Who knew liquefying sugar and spinning it rapidly would create a pleasant, sweet treat that we call cotton candy? Invented by dentist William Morrison and confectioner John Wharton in 1897, today’s cotton candy continues to be enjoyed by millions all over the world.
If you run a dessert or candy store and you have cotton candy as an item or as a bestseller, you’ll want to want check out these slogans, captions, and puns to use as part of a local marketing campaign. Let’s dive in.
- Cotton Candy Marketing Slogans
- Cotton Candy Captions
- Cotton Candy Quotes
- Cotton Candy Clouds Quotes
- Cotton Candy Sunset Quotes
- Cotton Candy Hashtags
- Cotton Candy Puns
Cotton Candy Marketing Slogans
Do you run an establishment that specializes in cotton candy? These slogans should help you get the attention of cotton-candy lovers young and old.
- Our cotton candy takes you farther than Cloud 9
- Don’t just lie on the cloud. Taste it!
- Enjoy the sweetness of clouds.
- Life revolves around our cotton candy.
- A place of sweetness and magic.
- The realm of cotton candy.
- Indulge in a cloud of sweetness.
- Reconnect with life’s sweetness.
- Our cotton candy makes the world go round.
- Probably the best cotton candy in the world in (insert your locality).
- Let’s take you to those pink clouds.
Related Reading: How Much Does It Cost to Open a Shaved Ice Stand?
- Want to visit heaven? Check out our cotton candy.
- Sweet, pink clouds on a stick.
- Softness in your hands, sweetness in your mouth.
- Our cotton candy! The dessert of the gods.
- Forget your worries! Eat cotton candy.
- Invoke the child in you! Try our cotton candy!
- Cotton candies in all varieties and colors available here.
- Triple C: Cotton Candy Czars.
- Enjoy our cotton candy to the softest.
- When sleeping on the clouds is not enough.
- Even fairies love our cotton candies.
- Pink, blue, red, green, purple—check out our rainbow-colored cotton candies.
- The sweet colors of the sunset on a stick/bag.
- A taste of the clouds.
- The candies of fairies.
- Cotton candy! You’ll be loving it!
- We have your favorite clouds right here!
Cotton Candy Captions
You may want to put captions about cotton candy on menus, greetings, and social media posts. Here are some captions that related to cotton candy.
- A sweet cotton candy is a definite mark of childhood.
- Be crazy, be lovely, and be sweet like cotton candy.
- Take pleasure in the sweetness of a cotton candy.
- It‘s sticky, it’s tricky, it’s sweet.
- Cast your cotton candy magic, my love.
- One sweet day with cotton candy.
- When the zombie apocalypse arrives, cotton candy survives.
- Heartbroken? Stressed? Have a cotton candy!
- If everyone enjoys a stick of cotton candy, we’d have world peace.
- If ever you’d get sad, head off to the nearest cotton candy stand.
- Keep calm and eat cotton candy.
- Cotton candy is a fairy’s gift to mankind.
- Kindness, softness, and everything gentle are encapsulated in pillows and cotton candy.
- You’re like cotton candy: fluffy, sweet, and totally pretty!
- What does love smell like? Just smell cotton candy.
- The world today needs cotton candy.
Related: How to Start a $1 Million Dollar Shaved Ice Business Like Snowy Joey
- Cotton candy—your life’s elixir.
- Cotton candy and my sweetheart—perfect combination.
- No one has made a movie about cotton candy adventures.
- Eating cotton candy on the porch makes up for an easy Sunday.
- If only spider webs were made of cotton candy…
- Sticky sweetness, sticky fun.
- You just need to eat some cotton candy to make life okay.
- You’re like cotton candy—sweet, gentle, and sticky.
- Feeling blue? Follow me to the cotton candy stand.
- It’s a cotton candy world out there!
- The sweetest smell in the world: cotton candy.
- Cotton candy lover since I was a baby.
Cotton Candy Quotes
You can use these cotton candy quotes for greetings, captions, or even slogans on social media or concession signs. Many of these quotes have unknown origins. Thus, many are not credited to their original authors.
- “Life is short, make it sweet.” – Old Dominion
- “I believe in pink.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Pour some sugar on me.” – Def Leppard
- “Cotton candy is the most amazing form of caramelization ever invented by man.” – Jose Andres
- “Cotton candy is all about the sweet things in life.” – Unknown
- “My love for you is as sweet as cotton candy.” – Unknown
- “Sweeter than cotton candy” – Unknown
- “Some moments are like cotton candy. They’re wonderful and sweet, but you know they won’t last” – Susan Gale
- “The best thing about candy is that it can’t be spoiled by the adult world.” – Rosecrans Baldwin
- “Dreams probably taste like cotton candy.” – Unknown
- “I want candy” – Aaron Carter
- “I have to have the cotton candy shipped in.” – Meg White
- “I feel like cotton candy: sugar and air.” – Margaret Atwood
- “Dear, cotton candy. You’re so sweet.” – Unknown
- “All writers start with a layer of truth, don’t they? If not, their stories would be nothing but spools of cotton candy, a fleeting taste wrapped around nothing but air.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Make your very own cotton-candy blanket.” – David Levithan
- “He was like a five-year-old high on cotton candy.” – Chelsea M. Cameron
- “Cotton candy is the perfect snack for when I’m in the mood to eat dry, scratchy fabric” – Demetri Martin
- “Combine a fog machine and a cotton candy maker to create delicious mystery. This is the heart of rom