From what I can tell there’s no true consensus when it comes to the percentage of food trucks that fail. But if I had to make a wager on what that percentage would be: Probably somewhere in the ballpark of traditional restaurant failure rates with 60% closing in the first 3-years according to this article. […]
Archive | Interviews RSS feed for this section
Find exclusive interviews with foodie entrepreneurs only available at FoodTruckEmpire.com. You can also find more featured chats with the podcast section of our website.
Alain Bergery, manager of Prestige Food Trucks based out of Winter Park, FL, was kind enough to respond thoughtfully to numerous email questions, share what it takes to take a food truck from concept to reality, and talk candidly about how to grow a profitable business after the vehicle rolls off of the manufacturer’s lot. […]
While investing in a food truck requires a considerably lower investment than a traditional restaurant, as with any new business there is an inherent risk. This is particularly true if you’ve got a edgy food concept that is yet to be proven… Meaning you haven’t actually tried to sell any product to real customers at […]
Serious About Food Business?
Join the growing community of foodie entrepreneurs and learn the seven ways entrepreneurs are funding their startups in 2019. Tip: Two of these you don't need to pay back.
- The Complete Breakdown of Food Truck Operation Costs
- Survey Results: What is the Average Income for a Food Truck Vendor?
- Full Kitchen Equipment List For Five Popular Food Truck Concepts
- 7 Most Powerful Ways I Promote and Market My Catering Business
- How Much Does it Cost to Buy a Starbucks Franchise in 2018?
- Sam’s Club is Offering Texas Food Truck Owners Free Annual Memberships