My favorite candy bar has always been Snickers. Non surprisingly, this is the is the best selling candy bar on the planet in part due to the taste and ongoing advertising campaigns over the years.
Each year, candy bars deliver a combined revenue in the confectionary industry of $14.1 billion and 72% of American adults indulge in this treat as part of their emotional well-being. What’s even more appealing is further growth is projected in this industry over the next 5 years.
Smart marketing strategies help keep candy bars on top of the highest-selling confection lists for years with familiar names like Twix, Mars, Reeses, and Snickers high up in the list. The same strategy can be applied to any food product to make it more popular, so explore our names of slogans and taglines to help increase sales for a startup brand.
- Candy Bar Slogans
- Catchy Phrases for Marketing Candy Bars
- Snickers Marketing Slogans
- Twix Marketing Slogans
- Candy Quotes
Candy Bar Slogans
Finding the right slogan for a new candy bar can be tough, but there are a number of great slogans that can help inspire your creativity. These slogan ideas can give you a lift in sales and awareness.
- 100% pure passion.
- A gift for someone you love.
- A Little Something For Everyone.
- Because just one isn’t enough
- Break out of the ordinary.
- Chew it. Don’t lose it!
- Chocolate kissed with love.
- Chocolate With a Twist.
- Choose pleasure.
- Comfort in every bar.
- Deliciously disguised innocence.
- Experience the sweet side of nature.
- Feed your imagination.
- For the Kid in you.
- Have You Had Your Chocolate Today?
- If he kissed you once, will he kiss you again?
- It’s more than a mouthful.
- It’s so good time stops for you to eat it.
- Let the taste take you away.
- Life is like a box of chocolates.
Related Reading: 125 Chocolate Company Name Ideas That Aren’t Taken Yet
- Light up’ your taste buds!
- Lose yourself in the dark.
- Luxury Without The Guilt.
- One for all. And all for me!
- Pure chocolate. Pure emotion.
- Release the inner-child in you.
- Ride The Lightning.
- Shape your mood.
- Taste the explosion.
- The Twist You Can’t Resist.
- Want to feel powerful?
- You won’t eat it just on Sunday.
- Your smile will be as delighted as your taste buds.
Catchy Phrases for Marketing Candy Bars
Using catchy phrases helps people to remember a product and candy bars are no different. Here are some phrases that could be printed on the side of a wrapper or used in a social media campaign.
- A life full of celebration
- A Moment of Fun
- Add more joy
- Because you are tempted!
- Creative Candy for Creative Thought
- Desire meets Candies
- Don’t resist your temptations
- Explore the sweeter side
- Forget the Ordinary, Choose the Exceptional
- Good candy for Good Moments
- Happiness in bars
- Let’s take Fun Seriously
Related Reading: 175 Profitable Candy Shop Name Ideas You Can Steal
- Look your sweet tooth is unhappy
- Me and you are best of friends
- My candy, My Choice
- Satisfying your Sweet Tooth
- See your Sweet Dreams
- Surprise your Senses
- Sweet as you
- Sweeten your Moments
- The perfect way to Start your Friendship
- The Real Smile Maker
- We know how to make you happy
- What your Heart Desires
Snickers Marketing Slogans
Snickers has been marketed and produced by Mars Confectionary more than 90 years. Here are some of the brilliant taglines Mars has used to promote Snickers in advertising campaigns over the years.
- A fistful of peanuts in every bar.
- Don’t let hunger happen to you.
- Get some nuts!
- Handles your hunger so you can handle, well…anything.
- Hungry? Grab a Snickers
- Hungry? Why wait?
- Packed with peanuts, Snickers really satisfies.
- Snickers satisfies
- The Hungerithm
- There’s A Hunger Inside You.
- You stay you when you #StayHome.
- You’re not you when you’re hungry.
Twix Marketing Slogans
Twix has not been around as long as the Snickers, being introduced to America in 1979. But it has become a household name over the past few decades in part to its generational advertising slogans. So chew these over and get some inspiration for your own marketing slogan.
- Chew it over with Twix.
- It’s all in the mix.
- It’s time to deside which side are you?
- Let’s Twix it together
- Twix and Tea, Happy Together
- Twix her!
- Twix, A Break from the Norm
- Twix, Need a Moment?
- Twix, Try Both and Pick a Side
- Two for me none for you.
Young, old, rich, famous… Everyone loves candy. Here are some of the best candy and chocolate quotes that can be used in a social media marketing campaign.
- “You can tell a lot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.” – Ronald Reagan
- “Whoever thought a tiny candy bar should be called fun size was a moron.” – Glenn Beck
- “There’s nothing as cozy as a piece of candy and a book.” – Betty MacDonald
- “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
“People are like M&Ms. They come in a variety of colors, they’re hard on the outside, and full of obscene yumminess on the inside.” – Michael Maka
- “If you want to grow up to be a big, strong pea, you have to eat your candy,” Papa Pea would say.” – Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- “Candy bar nostalgia puts us all on the same page.” – Bee Wilson
- “Fruits are naturally nurtured candies.” – Amit Kalantri
- “If you take a candy bar in the short run, it gives you a burst of energy, but after a while, it just makes you fat.” – Ben Bernanke
Related Reading: 25-Step Plan to Make Your Food Company a Reality
- “There’s no denying that candy is comfort food and it’s affordable.” – Dylan Lauren
- “All I really need is love, but a little candy now and then doesn’t hurt!” – Charles Schulz
- “I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert.” – Jason Love
- “Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold.” – Judith Olney
- “Anyone who uses the phrase ‘easy as taking candy from a baby’ has never tried taking candy from a baby.”
- “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” – Jo Brand
“Never mind about 1066 William the Conqueror, 1087 William the Second. Such things are not going to affect one’s life…but 1932 the Mars Bar and 1936 Maltesers and 1937 the Kit Kat – these dates are milestones in history and should be seared into the memory of every child in the country.” – Roald Dahl
- “Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.” – Steve Almond
- “You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar.” – George Carlin
- “My favourite word? I think, delicious, because it sounds so delicious. You say it, and you just wanna eat a chocolate bar.” – Christopher Mintz-Plasse
- “If a Snickers chocolate bar has 50% sugar, wouldn’t it be safe to eat the other half?” – Wakas Mir
- “Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
- “I never met a chocolate bar I didn’t like.” – Deanna Troi