With more than 6,200 pet stores across the country and 67% of American households caring for pets, it’s no wonder pet food is a massive industry. This pencils out to 85 million families that live with at least one pet according to the American Pet Products Association (APPA). If you’re in charge of marketing a pet shop this is a big, lucrative market to serve.
Marketing a pet store is another matter, though. While the market is large, it’s also incredibly competitive. With the rise of e-commerce and improved home delivery, more consumers are opting to have pet food sent to their home instead of supporting independent pet stores.
If you operate a local pet food or supply shop, we’ve compiled more than 100 slogan and advertising marketing ideas you can use to promote a pet business. These suggestions are ideal to use as captions on social media or displayed on a billboard.
Pet Store Slogan Ideas
For any pet store, one of the best ways to promote a store is to implement a catch marketing slogan. These slogans can be used on social media, billboards, direct mail, or radio advertisements.
- A place for you and your pet.
- All About Pets.
- Everything for every pet.
- For pet’s sake!
- For pets and their people!
- For the health of your pets.
- For the life of your pets.
- For the love of pets.
- It’s a jungle in here.
- It’s a pet’s life!
- Natural food and treats for pets.
- Next generation discount pet store.
- Not just a pet store.
- Partners in pet parenting.
- Petland pets make life better!
- Take a walk on the wild side.
- The Best for your Pet.
- The extra wise pet store.
- The friendly and caring small pet store.
- The most ingenious pet products on the planet!
- The store for happy pets.
- We are pet lovers too!
- What a pet store should be.
- Where pets are family.
- Where the pets are friendly!
- Where the pets go.
- Where your pets mean the world.
- Where your pets want to go!
- Your best friend’s store.
- Your one stop pet store.
- Your pet deserves the best!
- Your pet experts.
- Fido hopes you’ll shop local.
- Your pet. Your store.
- Your pet’s favorite store.
- Your pet’s happy place.
- Your pet’s natural choice.
- Your pet’s world.
- Your place for pets.
Pet Food Slogans
Your pet foods market slogan should align with the customer base. If you sell premium, fresh dog food, you’ll want a marketing message that expresses this point. If you’re a discount food maker, you should stress low price or value in the statement.
- A better world for pets.
- Advanced pet nutrition.
- All your dog needs.
- Animal friendly animal foods.
- Food fit for ‘big dogs’ & ‘fat cats’.
- Hand crafted pet food.
- Happier, Healthier pets.
- Happy pet, Happy You.
- Health nutrition for dogs and cats.
- Healthy from nose to tail.
- Helping your dog live a fuller life.
- Life just got a little easier.
Related Reading: Eight Ways to Operate a More Dog-Friendly Restaurant
- Much more than pet food.
- Natural food and treats for pets.
- Naturally balanced pet nutrition.
- Naturally healthier!
- Nourish as nature intended.
- Nutrition at its best, naturally.
- Nutrition without compromise.
- Premium foods for hard working dogs.
- Pure & natural holistic pet foods for a long and healthy life.
- Putting pets first.
- The best you can do for your pet.
- The right diet for your pet.
- The way pet food should be.
- There’s nothing dogs would rather eat.
- We believe in natural balance.
- We care about your pets!
- We make pets happy!
- Your pet will love it.
- Your Pet, Our Passion.
- Your pets are our babies too.
Pet Care Slogans
Owning a dog or cat requires a lot of responsibility. You need to not only feed, but provide healthcare and love to your furry companion. These are the best slogans for a pet care business we could come up with.
- A heart beats in animals the same as in us.
- Adopt a Forever Friend today!
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.
- Animals are your neighbors on this earth- respect them!
- Animals love compassion and care.
- Animals need love, so come on – let’s be sweet.
- Animals should not be treated inhumanly.
- Bad treatment towards animals makes you a bad human.
- Being cruel isn’t cool.
- Care for us so we can care for you.
- Don’t be bitter, save the critters.
- Don’t cage the animals, cage the cruelty.
- Extinction is Forever.
- Forever in OUR home and our hearts.
- Happiness is a warm puppy.
- Help us help animals.
- Helping our animal friends one paw at a time.
- Humans aren’t the only species on Earth, we just act like it!
- Let Them Know Someone Cares.
- Live and let live.
- Live with them, love them, Laugh with them.
- Love animals and they will love you too.
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
- Put the kind back in mankind.
- Save them please, no need to tease.
Related Reading: 200+ Creative Grocery Store Slogan Ideas and Supermarket Taglines
- Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.
- The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man’s.
- The Earth is big, we need to share.
- The Earth we must share- So treat all animals with care.
- The ones who have no voice need you to speak up.
- There is no excuse for animal abuse.
- They have a brain so they feel pain.
- Treat animals as you want to be treated.
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
- We are their voices.
- Whoever saves a life, saves the world entire
Funny Pet Slogan Ideas
Anyone who is a pet lover understands how entertaining pets can be. Each of these names give a nod to the fact that pets are funny and fun.
- Adopt and adore, don’t buy from a pet store.
- All you need is a puppy.
- Become the person your dog already knows you to be.
- Bringing health and happiness to your pets!
- Dogs welcomed, people tolerated.
- Express your love for pets!
- First they steal your heart, then they steal your BED!
- For pet’s sake!
- Life is better with pets.
- My lab has my heart.
- Passionate about pets!
- Pawsitively adore pets!
- Purr-veyors of purr-fect pets.
- Sleeping is a dog’s life
- Tails are wagging and pets are bragging!
- There are no bad days when you come home to a dog
- They’re not just pets, they’re family.
- We’re crazy about pets.
People love their pets. Over the years celebrities and and every day folks alike have made some pretty epic statements about these four legged companions. Here are some of the best pet quotes of all time.
- “A boy can learn a lot from a dog — obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down. ” – Robert Benchley
- “A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours.” -Author Unknown
- “A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well – almost.” -Charlotte Gray
- “A well trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.” -Helen Thomson
- “Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives.” -Sue Murphy
- “Dogs are great. Bad dogs, if you can really call them that, are perhaps the greatest of them all.” -John Grogan
- “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted” -Sian Ford
“Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” -Ann Landers
- “Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul, chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re the greatest hunters on earth!” -Anne Tyler
- “Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown
- “I don’t think twice about picking up my dog’s poop, but if another dog’s poop is next to it, I think, ‘Eww, dog poop!” -Jonah Goldberg
- “I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn’t excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.” -Bonnie Schacter
Related Reading: 165+ Catchy BBQ Marketing Slogans and Funny Quotes You Can Use
- “I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.” -John Steinbeck
- “If aliens saw us walking our dogs and picking up their poop, who would they think is in charge?” –Author Unknown
- “If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “If you’re uncomfortable around my dog, I’m happy to lock you in the other room when you come over.” –Author Unknown
“In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him.” –Derek Bruce
- “It all started when my dog began getting free roll over minutes.” –Jay London
- “It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “My cats inspire me daily. They inspire me to get a dog!” -Greg Curtis
- “No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as much as the dog does.” -Christopher Morley
- “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” -Groucho Marx
- “Some days you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.” –Author Unknown
- “To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.” –Aldous Huxley
- “What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job!” -George Carlin
- “When an 85 pound mammal licks your tears away, and then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.” – Kristan Higgins
- “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!’” -Dave Barry
- “You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.” – Harry Truman