Did you know there are more than 31,000 flower businesses in the United States? While florist businesses in the United States are a proven industry valued at more than $5 billion, the competition is also fierce in just about every local market.
One way you can differentiate your shop in your local market is through better marketing and promotion of your business through less traditional channels like social media. Take a look at our ultimate list of flower shop marketing slogans and taglines that you can use to help market your small business in traditional or new media formats.
- Flower Shop Slogans
- Funny Flower Slogans
- Flower Farm Taglines
- Social Media Captions for Flowers
- Top Nine Tips for Promoting a Flower Shop
Flower Shop Slogans
Flower shops may not be as popular as they once were, but the best are still open and profitable. Slogans like these can help your business grow while others are being cut.
- A flower can say it better
- A flower shows love
- A moment of love
- A symbol of happiness
- Better flowers. Lower prices.
- Feel the blossom
- Feel the power of the flower
- Flowers are more than words
- Flowers can say it better
- For life’s important moments.
- Handpicked just for you.
- Happiness delivered
- Make someone happy.
- Make someone smile today.
- Make your life colorful
- Make your special one special today.
- Put happiness in their face
- Say I love you with flowers
- Show that you love
- Show your love
- Smell the happiness
- The flower experts.
- The quickest way to show you care.
- To say I love you better.
- Turning your dreams into masterpieces.
- Unique flowers, discount prices, passionate florists.
- We are passionate about flowers
- We are passionate about making your life beautiful.
- We are the best in the art of flora
- We arrange the flowers and the smiles
- We care about your happiness
- We care for your important moments
- We deliver a smile
- We don’t just create bouquets – we create emotions.
- We give soul to flowers.
- We know the language of flowers.
- We show the sign of love
- Whatever the occasion, our flowers will make it special!
- Where flowers are our inspiration to create lasting memories.
- Where quality counts.
- With your thoughts in hand…
- You bring the thought. We’ll bring the flowers.
- Your first choice for flowers.
- Your personal florist.
Funny Flower Slogans
Marketing slogans can be funny too. In fact, one liners that tickle your funny bone can be the most impactful and memorable.
Related Reading: 301 Catchy Flower Shop Name Ideas You Can Use
- I like big bulbs and I cannot lie.
- We like a trim rose bush.
- As delicate as your feelings.
- Because flowers are loved by all.
- Because flowers have a Soul.
- Because minds and flowers open at the right time only.
- Bringing Spring all year round.
- Buds grow as your love grows.
- Florists with a Difference.
- Flowering Good Ideas.
- Flowering good ideas.
- Flowers are never a bad idea.
- Flowers with soul.
- For your lady love because your lady really loves it.
- Leaf an Impression.
- Love begins with some flowers.
- Our flower experts know how you want it.
- Petals above the rest!
- Say I love you without saying it.
- Shouldn’t your flowers be unique too?
- Stems you can stand on.
- Surprise your man with flowers.
- The flower is the new language of love.
- The power of flowers.
- Try the power of flowers.
- We aloe you vera much.
- We are in love with Flowers.
- We know nature Better.
- We know you really lilac us.
- When you think of flowers, think of ours.
- Where love blossoms every day.
- Yes We Delivered.
- You ‘can’t buy happiness, but you can buy flowers which is pretty much the same thing.
- Put the petal to the metal.
- Simply Iris-istible
- Have you botany any flowers lately?
- Give it time. I’ll grow on you
- Let’s do this together, once and floral
- Our tulips should kiss
- We rose to the occasion
- When in doubt, add flowers
- Everything is A-Bouquet
Flower Farm Taglines
From an operations standpoint, you might as well sell your flowers where you grow them to avoid additional cost of transportation and complexity of working with multiple retail partners. This also ensures your customers get the freshest plants possible. Here are some catchy slogan ideas for a flower farm.
- 100% fresh beauty delivered
- A step beyond the ordinary.
- Beautiful creations of God
- Creating beauty from the earth
- Experts in the cultivation of flora.
- Farming flowers for 150 years
- Flowers are our Language
- Flowers grown in natural soil
- Flowers that are unforgettable.
- Handpicked heavenly flowers for you
- In flowers, only quality counts.
- Let beauty bloom
- Meet the Flower Experts
- More than Flowers
- More than just ordinary flowers
- Organic flowers farmed with love
- Pick the best. We always do.
- The art of fresher flowers.
- The best in farm-fresh flowers for you
- The farm for flowers
- The first choice for flowers
- THE flower experts
- The rare heavenly flowers
- They’re fresher from Lesher.
- We are so much more than just flowers!
- We know nature best.
- Where flowers are grown naturally
- Where tulips are not from Amsterdam
Social Media Captions for Flowers
- A flower blossoms for its own joy.
- Always be blooming.
- And if the flowers are blooming, you put them in your hair.
- Another girl in a flower crown. Oh, well!
- Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.
- Bloom where you are planted.
- Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
- Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.
- Festival days with my best buds.
- Flower buds and Ferris wheels.
- Flowers are my favorite accessory.
- I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.
- I bloom just for you
- I must have flowers, always, and always.
- I rock, I roll, I bloom, I grow
- I want to live in a flower field or music festival, forever.
- I’d like you to meet my plant friends.
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.
- I’ll be blooming right here.
- In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you.
- Isn’t that just dandelion?
- Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.
- Please bring me peonies.
- She is a wildflower.
- She is passion embodied, a flower of melodrama in eternal bloom.
- Someone told me there’s a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- The Earth laughs in flowers.
- The world blooms when music plays.
- The world is rootin’ for ya.
- Then we grew a little, and romanticized the time I saw flowers in your hair.
- This season is brought to you by flowers.
- This season is magical because of the way it blooms.
- Turn up the sunshine and flowers, please.
- When in doubt, add flowers to your hair.
- Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
- You belong among the wildflowers.
Top Nine Tips for Promoting a Flower Shop
Having a floral business can be extremely rewarding from a creativity standpoint, but it does come with challenges when it comes to advertising and marketing. To remain competitive, a florist take time to educate themselves on ways to promote the business. Here are some proven ways to market a flower shop business.
Build Your Flower Shop Brand on Social Media
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest are the main social media sites can help to build your brand through advertising, sharing, pinning, and connecting with flower lovers. Facebook is not just for sharing selfies and posting funny cat pictures. Social media has become a place to conduct business as well.
Claim Your Local Listing
Social media is not the only way to advertise online. One of the best ways to market a flower shop is by enrolling in Google My Business. By enrolling in Google My Business, your business becomes eligible to be found on Google Search, including the map results. When something enters a search like “Flower Shop Near Me” into a search engine, it’s important for your business to be listed.
Signing up for a Google My Business account is free to do. Setup is also easy. As part of the registration process, you’ll be asked questions like your business name, telephone number, address, and hours of operation. Completing this step ensures prospective customers will find the right information about your business online.
Another powerful marketing tool for a flower shop is email marketing. Most flower shops won’t take the time to do this step so you can really set yourself apart from the competition with this step.
Once you have your customers email address and permission to contact them, you can send out regular email flyers and newsletters. These newsletters can share new flower arrangements you’ve come up with or offer discounts. You can also provide friendly reminders about holidays like Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day.
Third-Party Online Advertising
Another great media tool of the internet is the social influencer. Blogs and vlogs are created by social ambassadors and influencers, and you can use them to make your brand more popular. By using bloggers and influencers to help promote your flowers, and even write blogs about your shop, you can reach an even bigger market online. Ideally, you’ll want to connect and partner with a local influencer so you reach a targeted local audience for this marketing option.
Distribute Flyers and Brochures
Physical advertising is still an effective way to raise awareness for your business in a local area. If your budget allows, you can have brochures mailed to people in a certain zip code near your shop.
Flower Stands and Booths
Setting up small flower stands as extensions of the main store are an idea way to increase your market reach. This appealing aspect of this marketing approach is that you can generate sales while marketing the business. You pay for space at a farmers market, craft fair, school event or sports event.
Weddings and Special Events
You can fetch top dollar for wedding bouquets and parties. It’s not uncommon for weddings to invest $2,000 – $5,000 of their budget on flowers.
Once you build a reputation in the local wedding industry, you’ll start to get more work from work-of-mouth referrals. Take the time to build relationships with photographers, caterers, planners, and venue managers. These people are all fantastic referrals of paid work. You can also advertise in bridal magazines, which are offered free to brides that visit wedding dress boutiques, bakeries, and other wedding-based retailers.
Related Reading: 201 (Actually Good) Publishing Company Name Ideas to Get Inspired
Donating Flowers to Community Events
Don’t let a flower go to waste! Donating flowers to non-profit groups or sending them to people you know is a great best practice and will yield more business in the future. If you have excess inventory this is a no brainer. Make someones day by giving them flowers you would throw away anyway. If you want this experience to be even more memorable, add a personal note with the arrangement.
Flowers give you the opportunity to get creative with your marketing and outreach efforts. You could send flowers to a large corporate office in an effort to win some of their corporate gifting budget. Corporate gifting is an industry valued at $125 billion annually.
Another creative idea could be to go into nursing homes and give away flowers to residents on a holiday. This could be a PR event that’s shared on YouTube. There are all sorts of fun things you could do to raise awareness.
It’s a harsh reality that flower shops have declined over the past ten years. Part of this has been driven by large companies entering the space and independent shops simply haven’t invested the time or money to adapt. Don’t make this mistake in your business!