.
- Pomegranate seeds remind me of my pimples.
- No, you can’t eat pomegranate pulp!
- This feels like my heart opening up and spilling its seeds—like a pomegranate.
- I love you as much as I love pomegranate.
- One cannot sleep or love well unless he takes pomegranate juice.
- Our gummies are naturally pomegranate flavored.
- Pomegranate: delicious but a pain in the butt.
- The seeds of the pomegranate remind me of tears of blood.
- Pomegranate: it’s an alien egg, I tell you.
- “Peel your heart like a pomegranate.” – unknown
Pomegranate Tree Quotes
Pomegranates grow on a short tree-like shrubs. Here are some quotes all about the pomegranate tree.
- Pomegranate trees are not trees. They’re shrubs.
- Sometimes, you don’t need to climb a pomegranate tree.
- Pomegranate shrubs are around 5 to 10 meters tall.
- When is a shrub a tree? When it’s a pomegranate.
- Pomegranate tree: the only tree with pimples.
- At first, I thought it was an apple tree.
- I like to climb a pomegranate tree.
- My grandma once owned a pomegranate grove.
- I’ll make my pomegranate a Christmas tree this Yuletide season.
- The nice thing about a pomegranate tree is that it’s a ready outdoor Christmas tree.
- A blooming pomegranate tree is like Nature having an outbreak of pimples.
- I love the sweet scent of a blooming pomegranate tree.
- We used to play and rest under the shade of a pomegranate tree.
- Pomegranate tree—it’s worth every root!
- Growing a pomegranate tree is worthwhile.
- Thanks to our pomegranate tree, we enjoy fresh pomegranate fruit each day.
- What’s the next pomegranate season?
- A pomegranate tree is a planter’s best friend.
- Pomegranate tree, pomegranate tree, very pretty.
- A lovely shade under the pomegranate tree
- I hope no pomegranate falls from the tree.
- Pomegranate trees are awesome!
- “And after that, they had gone through many streets they came to a little door that was set in a wall that was covered with a pomegranate tree.” – Oscar Wilde
Pomegranate Seed Captions
The skin and meat of the pomegranate are inedible. However, the heart and “power” of the pomegranate comes from the seeds.
- Seeding pomegranates sucks.
- Why does seeding a pomegranate have to be a chore?
- Pomegranate seeds: the rubies of fruits
- Pomegranate seeds look weird.
- No, they’re not pimples. They’re pomegranate seeds.
- Tough on the outside, beautiful on the inside. Be like a pomegranate.
- My acne looks like pomegranate seeds.
- They may look gross but pomegranate seeds taste sweet.
- I garnish my soups with pomegranate seeds.
- Pomegranate seeds make a great garnish.
- The sweet pimples: pomegranate seeds.
Related Reading: 200+ Clucking Good Chicken Captions for Social Media
- Healthy pomegranate seeds are like little buds of life.
- With pomegranate seeds, my pie looks really pretty!
- Adding pomegranate seeds to my drink. No, it’s not weird.
- I’d like to try it the old way, using pomegranate seeds instead of tomatoes.
- Purchasing dried pomegranate seeds for an Iranian recipe I want to try
- This pomegranate sauce with seeds is perfect for a sauce for fish fillets
- When in doubt, add pomegranate seeds.
- Desserts become way better when garnished with pomegranate seeds.
- How do I love pomegranate seeds? Let me count the ways.
- Pomegranate seeds are the rubies of fruits.
- “I felt like a seed in a pomegranate.” – Jeanette Winterson
- “Observe a pomegranate – a tough shell protects the most delicious, delicate layered and beautiful jewel-like seeds that glow in the sunlight.”- Paddick Van Zyl
Use these hashtags to make your pomegranate-related posts easy to find on social media platforms.
Pomegranate Juice Captions
Pomegranate juice is one of the best tasting fruit juices. The fruit is also known for antioxidants and nutrients.
- This pomegranate juice is healthy and delicious indeed!
- Nothing more refreshing than cold pomegranate juice!
- Let’s buy some fresh pomegranates so we could make homemade pomegranate juice.
- Just a squeeze of fresh pomegranate juice!
- A bit of pomegranate juice makes this dish delightfully sour.
- The sweetness of pomegranate juice balances out the saltiness of this dish.
- Call me weird but I love adding pomegranate juice on my pasta.
- Make fresh pomegranate juice a regular part of your diet.
- Pomegranate juice is a natural gut cleanser.
- Never too late to start a healthy lifestyle. Drink pomegranate juice.
- Changing my soda to pomegranate juice
- I’m now in love with pomegranate juice.
- Pomegranate juice is the new health potion.
- If pomegranates are superfoods, then pomegranate juice is a super drink.
- The reddish pink color of pomegranate juice swirls with nutrients.
- Fresh and cool pomegranate juice for this hot day!
- Sharing some cool pomegranate juice with my sweetheart.
- You can never go wrong with pomegranate juice.
- Health-wise, it’s pomegranate juice for us.
- No soda. Only pomegranate juice.
- What are the health benefits of pomegranate juice?
- Ice cold pomegranate juice ready!
- Best place to buy fresh pomegranate juice!
Here’s another set of humorous puns about these unusual fruits.
- Pomegranate—it’s too hard to say.
- Can you say “pomegranate” twenty times?
- Take me for pomegranate.
- The genie pomegranates you 3 wishes.
- What do you call a fruit that explodes? Pomegrenade!
- Look out! Pomegrenade!
- I’ll take you out to pomegranate.
- Happily broken and seeded.
- I’ve seed you before. In my dreams.
- Don’t take me for a pomegranate.
- Have you seed and heard from him?
- The pomegranate said to the strawberry, “You’re berry cute.”
- You’re the pom!
- It’s fruitilicious!
- It’s your birthday! I’ll pomegranate your fondest wish.
- If soldiers are armed with pomegranates, there would be peace on earth.
- Can I take you to pomegranate?
- Walking on a pomegranate during sunset is very relaxing.
- What do you call an esplanade with pimples? A pomegranate.
- Pomegranate: the red grenade
Pomegranate Pickup Lines
If you want to incorporate pomegranates into your romantic pickup lines then check these out.
- You’re sweet inside but tough outside.
- Just like a pomegranate, you’re sweet!
- Like beautiful pomegranate seeds, your lips are red.
- I find you cute with your pomegranate pimples. Seriously!
- I want to share a pomegranate with you.
- Let’s have a fruit-stand date.
- Like pomegranates, you’re beautiful whether your mood is sour or sweet.
- You’re delicious, like pomegranate.
- Like pomegranate juice, the sight of you is refreshing.
Related Reading: 171+ Spicy Food Captions and Quotes that Turn Up the Heat
- You’re so cool, like ice-cold pomegranate juice.
- Our love is pomegranate.
- You’re the pomegranate of my eyes.
- I froze some pomegranate last night. You’re so hot you could defrost them.
- Do you love pomegranates? Coz I’m going to include them in the pancakes I’ll cook for you.
- Our relationship will be fruitful in the end.
- Mmm! You’re sweet like a ripe pomegranate.
- Red, like pomegranate seeds, is the color of our love.
- Firm yet soft like a pomegranate.
- From flower to fruit, I love you.
Does Pomegranate Symbolize Love?
In many cultures, red fruits are known to symbolize love and passion. The pomegranate, however, is an exception.
For ancient Greeks, the pomegranate was associated with the dead, the first pomegranate tree was believed to have risen from the blood of Adonis. As such, it has been dubbed the “fruit of the dead.”
In addition, according to Greek mythology, Hades, the god of death, tricked Persephone, the daughter of Zeus, to return to his domain in the underworld. His trickery involved the use of pomegranate seeds.
Pomegranate is also a fruit that symbolized fertility, childbirth, and marriage. Ancient Romans believed that pomegranate juice can cure infertility.
According to the Quran, the Garden of Paradise is the home of the pomegranate, the fruit referred to as God’s good creation.
In Egypt, the pomegranate was a symbol of prosperity and ambition during its ancient history.
What Does a Pomegranate Taste and Look Like?
Take a look at any of the photos above to see what a pomegranate looks like. Alternatively, here’s a written description.
A pomegranate is a spherical fruit, usually pink, red, or purple in color. It has a hard outer skin and a spongy inner mesocarp. The mesocarp has cavities containing red seeds enveloped in a thin membrane called sarcotesca. The sacrotesca contains juice.
Pomegranate juice can either be sweet or sour, depending on the season and the age of the fruit. In most cases, pomegranates have a moderate, pleasant balance between sweet and sour.