Graduation is an emotional life event not only for grads, but parents and family of the graduate too. The event marks a time to reflect on the accomplishments made in school while looking ahead to the future. This is a time of transition that can bring mixed emotions for parents who are both proud and a little sad realizing their child is officially all grown up.
Do you want to share an inspiring message or perhaps humble brag about your grad, but struggle finding the right words to say? Not to worry as we’ve organized the best slogans and quotes that honor a graduation from high school or college. You can express these verbally, in a hand-written card, or on Facebook or Instagram.
- Graduation Captions for You
- Virtual Graduation Captions
- Funny Graduation Captions
- Graduation Captions for Parents
- Inspiring Graduation Quotes
- Graduation Quotes Inspired by Music
Graduation Captions for You
Graduating is one of the best days of your life, and you need to be ready to post your pics with the right captions so everyone knows you made it. Here are some of the best captions you can apply to graduation photos.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
- Every end is a new beginning.
- I believed I could, so I did.
- If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.
- If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
- Many dream, some try, but I achieved.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- May your cap fly as high as your dreams.
- Never stop dreaming and never lose your spirit.
- Not letting anyone or anything stand in my way.
- Now, it’s hotter in here by one degree.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
Related Reading: 150+ Brilliant Examples of Anti-Smoking Slogans and Quotes You Can Use
- Reach for the stars. You might become one.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- This is the beginning of everything you want.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Your future is an unwritten symphony just awaiting your creative, daring and unique talent to make it a masterpiece.
- Now, everything awaits me.
- One step closer.
- Keep shining. The world needs your light.
- Gotta chase my own success.
- Make today your day.
- Some have a story. We made history.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Shout out to everyone who helped make this happen.
- The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
Virtual Graduation Captions
Virtual graduations have become the new normal over the past year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get those all-important grad pics to post on your pages. So for those that are graduating online, these memorable captions go along with the Zoom-grad photos of your friends and family.
- To all of you who said I wouldn’t be walking down the aisle to get my diploma: You were right, lol!
- Definitely not the graduation I imagined, but thankful to have my wonderful family by my side through it all.
- I’m so proud of us, the class of 2020! Against all odds, we were able to make it here.
- Quarantine couldn’t stop us from graduating… looking forward to seeing what the future holds!
- I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful teachers! But most importantly: my sanity.
- Even though we didn’t get a typical sendoff into the real world, I wouldn’t change a thing. Congrats class of 2020!
- Never thought I’d finish my final class from the comfort of my own home. Here’s to the class of 2020!
- Graduation teaches us that milestones are not just achievements, but a new beginning.
- Guess I was able to make a few of those 11:59 deadlines.
- I personally would like to thank *me* for getting to this point.
- The two most important mothers in my life: my real ma and my (diplo)ma.
- Hiring managers: note that I’m extremely qualified to work from home.
- Cap and gown, but make it a robe and sweats.
- We love a “socially distanced” commencement.
- Looking at my final grades, I don’t need a ceremony outside to get some vitamin Ds.
- The best thing about virtual graduation: BYOB.
- Sadly missed the opportunity for my graduation stage fall to go viral.
- Doing the graduation walk: from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Shout-out to passion and Purell for getting me through the final stretch.
- Formal apology to the Class of 2020 for mocking their Zoom graduation.
- What’s the best version of “Pomp and Circumstance” on Spotify?
- I’m just shocked I was able to stay awake during those virtual lectures TBH.
- Caffeine and my TikTok FYP got me here.
Funny Graduation Captions
Here are some of the funniest graduation captions you can use for your IG photo posts this year.
- Already forgot everything.
- Am I an adult now?
- Can I take a nap now?
- I graduated, but I still have no idea what I’m doing.
- I graduated, so now I’m like all smart and stuff.
- I guess it’s too late to drop out now, huh?
- I guess it’s too late to drop out.
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste.
- I’m 100% certain that I am zero percent sure of what I’m going to do.
- Is this that ‘success elevator’ I keep hearing about?
- Let me put that ‘hire me’ sign on my front lawn now.
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- Thank you Mom, Dad, and coffee.
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- This fancy paper proves I’m smart, right?
Related Reading: 150+ Life-Changing Anti-Drug Slogans and Taglines That Aren’t Lame
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
- Very proud, very tired.
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.
- Be so good, they can’t ignore you.
- I can’t believe I did it.
- The world is my oyster.
- Nobody said it was easy.
- I think I’m quite ready for another adventure.
- I am ready to face any challenge that