Payday is probably the most anticipated day of the month for any employee. The anticipation of getting the reward for our hard work can be like a dopamine shot. There are only 1 in 4 employees in America who turn payday into a shopping spree. Only a quarter of employees said payday is synonymous with paying off debt. As payday approaches, employees naturally feel less anxious about existing financial situation or bills, even if most of income will be gobbled up by rent, cell phone bills, taxes, and Netflix.
No matter your current financial situation, it’s smart to take a step back, relax, and find some humor in the situation. Here we compiled some payday captions and quotes if you decide to make a post or meme about this date. Payday is an event everyone can relate to whether you’re young or old so this is a subject ripe for social media captions.
- Payday Captions
- Payday Quotes
- Funny Payday Slogans
- Inspirational Payday Quotes
- Payday Sayings
- Equal Pay Slogans
- Payday Meme’s Your Coworkers will Love
- Payday Statistics
- Sorry overdraft fees. Not today!
- All the pain goes away on payday.
- Hallelujah, it’s payday.
- Become so financially secure that you forget it’s payday.
- There ain’t no day as joyful as payday!
- Inspired by payday.
- My favorite thing to do is collecting my paycheck.
- Let the payday begin.
- Payday is the best, forget the rest!
- Easy, breezy, beautiful payday.
- Everything we do is driven by payday.
- It must be payday.
- Payday, the answer to all of my problems.
- Things just go better with payday.
- Payday…the meaning of life.
- Life is meaningless without a payday.
- Driven by payday.
Related Reading: 200+ Creative Car Wash Slogans and Quotes for Profitable Fundraisers
- Hello, it’s my pay-yay!
- Payday makes everything better.
- Don’t you just love paydays?
- Collecting my paycheck is my medicine.
- It is payday time!
- Work bears fruit!
- Red hot payday.
- Endless possibilities with payday.
- If there is a will, there is a payday.
- Got problems? Payday is the solution.
- You like payday, payday likes you.
- Thanks to payday.
- Nothing to worry about with payday.
- I don’t know about you, but for me, happiness comes from payday!
- If every day were payday, what a wonderful place this world would be.
- My dearest paycheck, you are the reason for my happiness!
- My hands itch to hold my paycheck more than my lover!\
- A sick man receives his healing not from a physician but from a paycheck.
- It’s Pay Day, but where did it all go?
- “Payday at my house is like the Academy Awards. My wife says: May I have the envelope please.” — Henny Youngman
- “Payday came and with it beer.” — Rudyard Kipling
- “Everywhere I go, I will make a good payday. But we got to choose the right opponent and the right time and the right venue.” — Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- “Show me a bad script, and I will show you a big payday.” — Al Pacino
- “The only regret I have in my career is my managers wanted a big payday, and I wanted four or five more fights before going in with [Larry] Holmes. That would have made all the difference.”— Gerry Cooney
“Payday is only the illusion of having money for a couple of hours. Then it’s payday for everyone I owe money to.” — Nishan Panwar
- “Sometimes it’s hard to say no. Ultimately, if you stick to your guns, you have the career that you want. Don’t get me wrong. I love a good payday, and I’ll do films for fun. But ultimately, my main goal is to do good work. If it doesn’t pay well, so be it.” — Philip Seymour Hoffman
- “This is just another man, another fight, another payday.” — Joe Frazier
“Payday will be worth all the broke nights I stayed up, so in my cup I’m mixing up whatever dreams are made of.” — Big Sean
- “Any more gunplay gets answered. You call the law in Sampson, you don’t get to call it off just cause you’re liquored up and popular on payday.” — Seth Bullock
Funny Payday Slogans
- I Love Payday More Than Romeo Loved Juliet.
- Hallelujah, Today Is Payday!
- Payday…The Meaning Of Life.
- I Got 99 Problems And Payday Can Solve All Of ‘Em.
- Got Problems? Payday Is The Solution.
- Nothing To Worry About With Payday.
- Collecting My Paycheck Is My Medicine.
- Finally, It’s Pay-yay!
- The Only Thing That Made Me Smile Today Is My Paycheck.
- For The Love Of Payday.
- Can You Feel It? Payday.
- Payday Is A Winner!
- There’s Real Joy In Payday.
- More Payday, Please.
- Make Every Payday Count.
- Endless Possibilities With Payday.
- Don’t Worry, It’s Payday.
- It’s That Payday Feeling.
- Payday Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Step Into The Light With Payday.
Inspirational Payday Quotes
- “Earn nicely, spend wisely, and you will live happily.” ― Auliq Ice
- “We are sometimes humbled by the realization that, unlike their house, someone’s bank balance or paycheck is bigger than ours.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Equal pay for equal work. It’s common sense. It’s also overdue. Let’s close the gap, and let’s do it now.” ― Joe Biden
“When your salary is raised, don’t raise your profile. Instead, raise your investment, so you depend on profit and instead of salary. Don’t buy a new car. Buy a new taxi. Don’t buy new shoes to wear. Buy shoes to sell. Sell, and you will excel.” ― Olawale Daniel
Related Reading: 101+ Texting and Driving Prevention Slogans Backed by Statistics
- “Some people are blessed with a well-paid job but are cursed with an irresistible urge to give others the impression that they are well paid, through things such as their clothes, car, and place of residence.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “A salary does not make a person rich, but only gives him the opportunity to take care of his needs. It is not a means of becoming wealthy. It is a means of fulfilling our potential.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “The reason that man is seldom satisfied with his salary is that when it increases, he increases his expenses.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“It can be frustrating. It can be painful. Your salary is a way to quantify what you’re worth. If men are being paid a lot more for doing the same thing, it feels shitty.” ― Gwyneth Paltrow
- “I’m sorry, if a woman does the same job as a man, she should be paid the same amount of money. She just should. That’s just the way the world should work. What are you telling your daughter when she grows up? ‘You’ve got to just understand that you’re a girl. You have a vagina, so that’s not as valuable.’ What are you telling her?” ― Viola Davis
- “Thinking you’re going to heaven because you go to church is like thinking you’ll get a full-time paycheck when you only show up on payday.”
- “When you’re depressed, all it takes is one good conversation to make you feel like singing. It being payday helps too.”
“Dear God, you can go ahead and destroy this world on any other day but please not on payday!”
- “I am 100% confident I love payday more than Romeo loved Juliet! God bless you, payday.”
- “I have lived on this earth long enough to conclude that the only time the average man is truly happy is the day that he gets paid.”
- “Whew, it sure feels so good to finally lay my hands on my paycheck! Let’s hope it stays with me until the end of the month.”
“My salary takes forever to come to me, but just the twinkling of an eye to bid me farewell. Dear salary, how I wish we could spend some more quality time together!”
- “The only feeling I can compare to surviving the odds and hanging in there until payday is the feeling you get after finally crossing the finishing line at the end of a full marathon!”
- “True happiness is cashing your paycheck after waiting for it for a very long time!”
- I don’t know about you, but for me, happiness cometh from payday!”
Equal Pay Slogans
- Fight For Equal Pay.
- We Are Here To Support Equal Pay.
- We Are All Equal, We All Deserve Equal Pay.
- We’ve Got No Room For Exploitations.
- Every Worker Deserves Equal Pay.
- Negotiate Your Salary, Ask What You Deserve
- Equal Pay For Everyone.
- We Have To Support Equal Pay.
- Women Shouldn’t Earn Less Than Men.
- Pay Has No Gender And Race.
Related Reading: 200+ Best Available Storage Locker Marketing Slogans and Taglines
- Every Employee Deserves It.
- Give Workers What They Deserve.
- Break The Silence, Fight For Equal Pay.
- Every Woman Deserves Equality.
- Listen To Our Voice, Support Equal Pay.
- A Woman Needs A Man Like A Fish Needs A Bicycle.
- Promote Equality, Join The Feminist Army.
- Support Women Empowerment.
- Weak Men Fear Strong Women.
- The Gender Pay Gap Exists.
- Women Shouldn’t Earn Less Than Men.
- Developing Our Nation Means Empowering Our Women.
- Hear Our Voice, Support Equality.
- Equal Pay For Equal Work.
- The Wage Gap Is Real. Let’s Close The Gap, Let’s Do It Now.
- Every Woman Deserves To Get Paid What They’re Worth.
Payday Meme’s Your Coworkers will Love
Here are some fantastic meme’s about payday.
Important Payday Statistics
- A study conducted by Robert Half staffing firm, which surveyed more than 2,700 workers across 27 major U.S. cities, showed 46% of men reported having negotiated for a higher salary. Only 34% of women did. This difference could be one factor fueling the gender pay gap.
- A previous study by Robert Half, Confidence Matters, revealed worker confidence levels in talking money with their employers. A reported 54% of workers surveyed felt comfortable negotiating pay in a new job, compared to 49% who felt confident asking for a raise in a current role.
- Robert Half staffing firm surveyed more than 2,700 workers across 27 major U.S. cities and found that age played a factor in determining a worker’s likelihood of entering salary negotiations.
- About 45% of workers between the ages of 18 and 34 had a discussion about salary.
- A reported 40% of those between the ages of 25 and 54 advocated for higher pay.
- Only 30% of those over 55 negotiated for more money.
- In 2012, 63.3% of mothers were sole, primary, or co-breadwinners for their households. It means that when women are not paid fairly, it is not just women’s economic security that is put at risk—entire families often miss out on wages lost due to the gender wage gap.
I can imagine your excited smile as you check your ATM on the 15th or 30th of each month! You’re allowed to celebrate your hard work with a fist pump, high five, or high-pitched yippee!