Peanut butter and jelly is growing up. What once was an easy breakfast or lunch for kids has more recently transformed into an adult craving with high-end spreads.
If you have your own peanut butter or jelly brand or want to share a PB&J photo you snapped on Instagram, use any of these captions and quotes for inspiration.
- Peanut Butter Captions
- Jelly Captions
- Peanut Butter Quotes
- Jelly Quotes
- Peanut Butter Captions for Selling
- Peanut Butter Hashtags
- Funny Peanut Butter Quotes
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Day Sayings
- Peanut Butter Puns
- Jelly Puns
- What is a Good Compliment to Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter Captions
Let’s start off with peanut butter captions that could be applied to social media photos and videos.
- There’s nothing peanut butter can’t speak.
- This is the elder, sweeter sister of butter.
- Peanut butter is the solution to the world’s problems.
- Whoever invented peanut butter is a genius.
- Peanut butter: it’s between paradise and heaven.
- Peanut butter is the reason why we still continue to live in peace despite the chaos around the world
- Sunshine and a peanut butter sandwich. What a way to enjoy a great summer morning!
- I’m powered by peanut butter
- I’m nuts for peanut butter
- Peanut butter—the next evolution of peanuts.
- This is peanut butter goodness.
- Peanut butter on a spoon? Or peanut butter on a piece of bread? It’s a hard choice.
- There’s just no other way except peanut butter.
- Eat peanut butter, crap negativity.
- Peanut butter is my one true love.
- It’s peanut butter all the way.
- Enjoying a lazy afternoon with peanut butter on bananas.
- With a bit of peanut butter, you can make anything delicious.
- Peanut butter adds life to everything.
- Peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
- I can get peanut butter over everything.
Fruit jams and jellies look good and taste great. Use these captions to fully describe feelings toward sweet spreads.
- Jelly might be messy, but messy can be good.
- Fruit jellies—the next stage of fruit evolution.
- The colors of good taste can be seen on an array of jars of fruit jellies.
- Jams and jellies are the sweetest ways to happiness.
- It’s the taste that sticks.
- A jam on wheat bread on a summer morning—that’s my therapy.
- My friends said I need to jam with others. So I bought a whole set of fruit jams.
- It’s jelly-spreading time!
- What is better than fresh fruit? Fruit jellies!
- Happiness is warm homemade fruit jam for breakfast.
- Happiness is like a jam. You spread it, you get some on yourself.
Related Reading: 201+ Brilliant Cupcake Captions and Quotes for Instagram
- I want to write an entire book about the goodness of jellies.
- Waiting for someone to invent bacon jelly
- Laughter is the sweet jelly on the bread of life
- Imagination is like a jam. It’s shapeless unless you shape it.
- When life gives you strawberries, turn it into jelly.
- I keep a jar of jam in the glove. Just in case.
- You don’t hear me complaining about good fruit jelly.
- Let’s jam up!
- Anyone who loves strawberry jelly is sexy.
- I just can’t overcome my addiction to jellies! Help!
Peanut Butter Quotes
Everyone loves peanut butter, including athletes, writers, statesmen, and famous people as these quotes demonstrate.
- “I make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.” – Jack Black
- “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Usually, about 2 hours before a game, I stuff in a nice peanut butter and jelly with chocolate milk.” – Rob Gronkowski
- “I have no idea why a guy would bring a jar of peanut butter to a concert.” – Iggy Pop
- “If you don’t mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.” – Barry Goldwater
- “A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.”- Billy Joel
- “What I love is a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. “ – Dianne Wiest
- “You’re a peanut butter man now, aye sir?” butler from the movie Meet Joe Black
- “I often eat Skippy’s Super Chunk peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.” – Willie Geist
“When you have a kid, you sometimes eat everything they leave behind. Today, I’ve had some of her leftover pancakes with peanut butter.” – Joely Fisher
- “We stopped on the way back to the suite after our wedding reception so I could pick up a jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread. I’m not a real exciting guy.” – Howie Long
- “If you can’t control your peanut butter, you can’t expect to control your life.” – Bill Watterson
- “My mom used to make everything. She had a great garden and composted and made everything from scratch: peanut butter, bread, jelly, everything.” – Julia Roberts
Related Reading: 200+ Clever Peanut Butter Marketing Slogans and Tagline Ideas
- “’When did you know that you had fully become an American?’ And I say, ‘The day I realized I loved peanut butter’’” – Ana Navar
- “The key to doing eight shows a week is maintaining your energy. A big breakfast is the best way to make that happen. I add a side of fresh fruit with yogurt and peanut butter toast.” – Rory O’Malley
“The trouble with remakes is that people fall in love with the original. It’s like peanut butter. If you try to change the taste of peanut butter, you’re in trouble.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “I have a lot of tea in the morning. I always have toast and peanut butter.” – Joanna Coles
- “I love making smoothies post-workout. My favorite is either a chocolate whey protein shake with banana and peanut butter, or one with vanilla and berries.” – Parker Young
- “My favorite dish is…Poulet a la Dakatine and is made from chicken, peanut butter, and spinach.” – Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- “Rice cakes and peanut butter is my favorite snack in the whole wide world.” – Maggie Lawson
- ” I feel better all day if I start off by eating healthy. Breakfast is simple: multigrain toast with natural peanut butter, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, or healthy cereal.” – Natalie Morales
Let’s hear what famous people have to say about fruit jams and jellies.
- “If I never had another meal, I wouldn’t care as long as I could eat pastries and jelly doughnuts.” – Gene Simmons
- “I love jelly gummy lollies, liquorice, ice-cream and I eat my own ice-cream; I take it home from work.” – Adriano Zumbo
- “Work without fun is like peanut butter without jelly.” – Jase Robertson
- “JK Rowling made me look at jelly beans in a whole new way.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Jellies are to cold cookery what consommes and stock are to hot.” – Auguste Escoffier
- “For a movie to work, all the bread has to fall jelly side up.” – Jon Favreau
- “If I’m snacking, I’ll go for peanut butter and jelly in between meals.” – Danny Green
- “Everyone knows how to eat right. They know the difference between oatmeal and a jelly cream doughnut.” – Richard Simmons
“The story of the merchant is told by the marketer. They need each other, and if they get along, it’’s peanut butter and jelly. If they don’t, it’s oil and water.” – Andy Dunn
- “My diet instead revolved around ice cream, chocolate, peanut butter and jelly eaten with a spoon, pick-n-mix, and lots of cereal and pasta.” – Ella Woodward
- “Jam is that sweet jelly junk which adorns your fruity fruitful journey of life in a sweeter way.” – Tiarra
- “Jellies are so responsible. At least they try to retrieve their originality.” – Khushi Chauchan
- “Every meal should end with something sweet. Maybe it’s jelly on toast at breakfast, or a small piece of chocolate at dinner” – Robert Irvine
Related Reading: 63 Profitable Almond and Peanut Butter Brand Name Ideas
- “Jelly is my jam” – unknown
- “In a dream world, the bread is super soft, like the Wonder Bread of my childhood, and the sandwich will have crunchy peanut butter, strawberry jam, and a cup of cold milk to go with it.” – Shaun King
- “Jellybeans are a lot like people. You can’t tell what’s on the inside from looking on the outside.” – unknown
- “Dear, Jelly. It’s time. Love, Peanut Butter.” – unknown
- “You can tell a lot about a person’s character by his way of eating jelly beans.” – Ronald Reagan
- “In case of an earthquake, Jelly is very fun to watch.” – unknown
“He had a broad face and a little round belly, that shook, when he laughed, like a bowlful of jelly.” – Clement Clarke Moore
- “I was making yeasted jelly donuts, and I was so nervous that I fried them, unblinking, with a pounding heart and sweaty palms.” – Claire Saffitz
Peanut Butter Captions for Selling
Do you have your own brand of peanut butter? Use these captions to invite customers to taste test a stunning homemade spread.
- Even Joe Black loves it!
- You cannot resist our peanut butter.
- Sweet, fun stickiness
- 100% natural, 100% delicious, 100% fun
- Open even if it’s not an emergency
- For your emergency and non-emergency hunger needs
- Butter up!
- A spread of happiness
- The party peanut butter
- Your best friend in snacks
- It’s amazing straight from the jar
- Just add it
- Every peanut’s goal
- Have a peanut butter life
- Twist open and enjoy
- Only Mama knows how to make it this good
- So good you’ll cry
- It’s waiting for its soulmate—bread
- We understand your difficulties. That’s why we made this awesome peanut butter.
- Grandma’s soul food for you
- The peanutiest of all peanut butters
Peanut Butter Hashtags
Use these hashtags to make it easy for your fans to discover social media posts.