Water is life. This isn’t a slogan reserved for hippy environmentalists, it’s a basic requirement to sustain all life. Without water, mankind and plant-kind will quickly become extinct.
If we don’t want to go the way of the caveman, we need to start seriously rectifying the pollution of our most valuable natural resource. Approximately 40% of the lakes in America are too polluted for fishing, aquatic life, or swimming. Each year, we pump around 1.2 trillion gallons of untreated sewage and industrial waste into our rivers and lakes. This behavior is only appalling, but sad.
While we can’t go back in time and undo the damage already done, there’s nothing stopping us from taking serious steps to make cleaner water for the future benefit of our planet and society. Here are the best water pollution slogans and quotes to inspire everyone to do better.
- Water Pollution Slogans
- Water Pollution Quotes
- Bottled Water Slogans
- Water Pollution Posters with Slogans
- Acid Rain Slogans
- What Steps Can We Take to Prevent Water Pollution?
Water Pollution Slogans
A short, punchy slogan helps communicate a message in a powerful and memorable way. We’ve compiled a list of the most impactful taglines you to use to chant at a rally on water pollution or write on a cardboard sign.
Best List: 101 Bottle Water Company Name Ideas
- Be a part of the solution, not the pollution.
- Be aware and handle water with care.
- Change your water, change your life
- Clean water is blessing from God, don’t pollute it.
- Clean water starts with you
- Cleaner water, cleaner tomorrow.
- Destroy water- destroy life
- Don’t be mean, keep it clean
- Don’t blow it – good planets are hard to find
- Don’t let the future die; keep the water clean.
- Go green and drink clean.
- Keep calm & stop water pollution
- Keep our H2O good to go
- Let’s find the solution and stop water pollution.
- Love water, Hate pollution
- Make a notion of saving the ocean.
- No pollution is the only solution
- Pollution free is the way to be
- Save water before it’s too late
- Say no to water pollution
- Soil the water and spoil the earth.
- Stopping pollution is the only solution.
- The water you pollute will find its way back to you.
- Think Blue and go Green!
- Wait and think, save water to drink.
- Water is life, take care of it
- Water pollution is a bad solution
- Water Pollution is not just harmful. It’s deadly.
- Water pollution is the worst solution
- You destroy life when you destroy water.
Water Pollution Quotes
Water pollution is not just a cause that’s supported by wide-eyed college students or extreme activists. Celebrities, entrepreneurs, and government leaders have all advocated for clean water. Here are a few comments from notable people on the subject.
Industry Report: 57 Stunning Tea Consumption Statistics and Trends
- Anyone who can solve he problems of water will be worthy of two Nobel prizes – one for peace and one for science. – John F. Kennedy
- Environmental pollution is an incurable disease. It can only be prevented. – Barry Commoner
- I am concerned about the air we breathe and the water we drink. If overfishing continues, if pollution continues, many of these species will disappear off the face of the earth. — Bernard Marcus
- Industrial agriculture now accounts for over half of America’s water pollution. – Robert Kennedy
It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it. -Dan Quayle
- Man is a complex being: he makes deserts bloom – and lakes die. – Gil Scott-Heron
- No one has the right to use America’s rivers and America’s Waterways, that belong to all the people. as a sewer. The banks of a river may belong to one man or one industry or one State, but the waters which flow between the banks should belong to all the people. – Lyndon B. Johnson
- Pollution from oil and gas development, toxic runoff, and miles and miles of plastic trash foul the waters and threaten marine life. – Frances Beinecke
- Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we’ve been ignorant of their value. – R. Buckminster Fuller
- Sooner or later, we will have to recognise that the Earth has rights, too, to live without pollution. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans. – Evo Morales
The ocean is regarded as a sort of bargain basement… People don’t realize that water in the liquid state is very rare in hte universe. Away from earth, it is usually a gas. This moisture is a blessed treasure, and it is our basic duty, if we don’t want to commit suicide, to preserve it. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- The river Mersey, a mile-wide estuary not unlike the Hudson, perhaps in my childhood even more filthy. We used to say “the quality of Mersey is not strained. — Kenneth Ewart Boulding
- Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water. – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
- Water is one of the most basic of all needs – we cannot live for more than a few days without it. And yet, most people take water for granted. We waste water needlessly and don’t realize that clean water is a very limited resource. More than 1 billion people around the world have no access to safe, clean drinking water, and over 2.5 billion do not have adequate sanitation service. Over 2 million people die each year because of unsafe water – and most of them are children! – Robert Alan Aurthur
- Water is the most precious, limited natural resource we have in this country… But because water belongs to no one—except the people—special interests, including government polluters, use it as their private sewers. — Ralph Nader
We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- We never know the worth of water till the well is dry. – Thomas Fuller
- We still have too much air and water pollution and we still need to work to reduce it. But we also need to put the problem of pollution into a historical as well as scientific perspective. – Ronald Reagan
- You wouldn’t think you could kill an ocean, would you? But we’ll do it one day. That’s how negligent we are. – Ian Rankin
Bottled Water Slogans
In a bit of irony, plastic water bottles are polluting our lakes and streams when they aren’t disposed of correctly. According to reports, only one in every six water bottles sold is recycled. Here are some of the slogans of major bottled water companies.
- American Summits – Natural purity from America’s peaks