The stereotypical husband isn’t supposed to know his way around the kitchen. For generations, the husband was viewed as the financial supporter of the family. He brought home the bacon! The only time you could find dad in the kitchen was to eat. Fortunately, the family dynamic has changed and more men are taking on a more active role in the kitchen and household.
This makes a lot of sense considering men aren’t the “breadwinners” of the family they once were. In fact, 2 out of 3 moms are now employed outside the home.
Want to show appreciation to your loving husband who admiringly cooks for the family on social media? We’ve come up with some good captions and quotes you can use to give a shout out to your loving husband on Instagram.
- Husband’s Cooking Tonight Captions
- Funny Husband Cooking Quotes
- Romantic Husband Cooking Quotes
- Cooking For Your Wife Quotes
- A Man Who Knows How To Cook Quotes
- Manly Cooking Captions
Husband’s Cooking Tonight Captions
- Guess who’s cookin’ tonight?!
- Dinner date made by my man!
- A feast for the family.
- DIY Pot Roast from my hubby.
- Who says men can’t cook?
- Sweet Chilli from my hubby!
- Home-cooked goodness.
- This is a real man right here ladies.
- Look who’s cooking tonight.
- Happy to see when I go to the kitchen… My husband’s already on deck.
- Great job, honey!
- Never thought I’d see the day 😄.
- This separates my husband from the rest…
- My husband makes the best burritos ever.
- He knows the way to my heart.
- Restaurant quality cooking from my husband.
- Just when I needed a break. Love Ya!
- The best meal from the best husband.
- My husband’s act of love 💕.
- This is happiness on earth.
- Never underestimate my husband’s cooking, he’s the best in my world.
Funny Husband Cooking Quotes
- “My husband’s cooking is fabulous, even the smoke alarm is cheering him on.”
- “Happiness is… Watching the man of your life cooking for you.”
- The way to a woman’s heart is also through her stomach.
- “Chop it like it’s hot.”
- “Dear future husband… I hope you’re a good cook.”
- “Love is… When he does the cooking!”
- “Have high hopes with low expectations”
- “Everybody wants to be good but, not everybody is good.”
- “A husband is someone who, after cooking, gives the impression he just managed the whole house.”
- “Remember, Rapunzel met her future husband when she was quarantined. let’s think positive here.”✌️
- “Work from home: Wife – how many whistles did the cooker do? Husband- 2 or 3, I don’t remember.. Manager (on Skype) three, I heard three…”
- “Why yes, I’ve discovered the JOY of cooking. It’s when my husband does it.”
Related Reading: 255+ Food Photo Caption Ideas for Instagram from a Pro Food Blogger
- “My husband is experimental, loves to cook, and is really good at it. If I do the cooking, I lose my appetite. Why is that?” – Jasmine Guinness
- “I have a scar on my right arm from my ex-husband. He was cooking and he had a hot pot and he turned around and went right into my arm.” – Nadine Velazquez
- “For my birthday my husband learned to cook and is cooking one day a week for me. But he only likes to do fancy dishes. So we end up with weird, obscure things in the refrigerator.” – Cheryl Hines
- “My husband is the chef of the family; he’s a brilliant cook. Actually, it makes you quite lazy when you have somebody that’s so good at cooking under the same roof. It’s all beans or spaghetti when I’m left to run it.” – Keeley Hawes
- “Husbands are like fires – they go out when unattended.”
Romantic Husband Cooking Quotes
- “I love spending time with you berry much.”
- “I relish these moments with you.”
- “Someday, you and me… Cooking together”
- “What I love about being married to a Chef.”
- “Every girl wishes to have a husband. Who can cook delicious food for her.”
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.”
- “Cooking is love made visible.”
- “Monday morning blues have become colorful, boring weekends have turned fun. Cooking has become romantic and watching TV has become a lot more cozier in the arms of a husband like you.”
- “Real cooking is more about following your heart than following recipes…”
- “Cooking done with care is an act of love.” – Craig Claiborne
- “Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “The man you love cooking for you is good for you too.” – Ana Castillo
“There are two activities in life in which we can lovingly and carefully put something inside of someone we love. Cooking is the one we can do three times a day for the rest of our lives, without pills. In both activities, practice makes perfect.” – Mario Batali
“My wife and I both love cooking – I am an advanced male – so we argue about who gets to rustle up dinner.” – Stephen Bayley
“Like many men, I am not ashamed to admit that my principal joys are domestic. I love cooking, and I love looking after my children. Indeed, the times that I have with them are the only ones when I feel unconditionally happy.” – Louis de Bernieres
“The people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
“Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” – Harriet van Horne
“My love for you is pizza shaped. Won’t you have a slice? It’s circular, so there’s enough to go around.” – Dora J. Arod
Cooking For Your Wife Quotes
“A woman’s place is in the kitchen…
Sitting with her feet up, sipping a cocktail and watching her husband cook dinner.”
“To all men: Cooking is incomplete until you clean the kitchen after showing your artistic skills.”
“Cooking is truly an act of love.” – Jacues Pepin
“She taught him to cook from her chair. And he learned to cook pretty well.” – Sherilyn Lattimer
“My husbands biggest flaws are:
1. He works too hard.
2. He’s too nice.
I’m a lucky girl!”
“To the old saying that man built the house but the woman made it a “home” might be added the modern supplement that woman accepted cooking as a chore but man has made it a recreation.” – Emily Post
“The funny thing is that my husband couldn’t be sweeter. He looks like this bad boy. He’s got tattoos and earrings and a mohawk, but when you talk to him and he’s around you, he’s such a gentleman. He holds doors for ladies. He pulls out chairs. He cooks. He cleans.” – Malin Akerman
“I love it when a man cooks; it’s one of those points that makes me adore a guy. I think it’s so romantic and I feel cared for when a man cooks.” – Olga Kurylenko
“A man who cooks is very sexy. A woman who cooks is not that sexy. Because it’s associated in our mind to the domestic cliche of the woman.” – Isabel Allende
“When my girlfriend’s away, I cook a big vat of meaty pasta and sauce and eat that for about a week. Then I eat out the rest of the time. When she’s home, we eat at home probably twice a week. I chop, she cooks.” – Paul Dano
Related Reading: 201+ Powerful Charity and Donation Campaign Slogans You Can Use
“My husband is a musician. He cooks and he’s a chef but he also, he makes basement recordings. So many people in my life make basement recordings, so I feel very lucky, I’m surrounded by very creative people.” – Dana Spiotta
“I’m not a big cook at all, but anything easy and quick, like pasta, I’m up to. My husband cooks for me because he finds cooking relaxing.” – Darcey Bussell
“My husband cooks fancier food for himself than I’ve ever cooked on-air. I call him from the road, and he’s making champagne-vanilla salmon or black-cherry pork chop. Half of me is feeling unworthy. Not only am I not a chef, I’m not a better cook than my own husband!” – Rachel Ray
“My husband and I have a deal, which has worked out well: He cooks one Sunday, I cook the next. The kids set the table, and we eat in the dining room together, just as I used to do as a kid.” – Christa Miller
“I don’t really cook. There are caterers, and my husband cooks.” – Tori Amos
“I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn’t. My wife has never learned cooking but she has great cooks at home.” – Shah Rukh Khan
“I’m very lucky to have a husband who cooks, for a start. It’s a good partnership. I met him through a friend, and we just hit it off.” – Lesley Nicol
A Man Who Knows How To Cook Quotes
“If you’re dining with someone who wants the same cut, it’s always better to get a 16-ounce steak and split it than to order two eight-ounce steaks. The longer something cooks, the more flavor it develops, so you’ll get a better taste with a bigger piece of meat.” – Tom Colicchio
“Bad food is made without pride, by cooks who have no pride, and no love. Bad food is made by chefs who are indifferent, or who are trying to be everything to everybody, who are trying to please everyone… Bad food is fake food… food that shows fear and lack of confidence in people’s ability to discern or to make decisions about their lives.” – Anthony Bourdain
“I have spent more time in my life working and being in restaurants than being at home. I immediately feel comfortable entering a restaurant, and I feel even more comfortable in the back with the chef and cooks.” – Jacques Torres
“The inspiration to cook came from my grandmother and my father who were both wonderful home cooks. But I would say I taught myself. You travel, you discover the world, you explore books – it is these things that make a great cook.” – John Torode
“I respect anybody that cooks. I know how hard it is.” – Guy Fieri
“Stuffing is evil. Stuffing adds mass, so it slows the cooking. That’s evil because the longer the bird cooks, the drier it will be.” – Alton Brown
“I love my cooking tools because I enjoy cooking – a Vitamix for smoothies and a rice cooker for steel-cut oats. I travel with a small rice cooker. I soak oats overnight, and when I get up, I just turn the rice cooker on, and it cooks the oats perfectly every time.” – John Mackey
“I was hired as a sous-chef at a restaurant on the Upper East Side. The chef liked to drink – some mornings we would find him sleeping. Two weeks after its opening, I became the chef. I was 20 years old, and way over my head. I had to hire the cooks and do the menus.” – Bobby Flay
“What has impressed me the most about the Italians whose tables we’ve sat at is that they are traditional cooks but also outrageously innovative. These people are wild improvisers.” – Frances Mayes
“I’m a little old-school in that I think there’s some value in the classics and the steps of achieving a certain profession. If we start slanging the word ‘chef’ on anybody and everybody who cooks, it takes away a lot.” – Roy Choi
“For me, I am very much a champion of home cooking and home cooks.” – Samin Nosrat
“It’s just about asking why. We as cooks historically have been very, very technically proficient but not technically informed as to why we do what we do. Modernist cuisine is about that knowledge.” – Wylie Dufresne
Related Reading: 101+ Savvy Promotion Messages to Colleagues that Feel Genuine
“Everyone tries to compare cooks to rock stars. I see more comparisons to the fashion world.” – David Chang
“I hope the cooks who are working for me now are getting that kind of experience so they can use what they’re learning now as a foundation for a great career.”