The mushroom farming industry is estimated to have a value of $16.7 billion according to industry research. If you’re reading this then you’re likely curious about how can participate in the industry. Let us help you spark that idea and get you started on this overlooked specialty food business.
Did you know that shiitake and oyster mushrooms are some of the best mushrooms to grow? That’s because these mushroom types are confirmed to be the bestsellers in the marketplace. You can choose to grow exotic mushrooms, but they need further expertise and finding the right market to sell them into can be challenging.
Keep in mind that if you plan to grow mushrooms, you’ll require an indoor facility and away from the outside climate for many types. Growing them indoors lets you control humidity, temperature, and light specifically giving each plant the nutrients they require. Some ideas of indoor spaces include a barn, greenhouse, garage, or even a spare room in the beginning.
If you’ve decided on taking on the mushroom business, we’ve come up with a list of business names for your consideration. Without further adieu, let’s start with the following list.
- Mushroom company name ideas
- Mushroom farm name ideas
- Mushroom names by type
- Mushroom slogans
- Logo design
Mushroom Company Name Ideas
Coming up with a name for your startup can be a pain. Well, we’re here to help you with some of these suggested mushroom business names.
Related Reading: 200+ Salad Dressing Business Name Ideas Organized by Flavor
- The Makers Mushroom Company
- Northern’s Best Mushroom Company
- Maiden Voyage Mushroom Company
- Above Ground Mushroom Company
- Puff Shroom
- Top Pick
- Nutrient-Rich Mushroom Company
- Gloom Shroom
- Farmers Choice
- Mushroom’s Finest
- Mushroom Time
- Safer Mushroom
- Real World Mushroom
- Mushroom Crew
- Mushroom Hacks
- Blazing Mushroom
- Goto Mushroom
- Lightning Mushroom
- West Mushroom
- Castle Mushroom
- Shroom Boom
Mushroom Farm Name Ideas
If you’re putting up a mushroom farm, here are some good mushroom farm business names to use for your business.
- Revival Mushroom Farm
- Mushroom Farm Blast
- Holiday Mushroom Farm
- High Mushroom Farm
- Sacred Mushroom Farm
- Mushroom Farm Squad
- Chord Mushroom Farm
- Realm Mushroom Farm
- Mushroom Farm Night
- Alpha Mushroom farm
- Nature’s Bounty
- Better Mushroom Farm
- Our Family’s Mushroom Farm
- Mushroom Tales
- Magical Mushroom Farm
- Good Folks Mushroom Farm
- Old Tradition
- Storied Mushroom Farm
- Heritage Mushroom Farm
- Farm Boy’s Mushroom Farm
Taglines And Slogans for Mushroom Businesses
If you need a tagline or slogan to come along with your new business name, here are some ideas that can help draw attention to your new mushroom business.
- 100% original mushroom
- Your health partner
- A healthy alternative
- Life is full of mushrooms
- A mushroom for health
- Feel the mushroom quality with us
- For a healthier future
- Where passion meets delicious
- Get a smile with mushroom in a meal
- We make quality mushrooms
- Trust us it is so yummy
- Health in every bite of mushroom
- Taste something different
- Mushroom full of freshness
- Great taste with great mushrooms
- We fulfill your desires
- Mushrooms with full of joys
- Feel the joy in every meal
- Taste the new mushroom with us
- Do your health a flavor
- Best mushrooms for the best moment
Mushroom Names Ideas Based on Recipes
Probably you are inclined to open a mushroom restaurant instead. Then here’s a list of mushroom recipes you may consider using as your business name (Don’t forget to make that recipe your specialty as it is your name)
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Mushroom Risotto
- Buffalo Stuffed Mushrooms
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Portobello Mushroom Burger
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Pizza-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Pappardelle With Mushroom-Beef Ragu
- Crab Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
- Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- Boursin-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Chowder
- Baked Cheesy Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Chicken Sausage and Mushroom Penne
- One-Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta
- Creamy Mushroom Spinach Orzo
- White Mushroom Pizza
- Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
Mushroom Business Names Based on Type
When you’re eyeing a specific type or types of mushrooms to be the focal point of your business, then you may want to consider naming your business after these mushroom types.
- Portobello Mushrooms
- King Oyster Mushrooms
- Porcini Mushrooms
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Chicken Of The Woods Mushrooms
- Button Mushrooms
- Wood Blewit Mushrooms
- Shimeji Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Hedgehog Mushrooms
- Lion’s Mane Mushrooms
- Morel Mushrooms
- Maitake Mushrooms
- Black Trumpet Mushrooms
- Matsutake Mushrooms
- Reishi Mushrooms
- Giant Puffball Mushrooms
Learn How To Design A Mushroom Logo
Figured out what type of mushroom business to put up and already decided on the name but haven’t created your logo yet?! Look no further because we are also giving you tips on how to create your brand’s logo.
Fiverr logo maker
Fiverr is one of the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. The site lets you choose from a selection of freelancers offering their services and just place your order with a click. One of the services offered by Fiverr is their logo maker. You can use their logo maker to create and customize your logo at no cost. Although if you want to avail of their complete service, you can purchase by choosing one of their packages and they’ll let you download your finished logo in any format you choose. Here are the steps in using Fiverr’s logo maker.
- Visit their logo maker page at Fiverr logo maker.
- Enter what industry you are in. This lets them know the right logo to use for your business.
- Inform them of your style preference as well as brand values. Providing them this information lets them know how to approach creating a unique logo for you.
- Let Fiverr’s creative team do their magic based on the information you provided them.
- After you’ve seen their work and you still want to add your personal touch like changing the color, you can use their simple editing tool to make the changes you want. Unless you’re more confident about them working on your logo, you may request the designer to make the changes for you.
- When you’re satisfied with the logo their creative team made for you, you can now download it. You may also choose a branding package that you can use for your business. The options range from brand guidelines, print quality files, to a complete social media kit.
We use Fiverr all the time on our own website and it’s a really effective way to get small design projects completed without hiring someone full-time. From our own experience, you can get a professional logo designed for under $50.
Use a cost-efficient logo creator like Canva
If you’re on a budget and already have a logo in mind, you can create your personalized logo using Canva’s free logo maker. Canva’s logo maker gives you a wide range of tools for you to create that custom logo in your mind. Here’s how to use Canva’s free logo maker.
- Visit Canva.com’s Free logo maker page.
- Click on the Open a new logo design button to start designing your personalized logo.
- Sign up using your Facebook and Google accounts. You may also use your email account to create an account.
- Upon signing in, you are redirected to the free logo maker’s main page.
- The main page lets you select among a wide range of professionally created logo templates.
- You can then put your brand name into your chosen logo template.
- From here, you can customize the colors of the logo according to your brand.
- After finishing up, you can now download and share the created logo.
- Add your logo on your company’s brochures, flyers, business cards, social media pages, and more.
These are just two of many logo maker sites and apps you can use to create your personalized company logo. If you want to check out more of these apps and sites, just search “logo maker” in Google, and you’ll be presented with a load of logo maker apps and sites for you to choose from.
If you plan to start a boutique mushroom company or a farm, don’t forget to enroll in our food business startup community. You’ll get instant access to our food business model canvas and food cost calculator when you sign up.