Flour is an essential ingredient for baking and cooking. According to reports, 268+ million Americans used flour to bake something in 2020 alone. The estimated value of the flour industry is $61.7 billion in the United States. While there’s incredible demand for this essential ingredient, the flour industry is competitive to break into as a new food business.
If you’re starting a new flour business or revamping a marketing campaign for an established company, I’ve compiled more than 255 of the best flour business marketing slogans you can use. What are you waiting for? Scroll down now to see my complete list of marketing slogans and quotes for a flour business.
- Flour business marketing slogans
- Flour sayings
- Flour quotes
- Wheat slogans
- Slogans for wheat flour
- Taglines for wheat flour
- Wheat quotes
- Flour mill marketing slogans
- Flour statistics
Flour Business Marketing Slogans
- Packed with nutrients.
- Only top quality flour.
- Flour power.
- For your baking needs.
- Enjoy your food better.
- It’s flour. Only healthier.
- Ground thoroughly for your health.
- Treat yourself to healthier cooking.
- Enriched with superb ingredients.
- The best organic flour.
- Truly multipurpose.
- The choice for bakers.
- Quality assured flour.
Related Reading: 200+ Greatest Cereal Marketing Slogans and Taglines of All Time
- To enhance your home cooking.
- Your favorite partner for flour.
- Cook it. Bake it.
- Blended with nutrients for your health.
- 100% organic.
- We offer the finest flour money can buy.
- We make baking easy.
- Flour makes everything better. (20)
- Fresh from the farm.
- Available in all types of grain.
- Love life. Love flour.
- Quality for your money.
- Get the best quality flour here.
- Refined and packed for your health standards.
- Flour for the people.
- Offering you the best flour since day one.
- Without flour, there is no life!
- Bakes fast and easy! (30)
- Stay fit!
- Cooking and baking made simpler.
- Keep calm and use flour.
- Marvelous flour is available here.
- Choose the best for your diet.
- Made from wholesome wheat.
- Helping you sustain life.
- Don’t go a day without flour.
- For the health-conscious person.
- For sustenance.
- “People are faker than flour in a powder bag.”
- “Analysis kills spontaneity. The grain once ground into flour springs and germinates no more.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
- “We had grain but no mills, so I designed a special mill of wood so we could make flour.” – Mikhail Kalashnikov
- “Knowledge is flour but wisdom is bread.” – Austin O’Malley
- “Bread of flour is good; but there is bread, sweet as honey, if we could eat it, in a good book.” – John Ruskin
- “A definition is a sack of flour compressed into a thimble.” – Remy De Gourmont
- “Peace goes into the making of a poem as flour goes into the making of a bread.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Affluence separates people. Poverty knits ’em together. You got some sugar and I don’t; I borrow some of yours. Next month you might not have any flour; well, I’ll give you some of mine.” – Ray Charles
- “If I survive, I will spend my whole life at the oven door seeing that no one is denied bread and, so as to give a lesson of charity, especially those who did not bring flour.” – Jose Marti
- “This flour of wifly patience.” – Geoffrey Chaucer
“Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic – you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. And also delicious.” – Marian Keyes
- “In God’s mill even chaff becomes flour.” – Isaac Bashevis Singer
- “How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue…and then you add eggs and sugar and you get cake? Where does the glue go?” – Rita Rudner
- “What I love about cooking is that after a hard day, there is something comforting about the fact that if you melt butter and add flour and then hot stock, it will get thick! It’s a sure thing! It’s a sure thing in a world where nothing is sure; it has a mathematical certainty in a world where those of us who long for some kind of certainty are forced to settle for crossword puzzles.” – Nora Ephron
Related Reading: 150+ Clever Gift Card Slogans and Taglines that Get Results
- “Sure, you can mix the flour, baking soda, salt, shortening, and the whole nine yards, but why wouldn’t you just pull out a box of Bisquick?” – Sandra Lee
- “Learn to sustain yourselves; lay up grain and flour, and save it against a day of scarcity.” – Brigham Young
- “I’ve been just eating very healthy, all organic, no sugar, white flour, nothing artificial. I’m being so incredibly strict… not a lot of meat!” – Danica McKellar
“There was a mood of magic and frenzy to the room. Crystalline swirls of sugar and flour still lingered in the air like kite tails. And then there was the smell-the smell of hope, the kind of smell that brought people home.” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “I am going to learn to make bread tomorrow. So if you may imagine me with my sleeves rolled up, mixing flour, milk, saleratus, etc., with a deal of grace. I advise you if you don’t know how to make the staff of life to learn with dispatch.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Don’t just throw the seed at the people! Grind it into flour, bake it into bread, and slice it for them. And it wouldn’t hurt to put a little honey on it.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “A farmer’s got to be born, same as a fool. You can’t make a corn pone out of flour dough by the twistin’ of it.” – Ellen Glasgow
- “You don’t know what the pattern of flour and chicken is going to be, but you know you’re going to get some good fried chicken.” – Ben Affleck
- “I wished that my job was baking muffins in a muffin shop, where all I’d have to do was crack eggs and measure flour and make change, and nobody could abuse me, and where they’d even expect me to be fat. Every flab roll and cellulite crinkle would serve as testimony to the excellence of my baked goods.” – Jennifer Weiner
- “The human heart is like a millstone in a mill: when you put wheat under it, it turns and grinds and bruises the wheat to flour; if you put no wheat, it still grinds on, but then ‘tis itself it grinds and wears away.” – Martin Luther
- “What happens is that in each clump you’ve got the gelatinization of starches, which happens very quickly at the surface of the clump and it kind of forms a protective skin around this dry hunk of flour.” – Alton Brown
- Wheat – it’s good for you.
- Organic, just how you like it.
- The best wheat in town.
- Wheat for life.
- Gain more with our grains.
- Grain of the gods.
- We help you live a healthy life.
- Top quality grains sold here.
- Your source of wheat.
- All the best grains under one roof.