The seafood market in the United States is worth $102 billion. A staggering 65% of this market spend is at restaurants revealing the large percentage of Americans that eat seafood outside the home. Of course the most recent health crisis has impacted these figures.
If you’re putting up a seafood restaurant, consider amping up your marketing strategy with these advertising slogans. These slogans will help catch your customer’s attention and reel them into your store. Check out our list of more than 100 creative fish and seafood slogans below.
- Creative Seafood Restaurant Slogans
- Marketing Slogans for Selling Fish
- Seafood Sayings
- Seafood Market Slogans
- Fresh Fish Slogans
Creative Seafood Restaurant Slogans
- A taste of the sea.
- Fresh catch daily.
- Wholesome sea harvest.
- Dive into fresh flavors.
- Feast on freshness.
- From the ocean to your plate.
- Freshly cooked everyday.
- The Best Tasting Seafood in (insert your location).
- Served Fresh and Tasty
- Freshest seafood cooked your way!
- The Fisherman’s Choice.
- Serving fresh catch everyday.
- All You Can Eat Shrimp.
- Savor the flavors of the sea!
- The best seafood chow destination.
- The lobster tails you love.
- Over the top flavors from under the sea.
- Never frozen fish.
- The superb salmon.
- Ready to serve you fresh seafood!
- We share your love for seafood!
- Welcome to seafood heaven!
- Taste the best of the sea.
- Open up your palate to the tastiest wonders of the sea.
- Dive in to seafood goodness.
- The best seafood cuisine in (insert your location).
Marketing Slogans for Selling Fish
These marketing slogans can help you sell more fish at a market, restaurant, or online.
- Guaranteed fresh daily
- Delectable choices from the sea
- Take your fresh picks!
- Live seafood available daily!
- So much for scallops.
- Fresh varieties offered every day.
- Serving you fresh choices on the regular.
- Your one stop market shop for all things fish.
- Certified fresh. Seven days a week.
- We saved you a trip to the ocean.
Related Reading: 37 (Good and Bad) Seafood Restaurant Name Ideas You Can Use
- Live seafood up for grabs!
- We offer gifts from the sea.
- Your fresh catch market destination!
- The sea called! We answered.
- Sample our Swordfish.
- Fresh choices are aplenty!
- Seafood selections made easy.
- You’ll lose your lid eating our squid.
- We did the fishing for you.
- Smoked fish done right.
- We’re the freshest source you can find.
- We have all your seafood cravings.
- Your choice for your next delicious meal.
- Sea something you like?
Looking for some catchy sayings about seafood to put as captions for your posts on social media? These famous quotes will do the trick.
- “Seafood on the grill can be intimidating if you don’t know what you are doing. It’s really quite easy.” – Kevin Steele
- “For me, if there’s anything that would represent me and my style of cooking, it would be a seafood platter. Maybe a perfectly shucked oyster with a bit of lemon and cocktail sauce or mignonette sauce.” – Chuck Hughes
- “I like seafood in general. I feel when you have really good quality Canadian seafood; you don’t really need to do much to it. It’s just some of the best in the world. It also has this kind of briny, salty quality to it, that you don’t have to season much. You can use the natural flavors of the ocean to your benefit.” – Chuck Hughes
“I’m pretty confident that the seafood from the Northeastern Atlantic is one of the most delicious and unique in the country, so that we can represent that in a way that the Italians like to represent things.” – Mario Batali
- “I love how Vietnamese cuisine always tastes like flowers, and how they had the ingenious idea of pairing that floral flavor with seafood: such a combination shouldn’t work as well as it does.” – Hanya Yanagihara
- “I love French cuisine. From crepes to the variety of cheese and seafood preparations, this cuisine is so innovative and fresh. It offers something for every kind of foodie.” – Sonali Bendre
- “Sardinia has to have some of the best seafood on the planet. I’m a sea urchin freak, and Sardinia’s are some of the best I’ve had.” – Andrew Zimmer
Related Reading: 148 Delicious Caribbean Restaurant Name Ideas That Aren’t Taken
- “To save the seas, we can eat sustainably and be conscious of the seafood we eat.” – Carl Safina
- “Seafood has always been a huge part of Massachusetts. I feel that the farm-to-table movement has highlighted the efforts put out by the fishermen and all their hard work. Fish is very seasonal, too, so it plays a big part not only getting the best, but the first of the seasonal catch. Customers are becoming very well educated about the product, so they understand and read menus that highlight that great product. As long as the chefs have a close relationship with their fishermen, it can only help to continue innovation and the ability for chefs to show off the best.” – James Hackney
- “Instead of finding ways to discourage people from eating seafood, we should be busy finding ways to help everyone eat better. Canned tuna is so healthy and affordable that everyone c