Did you know recent studies show the number of Americans who want to host a dinner party has actually increased 25% since the pandemic started? Perhaps it has something to do with the restrictions on restaurants and the social isolation so many people have felt. Maybe people want to connect in person again. Depending on where you live an at-home dinner party might be the only way to avoid eating meals alone.
No matter the catalyst for increased interest in dinner parties, hosting this event is more popular than ever. And why not? Dinner parties bring people together to not just eat, but to enjoy company and connect.
If you’re planning to host a dinner party of your own, I’ve organized the best dinner party slogans for social media. Whether you’re looking for the right dinner party captions or quote, I’ve got you’ve covered right here.
- Dinner Party Captions for Social Media
- Dinner Party Slogans
- Dinner Party Quotes
- Dinner Party with Friends Quotes
- Funny Quotes for Dinner Parties
- My Kind of Dinner Quotes
- Enjoy Your Dinner Quotes
Dinner Party Captions for Social Media
- Get ready to enjoy the night as we have our dinner party tonight!
- I’m the life of the dinner party.
- Hope you enjoyed our annual supper party.
- The best way to end the week is a nice dinner party with your closest friends.
- No matter how busy you are in life, you must find time to catch up with friends over a nice dinner party.
- Life can bring so much stress and problems, but remember that a nice dinner party with friends can take your worries away.
- No matter how tired I am, I will always have the energy to prepare even just a simple dinner party with my closest friends.
- Life doesn’t need to be so difficult all the time. Call up your friends and prepare a simple dinner party where you all can talk and share your worries.
It feels like forever since we last gathered together! Now’s the time to enjoy ourselves over a nice dinner party!
- Nothing feels better than spending time with the people you care about over good food and drinks.
- We all deserve to take a break, relax and rewind. A quiet, simple dinner party to reward us for our small little wins in life!
- It’s the little things in life that matter. Just like the friends who plan and prepare a simple dinner party for everyone to enjoy.
You Might Like This: 221+ Healthy and Organic Snack Food Slogans that Increase Sales
- Don’t ever regret the food to eat at a dinner party.
- Life is short to regret the food and wine you had at your dinner party last night.
- End-of-year dinner parties are the best!
- Start the weekend right by planning a dinner party with the ones you love the most.
- Friends who prepare dinner parties are the best type of friends!
Celebrate life with the people closest to your hearts by treating them to a nice dinner party.
- I plan fun dinner parties that even people I’m not close to will enjoy.
- Dinner parties are an excuse to invite your crush over and flirt with them.
- Dinner parties are a way to prove to your mom your cooking skills have improved.
- I can go through life’s difficulties as long as I have dinner parties every now and then with my family and closest friends.
- My friends and I find time despite our busy schedules to take a break and gather for a nice dinner party.
- The morning after a dinner party reminds me why my friends are my friends and the reason I am grateful for them.
- No parties at bars can ever top the enjoyment of having dinner parties with your girlfriends.
- My friends and I will have dinner parties even as our hairs turn gray and our face are filled with wrinkles.
- We can turn your mood around if you attend our dinner party.
- Dinner parties are sacred times spent together by people like-minded people.
- Dinner parties turn friends into good friends.
You don’t attend a dinner party with people you don’t like.
- No matter how late it is, I am always up to attend a dinner party.
- You’ll always feel good and happy after having a dinner party with your friends.
- The drive going to a dinner party is always worth it.
- You’ll never regret attending a dinner party planned by your close friends.
- Bad day? Call your friends and plan a quick dinner party.
- Eat your worries away with a nice dinner party with the people you care about.
- Dinner parties bring out the best cook within you.
There’s never a dull moment when you’re at a dinner party with your family.
- Make dinner parties special by planning a fun game everyone can play.
- Good music, food, drinks, and conversations make for a memorable dinner party.
- You don’t realize the memories you’re making when you’re enjoying a dinner party with your friends.
- It’s nice to look back and remember the good times you spent enjoying dinner parties with the people who’s always been in your life.
Dinner Party Slogans
- Party Like It’s The End Of The World
- It’s The Perfect Night To Party
- Party The Night Away
- Always Dressed Up For A Dinner Party
- The Night Is Young For A Dinner Party
- Always Game For A Dinner Party
- Bring The Feast To A Dinner Party
- All Hell Breaks Loose At A Dinner Party
- We Living Life When We’re Having A Dinner Party
- Good Food And Good Friends Make Up A Dinner Party
- A Dinner Party Should Start With A Glass Of Wine
- Everyone Comes Together At A Dinner Party
- Dinner Parties Are The Perfect Mood Maker
- Everybody Loves A Good Dinner Party
- Dinner Parties Bring Food, Drinks And People Together
- There’s No Problem A Dinner Party Can’t Solve
- Dinner Parties Strengthen Friendships
- I Never Back Down On Dinner Parties
- Friendships Start And Last Because Of Dinner Parties
- Dinner Parties Make The World Go Round
- No Party I’d Attend But A Dinner Party
- Conversations, Food And Drinks Make For A Nice Dinner Party
- Attending A Dinner Party Is Always A Great Choice
- I Become A Chef When I Host A Dinner Party
- No Dinner Party Is Boring If I Plan It
- Thank God For Dinner Parties
- Keep Calm And Attend Dinner Parties
- Open Your Heart To A Nice Dinner Party
- Dinner Party That Offers Comfort
- Fill Your Soul With Happiness At A Dinner Party
- Dinner Parties Make Great Memories
- Dinner Parties With Friends Are Better Than Luxury Dining
- No Bad Vibes At Dinner Parties
- A Dinner Party Is A Great Gift To Your Friends
- It’s An Honor To Plan A Dinner Party
- Dinner Parties Set The Mood Of The Night
Related Reading: 200+ Bed in Breakfast Captions and Quotes for Social Media Pics
- Experience The Beauty Of Dining And Friendship
- Best For Gatherings & Celebrations
- Better Than Best
- Keeping Your Stomach Full And Happy
- Where The Food And Booze Are
- The Perfect Choice To Cap Off The Night
- The Best Choice You’ll Ever Make
- Giving Importance To Dining And Living
- More Satisfying Than Eating Alone
- More Satisfying Than Drinking Alone
- Always Worth Your Time
- Get Drunk On Dinner Parties
- Food Taste Better On Dinner Parties
- Be The Life Of The Dinner Party
- People Become One At Dinner Parties
- The Next Morning Is Always A Difficult One
- High Spirits Both In Your Body And In Wine
- Cultivating Happiness Dinner Party At A Time
Dinner Party Quotes
- “I consider a good dinner party at our house to be where people drink and eat more than they’re meant to.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I’m a really good dinner party guest. I am always so appreciative, impressed that anyone has even managed to turn on the oven and cook for me.” – Lucy Punch
- “At a dinner party, one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well but not too wisely.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- “I’d rather dig a ditch than go to a dinner party with people I don’t know.”
“A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentle, so temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another.” – Mao Zedong
- “The best number for a dinner party is two; myself and a damn good head waiter.” – Nubar Gulbenkian
- “I try to greet my friends with a drink in my hand, a warm smile on my face, and great music in the background, because that’s what gets a dinner party off to a fun start.” – Ina Garten
- “The end of a novel, like the end of a children’s dinner party, must be made up of sweetmeats and sugar plums.” – Anthony Trollope
- “It is a fact of life that people give dinner parties, and when they invite you, you have to turn around and invite them back. Often they retaliate by inviting you again, and you must then extend another invitation. Back and forth you go, like ping-pong balls, and what you end up with is called social life.” – Laurie Colwin
- “Dinner parties bore us because our imagination is absent, and reading interests us because it is keeping us company.” – Marcel Proust
“Behave in life as at a dinner party. Is anything brought around to you? Put out your hand and take your share with moderation. Does it pass by you? Do not stop it. Has it not yet come? Do not stretch your desire towards it. But wait until it reaches you. Do this with regard to children, to a spouse, to public post, to riches, and you will eventually be a worthy guest at the feast of your life.” – A.C Grayling
- “I’ve never been to a dinner party where everyone at the dinner party didn’t say anything funny.” – Lorrie Moore
- “You better have skills in the world. You better bring something at the dinner party of you’ll be the dinner.” – Anonymous
Related Reading: 200+ Unique Coconut Marketing Slogans, Caption, and Quotes
- “It’s as though some poor devil were set out for a large dinner party with the knowledge that the following morning he would be hearing exactly what each of the other guests thought of him.” – Cornelia Otis Skinner
- “I was invited to a dinner party by an ex, and I was convinced he wanted to rekindle our relationship. I prohibited my friends from coming with me because I didn’t want to make it awkward for them when he professed his love to me.” – Chrissie Fil
- “I have two garden parties a year to avoid going out to dinner.” – Tom Stoppard
“Planning a dinner party in a way that you’re actually capable of getting it done without panicking is important. It’s bad hospitality for the host to be freaked out.” – Ted Allen
- “I like the idea of a guest; it’s like having a dinner party. And the best part is that after we tape the show, we can sit around the table and have a nice meal.” – Odalys Smith
- “One could say at a dinner party that most Americans are faithful to their spouses, and a loudmouth, semi-inebriated jerk can respond that the conclusion cannot be true because look at all the academics who sleep around at professional meetings.” – Andrew Greeley
- “Society was nothing but a long, dull dinner party conversation in which one is forced to speak to one’s partner on both the left and right.” – Ann Patchett
- “In terms of ‘Solaris’, I didn’t really think about the religious aspect an awful lot. There’s one scene at a dinner party, and it’s discussed, but it wasn’t an overwhelming theme for me.” – Natascha McElhone
Dinner Party with Friends Quotes
- “I generally unwind by having dinner with close friends.” – Nelson Demille
- “Good food and funny conversations are the fondest memories of a dinner party.” – Anonymous
- “We are best friends forever except on a dinner table.” – Anonymous
Related Reading: 150+ Smartest Banana Slogans and Quotes of All-Time
- “Funny you mention my dinner parties when I have just suggested that inviting close friends over to share a meal with candlelight and wine at your table could be a form of religious experience for some people. To me, it’s a form of sacrament.” – Sally Quinn
“My favorite thing is to have a big dinner with friends and talk about life.” – Carla Gugino
- “The fondest memories are made gathered around the table.” – Anonymous
- “I don’t like crowds because I am small and fear of being trampled. My ideal night out is a dinner party in my backyard with a group of like-minded friends whom I boss around in a gentle and loving way.” – Amy Poehler
- “The best wines are the ones we drink with friends.” – Anonymous
“I don’t go on lunch dates with friends. I hear about people having dinner parties, but I never do that. I’m not really human.” – Fiona Apple
- “I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.” – Nancie J. Carmody
- “The perfect party for me is having six to twelve people for dinner Friday or Saturday – good, fun friends, a lot of artists. I have a beautiful deck that looks over the canyon and Los Angeles on one side, so it’s very pretty at night. It’s a great opportunity to catch up with friends.” – Sofia Milos
- “Actually I don’t even like parties. I would much prefer a room with four friends who sit around and have dinner. I detest nightclubs. And I don’t like places where the noise is so loud you can’t talk to people.” – Salman Rushdie
- “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
Funny Quotes for Dinner Parties
- “You’re invited to my house for a dinner party as long as you bring the dinner.” – Anonymous
- “A little party never killed anybody.” – Anonymous
- “I always like to think I’m having a dinner party, and I’m the host, and the audience are my guests.” – Caroline Rhea
- “I don’t have dinner parties – I eat my dinner in bed.” – Hugh Hefner
- “Starts cutting the chicken of the person next to me at a dinner party out of habit.” – Anonymous
- “If I were invited to a dinner party with my character, I wouldn’t show up.” – Dr. Seuss
“When we’re discussing who to invite at a dinner party, my wife and I sometimes use the shorthand, ‘good value for money’, which indicates guests expected to be entertaining.” – Anonymous
- “At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.” – George Carlin
- “Invite me for dinner or I will ruin the table.” – Anonymous
- “When I would see my friends with their kids, I was envious that you can use children to get out of just about anything. If you don’t feel like going to a dinner party you could say, ‘My kid is sick so I can’t make it’. Who’s going to argue with you?” – Kevin Nealon
My Kind of Dinner Quotes
- The dinner hour is a sacred, happy time when everyone should be together and relaxed.” – Julia Child
- “My favorite time of day is to get up and eat leftovers from dinner, especially spicy food.” – David Bryne
- “My mother’s side is Italian; my father’s side is Jewish. We’re the kind of family where every Sunday night we have dinner with all 19 of my cousins.” – Lea Michelle
- “A big dinner with best friends. That’s what I want.” – Anonymous
- “Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table.” – Bob Ehrlich
“I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or restaurant, or a movie night at home.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “When my mother had to make dinner for 8, she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.” – Gracie Allen
- “At home, I serve the kind of food I know the story behind.” – Michael Pollan
- “I am not someone who likes cocktail parties or large dinner parties, but I have to attend them often. I much prefer very small dinners with close friends.” – Tom Ford
- “I really enjoy making dinner for my kids and husband – chopping ginger and marinating the tofu.” – Sadie Frost
- “On Sunday night, my husband makes a five-course family dinner.” – Soledad Obrien
Enjoy Your Dinner Quotes
- “One cannot think well, love well and sleep well if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Wolf
- “You are my cup of tea after dinner.” – Anonymous
Related Reading: 155+ Delicious Pudding Slogans and Quotes for Social Media
- “I always say, ‘There’s a difference between cooked food and McDonald’s.’ Your mom’s homecooked dinner – you enjoy this more than you enjoy the fast food that comes along and goes, and I strive to make homemade dinner every time I put out an album.” – Estelle
- “Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends.” – Anonymous
- “I unwind by having dinner with friends.” – Anonymous
“After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relative.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Sir, respect your dinner. Idolize it, enjoy it properly. You will be many hours in the week, many weeks in a year, and many years in your life happier if you do.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “When you go to a restaurant, the less you know about what happens in the kitchen, the more you enjoy your meal.” – Jeffrey Wright
- “There is no sight on earth more appealing than a sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves.” – Thomas Wolfe