Hot chocolate has been consumed globally for centuries. The comfort drink became popular worldwide in the 16th century due to global trade, although it was only consumed by wealthier members of society at the time. As a result, the beverage came to be known as the “drink of the gods.”
Today, everyone gets to enjoy hot chocolate with the total value of the industry at $3.24 billion in 2019. With consumers’ inclination toward healthy food and drink, increased consumption of milk alternatives for hot chocolate and cocoa. Here are my 167 all-time favorite slogans and quotes about this beverage organized by category.
- Hot chocolate slogans
- Hot chocolate quotes
- Chocolate milk marketing slogans
- Quotes about chocolate milk
- Cadbury dairy milk slogans
- Hot chocolate statistics
Hot Chocolate Slogans
- Have More Fun, Have A Hot Chocolate
- Whatever You’re Into, Get Into Hot Chocolate
- It’s Good To Talk Hot Chocolate
- Obey Your Hot Chocolate
- No Finer Hot Chocolate Can Be Found
- It’s A Bit Of A Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate’s Got It All!
- The Joy of Hot Chocolate
- How Do You Drink Your Hot Chocolate?
- Share Moments, Share Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate Has What It Takes
- Hot Chocolate Is The Buzz
- I Fell for Hot Chocolate
- When You Say Hot Chocolate, You’ve Said It All
- Stop. Go. Hot Chocolate.
- Hot Chocolate. The Power On Your Side.
- Did Somebody Say Hot Chocolate?
- Hot Chocolate Is What We Do
- It Must Be Hot Chocolate
- The Queen Buys Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate Gets You Goin’
- Hot Chocolate Will Solve All of your Troubles.
- No Need to Worry With Hot Chocolate
- You Always Got Time For Hot chocolate
- You Can Do It When You Hot chocolate It
- Keep Going Well, Keep Going Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate Quotes
“Some days you get up and you already know that things aren’t going to go well. They’re the type of days when you should just give in, put your pajamas back on, make some hot chocolate and read comic books in bed with the covers up until the world looks more encouraging. Of course, they never let you do that.” – Bill Watterson, author of There’s Treasure Everywhere
“Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
“Because the best gift in life, is just having someone to drink hot chocolate with” – Tessa Shaffer, author of Heaven Has No Regrets
“Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can’t put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones.” –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“There is something so comforting, so soothing about a mug of hot chocolate. No matter how old I am, I think chocolate chaud will always have the ability to take me back to special times, when all of the world’s problems seemed to melt away by consuming one simple beverage.” – Lisa Schroeder, author of My Secret Guide to Paris
“Hot chocolate on a cold day makes everything warm.” – Anonymous
“He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.” – Lilith Saintcrow
Related Reading: 250+ All-Time Best Smoothie Shop Advertising Slogans and Quotes
“People get so in the habit of worry that if you save them from drowning and put them on a bank to dry in the sun with hot chocolate and muffins they wonder whether they are catching cold.” –John Jay Chapman
“A dollop of cream and cold weather are the key ingredients for a tantalizing hot chocolate.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
“This is what I want. I want people to take care of me. I want them to force comfort upon me. I want the soft-pillow feeling that I associate with memories of being ill when I was younger, soft pillows and fresh linens and satin-edged blankets and hot chocolate. It’s not so much the comfort itself as knowing there’s someone who wants to take care of you.” – Franny Billingsley
“Keep calm and drink hot chocolate.” – Anonymous
“Today, everything must be easy, and it mustn’t take time … ready meals. Powdered hot chocolate and instant coffee … Living takes time. We need to give each other time.” – Karin Fossum
“Let’s get lost in a world full of books and hot chocolate.” – Anonymous
“There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if I could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny, we would buy a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations.” – Eugene H. Peterson
“I am almost a real girl the entire drive home. I went to a diner. I drank hot chocolate and ate french fries. Talked to a guy for a while. Laughed a couple of times. A little like ice-skating for the first time, wobbly, but I did it.” – Laurie Halse Anderson
“There is no problem so big that hot chocolate can’t answer.” – Anonymous
“I love cheeseburgers and chocolate – milk, not dark, and hot chocolate with marshmallows in the winter!” – Nina Dobrev
“The compliment warmed me like a cup of hot chocolate.” — Rick Riordan
Related Reading: 155+ Delicious Pudding Slogans and Quotes for Social Media
“The superiority of chocolate (hot chocolate), both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain.” — Thomas Jefferson
“I was going to sip on a diet soda, but a little voice convinced me I needed the extra calcium from a cup of hot chocolate.” — Cathy Guisewite
“On hot chocolate: It flatters you for a while, it warms you for an instant; then all of a sudden, it kindles a mortal fever in you.” — Marie Marquise de Sévigné
Chocolate Milk Marketing Slogans
- See the Face You Love Light Up With Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Has What It Takes
- Make Chocolate Milk Yours
- Chocolate Milk Drink for the Soul
- Way To Go, Chocolate Milk!
- Because I’m Worth Chocolate Milk
- The Chocolate Milk Spirit
- Think Different, Think Chocolate Milk
- It’s How Chocolate Milk Is Done
- Always The Real Thing, Always Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Gets You Where You’re Going
- Recommended By Dr. Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Goodness
- The Incredible Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Gives That Warm Feeling
- Get The New Chocolate Milk
- Who Would You Have A Chocolate Milk With?
- Make It A Chocolate Milk Day
- You Can’t Top A Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Kind of Magic
- Go To Heaven With Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk, Couldn’t Ask For More
- Any Time, Any Place, Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk Gives It Really Good
- Simply The Best Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Milk For You!
- Shake the Bottle, Wake the Chocolate Milk
- Share Moments, Share Chocolate Milk
- The Joy of Chocolate Milk
Quotes about Chocolate Milk
“The research used chocolate milk and Gatorade. They both have high carbohydrate content, and it’s that carbohydrate that helps restore glycogen back into the muscles.” – Christine Camarillo
“I learned about stress management from my kids. Every night after work, I drink some chocolate milk, eat sugary cereal straight from the box, then run around the house in my underwear screaming like a monkey.” – Randy Glasbergen
“Everyone knows I drink a lot of Diet Coke, so…I drink chocolate milk after races as my recovery drink, and you won’t ever find me without a peanut butter sandwich in my bag at races or without a jar of peanut butter when I am heading to Europe.” – Kristin Armstrong
“I’m the smartest man in the world. Once I wore a cape in public, and fought battles against men who could fly, who had metal skin, who could kill you with their eyes. I fought CoreFire to a standstill, and the Super Squadron, and the Champions. Now I have to shuffle through a cafeteria line with men who tried to pass bad checks. Now I have to wonder if there will be chocolate milk in the dispenser. And whether the smartest man in the world has done the smartest thing he could do with his life.” – Austin Grossman
“I made myself a glass of chocolate milk using enough syrup for three normal glasses. I also made myself four peanut butter crackers. Then I walked out the living room door to our terrace. The trees were coming! New green was all over … green so new that it was kissing yellow.” – Elaine Lobl Konigsburg
Related Reading: 200+ Unforgettable Kitchen Appliance Marketing Slogans and Taglines (Ultimate List)
“Get nasty, girl, get nasty and shake it like chocolate milk.” – Brokencyde
“Compared to everything else going on in the house, Howard drinking chocolate milk in the shower almost seemed ordinary.” – Cassie Beasley
“Dark milk isn’t chocolate milk. This is teat-to-mouth raw cow’s milk. The bitterness of the chocolate brings out the sourness in the milk.” – Store Owner from TV show Brooklyn Nine-Nine
“Stay off the crack. Drink a chocolate milk.” – Charlie Sheen
“Chocolate milk has everything I need in a drink: the carbs, the protein, and the electrolytes. It’s even backed by science, showing how you’re able to recover. I can speak from experience, this is what I drink.” – Al Horford
Cadbury Dairy Milk Slogans
Here is a list of advertising slogans and taglines used by Cadbury Dairy Milk:
- Free the joy.
- Say it with Silk.
- What’s your love story?
- Taste like this feels
- Discover the joy of silk
- Glass and a half.
- It’s hunting season.
- Find joy inside.
- Too good to be true
- Just as irresistible
- Pure Cadburyness.
- A chocolaty feast
- Your happiness loves Cadbury.
- A glass and a half of full cream milk in every half pound.
- What to bring when you’re told not to bring a thing
- Every bite it’s a party
- Vote for your favorite candidate. Then eat him.
- Welcome to the home of Cadbury
- For all your gifting needs
- A sweet delight for every game night
- Bite into the delight of chocolate and almonds
- Say crispy creamy Cadbury’s quickly
- Enjoy the Crunch, savor the sweet! That’s Cadbury Bytes for you!
- Celebrate the bond of love with a special gift
- New tastes even more chocolatey
- There’s a Cadbury for every occasion
- Discover joy of a new kind.
- The perfect way to end your day. ( Cadbury Bournville Dark Chocolate )
- Let the taste take you away. ( Cadbury Dream White Chocolate )
Hot Chocolate Statistics
Here are facts and statistics about hot chocolate that you might find interesting:
- Most people use the terms “hot chocolate” and “hot cocoa” interchangeably as they’re both hot and chocolaty, but they’re not actually the same thing. Technically speaking, hot cocoa and hot chocolate are also two different beverages. Hot cocoa comes from a powder, while hot chocolate is made from chopped bits of chocolate or small chocolate pellets that are melted slowly and painstakingly, then blended with milk, cream, or water. Hot chocolate can be made with dark, semisweet, or bittersweet chocolate to create different flavor profiles.
- The largest hot chocolate party was attended by 2,106 participants and was achieved by Sanki Mayor (Japan) and Chocolatier Bonnat (France), in Mexico City, Mexico, on 4 March 2017. Sanki was celebrating its seventh anniversary in Mexico.
- The top 5 countries consuming the most powdered hot chocolate are Portugal, Finland, Colombia, Spain and Hungary.
- This statistic shows the results of a survey where respondents were asked how many cups of hot chocolate on average they drink per day in the United Kingdom (UK). More than two thirds of the respondents (69%) consumed only one cup or less of hot chocolate per day, followed by 7% who drink two to three cups per day.
Hot chocolate may not be the answer to everything, but it can provide both comfort and warmth during a brisk fall day. So what are you waiting for? Skip the coffee and choose hot chocolate.