Americans love fried chicken, whether it is the nation’s favorite, KFC, or mama’s home-cooked fried chicken. Fresh, frozen, but always fried, an estimated 6% of Americans eat fried chicken every single day! And with July 6 being National Fried Chicken Day, (yes… this is a real holiday), there are foodies that celebrate this date each year.
There’s all sorts of flavor flexibility with fried chicken that’s a broad range of eaters. Dipped in BBQ sauce, ranch sauce, honey mustard, or even plain gravy, fried chicken is one of the best selling frozen and fast foods in the United States.
If you’re looking for marketing slogans or captions for a fried chicken business then look no further. In my humble opinion these are the all-time best marketing slogans and captions about fried chicken. Let’s take a look.
- Fried Chicken Marketing Slogans
- Fried Chicken Captions for Instagram
- Fried Chicken Quotes
- Chicken Restaurant Marketing Slogans
- Fried Chicken Taglines
- Fried Chicken Hashtags
- Texas Chicken Slogans
- Rotisserie Chicken Captions
Fried Chicken Marketing Slogans
- Chicken done right.
- Chicken fried to perfection.
- Chicken tastes better when fried.
- Our secret recipe makes our fried chicken taste better.
- Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside.
- Crispy skin is a must!
- Comfort food made easy for your family.
- Deep fried chicken that’s good for the gut.
- Deliciously crunchy and juicy.
- Deliciously crunchy. Deliciously tasty.
- Eat your chicken just how you like it.
- Even chickens recommend our fried chicken.
- Everything tastes better fried.
- Fall in love after the first crunch.
- Fried chicken cooked to perfection.
- Gets crunchier after every bite.
- Golden brown fried chicken only.
- Golden brown perfection.
- Golden fried chicken, just how you like it.
- Hear and taste the crunch.
- The authentic fried chicken.
- The best fried chicken in town.
- The fried chicken you’ll fall in love with.
- The good chicken.
- The good old fashioned fried chicken.
- Top quality fried chicken guaranteed.
- We fry chicken better.
- When we fry it, you’ll buy it!
- When you think of fried chicken, think of us.
- You’ll come running back for more.
- Yummy, crunchy goodness!
Fried Chicken Captions for Instagram
- Bonding session with fried chicken.
- Break the ice with fried chicken!
- Don’t fry my brain, fry some chickens.
- Fried chicken – always & forever.
- Fried chicken cravings are real.
- Fried chicken for the soul.
- Fried chicken helps you bond.
- Fried chicken is even great cold.
- Fried chicken is life.
- Fried chicken is my comfort food.
- Fried chicken makes you smile.
- Frying chicken keeps the bad thoughts away.
- How can you just give up on fried chicken!
- I love the smell of fried chicken in the morning.
- I wish for an unlimited supply of fried chicken.
- It’s what you eat, not how you eat it!
- Let’s eat and celebrate on National Fried Chicken Day.
- Lets spice up the day and eat fried chicken.
- Life is better with fried chicken.
- Love is a bucket of fried chicken.
Related Reading: 260+ Smart Grocery Delivery Marketing Slogans and Taglines
- My favorite meal has always been fried chicken.
- Nothing gets me up in the morning more than fried chicken.
- One can never get enough fried chicken.
- Party with beer & fried chicken!
- Sex is over-rated. Have you tried fried chicken with mayo dips?
- Soulful fried chickens!
- The best comfort food will always be fried chicken.
- Vegans haven’t tasted my fried chicken.
- Vegans should try fried chickens.
Fried Chicken Quotes
“A lot of people don’t know, but I love soul food. I love fried chicken and pork chops, all of that.” – Naturi Naughton
“All I ever wanted was a Virginia farm, no end of cream and fresh butter and fried chicken – not one fried chicken, or two, but unlimited fried chicken.” – Robert E. Lee
“Don’t worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken.” – Michelle Obama
“Even when I get the fried-chicken special of the day, I have to dig into it like it’s filet mignon.” – Viola Davis
“Everyone loves fried chicken, Don’t ever make it. Ever. Buy it from a place that makes good fried chicken.” – Nora Ephron
“I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don’t. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I’m out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal a week.” – Rachel Nichols
“I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy.” – Ben Stein
“I do have my cheat meals. I have Oreos inside the house right now, and I have beer and fried chicken and waffles. All that good stuff. But once it comes down to when I really want to get in shape and get lean, I’ll eat clean and go with whole foods.” – Demetrious Johnson
“I eat cheese and salami and a lot of fried chicken. I eat a big bag of oatmeal-raisin cookies every night and I don’t gain weight. I still look OK as long as I’m dressed.” – Ellen Barkin
“I love chicken. I love chicken products: fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken nuggets – whatever. And going to Japan, I would see that these chicken were smoked and then grilled and then have this amazing crispy skin.” – David Chang
Related Reading: 211 of the World’s Greatest Pizza Slogans and Quotes List
“I love my husband’s fried chicken, but I took it to the next level by swiping it with Cholula honey butter – I’m a total hot-sauce freak.” – Chrissy Teigen
“I think it’s fun to serve comfort food because it’s an instant ice-breaker. If somebody’s expecting fancy food, and you whip out some fried chicken, they feel like, you know, they can put their elbows on the table, and the etiquette police aren’t going to come out.” – Katie Lee
“I think no matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by showing up at the dinner table with a hot plate of fried chicken.” – Paula Deen
“I’m a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold’s for fried chicken. It’s all these things at once, because, as a taste maker, I find the best of everything.” – Kanye West
“I’m from Georgia and grew up eating Chick-fil-A. I’m obsessed with all forms of fried chicken, like chicken briskets and chicken sandwiches.” – Kelly O’Hara
“If someone said, ‘You’ve got to eat your next two meals at American fast-food restaurants,’ I would do one meal at Chipotle and one meal at Popeyes fried chicken.” – Danny Meyer
“In a way that somebody else converts to Judaism or becomes a Hare Krishna, I belong to the church of fried chicken.” – Padma Lakshmi
“In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you’re preparing it for dinner. Don’t wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness.” – Paula Deen
“It’s hot tonight and half the neighborhood is drunk. the other half is dead. If I have any advice about writing poetry it’s – don’t. I’m going to send out for some fried chicken.” – Charles Bukowski
“Last time I was down South I walked into this restaurant, and this white waitress came up to me and said: ‘We don’t serve colored people here.’ “I said: ‘that’s all right, I don’t eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken.” – Dick Gregory
“Mama was a natural cook. At harvest time, she would whip up a noontime dinner for the men in the field: fried chicken with milk gravy, ham, mashed potatoes, lima beans, field peas, corn, slaw, sliced tomatoes, fried apples, biscuits, and peach pie.” – Bobbie Ann Mason
“Obviously as I’m getting older, I’m seeing changes in my body that I may not like… but I do love food, and I’m from the South. I’m not gonna lie, I eat fried chicken, I love macaroni and cheese, and I love grits.” – Erin Andrews
“People in the media grew up in the Northeast and can’t comprehend the notion that there are people who like to go out to the clay pits and shoot and, afterward, go eat fried chicken” – Matt Gaetz
“The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.” – Maya Angelou
“The first time I met Beyonce she was about 18 years old, sitting in a makeup chair eating fried chicken, and I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone would know her name.” – Gayle King
“The food in Europe is pretty disappointing. I like fried chicken. But other than that Europe is great.” – Donnie Wahlberg
“There are two schools of fried chicken. One is brining in salted water and the other is soaking in either buttermilk or milk. I just combine the two.” – Padma Lakshmi
“We grew up in Texas. We ate fried chicken and steak all the time. I didn’t eat sushi until I was 24.” – Arden Cho
“When I’m out, maybe I’m looking at the fried chicken, but I know I need to order the grilled. But I’m still from the country. I love my fried food and my neck bones and all that, too.” – Adrian Peterson
“You don’t know what the pattern of flour and chicken is going to be, but you know you’re going to get some good fried chicken.” – Ben Affleck
Chicken Restaurant Marketing Slogans
- Authentic chicken at authentic prices
- Authentic chicken.
- Better taste. Better chicken.
- Come hungry. Leave happy.
- Even chickens recommend us.
- For AM & PM people
- Fresh from the farm.
- Ham’s Chicken Restaurant. A good time every time.
- Hire chickens to be chickens.
- I’m picking chicken today.
- It’s just chicken. Only better.
- Lick your lips after our chicken strips!
- Nature’s intention with chicken.
- Natures true intention for chicken.
- No added hormones.
- No one does chicken like us.
- No other chicken shop comes close.
- Our chicken can’t fly, so we deliver.
- Our chickens are so fresh you can choose your own.
- Our chickens are the best.
- Quality tested chicken
- Quality tested chicken.
- Serving farm fresh chicken.
- The best poultry in town.
- The chicken always comes first.
- The chicken always comes fried.
- The chicken everyone loves
- The chicken everyone loves.
- The chicken you will fall for.
- The freshest chicken in town.
- The place for chickens.
- Think chicken? Think us.
- Unmatched chicken quality.
- We also provide chicken recipes.
- We display it fresh.
- We serve it fresh everyday.
- When nothing but fried chicken will do.
- When you’re crazy for chicken.
- Where chickens sacrifice themselves for you.
- With chicken, quality is our goal.
- Your one stop shop for chicken.
Fried Chicken Taglines
- Celebrate with fried chicken.
- Chicken fried with love.
- Chicken tastes better fried.
- Crunch is king.
- Crunch that satisfies the body and soul.
- Crunchy exterior, juicy interior.
- Crunchy goodness!
- Eat fried chicken with your hands.
- Everyone’s favorite fried chicken.
Related Reading: 110+ Inspiring Slogans and Quotes that End Child Hunger
- Fried chicken like your momma used to make.
- Fried chicken with fries is the best.
- No such thing as perfect, except for our fried chicken.
- Nothing beats fried chicken.
- Nothing’s better than our fried chicken.
- Only the best fried chicken.
- Our fried chicken just makes life better.
- Pick chicken today.
- Taste the crunch.
- The best fried chicken in history.
- The crunch you’ll look for.
- Want more fried chicken?
- We understand fried chicken.
- Why cook when you can get them from us!
- Your most favorite meal of the day – fried chicken!