From the first days of advertising, quenching thirst has been a main benefit for sodas and sports drinks alike. With such beverage giants as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, and Gatorade hitting on this pain point in their ads and marketing messages.
Advertising drinks with thirst is the perfect way to bring people in to your product as a beverage marketer. If you address the right market like athletes, you can remind these individuals of the importance of staying hydrated to maintain top performance. If you’re in need of a catchy thirst related slogan, here are some of the best our parched experts could come up with.
Thirst Slogan Examples
Finding the right slogan for your thirst-based advertising can be hard, but we’ve got some high-quality slogans that are perfect for social media captions or displayed on a bottle.
- A drop of water is life for a thirsty person.
- A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer.
- A Natural Cure for a Healthy Thirst.
- A new Thirst, A new Drink.
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Thirst.
- For that deep down body thirst.
- The cure for a dry mouth.
- Like rain in a desert.
- Water pulled from ancient springs.
- Being dehydrated is not cool.
- For the Thirsty!
- Hunger goes, but thirst never dies.
- Hungry for life. Thirsty for water.
- It’s Friday and I’m thirsty.
- It’s thirsty Thursday.
- Lemon aid your thirst.
- Obey the thirst in you.
- Quench your thirst.
Related Reading: 200+ Best Sweet Treat & Candy Shop Marketing Slogan Ideas
- Quench your thirst right now!
- Quench your thirst with a Lemonade burst!
- Quenching thirst since 1902.
- The purest water in the world.
- Refreshment solutions to quench your thirst.
- Satisfy the Thirst.
- Satisfying thirst since 1960.
- The Thirst Quencher.
- There Is No Thirst It Will Not Subdue.
- Thirst for The River Of Life.
- Thirst Knows no Season.
- Your Thirst, Quenched.
Everyone gets thirsty at one point or another either after a workout or during a hot afternoon. Everyone can relate with this feeling. Here are some famous quotes from celebrities, the rich, and the downright unusual to help inspire your slogan.
- Appreciate water before you are thirsty! Appreciate all the good things before you need them! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- Dig your well before you’re thirsty. – Harvey Mackay
- Do not curse the well that quenches your thirst. Matshona Dhliwayo
- Fame is the thirst of youth. – Lord Byron
- I incessantly look for water in wells dug by men, and I have drunk enough sand to prove it. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- If you are not hungry and thirsty today, thank God – Jagadeesh Kumar
If you can drink from the fountain, why then, should you request for a drink of water from the cup? – Michael Bassey Johnson
- My spirit thirst for the living water. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- One glass of water doesn’t equal another. One may just appease the thirst, the other you may enjoy thoroughly. In Japan, people know about this difference. – Jil Sander
- Only living water satisfy the thirsty soul. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Someone feeling wronged is like someone feeling thirsty. Don’t tell them they aren’t. Sit with them and have a drink. – ― Lemony Snicket
- The drops of rain let them fall, I want to remain thirsty… – Avijeet Das
There is a deep dryness of the soul and all of the recalcitrant contrivances of man to quench his own thirst will bring not a single drop of moisture to those parched places, for God and God alone holds the water that satiates the soul. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Thirst is the aim for quest, it keeps inspiring to find more and more; Otherwise, satisfied we would sit, and lazily rest on the shore! – Neelam Saxena Chandra
- You don’t know what thirst is until you drink for the first time. – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Gatorade Obey Your Thirst Slogans
Gatorade has always encouraged folks to “Obey your thirst.” While the tagline has evolved over the years the core marketing message remains unchanged. Here are examples of past Gatorade marketing slogans to inspire you to “thirst for more.”
- Be Like Mike. Drink Gatorade
- Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee, 1/2 the calories, all the G
- For that deep down body thirst
- Gatorade. Is it in you?
- Life’s a sport. Drink it up.
- That’s G.
- The Thirst Quencher
Funny Thirsty Quotes
Quotes can be inspirational, but they can also be funny. Take a gander at the silly quotes to inspire you to develop better thirst slogans for your ads.
- “The answer may not lie at the bottom of a bottle, but it can’t hurt to check.”
- “Drinking when we are not thirsty and making love in all seasons, madam; That is all there is to distinguish us from other animals.”
- “The only thing I ever ‘throwback’ on Thursdays are drinks.”
- “Thirsty Thursday; When only the strong survive.”
Related Reading: 150+ Funny Pet Store Slogan Ideas and Quotes (Best List)
- “I don’t have a drinking problem, I have thirst problem.”
- “If you were to offer a thirsty man all wisdom, you would not please him more than if you give him a drink.”
- “I’m a little thirsty, can I go drink out of your toilet?”
- “Water, because I’m thirsty, not dirty.”
- “In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty.”
- “Do not spit in the well – you may be thirsty by and by.”
- “The fish in the water that is thirsty needs serious counseling.”
- “I get thirsty people glasses of water, even if that thirsty person is just me.”