In spite of the to rise of plant-based protein alternatives, America still consumes a lot of meat. In 2019, 27.3 billion pounds of beef were consumed in the United States, including different cuts of steak. This isn’t a surprise considering a medium rare ribeye steak with a side of potatoes is still considered a celebratory meal.
If you’re thinking of opening a steakhouse restaurant, don’t forget the marketing slogan! A catchy tagline is still a powerful way to marketing a brand in the era of social media. In today’s post, we pay tribute to the 101 the best steakhouse slogans ideas of all-time grouped into six categories below.
- Steakhouse Slogans and Taglines
- Outback Steakhouse Slogans
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Slogan List
- Texas Roadhouse Slogans
- Longhorn Steakhouse Slogans and Taglines
- Lone Star Steakhouse Slogans
Steakhouse Slogans and Taglines
If you live in a suburban area of the United States, chances are there’s a chain steakhouse nearby. Outback Steakhouse takes the lead with 724 locations. This chain offers a mix of bar-type service and casual dining designed for sit-down service.
Related Reading: 101 Iconic Steakhouse Restaurant Names You Can Use
If you’re looking to open up your own steakhouse, check out these slogan ideas and taglines from around the country:
- We Only Serve Real Steaks.
- Marbling so good it melts in your mouth.
- Hear that sizzle.
- Seasoned perfection.
- Steak Done Right
- Introducing Deliciousness
- The Only Steak Experience You Need
- Steak Lovers Haven
- More than just meat.
- A rare taste you can’t find anywhere.
- The Culinary Pros
- New York Strip + Fries to Dip.
- Meats for eats.
- Because You Can’t Get Enough of Steak
- Steak: Your Real Best Friend
- Sizzling its way to you.
- You got me in the ribeye!
- A cut above everything else.
- Wine and dine with us.
- Where the best steaks come from us.
- The steak you will always remember.
- Life changing steaks.
- Steak and eggs for breakfast.
- Your taste buds deserve a treat.
- Ribeye or die.
- Let us change your life with our steaks.
- Grilled just the way you like it.
- You’ll be coming back for more.
- Great Taste. Great Value.
- Seasoned Goodness.
- A well-done meal.
- Level up your steak game!
- So much flavor in every bite.
- What real steak is all about.
- Luxurious taste right here.
- Flank steaks cooked to order.
- Winner dinners from us.
- Give yourself a steak treat.
- Steak Your Way
- Satisfying your steak needs one bite at a time.
- Crazy for Steaks
- Live Life. Eat Steak.
- Happy meals are made of meat.
- “The Best Steak Anywhere” – Morton’s Steakhouse
- “Experience the Art of Churrasco” – Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse
- “Crave more” – Black Rock Bar and Grill
- “Meet our meat.” – B&B Butchers & Restaurant
- “We Live, Breathe & Dream Steak & Wine” – Fleming’s Steakhouse
- “The Real American Roadhouse” – Logan’s Roadhouse
- “If you really love steak… Black Angus.” – Black Angus Steakhouse
- “Come taste the greatness.” – Saltgrass Steakhouse
- “There’s a family feeling at Ponderosa.” – Ponderosa Steakhouse
- “Texas Craft Dining” – Texas Land and Cattle
- “Come experience something fresh at Charlie Brown’s!” – Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill
- “In here, it’s always Friday.” – TGI Fridays
- “The Home of Steak Lovers” – Sizzler
Outback Steakhouse Slogans
Outback Steakhouse started in 1988 in Tampa, Florida. The chain is known for their Australian-theme and Bloomin’ Onion, a large onion breaded and deep-fried. Though their specialties are steaks, they serve other items on the menu like seafood, burgers, and salads. In 2019, Outback Steakhouse earned $2.13 billion in revenue. These slogans all lean toward the adventurous side:
- “Go Outback”
- “Crave on.”
- “Live adventurous”
- “Always fresh in the Outback.”
- “No Rules, Just Right.
- “Get in for wood fired grilled favorites”
- “You’ll find any excuse to go Outback.”
- “Let’s go Outback tonight.”
- “Don’t just go out. Go Outback.”
- “It’s Always Fresh in the Outback.”
- “We’re here to serve.”
- “Let’s Outback.”
- “Free up your night.”
- “Real Steak. Real Taste.”
- “Aussie Rules”
- “Bloomin’ Great!”
- “Have A Good Time With Outback Steakhouse.”
- “Bold and Wild”
- “Bold at Steak”
- “Take a holiday from the ordinary.”
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Slogan List
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse might seem like a tongue twister, but their food is delicious. Their steaks are also well-known for being U.S. Prime steaks and they offer a consistent quality in every location. Part of the experience as a diners is receiving a 500-degree plate so you can hear that sizzle. Ruth’s Chris earned a revenue of $468.03 million in 2019.
Since they like to market themselves with their sizzling steak experience, here are some of their most memorable t