I’ve noticed a greater emphasis on the value of teamwork and collaboration in recent years. It’s said that teamwork and collaboration can boost everyone’s productivity and creativity, leading to the success of an organization as a whole. There’s some compelling research to back up these claims as well.
One scientific study shows that teamwork can make each team member happier. Over 1,000 team members from various industries in the US were surveyed and found that when honest feedback, mutual respect, and personal openness were present, team members were 80 percent more likely to report higher emotional well-being. In other words, team work paired with mutual respect is a win for everyone.
In other words, treat others how you want to be treated in the workplace. If you are looking for a non-lame way to inspire your team and manifest this behavior in your restaurant or bar, here are some quotes about teamwork to help you achieve just that. You can utilize these quotes in a staff meeting or frame and display them in the hallway of an office or break room.
- Quotes about Teamwork
- Teamwork Messages about Difficult Times
- Teamwork Message that Stresses Respect
- Funny Teamwork Quotes
- Teamwork Quotes for the Office
- Workplace Teamwork Statistics
Quotes about Teamwork
- “Teamwork is really a form of trust. It’s what happens when you surrender the mistaken idea that you can go it alone and realize that you won’t achieve your individual goals without the support of your colleagues.” — Pat Summit
- “The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” — Margaret Carty
- “To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness and not a threat to your position or authority.” — Christine Caine
- “Innovation at Apple has always been a team game. It has always been a case where you have a number of small groups working together.” — Jonathan Ive
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision, the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. ” — Andrew Carnegie
- “Individual commitment to a group effort – that’s what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” — Vince Lencioni
Related Reading: 101+ Thoughtful Messages that Express Gratitude to Your Best Employees
- “Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results.” — Ifeanyi Onuoha
- “Teamwork makes the dream work.” — John C. Maxwell
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life forever.” — Amy Poehler
“If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that?” — Matthew Woodring Stover
- “Teamwork is a make or break situation. Either you help make it or the lack of it will break you.” — Kris A. Hiatt
- “Without teamwork, there is no way that the company is going to experience success. In teams, individuals will work together and accomplish a lot more than what they do by themselves.” — Michael Welton
Teamwork Messages about Difficult Times
- Life is a roller coaster of hardships and happiness. Tough times come and go, but a tough team sticks together until the very end. Let us stay motivated!
- Let me help you move up a few floors on the mood elevator.
- When an army of soldiers joins forces, they have a better chance to win a battle. Similarly, ten people working together instead of one makes a difficult task so much easier. We are powerful when we work together.
- We may lose our hearts if we keep failing, but a team remains focused even if it does not always succeed. Let’s rely on each other more to lift each other up.
- A single person can falter in the face of adversity. But if we work together as a team, we can be fierce, fearless, and patient. We will inspire each other to become better.
- No single person can achieve his or her goals without the support of others. Accept the support, form a team, and work hard towards achieving your goals!
- Teamwork makes the dream work. A good, dependable, and hardworking team is the first step in climbing the success ladder.
Related Reading: 101+ Smart Interview Wishes for Friends that Won’t Jinx Them
- No individual can be a master of everything. We each play an important role in success.
- We can defeat failure when we’re united. We are strong as long as we’re in a team.
- A team of your coworkers is like a gift, a gift that not only takes you to the door of success but also does not leave your side during difficult times.
- Forget about working alone. Let us instead rely on one another more, support where one is lacking, and present a great work.