According to the United States Department of Agriculture, 94% of American households consume strawberries. Strawberries are grown seasonally in every state in the United States, which also explains their popularity among Americans.
If you own a café, dessert spot, or restaurant serving a menu item with fresh strawberries one of the most effective ways to promote the offering is on social media. I’ve listed more than 181 catchy strawberry quotes and captions you can use when posting on Instagram proven to increase shares.
- Strawberry Quotes
- Strawberry Captions
- Strawberry Puns
- Strawberry Picking Captions
- Strawberry Picking Quotes
- Strawberry Marketing Slogans
- Funny Strawberry Captions
- Strawberry One-Liners
- Strawberry Taglines
- Strawberry Farm Quotes
- Chocolate Strawberry Quotes
- Strawberry Jam Captions
- “The strawberry grows underneath the nettle And wholesome berries thrive and ripen best Neighbours by fruit of baser quality” – William Shakespeare
- “Dating a new man is like holding a strawberry milkshake; first the taste, then the pleasure.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Instead of past, present, and future, I’d prefer chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “Once its jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore.” – Marilyn Wallace
- “I love berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, black berries, anything with an “errie” in it. – Jordin Sparks
“She has a laugh so hearty it knocks the whipped cream off an order of a strawberry shortcake on a table fifty feet away.” – Damon Runyon
- “Sometimes you’ve just got to grab an apple – or grapes, or strawberries. Something that’s healthy but maybe a little bit more adventurous, if you can see fruit as adventurous.” – LL Cool J
- “I think drugs are like strawberries and peaches.” – Edie Sedgwick
- “One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “We do not rejoice in victories. We rejoice when a new kind of cotton is grown and when strawberries bloom in Israel.” – Golda Meir
- “Poetry and music are very good friends. Like mommies and daddies and strawberries and cream – they go together.” – Nikki Giovanni
- “Strawberry fields forever.” – Beatles
“Blueberries, strawberries and blackberries are true super foods. Naturally sweet and juicy, berries are low in sugar and high in nutrients – they are among the best foods you can eat.” Joel Fuhrman
- “The mystery of God touches us – or does not – in the smallest details: giving a strawberry, with love; receiving a touch, with love; sharing the snapdragon red of an autumn sunset, with love.” – Marion Woodman
- “I have only to break into the tightness of a strawberry, and I see summer – its dust and lowering skies.” – Toni Morrison
- “Morning. Strawberry sky dusted with white winter powder sugar sun. And nobody to munch on it with.” – Francesca Lia Block
- “The night is a strawberry.” – Louise Penny
- “Delicious strawberry jam. That’s right kids, people are made of jam.” – Morgan Webb
- “I gotta sweet tooth and strawberry youth.” – Jeffree Star
- My happy pill. Strawberry ice cream.
- Strawberries are so good to see and so good to eat.
- I cannot live without strawberries. They are my lifeline.
- Want to make me smile? Offer me some fresh, juicy strawberries. Like these.
- The best. The juiciest. Nothing can compare to these plump strawberries.
- Freshly plucked from a strawberry field. Want some?
- Strawberry season is the most glorious time of the year!
- I don’t care how much they cost. I want to buy them. I need them.
- Strawberries and cream is the perfect combination.
- Want something to cool you down? Get these strawberries and cream frap.
Related Reading: 415+ Creative Milkshake Shop Name Ideas You’ll Want to Sip Up
- Happy Strawberry Ice Cream day to all. Run to your nearest ice cream parlor now.
- I can now go home with this basket of freshly picked strawberries.
- My favorite flavor since I was a kid. Strawberry. Have loved strawberry candies, strawberry cotton candy and strawberry ice cream ever since.
- The happiest place on earth! Strawberry fields!
- Morning, noon, or night, strawberries to munch on.
- Feeling lonely? Grab a plate of strawberries and you’ll feel the difference.
- Strawberries really make me smile and keep my tummy full.
- Whatever it costs, I want a kilo of strawberries.
- Ready to make a strawberry and cream fruit salad.
- The sweetest fruit of all.
- No other fruit can make me jump with joy!
- If I can only send you a bucket of these sweet strawberries…
- It’s strawberry season again. For sure, we’ll all end up in a jam.
- Give her strawberry so she won’t look like a blueberry.
- Fix the rip in my skirt with a strawberry patch.
- Keep in mind that strawberries will keep you berry healthy.
- I feel so blue, I need a straw and a berry.
- I hate traffic jams but I love strawberry jams.
- Bury your worries behind. Come and be happy with these berries.
- The only traffic jams that people would like are those caused by strawberries and blueberries.
- Shake your blues away with a strawberry shake.
- You’re berry sweet, you’ll end up in a jam.
- Fast way to have strawberry milk is to feed cows with strawberries daily.
- The only bullies I like are those picking strawberries.
- Jam sessions with strawberries and blueberries will surely be jam-packed.
- Green with envy, the unripe strawberries were bitter for not having been chosen by the pickers.
Strawberry Picking Captions
- I wasn’t able to sleep last night. Was so excited to go strawberry picking.
- I’ll fill this basket in a minute with big, plump, juicy strawberries.