Being wheeled into the operating room is never fun. Whether the patient is undergoing a minor or major operation, it’s a stressful time period even if the procedure is absolutely necessary and the medical staff is world class. Every surgery serious and it isn’t something to be taken lightly by family members or coworkers.
But you can let someone know you’re thinking about them by sending well wishes, positive vibes, and prayers for strength, courage, and hope. Each one of these messages brings a sense of comfort to those about to go through a serious medical procedure.
- Before Surgery Wishes
- Before Surgery Prayers
- Religious Wishes Before Surgery
- Surgery Wishes for Coworkers
- Funny Surgery Wishes
- Well Wishes after Surgery
- Good Luck on Surgery Wishes
- Surgery Quotes
Before Surgery Wishes
Wishing the patient well before he goes to surgery will definitely give him the strength and courage to fight.
- When surgery makes you afraid, when life puts you in a difficult situation, don’t say “Why me.” Say, “Try me.”
- Always know you’re stronger than you think you are. You already got this.
- Be strong. Be resilient. Don’t give up. Remember that things will always get better.
- Don’t worry. You’re in the care of a professional whose only goal is to make you better. You’ll be fine.
- Sending our positive and healing energy to you during this difficult time. Hang in there.
- We wish you good luck in your surgery. We know you’ll make it knowing how strong you are.
- We’re all waiting for your comeback. That should give you the willpower to make it through this difficult time.
- You’re in good hands. Your surgeon has years of study and experience for the sole purpose of making you feel better.
- You handled life’s tribulations, trials, and challenges like a boss. This operation should be a walk in the park for you.
- The human body has this incredible ability to heal itself. I’m sure you’ll be fine during and after your surgery.
- You’re one of the bravest people I know. You’ll get through this.
- Healthy, strong, happy. That’s what you’ll be after this surgery.
- By deciding to undergo surgery, you are a hero in my eyes.
- Your family needs you. You need to be strong for them.
- In this trying time, know that everything is leaning towards you. You have us, and you have an amazing surgeon. You’ll get through this.
- We’re 100% sure you’ll make it. You’re strong. You’re in good hands. We’re excited to see you soon.
Before Surgery Prayers
Prayer is a powerful thing. Knowing that people are praying for his successful operation will surely give a surgery patient strength and hope.
- May your surgery and recuperation be successful. We’ll definitely pray for you.
- Have faith that the operation will be successful as they wheel you to the operating room.
- Don’t feel afraid or lonely during your surgery. Someone is looking after you.
- Let the light of healing shine upon you.
- We are with you during your surgery. And always remember God is making sure you’re safe.
- The best in life awaits you. Just have faith, and your surgery will be over soon.
- Your surgeon is a Godsend. Have faith and trust in him.
Related Reading: 150+ Genuine Thank You for Your Hospitality Message Examples
- God is the surgeon who will operate on you. Put 100% of your trust in him.
- Even in the bleakest and darkest hour, your faith that the surgery will go through fine lights up your way.
- God created the human body. It’s perfection. It is self-healing. Just put your faith in Him and your body.
- I can feel it. Your operation will be a success. Just believe in yourself and the one above.
- Positive energy can help heal. Don’t be frightened and believe that you’ll get well.
- Take heart and be confident. Our prayers are with you for a successful surgery.
- You’re a good person. A guardian angel will watch over you during your surgery.
- With faith, you’ll be all right.
- Always remember. The Lord guides the surgeon’s hand.
Religious Wishes Before Surgery
If you’re religious or simply a believe in God these greetings and wishes will bring peace to the patient.
- Remember that with God, nothing is impossible. May His glory heal you and get you through this surgery.
- We’ll pray for your successful operation and recovery. Know that God will never abandon you in this challenging time of your life.
- God is the greatest doctor of all. He won’t fail you.
- The Lord is the greatest healer. No disease is beyond curing with Him.
- God will always be there, even if you feel alone and hopeless in that operating room.
- May God give you the strength and the hope you need to endure your upcoming surgery.
- God knows you’re special, and you’re still definitely needed in this world. He will help you through this.
- May the mighty Lord bless you, keep you safe, and heal you as you come to face this challenge in life.
- No disease or ailment is incurable if you have faith in the Lord.
- Prayer is powerful. It will bring you courage and hope, especially in this difficult time of yours. Pray.
- Don’t be overwhelmed with worry, fear, and hesitation. We’ll pray to God so that He will put His healing hand on you during your surgery.
- May God be with you as you prepare for your upcoming surgery. Pray for strength and healing so you’ll come out better than ever.
- God has a special plan for you, even in seemingly difficult times.
- You’re not alone in that operating room. You’re spiritually surrounded by friends, loved ones, angels, and God.
- With God’s healing power, you will come out of this operation safe and fine.
- Always take heart and don’t lose hope. Our prayers are with you.
Surgery Wishes for Coworkers
Let a colleague know that your team is behind them. After all, you are more than just coworkers… you’re friends.
- Hoping for your fast recovery. You’re part of our team, and we hope you’ll join us again soon.
- Be strong. Our team can’t wait to have you back.
- Your teammates wish you well in your upcoming surgery. But we all know you’re going to make it.
- Don’t you dare leave us. It’s difficult to work on projects without you.
- Get well soon. We’re waiting for you.
- Let us know how we can help you get through this difficult time.
- Know that we’re all rooting for you.
- Don’t worry about your projects. What’s important is you’ll get well.
- Don’t worry, there’s still a job waiting for you after your surgery.
- The most important thing right now is for you to get well. Stop thinking about your back logs.
- We got you. Just concentrate on making your journey towards healing.
- Be safe and have faith during your surgery. Your job is waiting for you.
- You can always find a job, but you only have one body. Take care of it.
- Remember that health is wealth. Take care of your health first.
- Get well soon. We’re counting on you.
Funny Surgery Wishes
Here are some well-wisher phrases that can bring a smile to the patient’s face. But make sure you’re sending these types of messages in good faith to a friend with a sense of humor.
- Don’t worry. It’s only a flesh wound.
- If it’s not your heart or the brain, then it’s okay.
- Don’t worry, your surgeon is Dr. Smith. Not Mr. Bean.
- Don’t die. We’re still going fishing.
- We’ll be there with you….in spirit.
- You’ve been through the worst. This is just a slight second.
Related Reading: 150+ Happy Vacation Wishes for Bosses and Colleagues (Huge List)
- After your surgery, we’ll have a beer.
- Please get well soon. You still owe us pizza and beer.
- We’ll reserve our congratulations if you live through this.
- There’s a reason why we have two eyes/hands/arms/feet. So don’t worry.
- You won’t annoy the surgeon. You’re unconscious.
- It’s far from the intestines. You’ll live.
- Here, keep my lucky charm. If it doesn’t work, get the doctor’s lucky charm.
- Your shoulder surgery will succeed. I’m not sure about the other one.
- Don’t worry, it only hurts a little.
- “When you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you’re already dead” – Maximus Decimus Beridius
Well Wishes After Surgery
After a successful operation, let the patient know he did well. Positive thoughts can make the healing process faster.
- Always remember. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- You made it! Just rest, pray, and we’ll have good times once again.
- Be happy and thankful after surgery. Not only it’s the start of healing, but it’s also the start of something new.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. You’ll get through this.
- You made it! Now it’s time to rest and regain back your strength.
- Congratulations on a successful surgery! We can’t wait to have you back in the office again.
- You went through the surgery awesomely well!
See? You’re stronger than you think you are. Congrats on a successful surgery.
- Your successful surgery is only the first step towards true healing.
- Congratulations! I told you you’ll make it.
- You did an awesome job on being strong and hopeful. Congratulations on your successful surgery.
- The hard part is over. Now it’s time for rest and recovery.
- Rest and recover. In no time at all, you’ll be back at doing the things you’ve always wanted.
- Your body might not be the same as before. But you’re still special to me.
- Don’t be disappointed. You can soon adjust to your new condition.
- You’re all good to go. We hope for your fast recovery.
Good Luck on Surgery Wishes
Wish the surgery patient good luck.
- Good luck with your surgery. It will be over before you know it and I’ll be waiting by your bedside when you wake up.
- May the Force be with you during your operation.
- With your strength, you’ll make it through this challenging time.
- Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.
- May God watch over you. May you be safe.
May the Lord keep you safe and watch over your surgeon’s hands.
- Everything is lined for you on your operation.
- The universe is aligned for you so you’ll come out of this operation sound, good, and well.
- This operation isn’t the end of the world. You’ll come out of this fine.
- Your courage will get you through this operation.
- If others survived the surgery, you can too.
- You’re one of the strongest people I know. You’ll definitely get through this operation.
- Never lose hope. There are people counting on you.
- You’re not alone in the operating room. Everyone who cares for you is there.
- Your surgeon is the best. Trust in him.
- Trust in yourself. That is your strongest motivator.
Let’s check out what famous people say about being wheeled into the operating room.
- “Heart disease and diabetes, which account for more deaths in the US and worldwide than everything else combined, are completely preventable by making comprehensive lifestyle changes. Without drugs or surgery.” – Dean Ornish
- “Any surgery done to improve one’s looks is not really something someone wants to talk about.” – Joe Buck
- “I thought my nose was too prominent so I had this corrected via plastic surgery in 1959.” – Marie Windsor
- “If you were inactive due to an injury or a surgery, then common sense rules the day when inching closer to the area that was hurt.” – Gunnar Peterson
- “Modern surgery has been like a miracle to those who thought the pain was going to go on forever.” – Maeve Binchy
- “I can always tell when people have had plastic surgery.” – Sheryl Crow
- “In this business, actors who have Botox or surgery make you very aware of age. It’s awful.” – Eva Green
Related Reading: 200+ Funny Happy Boss Day Messages You Can Use
- “I have a charity called the Chain Of Hope, where we target children from poor areas where heart surgery is not available, and we offer our services.” – Magdi Yacoub
- “I wore glasses my whole life, but then I got Lasik eyeball surgery, and I fixed that.” – Ryan Eggold
- “Although we take it for granted, sanitation is a physical measure that has probably done more to increase human life span than any kind of drug or surgery.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The hand of a surgeon is hard, but healing.” – Walter Map
- “I got the bill for my surgery. Now I know what those doctors were wearing masks for.” – James Boren
“I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I’d look like without plastic surgery.” – Joan Rivers
- “Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.” – Al McGuire
- “I love playing music and I’m serious about It. But It’s not brain surgery.” – Dusty Hill
- “Comebacks are not at all easy. After a major surgery, the difficult part is to conquer the inner demons. It’s all in the mind. Only an individual can overcome his fears.” – Rohit Sharma
Going through a surgical operation is not an easy thing for anyone. It’s invasive, costs a lot of money, and comes with a certain amount of risk. But these good wishes and messages should give the patient a positive outlook for a better chance to come out of the operating room safe and return to their daily lives.