While Indian cuisine may only account for around 2% of the total ethnic food market in the United States, the food is growing at an astounding rate. And thanks to the adventurous tastes of the Millennials, even non-Indian restaurants are offering some form of Indian-inspired dishes fusion dishes like tacos.
In general, these slogans can be used as a marketing asset in any Indian cuisine restaurant traditional or fusion. These slogans can be referenced in your menu, used as captions for social media, or a chalkboard sign placed outside the restaurant. Choose any tagline from the five categories below to improve your marketing.
- Indian Restaurant Slogans and Quotes
- North Indian Food Slogans
- South Indian Food Taglines
- Indian Food Taglines
- Indian Food Slogans
Indian Restaurant Slogans and Quotes
These quotes will apply to pretty much any Indian cuisine restaurant.
- We’re always in the mood for food
- There’s no place like Nome’s
- We’re serious about the spices
- Rain or shine, it’s time to dine
- There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
- Where your belly rules your mind
- Where Indian food tastes better
- Where diverse meets delicious
- A slice of India on your plate
- Hot like curry
- Curry up and wait
- We’ve got something for everyone
- We’ll spice up your life
- The definitive tastes of India
- Food is fuel.
- I am not a glutton. I am an explorer of food.
- Food is love. Love is food. It’s all good.
- Where only the freshest ingredients will do
- We’ll give you the best of India
- Where papadums meet raita
- The best naans in the west
- Rice tastes better with a good curry
- Food is our life
- We like to say “Padhariye”
North Indian Food Slogans
Since Northern Indian cuisine has more meat than in the South, making the slogan region-specific is a great way to help inform guests that protein is on the menu.
Related Reading: 149 Profitable Indian Restaurant Name Ideas by Menu Theme
- Kashmir is not just sweaters
- The best of Delhi at your doorstep
- The taste of the Mughals
- The spice of the Punjab
- The Uttar-ly northern tastes
- The taste of the Ganges
- It’s the meat that matters
- The home of Samosas
- Food that’s full of surprises
- The jewel of Indian tastes
- The heritage if India’s flavors
- Taking delicious to a new level
- The food of the North
- Uttar-ly irresistable
- Beyond the boundaries of taste
- Delhi’s delicious dishes
- Go north for flavors
South Indian Food Taglines
In Southern India, the food is often vegetarian and spicy. These quotes cater to this style.
- From the south to your mouth
- We put the coconut in curry
- Because vegetables are the key
- The Essence of Delicious India
- The Land of Spices
- A New Indian Experience
- The Heart of Incredible India
- Half Way To Heaven
- Succulent southern specialties
- Truly Indian
- Bhaarat ka masaala
- Masaalon ka svaad
- One thousand flavors in one place
- The pleasure of variety on your plate
- The house of spices
- It is never too spicy
- A taste of exotic India
Indian Food Taglines
- When spices start speaking.
- Enjoy the food we love
- Try anything, imagine everything.
- Food from the heaven.
- Grab life by the spicy food.
- The food America needs
- The secret is at the table
- Meat free Indian food.
- The best of Indian food.
- Curry me home.
- Finger Lickin’ Butter Chicken.
- Cluck Cluck Tandoori Chicken
- The flavors that will inspire you
- We bet you won’t find better
- Tikki Masala Make You Holla!
- Viva La Vindaloo Curry!
- If you’re in a hurry, eat our curry.
- It’s probably Paneer.
- When taste buds speak
- Don’t worry. We have the Vindaloo Curry.
- From the land of the river Sindhu
- The Dharma of Food
- The Spice of Life
- Where tandoor is life
- Chicks love Chole.
- India begins with food
- The incredible tastes of India
- The soul of India is its food
Indian Food Slogans
- Life’s too short for boring food
- Wake up your taste buds
- Listen to your palate
- Taking tandoori to the next level
- A delight in every bite
- It’s always “raita”
- From Aloo to Zeera
- Food you can dahl-y over
- The best flavors from Achhnera to Zunheboto
- Food that’s Uttar-ly delicious
- When you’re looking to spice things up a bit..
- Get a taste of India to go!
- Hunger is the best sauce in the world.
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
- Good food ends with good talk.
- Food tastes better when you eat it with your family.
- Worries go down better with soup.
- So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all the problems for the time being.
- Enjoy the aromas of India
- Food is the pulse of India
- Its not just about the lentils
- Where curry was invented
- Make Your Body Happy
- The taste of authentic India
Using the right slogan can make your restaurant easier to remember. Taglines are an important part of a brand’s advertising, and a catchy restaurant slogan can help to capture the attention of your target audience and help build brand awareness. Everyone knows the famous restaurant slogans “I’m lovin’ it”, “America runs on Dunkin”, and “Have it your way”, and know the brands they are associated with.
Developing this type of power messaging can really help your restaurant stand out from other Indian restaurants in your market. After all most Indian restaurants are operated by small families. They aren’t large corporations with a marketing department like the fast-food brands listed above. As a result this type of basic marketing piece is often overlooked. This creates opportunity for you to create the most widely recognized Indian food brand in your city.
Related Reading: How I Opened a Restaurant with No Money and a 540 Credit Score
Coming up with a slogan requires understanding your target audience. Will you be marketing to Millennials or native Indian consumers? You’ll want to come up with a very different marketing approach depending on who you select. You also want the slogan or tagline with to reflect the brand and values. If you’re opening a traditional Indian restaurant, you probably don’t want an off-color tagline.
Identify a phrase that’s short, punchy, and accurately describes the food and you can’t go wrong. If you’ve got a slogan idea of your own, please share the idea in the comments section below. We’d love to hear what you’ve got cooking.