Class reunions can be enjoyable or stressful depending on how you look at it. Class reunions create an opportunity to connect with people from your past, relieve memories, and catch up with people you haven’t spoke to in years.
I’ll be celebrating my own 20 year high-school reunion next month. Personally, I’m looking forward to mine. I found my 10 year class reunion to be extremely anti-climatic. Not in a bad way either. I found it easy to catch up with some of the guys I used to play football or wrestle with in high school. It’s funny to think how much time I used to spent with certain people during my school years and then almost nothing after graduating.
I also attended an extremely small high school in Northwest Minnesota. I probably graduated with 63 kids total. When you attend a rural school you have less cliques like the popular kids, the jocks, the band kids, etc. Everyone knows who you are even if you don’t participate in anything.
If you’ve got a class reunion coming up, I’ve compiled some catchy slogans and quotes on the subject to encourage your classmates to show up and catch up. The goal of these slogans is to increase attendance.
- Class Reunion Slogans
- Class Reunion Quotes
- 10 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 20 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 30 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 40 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 50 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- Slogans for College Reunions
- Funny Class Reunion Slogans
Class Reunion Slogans
- Together Once Again
- Growing Old At The Same Time
- Let’s Look Back At Our Fun Memories
- We Are Not Getting Any Younger
- Getting Together With The People You’ve Spent Your Childhood With
- Fun Reunion We Can’t Forget
- Reuniting With The Old People We Knew
- Reuniting The Kids We Once Were
- Reunions Are Made For Judging The People We’ve Become
- Let’s See What Has Changed
- Then And Now, Which Is Better?
- Adulting Sucks, Let’s Go Back To High School
- Back To School Is So Much Better
- We’re Back!
- Back To Where We Were
- Reunited And It Feels So Good
- Let’s Get Together
- Keep Calm And Let’s Get Together
- Still Competing Who’s Best
- The Best Class There Is
Related Reading: 150+ Clever Gift Card Slogans and Taglines that Get Results
- Classmates Turned Family
- The Best Reunion Ever
- We’ll Never Say Goodbye To Each Other
- The People Worth Looking Back To
- Let’s All Look Back At Our Memories
- Nothing Ever Changes
- Going Back To Where It All Started
- Looking Back At Our Beginnings
- Raise Your Glasses For The Baddest Reunion Ever
- No Reunion Is Better Than Ours
- It’s Time To Get Started With The Reunion
- Class Reunions Are Like Parties Old People Attend To
- Always Look Your Best At Class Reunions
- Class Reunions Force You To Dress Up
Smile… You got older.
Class Reunion Quotes
- “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” – Tim McGraw
- “You forget how much you miss your classmates until you see them again.” – Anonymous
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.” – Anonymous
- “What’s the point of a high school reunion? I have Facebook. I already know you got fat.” – Anonymous
“Class reunions were about curiosity; about satisfaction at the avoidance of the mistakes of one’s contemporaries, now revealed in their emerging life stories; about reflecting on the ravages – and injustices – of time; and of realizing, perhaps, how strange and random are the twists and turns of fate.” – Alexander McCall Smith
- “The sweetness of reunion is the joy of heaven.” – Richard Paul Evans
- “Happiness is meeting old friends at class reunions and rekindling the forgotten memories.” – Anonymous
- “I can hardly wait to see and meticulously judge you at our high school reunion.” – Anonymous
- “In the class, there was a core group of 50 to 60 kids who went through all 12 years together. This is more like a family reunion than a class reunion.” – Jim Anderson
- “What’s interesting is relative levels of introversion tend to stay the same. If you went back to your reunion from school, you would probably find that if you ranked everyone in your class into terms of levels of introversion and extroversion, you’d still be the same rank.” – Susan Cain
“Never go to your high school reunion pregnant or they will think that is all you have done since you graduated.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Thank you Facebook for making a class reunion entirely unnecessary.” – Anonymous
- “I’ve never been to a class reunion or anything because I’m always afraid of that one – there’s going to be some ‘Carrie’- like incident.” – Paul Feig
- “Why attend your twenty-year reunion when you have so many high school Facebook friends? You can’t relive, share or make new memories online.” – Anonymous
Related Reading: 201+ Powerful Anti-Bullying Campaign Slogans That Promote Change
- “Yeah, I’m thinking it’s a reunion or since it is our classmates, a collection of idiots. Let’s call it a Meese. Like geese, only with morons.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “It takes a certain amount of guts to go to your class reunions.” – Dick Cavett
- “It appears someone invited a lot of old people to my high school reunion.” – Anonymous
10 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- We Have Gotten Older
- 10 Years Felt So Short
- We Are Not Kids Anymore
- We Are Not As Young As We Were Back Then
- 10 Years More Successful
- Closer Than Every After 10 Years
- The Friends Who Grow Old Together, Stay Together
- 10 Years After We Were Hit By The Real World
- 10 Years Of Corporate World Slaves
- We Are All Still Kids At Heart
- Some Things Never Change
- You Just Can’t Get Over Something In 10 Years
- A Decade Of Trying Out Life
- When Everyone Looks Older Than You Expected
- Trying To Look My Best In Our 10 Year Class Reunion
20 Year Class Reunion Slogans
- Back Together Again Two Decades Later.
- There’s No Perfect Reunion.
- A Trip To Nostalgia Never Felt So Good.
- There Are Good Reasons To Look Back.
- Two Decades Wiser Than We Were Back Then.
- Two Decades Worth Of Facebook Status Updates.
- Going Back To The Bond That Links Us All.
- The Day To Stay Together Again.
- Let’s Find Out What You’ve Been Up To.
- Let’s Go Back To Basics After Two Decades.
- Going Back Home After 20 Years.
- Nothing Felt Home Than This.
- Everyone Trying To Look Good In This Reunion.
- Spotting The Ex That Left You.
- Seeing The Once Uncool Guy Became Cool.
- Gathering Of The Successful And Unsuccessful People In Our Batch.
- It’s THE Gathering Of The Year.
- An Excuse To Be Kids Again.
- An Excuse To Look At Our Past.
- Relieving The Past That’s In Our Hearts.
- Remembering The Fun That Was 20 Years Ago.
- Remembering Their Faces Before They Turn Into Ashes.