Payday is probably the most anticipated day of the month for any employee. The anticipation of getting the reward for our hard work can be like a dopamine shot. There are only 1 in 4 employees in America who turn payday into a shopping spree. Only a quarter of employees said payday is synonymous with paying off debt. As payday approaches, employees naturally feel less anxious about existing financial situation or bills, even if most of income will be gobbled up by rent, cell phone bills, taxes, and Netflix.
No matter your current financial situation, it’s smart to take a step back, relax, and find some humor in the situation. Here we compiled some payday captions and quotes if you decide to make a post or meme about this date. Payday is an event everyone can relate to whether you’re young or old so this is a subject ripe for social media captions.
- Payday Captions
- Payday Quotes
- Funny Payday Slogans
- Inspirational Payday Quotes
- Payday Sayings
- Equal Pay Slogans
- Payday Meme’s Your Coworkers will Love
- Payday Statistics
- Sorry overdraft fees. Not today!
- All the pain goes away on payday.
- Hallelujah, it’s payday.
- Become so financially secure that you forget it’s payday.
- There ain’t no day as joyful as payday!
- Inspired by payday.
- My favorite thing to do is collecting my paycheck.
- Let the payday begin.
- Payday is the best, forget the rest!
- Easy, breezy, beautiful payday.
- Everything we do is driven by payday.
- It must be payday.
- Payday, the answer to all of my problems.
- Things just go better with payday.
- Payday…the meaning of life.
- Life is meaningless without a payday.
- Driven by payday.
Related Reading: 200+ Creative Car Wash Slogans and Quotes for Profitable Fundraisers
- Hello, it’s my pay-yay!
- Payday makes everything better.
- Don’t you just love paydays?
- Collecting my paycheck is my medicine.
- It is payday time!
- Work bears fruit!
- Red hot payday.
- Endless possibilities with payday.
- If there is a will, there is a payday.
- Got problems? Payday is the solution.
- You like payday, payday likes you.
- Thanks to payday.
- Nothing to worry about with payday.
- I don’t know about you, but for me, happiness comes from payday!
- If every day were payday, what a wonderful place this world would be.
- My dearest paycheck, you are the reason for my happiness!
- My hands itch to hold my paycheck more than my lover!\
- A sick man receives his healing not from a physician but from a paycheck.
- It’s Pay Day, but where did it all go?
- “Payday at my house is like the Academy Awards. My wife says: May I have the envelope please.” — Henny Youngman
- “Payday came and with it beer.” — Rudyard Kipling
- “Everywhere I go, I will make a good payday. But we got to choose the right opponent and the right time and the right venue.” — Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- “Show me a bad script, and I will show you a big payday.” — Al Pacino
- “The only regret I have in my career is my managers wanted a big payday, and I wanted four or five more fights before going in with [Larry] Holmes. That would have made all the difference.”— Gerry Cooney
“Payday is only the illusion of having money for a couple of hours. Then it’s payday for everyone I owe money to.” — Nishan Panwar
- “Sometimes it’s hard to say no. Ultimately, if you stick to your guns, you have the career that you want. Don’t get me wrong. I love a good payday, and I’ll do films for fun. But ultimately, my main goal is to do good work. If it doesn’t pay well, so be it.” — Philip Seymour Hoffman
- “This is just another man, another fight, another payday.” — Joe Frazier
“Payday will be worth all the broke nights I stayed up, so in my cup I’m mixing up whatever dreams are made of.” — Big Sean
- “Any more gunplay gets answered. You call the law in Sampson, you don’t get to call it off just cause you’re liquored up and popular on payday.” — Seth Bullock
Funny Payday Slogans
- I Love Payday More Than Romeo Loved Juliet.
- Hallelujah, Today Is Payday!
- Payday…The Meaning Of Life.
- I Got 99 Problems And Payday Can Solve All Of ‘Em.
- Got Problems? Payday Is The Solution.
- Nothing To Worry About With Payday.
- Collecting My Paycheck Is My Medicine.
- Finally, It’s Pay-yay!
- The Only Thing That Made Me Smile Today Is My Paycheck.
- For The Love Of Payday.
- Can You Feel It? Payday.
- Payday Is A Winner!
- There’s Real Joy In Payday.
- More Payday, Please.
- Make Every Payday Count.
- Endless Possibilities With Payday.
- Don’t Worry, It’s Payday.
- It’s That Payday Feeling.
- Payday Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Step Into The Light With Payday.
Inspirational Payday Quotes
- “Earn nicely, spend wisely, and you will live happily.” ― Auliq Ice
- “We are sometimes humbled by the realization that, unlike their house, someone’s bank balance or paycheck is bigger than ours.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Equal pay for equal work. It’s common sense. It’s also overdue. Let’s close the gap, and let’s do it now.” ― Joe Biden
“When your salary is raised, don’t raise your profile. Instead, raise your investment, so you depend on profit and instead of salary. Don’t buy a new car. Buy a new taxi. Don’t buy new shoes to wear. Buy shoes to sell. Sell, and you will excel.” ― Olawale Daniel
Related Reading: 101+ Texting and Driving Prevention Slogans Backed by Statistics
- “Some people are blessed with a well-paid job but are cursed with an irresistible urge to give others the impression that they are well paid, through things such as their clothes, car, and place of residence.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “A salary does not make a person rich, but only gives him the opportunity to take care of his needs. It is not a means of becoming wealthy. It is a means of fulfilling our potential.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “The reason that man is seldom satisfied with his salary is that when it increases, he increases his expenses.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“It can be frustrating. It can be painful. Your salary is a way to quantify what you’re worth. If men are being paid a lot more for doing the same thing, it feels shitty.” ― Gwyneth Paltrow
- “I’m sorry, if a woman does the same job as a man, she should be paid the same amount of money. She just should. That’s just the way the world should work. What are you telling your daughter when she grows up? ‘You’ve got to just understand that you’re a girl. You have a vagina, so that’s not as valuable.’ What are you telling her?” ― Viola Davis
- “Thinking you’re going to heaven because you go to church is like thinking you’ll get a full-time paycheck when you only show up on payday.”
- “When you’re depressed, all it takes is one good conversation to make you feel like singing. It being payday helps too.”
“Dear God, you can go ahead and destroy this world on any other day but please not on payda