You know the feeling when you wake up and you don’t feel like doing anything. You don’t have the motivation to go to work, go to school, or even complete the most simple task in your life. Well wake up people! Because it’s time for a motivational kick in the pants.
If you need a “pick me up”, I’ve written more than 161 motivational affirmations you can post on your social media or have them printed and framed in your bedroom. You could even send these positive affirmations to your friends, family or workmates. If you’re ready to get pumped up, scroll down to see the list.
- Motivation Affirmations
- Motivational Morning Affirmations
- Motivational Affirmations for Work
- Motivational Affirmations for Women
- Motivational Affirmations for Men
- Motivational Affirmations for Students
- Motivational Mantras
- Self-Motivation Affirmations
- Fitness Motivation Affirmations
- What are some ways you can motivate yourself daily?
- I may face trials and difficulties in my life but I will always overcome them.
- You will die someday. What do you wish you had done?
- I’m on my way to reaching my goals.
- I have the capacity to be the best I can be.
- I am hardworking and capable of giving my best to my job.
- I can do all things when I put my mind to it.
- When you’re 100, what do you think you’ll regret?
- Nothing can bring me down.
- I don’t let the negativity of other people affect me and the way I live my life.
- I am not afraid to make mistakes because I know I can learn from them.
- I will complete every item on my bucket list.
- It’s not too late to start over.
- I do not compete with anyone but myself.
- I am confident with my skills and experience.
- I have the strength I need to do what I want to do in life.
- I have the potential to do great things.
- There are limitless opportunities for me.
- No one can stop me from concurring my dreams and goals in life.
- I have a lifetime to be who I want to be.
- I don’t need to hide from other people.
- I have the right people in my life.
- I have a grateful heart.
Motivational Morning Affirmations
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I will be happy to welcome anything that comes my way today.
- Today is another day to be better.
- I am given another chance to enjoy life.
- I am not wasting another day being sad.
- This is another chance to try again.
- There’s nothing wrong with failing and wanting to stand up again.
- I can do anything if I set my mind to it.
- I can deal with anything with a kind heart and soul.
- I will cook good food and have a good start to my day.
- I have a whole day to relax and enjoy my time alone.
- I have the freedom to do what I want to do today.
- Today I will have the strength to do good.
- It will not rain today.
- Something good will happen today.
- I will receive good news today.
- It’s only the start of a beautiful day.
Motivational Affirmations for Work
- I’ll continue working hard and get that promotion.
- I am a fast learner and that helps me go forward at work.
- I am not intimidated by officemates who scare new people.
- I am good at what I’m doing and I know I can overcome anything.
- I will be able to present my ideas well in the meeting later.
- I will not welcome any negative thoughts in my mind.
- No time for self-doubt. I know I can do everything.
- I am confident in my talent and skills.
- I was given this job because I deserve it.
- I can make a difference with my ideas.
- I will never welcome self-doubt in my thoughts.
Motivational Affirmations for Women
- I don’t need a man to make me happy.
- I don’t need to be a mom to be complete.
- I am enough.
- I am loved.
- I have the right to choose if I want to be a mom or not.
- My happiness isn’t tied to becoming a mom only.
- I can be a mom and work my dream job as well.
- No one can stop me from attaining my dreams.
- There’s nothing wrong with wanting a family and pursuing my dream job.
- I can have a better-paying job than my husband.
Motivational Affirmations for Men
- It’s okay to show my emotions.
- It’s okay to have fears.
- I am strong and I know what I want in life.
- I know how to respect women.
- I am talented.
- I am confident with my skills and experience.
- I am worthy of success in life.
- I know that I can face challenges.
- I value the people in my life.
- I make an effort for the people I want to stay in my life.
- I work hard for my wants and likes in life.
Related Reading: 200+ Positive Morning Affirmations for Women that Get Results
- I earn as much as I spend.
- I can live my life without help from others.
- I am financially stable at a young age.
- I can grow my business.
- I am satisfied with my looks.
- I don’t care about what people think about me.
- I am confident even with my short height.
- I will be successful as long as I work hard.
- The way I think will dictate how I live my life.
- I have a positive outlook on life.
- I deserve to be loved for who I am.
- I know how to keep a secret.
- I don’t break promises.
- I can find the meaning of life in the smallest things.
- I work hard for all that I have now.
- Physical things don’t matter to me.
Motivational Affirmations for Students
- I can pass my exams.
- I have the ability to graduate with honors.
- I have a supportive teacher.
- I am good at studying.
- I can concentrate better when I’m alone.
- I know how to manage my time and study when I needed to.
- I will be an honor student.
- I will graduate with honors and find a job.
- I study hard every day.
- I make my parents proud.
- I deserve to take a break every now and then.
- I am the best at being myself.
- The world doesn’t revolve around getting the highest grades.
- I am helpful to those in need.
- I support my classmates in the best possible way.
- I will get a job after graduation.
- My grades don’t define who I am as a person.
- I deserve all the good things that are happening in my life right now.
- I can face the world with confidence.
- I will not back down from any difficulties in life.
- I will not be scared of challenges.
- I have the ability to overcome difficulties in life.
- I will not walk away from the good things.
- I can make the right decisions for my life.
- I will continue to hope for a better future.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- You will not fail in life if you make mistakes.
- No one in this world I perfect.
- Some people are also just trying their best to live their life.
- When I am afraid, I will tell myself that there’s nothing I can’t get through.
- I can decide what I want in my life.
- I don’t need to ask permission about the things I want in my life.
- I will not let my flaws dictate what will happen in my life.
- I will not let my fears stop me from achieving my dreams.
- I will give my all to live my life to the fullest.
- I don’t need anybody’s opinion on how I should live my life.
- I will use my voice to be helpful to those in need.
- I will not hide away behind a man who abuses his power.
- I am the best that I can be.
- I have the strength to help others.
- I have the power to do good to people.
- I will save myself from people who are bad.
- I will live my life and be grateful for it.
- I am thankful for the life I’m given.
- I am blessed to be given the opportunity to walk on this earth.
- I believe I can and I will.
Related Reading: 101+ Daily Mantras for Success That Help Achieve Your Dreams
- I can make a difference in this world.
- I will never back down from abusive people in my life.
- I will have the strength to let go of the things and people that are not good to me.
- I just need a little push to be productive today.
- Nothing comes from being lazy. I should get started with work right now.
- What you do in the morning dictates how your day will go.
- Have a mindset to motivate yourself to do better each day.
- I am enough.
- I am loved and respected.
- I am doing my best in life.
- I shouldn’t be pressured by other people’s success in life.
- I should not care about the opinion of other people.
- I have family and friends who love me.
- I have people in my life who believe in me.
- I can make a difference in the world.
- My actions can do good in the universe.
- I have the power to inspire other people.
- I believe in myself.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am not bothered by other people’s opinions about me.
Fitness Motivation Affirmations
- I choose to lose weight for my health.
- I don’t exercise for anybody else but myself.
- I don’t need to prove myself to anyone else.
- I will do a workout today.
- I love and respect my body.
- I don’t need to be sexy, I just need to be healthy.
- No one can tell me I’m ugly because of my body.
- No one has the power to tell me I need to lose weight.
- I love myself enough to watch what I’m eating.
- I have the motivation to drive myself and stay fit and healthy.
- I don’t need anyone to tell me I am too fat or too skinny for their liking.
- I don’t need to follow the beauty and fitness standards of celebrities.
- I love my body no matter what.
- I should give my body more love.
- I will work hard to stay fit.
- I want to stay fit for health purposes.
- Nobody else has a say about my body.
- I do it because I want to, not because of society’s pressure.
- I love my body enough to stay fit and healthy.
- It’s okay to have cheat days sometimes.
- I deserve to eat a dessert today.
- I am one with my body.
What are some ways you can motivate yourself daily?
We all need a little motivation every now and then. If you feel like you’re lacking the motivation to go about your day, here are some ways to give yourself a pick-me-up.
Read motivational or self-help books – There are a lot of motivation books available both online and in bookstores. By reading a few pages in the morning can change your outlook for the day. Anything written by Tony Robins is a good place to start in this category.
Search for motivational quotes – If you’re not into reading books, you can just search for motivational quotes online. On social media, you can use the hashtag #motivational and read one or two before you start your day.
Related Reading: 155+ Encouraging and Inspirational Quotes for Men After Setback
List down your accomplishments every day – At the end of the day, list down the things you’ve done and are proud of. It can be something small or something big like getting a promotion. When you wake up and feel like you’re demotivated, go through your notes and be proud of what you’ve done so far. This will motivate you to face challenges knowing you can overcome them.
Find motivational speakers online – Browse YouTube and find motivational speakers you can watch. Motivational speakers have powerful words that inspire people. If you can find time to watch even just for a few minutes each day, I’m sure you’ll be inspired and motivated. My personal favorite is Brendon Burchard’s channel.
Listen to motivational podcasts – This is my personal favorite. If you’re not a bookworm then listening to motivational podcasts on Spotify or Apple podcasts might be your best option. You can improve your mindset on the way to work, while doing errands or pulling weeds in the backyard. It’s the most convenient way to stay motivated every day.
It sucks when we’re feeling demotivated because we also become unproductive and can result in wasted days. That’s why it’s important to recite positive affirmations to stay on track in the pursuit of our goals and dreams.