Chocolate might be the one food on the planet everyone can agree on. The flavor transcends region and race, with nearly every country in the world claiming own variation of this indulgent and typically sweet treat. It’s believed that chocolate, as a bitter drink, was prepared as early as 1900 B.C. in the Pacific coast of Chiapas in Mexico. Safe to say our taste preferences haven’t changed much since that time period.
Fast forward to today, the global chocolate market is a $137 billion industry. The top chocolate producer is the U.S., where chocolate accounts for over 60% of the entire confectionery industry. That’s $21 billion of the nation’s entire confectionery industry. Grocery stores continue to be the top sales channel for chocolates followed by mass merchandise outlets, convenience stores, and e-commerce.
Today, we pay homage to this beloved confectionery. Here are more than 100 chocolate slogans and timeless quotes about this treat. If you get hungry, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Chocolate Quotes and Slogans.
“There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
“Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
“What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” – Katharine Hepburn
“Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” – Jo Brand
“The 12-step chocolate program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!” – Terry Moore
“Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.” – Chloe Doutre-Rousse
“A little chocolate a day keeps the doctor at bay.” – Marcia Carrington
“When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” – Joan Bauer
Related Reading: 125 Chocolate Company Name Ideas That Aren’t Taken Yet
“Chocolate’s better than sex any day.” – Cherise Sinclair
“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Tom Hanks
“Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands — and then eat just one of the pieces.” – Judith Viorst
“Like love, chocolate is always a delight to receive or to give.” – Mary Jane Finsand
“The tantalizing aroma of chocolate involves more than three hundred chemical compounds and the flavor can have more than five hundred components.” – Lori Longbotham
“Reminiscent of childhood memories, luxury, sweetness, and sensuality, chocolate is more than just a food — it is therapy.” – Christelle Le Ru
“Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.” – Anonymous
“The superiority of chocolate, both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Eat One, Eat Them All
- It Was Never Just About One.
- Chocolate Wins!
- One Bite Is Not Enough.
- Taste Heavenly Pleasure.
- When Taste Is Just Not Enough.
- Unzip A Chocolate.
- Chocolate Unscripted.
- It’s Nothing But Chocolate
- No Need To Worry With Chocolate.
- Goodness Is Born Here.
- Something For Everyone.
- A Sweet Treat Made By Nature.
- There’s Only One Chocolate.
- It’s How Chocolate Is Done.
- Everyone Loves It.
- Say It With Chocolate.
Chocolate Bar Slogans
- Think. Feel. Chocolate.
- Chocolate’s Got It All!
- Tell Them About The Chocolate Bar!
- Snap Into A Chocolate Bar!
- The Chocolate Bar Like No Other.
- Chocolate Bar. Nothing Else.
- No Ordinary Chocolate Bar.
- This Bar Helps the Planet.
- Satisfy Your Craving.
- It’s Your Feel Good Bar.
- Destroy Your Hunger.
- Demand the Best in Your Chocolate Bar.
- Eat The Bar, Feel The Vibe.
- It’s The Bar You’ve Always Wanted.
- Never Settle For One.
- Milk Chocolate and Delicious Nuts.
- Make It Yours!
- This Is Your Chocolate BARometer.
- Chocolate Bar Never Sleeps.
- The Sweet Chocolate Snack.
- Organic Milk Chocolate with Coconut and Peanuts.
- Recommended By Dr. Chocolate Bar.
- Snap Into A Slim Chocolate Bar.
- The World’s Favorite Chocolate Bar.
Obey Your Twix.
- Say It With Twix.
- Fix It With A Twix.
- Twix Of Fate.
- Just Do The Twix.
- Twix A Lot.
- Eat Twix-A-Lot!
- Mixin and Twixin’
- Soft Chewy Caramel Goodness.
- Trick or Twix!
- Have More Room for Twix.
- Twix Rocks.
- Double The Experience!
- Your Twix, Right Away.
- Oh Hungry? Oh Twix.
- Obey Your Twix.
- Twix Is Better Than Chocolate.
Cadbury Chocolate Slogans
- Cadbury Dreams.
- Taste The Difference.
- Experience the Premium.
- Cadbury, Your Way!
- Cadbury Keeps Going And Going.
- Cadbury The Solution.
- Start The Day With Cadbury.
- See The World With Cadbury.
- Cadbury, Something For Everyone.
- Cadbury Really Satisfies.
- Cadbury, Couldn’t Be Better!
- The Name Says It All.
- All I Want Is Cadbury.
- Cadbury, When Nothing Else Will Do.
- Just Cadbury.
- Cadbury For Everyone.
Taste like Heaven.
Dairy Milk Chocolate Taglines
- The Honest Milk Company
- Snap Into A Dairy Milk Chocolate!
- An Indulgent Treat.
- You Won’t Believe It’s Dairy Milk Chocolate!
- Dairy Milk Chocolate – Simplified!
- Calories And Quality!
- A Side Of Happiness.
- Turbo charge your dairy milk.
- Chocolate bark helps you start!
- Step Into The Light With Dairy Milk Chocolate.
- Dairy Milk Chocolate, The Real Thing.
- Dairy Milk Chocolate, Try It!
- A Good, Healthy, And Delicious Experience.
- Soft But Not Too Sweet.
- No Finer Dairy Milk Chocolate Can Be Found.
- It’s Rich, Sweet, And Delicious!
- Dairy Milk Chocolate Only.
- I’m Lovin’ Dairy Milk Chocolate.
- Life Should Taste As Good As Dairy Milk Chocolate.
In a previous founder interview, we spoke with Sarah Feoli who started a vegan chocolate bar company called Rescue Chocolate. This company donates 100% of their net profits to animal rescue. Sarah was inspired to start the organization after adopting a pit bull from a shelter in 2010. The organization now helps a different animal shelter each month through promotion and funding.
Everyone Loves It.
Related Reading: How I Launched a $10 Million ARR Hangover Recovery Drink
As you can see, even though there are plenty of big players competing mouth share of chocolate lovers, there’s still room for artisan makers to fill in the gaps. As Sarah’s personal journey proves, as long as you’ve got a powerful story or mission you can make a dent in an established food market like this.
Of course, you don’t need to stick with traditional chocolate bars or confection to start a business in this space either. Take for example James Oliver who already sold more than 1 million Atlas Bars, a unique protein bar. Since the company was founded back in 2017, they’ve experienced over 500% CAGR each year. They’ve also gotten press numerous publications like Women’s Health.
One of Atlas Bars best selling flavors is Chocolate Cacao offering a sweet, salty, and guilt-free way for chocolate lovers to get their fix. Ingredients include California almonds, cocoa powder, and organic chocolate chips. The flavor makes this bar approachable to consumers who love the taste of chocolate, but want to maintain a healthy diet.
With the right advertising slogan or quote, you can help raise awareness for your chocolate product online or offline. Oliver says they have been laser focused on generating sales through their e-commerce store and on social media to help drive sales. This channel allows you to interact with and understand customers in a much deep way than if the sales had been accepted through grocery or other traditional retailers. This is a smart way you could get started as well, especially if you don’t have existing ties to buyers at large retailers or grocery. Take your chocolates straight to the consumer!