An increasing number of companies are calling their employees back into the office after working mostly remote for more than two years. What better way to welcome people back to in-person meetings, lunches and team-building events that with some cheery welcome back to the office messages.
Believe it or not, many of your employees are looking forward to getting out of the house and back into the workplace. After all, time spent together makes employees feel like they’re part of the team and can boost morale. Here are some messages to help welcome employees back to their second home—the office.
- Welcome Back to Work Messages
- Welcome Back to the Office Messages
- Welcome Back to the Office After COVID Messages
- Welcome Back to Work After the Pandemic Messages
- Welcome Back to Work After Vacation Examples
- Welcome Back After Recovery Messages
- Funny Welcome Back to Work Messages
- Welcome Back Message to Boss
- Welcoming Employees Back to Work Ideas
Welcome Back to Work Messages
Let’s start with some basic yet profound messages to welcome colleagues back to work.
- Welcome back to work, peeps! We definitely miss you.
- Welcome back! Our company hasn’t been the same without you.
- We’re glad you’re back. It’s time you put some excitement back in our team.
- We’ve been looking forward to the day that you’ll be back. That day is today.
- After a long break, it’s great to see you again.
- Now that you’re back, we’re ready to roll our sleeves and start the real work.
- You’re back! At last, we can begin.
- It’s been quite a while since you worked on our team. We’re glad to have you back.
- Now that you’re back, we are going to be a super team.
- It’s so good you’re back. The team is incomplete without you.
- Welcome back! We’re now more than ready for more challenges.
- Glad that you guys are back because we have a lot of challenges to overcome.
- Team, we’re so happy that you’re back. You guys are the keys to our success.
- Our business wouldn’t attain success without you. Cheers to more success, now that you’re back.
- We need you more than ever. We are so happy and relieved that you’re back.
Welcome Back to the Office Messages
While you can work at home or elsewhere with the advent of the Internet, it’s really great to work in a real office. There’s usually perks like free coffee. Here are some cool messages to welcome people back to their offices and workstations.
- Welcome back! It’s crunch time! It’s time to churn out those numbers.
- Don’t you miss the office? We sure missed you.
- Welcome back to your second home.
- Don’t you just love the smell of your new office? We cleaned and perfumed it for you.
- Welcome back! We refurbished the office just for you.
- Let’s welcome you to a brand new, beautiful, eco-friendly office.
Related Reading: 200+ Funny Happy Boss Day Messages You Can Use
- Just check out our office. It’s better, more spacious, and better equipped than before so you guys would feel great when you work!
- Don’t you just love our new office? Welcome back.
- A new office awaits you with revitalization.
- We’re sure you’re going to love our new workplace when you come back from work.
- Welcome back! With this new office, you’re ready to take on the world.
- Your new, high-tech, beautiful office is ready for your return.
- It’s great to be back in the office again, don’t you agree?
- Welcome back! We hope you love what we did to your office.
- A new you, a new office. That’s a perfect combination.
Welcome Back to the Office After COVID Messages
Getting COVID is really not cool. If you have a colleague who recovered from COVID, welcome him back to the office using any of these messages.
- At last, two months since you got COVID, you’re finally back in our beloved workstations!
- Ah, it does feel like home when we’re back in our office! Welcome, back!
- There’s no feeling better than having to work in a real office after two years of working from home.
- Welcome back! We hope you feel better now that you’re COVID-free!
- We’re happy that the COVID treatment worked very well for you. Welcome back!
- You beat COVID! Welcome back to the office!
- We’re so glad you came out all right from a COVID infection. Welcome back to work.
- The whole team celebrates your successful recovery from COVID.
- COVID is gone! Welcome back.
- It’s amazing to think that we survived the COVID pandemic. And now we’re back here!
- Now that you’re well and healthy, you’re ready for leading our team to success.
- Welcome back! We know COVID was hard, but you got through with courage, hope, and positivity.
- You kicked COVID in the groin. Now, you’re back with the team! Welcome!
- We were concerned about you when we heard that you had COVID. It’s a relief you’re well and back in the office.
- Welcome back! COVID was no match for you.
Welcome Back to Work After the Pandemic Messages
The COVID pandemic is waning, and people have started going back to their offices. Use any of these messages to welcome them.
- The day that we’ve been waiting for has arrived! Welcome back, team!
- After two years of virtual work, the time has finally arrived to get back into the office. Welcome!
- Seeing our teammates in person makes this day the best ever!
- Welcome back team after two years of being away from each other.
Finally, we can now actually talk, interact, and have fun together! Goodbye pandemic, hello guys!
- Good riddance, COVID pandemic! Welcome back again, team!
- We’ve been waiting for this day for far too long! Good to see you again, team!
- It’s been so long that we forgot what the office looks like! Welcome back!
- All of us can’t wait to work in a real workstation.
- Finally, time to get out of isolation after more than two years of self-imprisonment!
- All of us can’t wait to see and work with our teammates again.
- Welcome back! Nothing beats working in an actual office.
- Well, our office feels like brand new! Welcome back!
- Don’t you just love the smell of a real office in the morning? Welcome back, folks!
- Our office looks even better than before! Must be the COVID blues.
Welcome Back to Work After Vacation Examples
Everyone needs a vacation to recharge. Let your colleague know that you missed them while they were out.
- You didn’t miss the paperwork, the overtime, and the deadlines. But we sure missed you.
- How was your vacation? Welcome back!
- Now that you’re back from vacation, you’re definitely more energized to face more challenges.
- Welcome back! We’re incredibly happy that you enjoyed your dream vacation.
- We’re glad you’re back from your vacation. We need you!
Related Reading: 150+ Happy Vacation Wishes for Bosses and Colleagues (Huge List)
- How was your vacation? Please tell us about your amazing adventures.
- We’re all excited to listen to your Mediterranean cruise!
- Welcome back to the real world—although we know that for you, the real world is out there.
- Now that vacation time is over, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and do the crunch.
- Welcome back! We hope your vacation gave you the energy to take up new challenges.
- Welcome back after a fantastic voyage! Tell us more about your travels.
- With you being energized after an amazing vacation, we’re sure you’ll be able to tackle the difficulties ahead.
- What a stunning vacation you had! Wish we were with you!
- Take us with you during your next vacation. We deserve a break as well.
- You definitely earned that well-deserved break. Now, it’s time to work.
Welcome Back After Recovery Messages
After receiving a clean bill of health and a cleared-to-work order from the doctor, it’s time to get back to work. Welcome folks back from a recovery.
- We’re glad you’re okay. Welcome back to work!
- Are you feeling fine now? We’re happy that you’re back with us.
- We’ve been worried about you since your operation. Now, we could breathe a sigh of relief.
- How have you been? We’re glad you’re okay and back to work.
- Your presence here in the office is concrete proof of your strength and determination to conquer adversity.
- Sickness cannot bring down a tough colleague like you. Welcome back!
- Welcome back! We hope you feel better as we have a lot of things to do.
- Congratulations on a successful surgery! We’re glad to have you back!
- How are you? We missed you, and we look forward to working with you again.
- You’re Superman incarnate! Welcome back to work.
- You’re definitely fine now! Welcome back to the team!
- With you back after a successful recovery, our team is one again!
- Our team is ready for any challenge now that you’re back.
- We’re definitely relieved that you’re back with us.
- You may have been gone for quite a while, but your job here has always been waiting for you. Welcome back!
Funny Welcome Back to Work Messages
These welcome-back messages will surely bring a chuckle to a returning colleague. However, do make sure you’re the colleague is good-natured when it comes to humor.
- Now that you’re back, the office seems stuffier. But warm welcome anyways.
- Welcome back! But say goodbye to your leave credits.
- We’re glad that you’re back so that we’ll have someone to pass our work to.
- Oh, it’s you again!
- You’re back! Where are our souvenirs?
- We’re waiting for you because you bring laughter to our team.
- Welcome back! Why didn’t you take us with you?
- Next time, you take us with you. We need a vacation too.
- Thank goodness you’re alive!
- We’re rooting for you!
- We had a bet on when you’re coming back. Our team won!
- Next time you come back after a break, bring some beer and pizza.
- The next time you’re going on a break, please let us know where you’re going.
- Welcome back! Did you bring a puppy?
- Where in the world have you been?
Welcome Back Message to Boss
It’s been awhile since you’ve seen your boss. Let him or her know the team is happy to see them in person once again.
- Welcome back, boss! We’re excited to have you lead the team again.
- Welcome back! We’re ready to take on more challenges.
- How was your trip, boss? We hope you enjoyed it.
- Now that you’re here, we’re definitely pumped up!
- We miss your leadership.
- Time for you to steer our team back on track!
- Welcome back, boss! We miss your meetings, guidance, consultations, and even reprimands.
- Welcome back to the place where you do best, boss!
Related Reading: 150+ Genuine Thank You for Hospitality Message Examples
- We’re eager to work again with you, boss.
- Where have you been boss? Welcome back to the team!
- We’ve been doing quite well, but it’s really different with you around. Welcome back, boss!
- The boss is back! Welcome!
- The leader is back in the house! Welcome to the office boss!
- Some people don’t like to have their bosses around. We’re exactly the opposite. Welcome back, boss!
- Our eagerness to welcome you back is a testament to just how great a boss you are.
Welcoming Employees Back to Work Ideas
Are you ready to welcome a teammate back to work? Here are some simple but cool ideas to do so.
- Put up a welcome sign on the front door or at the office.
- Organize a welcome party, especially if you’re welcoming a team.
- If you’re welcoming back an employee, let him have a speech.
- Listen to his tales—for example, his vacation stories.
- Have a one-to-one welcome talk with him if you’re his superior.
- Give him an extra 15 to 30-minute break.
- Redecorate or clean up his workstation.
- Bring him a “welcome back to work” cake.
- Treat him to a welcome lunch or dinner.
- Send him a company email welcoming him back to work.
- Trigger some party poppers as he enters the office.
- Greet him with a happy welcome for a few days.
- Play his favorite song if your office has a sound system.
- Email him a welcome-back poem.
- Friendly gestures such as putting flowers on her workstation or serving her a cup of her favorite coffee work well.
People spend an average of 8 hours per day working in the office, not including commute times. In the long run, this grind can lead to exhaustion and burnout. These exhausted wage earners need to take a break every once and awhile to recharge. After all, employees are human beings, not machines.
They are susceptible to diseases, accidents, ailments, and other debilitations. As such, they may take a leave so they could undergo surgery or therapy. They may be admitted in the hospital or they may need to rest for healing and recovery.