You don’t need to be a creative marketing savant to sell BBQ. After all, the smells and flavors of smoked meat does most of the heavy lifting for you.
Still, if you’re looking for a funny quote or tagline to hang on the chalkboard of your BBQ joint or a funny slogan to us as a caption on social media we’re here to help. We’ve organized more than 165 of the best advertising slogans for BBQ by category below. Dig in!
- BBQ Marketing Slogans
- Funny BBQ Quotes
- BBQ T-Shirt Slogan Ideas
- BBQ Sauce Slogans
- BBQ One Liners
- BBQ Captions Perfect for Social Media
BBQ Marketing Slogans
- Bigger. Better. BBQ.
- Thank God, It’s BBQ weekend.
- Did Somebody Say BBQ?
- All You Need Is A BBQ.
- We Want You To Feel Special.
- For The Love Of BBQ.
- Don’t Worry, We Got BBQ Covered!
- The Joy Of BBQ.
- BBQ, Simplified.
- Smokin’ And Grillin’, Always.
- Original, Southern Grillin’.
- Welcome To BBQ Country.
- Count On Us When It Comes To BBQ.
- BBQ Magic!
- Easy, Smoked, and Delicious!
- Smoky Flavors From The South.
- BBQ With A Little More Flare!
- (Brand) BBQ, The Clear Choice.
- Don’t Leave Home Without (Brand) BBQ.
- New Thinking. New BBQ.
- Experience BBQ In The 21st Century.
- (Brand) BBQ, Bringing Us Together.
- Get Smoked.
- Less Fat, More Of The Flavor.
- Experience That Great Southern Flavor.
- It’s All About The Smoke.
- We Make BBQ Right.
- Great BBQ, Anything Else Is Beside The Point.
Funny BBQ Quotes
“Barbecue may not be the road to world peace, but it’s a start.” – Anthony Bourdain
“Love is in the air. No wait, that’s BBQ. Nevermind.” – Anonymous
“The price of barbecue is eternal vigilance.” – Thomas Jefferson
“The question is not whether we will barbecue, but how we will barbecue.” – Joan Z. Borysenko
“Friends may come and go, but barbecues accumulate.” – Thomas Jones
“Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.” – Rita Rudner
“Southern barbecue is the closest thing we have in the US to Europe’s wines or cheeses; drive a hundred miles and the barbecue changes.” – John Shelton Reed
“You know what killed off the dinosaurs, Whateley? We did. In one barbecue.” – Neil Gaiman
“Barbecue sauce is like a beautiful woman. If it’s too sweet, it’s bound to be hiding something.” – Lyle Lovett
“Even on the Serengeti, it ain’t a barbecue if there ain’t some kind of beer.” – Anthony Bourdain
“Marriage is like a barbecue. When you light a barbecue, it’s very exciting to see the flames. That’s lovely, but you have to wait until the flames have died down. Everything that you want from a barbecue happens on the hot embers. You can’t cook on those flames.” – Howard Jacobson
“I love how the men stand around cooking the barbie while the women have done all the work beforehand doing the marinade and making the salads and then everybody says, ‘what a great barbie’ to the guy cooking. A barbecue is just the ultimate blokes’ pastime, isn’t it?” – Curtis Stone
“There are no ideas in the South, just barbecue.” – Pat Conroy
“If any chef ever tells you they’re not inspired equally by the truck-stop barbecue as they are by the four-star Michelin restaurant they are lying.” – Padma Lakshmi
Related Reading: 58 Hot BBQ Grilling Industry Stats, Facts and Trends
“Barbecue is the third rail of North Carolina politics.” – John Shelton Reed
“I don’t know why men like to barbecue so much. Maybe it’s the only thing they can cook. Or maybe they’re just closet pyromaniacs.” – Cecelia Ahern
“I would be in Italy working on a film, longing for something simple – like, God, I would just kill to be sitting at a barbecue having a beer right now.” – Chris O’Donnell
“I have all these weird fantasies. Going coast-to-coast on my motorcycle and having random barbecues all over America. No show, no nothing.” – Dave Chappelle
“I’d have no trouble being the barbecue kingpin of America. I’d just add it to all the other things I am: jazz musician, carpenter, architect, engineer and revolutionary.” – Bobby Seale
“Many Texas barbecue fanatics have a strong belief in the beneficial properties of accumulated grease.” – Calvin Trillin
“I rub my meat for 2 minutes. But enough about my grilling secrets.” – Anonymous
“Don’t ask God to cure cancer and world poverty. He’s too busy finding you a parking space and fixing the weather for your barbecue.” – Richard Dawkins
“May you always be surrounded by good friends and better barbecue.” Anonymous
“The meat. I’d barbecue it before I put it on” – Cody Simpson
“I met a new girl at a barbecue, very pretty, a blond I think. I don’t know, her hair was on fire, and all she talked about was herself. You know these kind of girls: ‘I’m hot. I’m on fire. Me, me, me.’ You know. ‘Help me, put me out.’ Come on, could we talk about me just a little bit?” – Garry Shandling
“I like my racks big, my butt rubbed, and my pork pulled.” – Anonymous
“You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill, now my scars are all healing, but my heart never will.” – Al Yankovic
“Most of us spend our lives convinced that there’s something missing: “If only I had a bigger barbecue, more money, a bigger car, a different wife, a different…. If only I could upgrade somehow, then I would be okay.” – Arjuna Ardagh
BBQ T-Shirt Slogan Ideas
- Can’t Say I Do Without A BBQ.
- I Turn Grills On.
- Barbecuing Is A Dream Job.
- Barbecuing – A Class Of Its Own!
- There’s First Love, And There’s BBQ Love.
- BBQ. Like Never Before.
- All You Need To Get Started.
- Saved By BBQ!
- BBQ, The Only Solution.
- You Can’t Top A BBQ.
- I Trust BBQ.
- We’re Serious About BBQ.
- Maybe It’s BBQ!
- There’s A Bit Of BBQ In All Of Us.
- I See BBQ In Your Future.
- Barbecue, When Nothing Else Will Do.
- BBQ For Life.
- Enjoy BBQ.
- Remember How Good Barbecue Tastes?
- The BBQ Of A New Generation.
- BBQ For You!
- Barbecue Is The Best Forget The Rest!
- BBQ… Yep, That’s It.
- It’s Not A Dream. BBQ Is Real!
- It’s A Different BBQ.
- Do You Smell What BBQ Is Cookin’?
- Smoked To Perfection.
- Leave The Grilling To Us.
BBQ Sauce Slogans
- Two BBQ Sauce Are Better Than One.
- Don’t Play With Fire, Play With Barbecue Sauce.
- Can You Feel Barbecue Sauce?
- Feel That Barbecue Sauce Kick!
- There Is No Life Without Barbecue Sauce.
- Just One Barbecue Sauce Will Do.
- You’ve Always Got Time For Barbecue Sauce.
- The Top Pick… BBQ Sauce.
- Problem? The Solution: BBQ Sauce.
- Barbecue Sauce Can.
- When It Comes To BBQ Sauce – Think Different.
- If There’s A Will, There’s Barbecue Sauce.
- Barbecue Sauce Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Making BBQ Sauce Taste Better.
- The BBQ Sauce Paradise.BBQ Sauce Made Right.
- Where’s Your BBQ Sauce?
- Ain’t No Party Like A Barbecue Sauce Party.
- The Lighter Way To Enjoy BBQ Sauce.
- We Bring Barbecue Sauce To Life.
- Our Barbecue Sauce Kicks Ass.
- I’m Lovin’ Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s All About The Taste.
- It Tastes Better Than Anything Else.
- Southern Sauce Tastes Better
- Better Ingredients. Better BBQ Sauce.
- The Sauce That Makes Every BBQ Alive.
BBQ One Liners
- Talk to a man about his barbecue and he will listen for hours.
- Life needs more beer & barbecue.
- Meat is Murder – tasty, tasty murder.
- My wife loves my meat in her mouth.
- ANIMAL RIGHTS – Animals have the right to be tasty
- Gardening: Cultivating a piece of land in order to barbecue.
- I like my pork pulled and my meat rubbed.
- Barbecued bacon – the most powerful aphrodisiac known to mankind.
- If you can’t stand the heat, go get me a beer!
- If your face and hands don’t get messy eating BBQ… you’re doing it all wrong.
- When I barbecue everyone loves to swallow my meat.Barbecue, the only sport where a fat, bald man is a god.
- Today’s Forecast: Cooking with a chance of drinking.
- Barbecue is not merely a necessity of life… It is life.
- Real men don’t use a recipe.
- Cooking & eating food outdoors makes it taste infinitely better than the same meal prepared and consumed indoors.
You Might Like This: Eight Low-Cost BBQ Business Ideas You Can Start this Weekend
- Give a man a barbecue, feed him for a day. Teach a man to barbecue and feed him for the summer.
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not barbecued well.
- Good barbecue comes from experience. And experience well, that comes from poor barbecue.
- Action may not always bring barbecue, but there is no barbecue without action.
- No great barbecue was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
- The most wasted day of all is that in which we have not barbecued.
- Barbecue cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
- You can’t buy happiness but… You can BBQ, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- If your face and hands don’t get messy eating BBQ… You’re doing it all wrong
- There is no sincerer love than the love of barbecue.
- If it ain’t barbecue, it ain’t food.
- Burnt is just another flavor.
BBQ Captions Perfect for Social Media
- Grill made. Dad approved.
- Barbecue lover since birth.
- Grill power.
- You better barbecue it.
- Staying all up in my grill.
- Rub. Smoke. Eat. Repeat.
- The grill of the party.
- Smoked to perfection.
- Burnt is the new stew.
- Staying all up in my grill.
- Red, white, and barbecue.
- Put some south (BBQ) in your mouth.
- Red, wine, and booze.
- Put pork on your fork.
- Licensed to grill.
- Let the good times, grill!
- I wish some grill weekend lasted forever.
- Hello, summer.
- Hanging with my grill friends.
- Happiness is a BBQ’ng with friends.
- Hey there, grill friend!
- Grillin’ and chillin’.
- Grill ’em all!
- Good times and tan lines.
- Grills just wanna have fun.
- Grill with it.
- Got ribs?
- All fired up.
BBQ Stats for Starters
- Popular foods in American grills include burgers (85%), steak (80%), hot dogs (79%), and chicken (73%).
- A reported 7 out of 10 Americans own a grill or a smoker.
- An estimated 75% of owners utilize their grill or smoker during the winter months.
Barbecue, better known as BBQ, is an age-old way of cooking food, typically using techniques such as grilling, smoking, and roasting just to name a few. Barbecuing in the U.S. is synonymous with apple pie and much more than a style of cooking. It’s part of the culture.
Believed to have originated in the Southern states before the American Civil War, each southern region has its own unique style in barbecue. Particularly in the sauces used to marinate the meat.
For instance, Memphis barbecue is known for its tomato and vinegar-based sauces. South Carolina barbecue is known for its traditional light and heavy tomato-based, vinegar-based, and mustard-based sauces. North Carolina, on the other hand, is more vinegar-based with their Lexington-style using vinegar and ketchup as their base. We hope you found a marketing slogan that resonates with your grilling style.