Peanut butter and jelly is growing up. What once was an easy breakfast or lunch for kids has more recently transformed into an adult craving with high-end spreads.
If you have your own peanut butter or jelly brand or want to share a PB&J photo you snapped on Instagram, use any of these captions and quotes for inspiration.
- Peanut Butter Captions
- Jelly Captions
- Peanut Butter Quotes
- Jelly Quotes
- Peanut Butter Captions for Selling
- Peanut Butter Hashtags
- Funny Peanut Butter Quotes
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Day Sayings
- Peanut Butter Puns
- Jelly Puns
- What is a Good Compliment to Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter Captions
Let’s start off with peanut butter captions that could be applied to social media photos and videos.
- There’s nothing peanut butter can’t speak.
- This is the elder, sweeter sister of butter.
- Peanut butter is the solution to the world’s problems.
- Whoever invented peanut butter is a genius.
- Peanut butter: it’s between paradise and heaven.
- Peanut butter is the reason why we still continue to live in peace despite the chaos around the world
- Sunshine and a peanut butter sandwich. What a way to enjoy a great summer morning!
- I’m powered by peanut butter
- I’m nuts for peanut butter
- Peanut butter—the next evolution of peanuts.
- This is peanut butter goodness.
- Peanut butter on a spoon? Or peanut butter on a piece of bread? It’s a hard choice.
- There’s just no other way except peanut butter.
- Eat peanut butter, crap negativity.
- Peanut butter is my one true love.
- It’s peanut butter all the way.
- Enjoying a lazy afternoon with peanut butter on bananas.
- With a bit of peanut butter, you can make anything delicious.
- Peanut butter adds life to everything.
- Peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
- I can get peanut butter over everything.
Fruit jams and jellies look good and taste great. Use these captions to fully describe feelings toward sweet spreads.
- Jelly might be messy, but messy can be good.
- Fruit jellies—the next stage of fruit evolution.
- The colors of good taste can be seen on an array of jars of fruit jellies.
- Jams and jellies are the sweetest ways to happiness.
- It’s the taste that sticks.
- A jam on wheat bread on a summer morning—that’s my therapy.
- My friends said I need to jam with others. So I bought a whole set of fruit jams.
- It’s jelly-spreading time!
- What is better than fresh fruit? Fruit jellies!
- Happiness is warm homemade fruit jam for breakfast.
- Happiness is like a jam. You spread it, you get some on yourself.
Related Reading: 201+ Brilliant Cupcake Captions and Quotes for Instagram
- I want to write an entire book about the goodness of jellies.
- Waiting for someone to invent bacon jelly
- Laughter is the sweet jelly on the bread of life
- Imagination is like a jam. It’s shapeless unless you shape it.
- When life gives you strawberries, turn it into jelly.
- I keep a jar of jam in the glove. Just in case.
- You don’t hear me complaining about good fruit jelly.
- Let’s jam up!
- Anyone who loves strawberry jelly is sexy.
- I just can’t overcome my addiction to jellies! Help!
Peanut Butter Quotes
Everyone loves peanut butter, including athletes, writers, statesmen, and famous people as these quotes demonstrate.
- “I make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.” – Jack Black
- “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Usually, about 2 hours before a game, I stuff in a nice peanut butter and jelly with chocolate milk.” – Rob Gronkowski
- “I have no idea why a guy would bring a jar of peanut butter to a concert.” – Iggy Pop
- “If you don’t mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.” – Barry Goldwater
- “A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.”- Billy Joel
- “What I love is a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. “ – Dianne Wiest
- “You’re a peanut butter man now, aye sir?” butler from the movie Meet Joe Black
- “I often eat Skippy’s Super Chunk peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.” – Willie Geist
“When you have a kid, you sometimes eat everything they leave behind. Today, I’ve had some of her leftover pancakes with peanut butter.” – Joely Fisher
- “We stopped on the way back to the suite after our wedding reception so I could pick up a jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread. I’m not a real exciting guy.” – Howie Long
- “If you can’t control your peanut butter, you can’t expect to control your life.” – Bill Watterson
- “My mom used to make everything. She had a great garden and composted and made everything from scratch: peanut butter, bread, jelly, everything.” – Julia Roberts
Related Reading: 200+ Clever Peanut Butter Marketing Slogans and Tagline Ideas
- “’When did you know that you had fully become an American?’ And I say, ‘The day I realized I loved peanut butter’’” – Ana Navar
- “The key to doing eight shows a week is maintaining your energy. A big breakfast is the best way to make that happen. I add a side of fresh fruit with yogurt and peanut butter toast.” – Rory O’Malley
“The trouble with remakes is that people fall in love with the original. It’s like peanut butter. If you try to change the taste of peanut butter, you’re in trouble.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “I have a lot of tea in the morning. I always have toast and peanut butter.” – Joanna Coles
- “I love making smoothies post-workout. My favorite is either a chocolate whey protein shake with banana and peanut butter, or one with vanilla and berries.” – Parker Young
- “My favorite dish is…Poulet a la Dakatine and is made from chicken, peanut butter, and spinach.” – Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- “Rice cakes and peanut butter is my favorite snack in the whole wide world.” – Maggie Lawson
- ” I feel better all day if I start off by eating healthy. Breakfast is simple: multigrain toast with natural peanut butter, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, or healthy cereal.” – Natalie Morales
Let’s hear what famous people have to say about fruit jams and jellies.
- “If I never had another meal, I wouldn’t care as long as I could eat pastries and jelly doughnuts.” – Gene Simmons
- “I love jelly gummy lollies, liquorice, ice-cream and I eat my own ice-cream; I take it home from work.” – Adriano Zumbo
- “Work without fun is like peanut butter without jelly.” – Jase Robertson
- “JK Rowling made me look at jelly beans in a whole new way.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Jellies are to cold cookery what consommes and stock are to hot.” – Auguste Escoffier
- “For a movie to work, all the bread has to fall jelly side up.” – Jon Favreau
- “If I’m snacking, I’ll go for peanut butter and jelly in between meals.” – Danny Green
- “Everyone knows how to eat right. They know the difference between oatmeal and a jelly cream doughnut.” – Richard Simmons
“The story of the merchant is told by the marketer. They need each other, and if they get along, it’’s peanut butter and jelly. If they don’t, it’s oil and water.” – Andy Dunn
- “My diet instead revolved around ice cream, chocolate, peanut butter and jelly eaten with a spoon, pick-n-mix, and lots of cereal and pasta.” – Ella Woodward
- “Jam is that sweet jelly junk which adorns your fruity fruitful journey of life in a sweeter way.” – Tiarra
- “Jellies are so responsible. At least they try to retrieve their originality.” – Khushi Chauchan
- “Every meal should end with something sweet. Maybe it’s jelly on toast at breakfast, or a small piece of chocolate at dinner” – Robert Irvine
Related Reading: 63 Profitable Almond and Peanut Butter Brand Name Ideas
- “Jelly is my jam” – unknown
- “In a dream world, the bread is super soft, like the Wonder Bread of my childhood, and the sandwich will have crunchy peanut butter, strawberry jam, and a cup of cold milk to go with it.” – Shaun King
- “Jellybeans are a lot like people. You can’t tell what’s on the inside from looking on the outside.” – unknown
- “Dear, Jelly. It’s time. Love, Peanut Butter.” – unknown
- “You can tell a lot about a person’s character by his way of eating jelly beans.” – Ronald Reagan
- “In case of an earthquake, Jelly is very fun to watch.” – unknown
“He had a broad face and a little round belly, that shook, when he laughed, like a bowlful of jelly.” – Clement Clarke Moore
- “I was making yeasted jelly donuts, and I was so nervous that I fried them, unblinking, with a pounding heart and sweaty palms.” – Claire Saffitz
Peanut Butter Captions for Selling
Do you have your own brand of peanut butter? Use these captions to invite customers to taste test a stunning homemade spread.
- Even Joe Black loves it!
- You cannot resist our peanut butter.
- Sweet, fun stickiness
- 100% natural, 100% delicious, 100% fun
- Open even if it’s not an emergency
- For your emergency and non-emergency hunger needs
- Butter up!
- A spread of happiness
- The party peanut butter
- Your best friend in snacks
- It’s amazing straight from the jar
- Just add it
- Every peanut’s goal
- Have a peanut butter life
- Twist open and enjoy
- Only Mama knows how to make it this good
- So good you’ll cry
- It’s waiting for its soulmate—bread
- We understand your difficulties. That’s why we made this awesome peanut butter.
- Grandma’s soul food for you
- The peanutiest of all peanut butters
Peanut Butter Hashtags
Use these hashtags to make it easy for your fans to discover social media posts.
Funny Peanut Butter Quotes
Check out these peanut butter quotes that will light up your customers’ day and appetite.
- “You are the peanut butter to my jelly.”
- “Peanut butter is the glue that holds my life together.”
- “Happiness is a spoonful of peanut butter.”
- “I’m like a peanut butter sandwich.”
- “Peanut butter is the only reason to buy bread.”
- “I’d take my clothes off for peanut butter and chocolate.”
- “Man cannot live by bread alone. He must have peanut butter too.”
- “There’s nothing peanut butter and a spoon can’t fix.”
- “Keep calm and eat peanut butter.”
- “I thoroughly enjoy eating this peanut butter. And I thoroughly enjoy meeting you all.”
- “Tonight’s forecast: 99% chance of peanut butter.”
- “3 things in your emergency kit: duct tape, a spoon, and peanut butter.”
- “I have a therapist already. Her name is Peanut Butter.”
- “Peanut butter to the rescue!”
- “Will squat for peanut butter.”
- “He’s more open for a jar of peanut butter than my purse.”
- “You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not a jar of peanut butter.”
- “I just want to play with my dog and eat peanut butter.”
- “I like peanut butter for the protein.”
- “My talent: eating peanut butter.”
- “I run better with peanut butter.”
Peanut Butter Lover’s Day Sayings
March 1 is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day. You can promote your peanut butter brand and dishes using any of these sayings.
- “I’m more of a smooth peanut butter kind of girl.” – Selena Gomez
- Look at me the way I look at my favorite peanut butter.
- I love you as much as I love peanut butter.
- Spread love, joy, and sweetness as we celebrate Peanut Butter day!
- Wishing you a sweet and delicious Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Day is when peanut butter and jellies come together.
- I wish you a Happy Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!
- To all peanut butter lovers out there, this is our time!
- The day of peanut butter is at hand!
- Buy peanut butter. Eat peanut butter. Be peanut butter.
- It’s an “eat the peanut butter out of the jar” kind of day.
Peanut butter and us: what a way to celebrate Peanut Butter Lover’s Day.
- Let’s celebrate today the healthy and delicious way. Happy Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!
- Whether it’s plain peanut butter or a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich, everything’s delicious on Peanut Butter Lover’s Day.
- You love peanut butter, I love fruit jelly. We make a perfect pair!
- If someone tells you not to eat peanut butter, ditch him or her. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
- Love me and I’ll feed you with your favorite peanut butter forever.
- For us, every day is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day.
- Today, make more of your awesome desserts and top it with delicious peanut butter.
- Let’s indulge in the sweetness of life. Happy Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!
- It’s difficult to imagine a world without peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Puns
- “You must be peanut butter because my legs feel like jelly.” – unknown
- “We’re butter when we’re together.” – unknown
- Did you hear about the new rumor about peanut butter? Don’t spread it.
- You’re just peanut butter that is jealous.
- I’m nuts about you.
- There’s a new brand of peanut butter that’s brought into space. It’s called Astro-nut.
- We go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- See that jar? That’s a-nutter peanut butter.
- Peanut butter spreads joy.
- You’re sexy! You’re so nutty.
- She’s my butter half.
- Don’t come near me. You butter back off!
- Butter late than never.
- “You’re amazing in bread,” said the jelly to the peanut butter.
- Spread peanut butter, not hate.
- Keep a jar of peanut butter in the car. You might get stuck in a jam.
- I’m spreading the news. It butter be good.
- Why did he smear peanut butter on the highway? To go along with the traffic jam.
- When peanuts laugh, they crack up.
- “You’re nutty,” said the applesauce to the peanut butter.
- You used peanut butter on that dish? You’re nuts!
Looking for funny jokes and puns about fruit jams and jellies? Check the entries below.
- You’re just jelly of my sandwich. Why don’t you cook one yourself?
- Let’s jam!
- You’re my jam.
- Fix this jelly cabinet door. It always jams.
- What kind of fish do you want to pair with peanut butter? A jellyfish.
- If one is so envious of your peanut butter, tell him not to be jelly.
- I’m so jelly at your award-winning recipe.
- Let’s dance and make everyone jelly.
- A group of bread slices sang and played various musical instruments. They’re just jamming.
- Why won’t the jelly come out of the container? Because it was jammed.
- I can’t fit more jelly into this jar. It’s jam-packed.
- What happens when you mate a door and jelly? The result is a door jam.
- What did the pineapple jam say to the stranger? “Jello there!”
- “Jelly-lujah!” the pineapple jam exclaimed when it entered the congregation.
- Have a jelly good birthday!
- What did the pineapple jam SWAT captain said to his team members? “Spread out!”
- I’m a simple jelly guy.
- The jam took a machine gun and shouted, “Say jello to my little friend!”
- You’re my only one. Donut be jelly.
- “Jello! It’s me,” the jelly introduced himself.
- A group of jellies decided to form a band and called it “Pearl Jam.”
What is a Good Compliment to Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter can be enjoyed by itself. However, there are other foodstuff that can be paired with peanut butter.
- plain crackers
- any kind of bread or toast
- beef, pork, or chicken (yes, surprisingly)
- some stews
- anything chocolate
Peanut butter and jellies are among the most popular foods growing up. Whether used as a quick snack or an ingredient, peanut butter or jelly makes almost every dish taste better.