Safety in the workplace is extremely important for any employer. Whether you manage a factory, coffee shop, or a diner, you can make the workplace safer with the right training. According to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), 5,333 workers died on the job in 2019. This averages out to 15 deaths a day, which is heart breaking any way you look at it.
Maintaining the safety of your workforce is beneficial not only to employees, but beneficial to the bottom line of a business as well by reducing the amount of time off due to injuries and legal fees. Here are more than 150 slogans and taglines to keep work safety campaign top of mind among staff without sounding lame.
- Workplace Safety Slogans
- Workplace Safety Quotes
- Cheesy Workplace Safety Slogans
- Plant Safety Slogans
- Industrial Safety Slogans
- Food Safety Slogans
Workplace Safety Slogans
Workplace safety is one of the most important aspects of any role. But remembering safety protocol isn’t always easy when you’re up against a deadline. These slogans remind your workforce that safety always comes first.
- You can’t cure stupid.
- Accident prevention – your no. 1 intention.
- Accidents hurt – Safety doesn’t.
- At work at play, let safety lead the way.
- At Work, At Home – Let Safety Be Known.
- Be aware, take care.
- Do your work with pride, put safety in every stride.
- Don’t be safety blinded, be safety minded.
- Electricity can turn you off.
- Get in high speed pursuit of safety.
- Get Smart, Use Safety from the Start.
- Is better to lose one minute in life… than to lose life in a minute.
- Know safety. No Accidents.
Related Reading: 150+ Life-Changing Anti-Drug Slogans and Taglines that Aren’t Lame
- Make it your mission, not to live with an unsafe condition.
- Never give safety a day off.
- Safety – A small investment for a rich future.
- Safety is a full time job – don’t make it a part-time practice.
- Safety is no accident.
- Safety Vision is 2020
- Shortcuts cut life short.
- Stop accidents before they stop you.
- Stop! Think! Then act!
- Think safety – it couldn’t hurt.
- To avoid a scene keep your work place clean.
- Turn your attention to accident prevention
- Good health is your greatest asset.
Workplace Safety Quotes
Here are our favorite quotes on the subject of workplace safety.
- An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface. – Don Brown
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. – Benjamin Franklin
- At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security. – Jodi Rell
- Carefulness costs you nothing. Carelessness may cost you your life. – Safety saying from the early 1900s.
Do not think because an accident hasn’t happened to you that it can’t happen. – Safety message from the early 1900s.
- For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind. – Eleanor Everet
- It takes leadership to improve safety. – Jackie Stewart
- Luck runs out but safety is good for life. – Author Unknown
- Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety. – Aeschylus
- One earnest worker can do more by personal suggestion to prevent accidents than a carload of safety signs. – Making Paper
- Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent. – Author Unknown
- Safety brings first aid to the uninjured.” – F.S. Hughes
- Safety doesn’t happen by accident. – Author Unknown
Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. – Jeff Cooper
- Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless. – Author Unknown
- The danger which is least expected soonest comes to us. – Voltaire
- There’s no better policy in a society then pursuing health and safety of its people. – Ralph Nader
- Tomorrow: your reward for working safely today. – Robert Pelton
- Work injuries and illnesses can affect every aspect of life for workers and their families. – Maine Department of Labor
- Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it. – Author Unknown
- You are your last line of defense in safety. It boils down to you. – Kina Repp
- You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: Always Be Careful. – Colorado School of Mines Magazine
- Your employees learn by example. If they don’t see you practicing good safety habits, they won’t think safety is important. – Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Cheesy Workplace Safety Slogans
Safety is always a serious concern, but you can make it a little easier to remember with campaign slogans. Here are some light-hearted safety messages to consider.
- Arms work best when attached to the body.
- Avoid a mourning, acknowledge a warning.
- Be a safety hero – score an accident zero
- Chance takers are accident makers
- Falling objects can be brutal, if you don’t protect your noodle.
- Hearing protection is a sound investment.
- If you mess up, ‘fess up
- It’s easier to ask a dumb question than it is to fix a dumb mistake
- Keep safety in mind. It will save your behind.
- Know safety, no injury. No safety, know injury
- Safety comes in a can, I can, You can, We can be safe.
Related Reading: 150+ Brilliant Examples of Anti-Smoking Slogans and Quotes You Can Use
- Safety glasses: All in favor say “Eye!”
- Safety is as simple as ABC – Always Be Careful
- Safety is Gainful; Accidents are Painful.
- Safety Shoes To House Your Toes; Safety Glasses on Your Nose.
- Safety starts with “S” but begins with “YOU”.
- Safety: more fun than running with scissors
- Safety… It can charm you, or ALARM you!
- Safety…Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow
- Ten fingers, Ten toes, if you are not careful then, who knows?
- The door to Safety swings on the hinges of common sense
- The Key To Safety Is in Your Hands
- Those precious fingers don’t ignore, Or they could end up on the floor.
- Unsafe acts will keep you in stitches
- While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work
- Your wife will spend your 401K; If you get killed at work today.
Plant Safety Slogans
Plants are a major cause of concern for safety officers and can