Who would have thought that the byproduct of bacterial fermentation of milk could become one of the most popular breakfasts and snacks in the world. In addition, yogurt is also often used as an ingredient in many recipes like a dip for veggies, yogurt parfaits, and even beef stroganoff.
No wonder good-quality yogurt is often a bestseller in cafes, coffee shops, bistros, and restaurants. If you’ve got yogurt on your menu or you want to share an image of your yogurt bowl with friends on social media, you can make use any of these captions, puns, and one liners.
- Yogurt captions
- Yogurt puns
- Yogurt one liners
- Yogurt quotes
- Yogurt marketing slogans
- Greek yogurt captions
- Greek yogurt quotes
- Yogurt bowl captions
- Yogurt bowl slogans
Let’s warm up with these simple yet effective captions about yogurts. Use any of these—or variations of these—as business taglines or captions in your social media and marketing campaigns.
- Follow your heart to our fridge.
- You have a yogurt to finish today!
- Yogurt to be kidding me!
- See our milk mature beautifully!
- Happiness is yogurt in a creamy form.
- Experience happiness in every scoop
- Sweet, creamy treats
- A cup of yogurt makes any day okay
- Love in a cup
- More yogurt flavors to choose from
- Time to chill the creamy way
- It’s sweet to just chill out.
- More yogurt, more fun
- Healthy and sweet—all in a cup
- I’d like yogurt. Fresh, not frozen.
- Our milk is as cultured as you
- Exquisite goodness in every spoonful
- Yogurt—it’s never enough
- Feel happiness with every spoonful
Yogurt has become so popular that it has creamed (pardon the pun) its way to literary word play. Here are some yogurt-related puns that you can use in your social media posts.
- Do you like yogurt? Then you must be very cultured.
- Unlike milk, yogurt has a more sophisticated culture.
- “What do you call a man who makes yogurt? A man of culture”
- Heck, why did he throw away that milk and cheese? How dairy!”
- No whey I’m draining that liquid out of yogurt.
- You’re udderly beautiful today!
- I threw away the liquid in my yogurt. Now, the tubs whey less.
- The yogurt lost a tennis match because it served too soft.
You Might Like: How to Start a Small Gelato Shop Business
- Yogurt to be highly cultured.
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt are totally different products. But their primary ingredient is udderly similar.
- What do you call a person who hates yogurt? Uncultured.
- He doesn’t like yogurt and isn’t moving much. He must be suffering from Inactavia.
- Yogurt is a probiotic. Medicine is an antibiotic. That’s why they don’t get along.
- What did the yogurt say to his hommie? “Yo, bro!”
- “You uncultured swine!” Yogurt shouted angrily to Bacon.
- FroYo Information—a newspaper stand that also sells frozen yogurt.
- What do you call a stressed yogurt? It’s strained.
- When you’re injured during a yoga class—yoghurt.
- What kind of yogurt do pilots prefer? Plain.
Yogurt One Liners
Do you need short phrases about yogurt? Check out these one-liners.
- Bro, yogurt this!
- Yogurt! It’s fantastic!
- Light breakfast? Have a yogurt.
- Plain ole’ yogurt does wonders.
- Every kitchen needs a tub of yogurt.
- I’m just a guy/gal who loves yogurt.
- Frozen yogurt is sweet—and so am I.
- Yogurt rules.
- A health kick is about yogurt, no vices, and lots of exercise.
- Frozen yogurt—yes, it’s really a thing.
- Start your day with a croissant and skimmed yogurt.
- Peach-flavored yogurt—now that’s power!
- You need some yogurt.
- Eat more yogurt.
- A spoonful of softness
- Peace, love, and yogurt
- Treat yourself with some mango-flavored yogurt
- Pure, creamy goodness
- Yogurt—your comfort dessert
People have a lot of things to say about the goodness of yogurt. Here are some famous people saying something about this awesome milk-based dessert or snack.
- “Don’t cry over spilled milk. By this time tomorrow, it’ll be free yogurt.” – Stephen Colbert
- “Everything you draw is influenced. It’s like yogurt. You need a little bit to start the next batch.” – Sarnath Banerjee
- “A girl told me my lips looked like somebody had pressed strawberry yogurt against my face.” – Katherine Heigl
- “My favorite power food is Greek yogurt and honey.” – Misty May-Treanor
- “Don’t cry over spilled milk” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You can’t buy happiness but you can buy frozen yogurt. That’s kind of the same thing” –