Spending time in the kitchen with your mom or dad is a shared childhood experience. In addition to bonding, there are important lessons kids can learn in the kitchen that will last a lifetime and eventually be passed down to their own offspring.
Inspire your kids interest in cooking and join them as they whip up something new with these little chef cooking quotes. These quotes are organized by category below. Enjoy!
Little Chef Quotes
Little chef quotes.
- When you dream of your child’s successful future, don’t just dream of them being a CEO, a lawyer or a doctor. Dream of them being a chef too.
- You can tell if your child has a future in becoming a chef when they spend more time in the kitchen helping you cook than playing outdoors.
- Little ones can make a mess in the kitchen. But that’s only because they enjoy cooking with you.
- If you have a little chef in the making, encourage them.
- Teaching little ones how to cook requires a ton of patience but the rewards are great.
- Bonding time with your children means baking cookies with them once in a while.
- Cooking with your little ones lets them learn about basic math.
- Encourage and inspire little chefs so they can become the best chef they can be when they grow up.
Related Reading: The 200+ Best Chef Quotes About Cooking and Life (Ultimate List)
- Little chefs play a big part in the kitchen. They may not be the ones doing the cooking but they’re the ones teaching you about the value of patience.
- The chefs you look up to now were once little chefs too.
- Teach the unspoken of love by allowing your little ones to help you out in the kitchen.
- Nurture a child’s love for cooking by getting them involved in the kitchen.
- Big things came from little hands.
- It’s the little ideas that blossom into powerful ones.
- Inspiring young minds can result to big changes.
- Teach little chefs the basics and they’ll grow up to master the art of cooking.
- “In the childhood memories of every good cook, there’s a large kitchen, a warm stove, a simmering pot and a mom.” – Barbara Costikyan
Daughter Cooking Quotes
Teach your daughters to have fun in the kitchen.
- Impart your recipes to your children so they can carry on the tradition of homemade cooking.
- Let your daughters know they can be anyone they want to be when they grow up. Be it a lawyer, a doctor, a chef, or even a president.
- Teach your daughters that they don’t strictly belong to the kitchen but in the gardens, and farm houses, to the big city, across the seas, high above the mountains, and to the rest of the world too.
- Women chefs are built tougher than anyone else.
- Teach your daughter how to cook. Not for any man but for herself.
If you have a daughter, teach them that enjoying how to cook doesn’t mean they’re weak. There is nothing weak about knowing how to handle knives and fire.
- Build strong daughters so that the world is filled with them.
- Daughters make the home vibrant.
- Cooking between moms and daughters create memories that will never be forgotten.
- To cook with your daughter means to show her what love really is.
- Daughters are little versions of their moms with twice the fierceness only moms can handle.
- Teaching your daughter how to cook is teaching them about life.
- Daughters are a blessing.
The simplest way to show how much you love your daughter is to let her join you in the kitchen while you’re cooking.
- Encourage your daughters to cook for it teaches them about patience.
- Daughters will never outgrow their favorite food cooked by you.
- Food is more delicious when cooked with someone you love.
Son Cooking Quotes
Let your son learn his way around the kitchen.
- Teach your sons how to cook so they can learn what it means to be tender and loving.
- A man that grew up cooking in a kitchen will learn that every little thing in life is important just as every ingredient plays a part in the dish.
- When your son cooks, he’s not only a chef in the making but an artist too.
- Teach your son how to cook and your daughter how to fix a car. They’ll thank you for it in the future.
- A man cooking in the kitchen makes him ten times more handsome.
- Sons make great chefs too.
- Let your son learn at a young age that cooking food is meant to be shared to others so that he’ll understand what love is.
It’s great to follow a recipe but also teach your son to follow his instincts on what makes a dish taste even better.
- When you cook in front of your son, it builds up these memories he will cherish and remember every time he cooks too.
- Your son’s comfort food will probably be a dish you’ve made for him more than once in your life.
- Let your son know that failing once doesn’t mean you have to give up. It just means that the first try was only part of the lesson. The learning continues.
- Cooking is a form of respect for the gifts that Mother Nature gave us. Let your children know that.
- Teach your son that the secret ingredient to cooking the most delicious meal is to cook with love and care.
Related Reading: 100+ Sarcastic Kitchen Quotes and Funny Sayings Worth Framing
- To make a mess in the kitchen means to create something delicious.
- Cook for your children so they know what love is.
- The way to a man’s heart is through a delicious dish.
- Feed your son with home cooked food and they will grow up with their hearts filled with fond memories of you.
Baby Chef Quotes
Cook with your kids. You make more memories that way.
- Children will pick up little quirks from their parents. So if you hang around the kitchen a lot, they might just grow up knowing their way around pots and pans and even learn how to cook at an early age.
- Nurture a child with food and love.
- The right way to love your kids is to feed them.
- Nourish your children’s heart and soul with a warm home cooked meal.
- A bowl of soup on a sick day can bring up a child’s mood.
- A good home cooked meal is like a warm hug.
- “No one is born a great cook. One learns by doing.” – Julia Child
- “Don’t be afraid to make a mess. For younger kids especially, it’s in those moments that the opportunity for learning is at its greatest.” – Kelly Montoya
- Impress your kids by cooking for them. They’ll think it’s magic.
“It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” ― Ann Landers
- Making a mess in the kitchen is making memories
- “Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.” – Maria Montessori
- “Cooking is love made visible.” – Little Sous
- “Food should be fun.” – Thomas Keller
- Kids don’t care about fancy food. They’ll love whatever simple dish you’re going to make.
- Teach your child the art of cooking and they’ll grow up to be masters of it.
Father and Daughter Cooking Quotes
Being the best dad means always being there for your daughter.
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.” – Unknown
- There is a special immense bond between fathers and daughters.
- A father cooking with their daughters is a rare but special sight to see.
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
- A father will teach everything he can to his daughters. Including how to cook for herself.
- There is no greater love between a father and his daughter.
- Daughters learn how to make the best tasting meals from their fathers.
- “When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
A daughter will rely on her father for everything she needs.
- As a father, spend every free day with your daughter cooking, cleaning, fixing things, and just having fun.
- “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
- Cook breakfasts with your daughters so you can have an extra hour in the morning filled with nothing but good cheer.
Related Reading: Top 100 Funny Chicken Wing Quotes and Advertising Slogans
- Being the best dad means always being there for your daughter.
- They always say cooking is only a woman’s job. Prove them wrong, fathers! Show your sons and daughters that cooking is for everyone!
- Cook with your children. Eat with them. They’ll grow up so fast you’ll wish you had spent more time with them.
- Being a dad means being your daughter’s favorite superhero.
Kids Cooking Quotes
Let your kids join you when you’re cooking in the kitchen
- “Of course, the best part of cooking with kids isn’t the STEM skills or even the life lessons. Cheesy as this might sound, it’s the memories you make together in the kitchen. ” – Molly Birnbaum
- “MasterChef Junior for me was about working closely with these kids and getting them to reeducate their parents to understand that food is as important educationally as Math and English and it’s important that we don’t take it for granted.” – Gordon Ramsay
- “Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.” – Guy Fieri
“I’d been raised by my parents who taught me not to think you’re better than you are.” – Nia Vardalos
- “Bringing your kids into the kitchen doesn’t require you to be a top chef; only time and maybe a willingness to get a little messy.” – Michael Mina
- Cook with your kids. You make more memories that way.
- Cooking with kids teaches you more about patience than actually making the dish.
- Fool around in the kitchen with your kids. You won’t get to do it when they’re all grown up.
- Summer activities for kids are all sports related. Try signing them up for cooking classes for once. You might just uncover a hidden talent in them for that.
Make cooking time a family activity rather than just something mom will do.
- Include cooking in the list of chores your kids need to do. They’ll enjoy it.
- You don’t need to travel to have some family time. Family time is best spent in the kitchen.
- Patience, love, and care can be taught while cooking.
- The most important thing when you’re cooking with your kids is not making a delicious dish but to have fun in the process of making it.
- Cooking is bringing out creativity.
- Cooking, baking, backyard grilling, all these are bonding times with the family.
- Family time is important for your kids. Indulge in them by getting everyone to cook a meal once a week.
Be proud of having a little chef in the kitchen! With these inspiring quotes and your support in the kitchen, your kids will grow up with a well-rounded balance of experiences and become self-sufficient adults.