Some companies can save up to 78% of its operating cost if it hires virtual assistants rather than full-time in-house employees. That’s because employers don’t have to invest in additional equipment, office space, utilities, salaries, and statutory benefits—standard expenses for in-house teams.
Businesses can also use labor arbitrage to hire employees in a lower-cost parts of the world. While a skilled graphic designer in the United States could require a salary of $5000 or more per month, a similar role in the Philippines can be filled for $600 monthly.
Virtual assistants can help with all sorts of tasks including data entry, customer service, secretaries, content writers, graphic designers, and social media experts. Some even hold managerial positions.
Due to labor shortages, competition for the most experienced virtual assistants is tight. But these creative slogans and taglines will help you stand out among remote job seekers.
- Virtual Assistant Slogans
- Virtual Assistant Taglines
- Virtual Assistant Quotes
- Instagram Captions for Virtual Assistants
- Administrative Assistant Slogans
- Bio Examples for a Virtual Assistant
- Taglines for Executive Assistant
- Virtual Office Taglines
- Virtual Office Slogans
- Virtual Assistant Statistics
Virtual Assistant Slogans
Let’s start out with some simple yet effective slogans that describe the benefits of working with virtual assistants.
- Distance doesn’t matter.
- Serving you always. Serving you remotely.
- Different countries, one quality service.
- Imagine what a virtual assistant could take off your plate?
- Growing your business from another place.
- We’re already there.
- Cut your labor costs by 75% or more by hiring me.
- Ready to work for you.
- Our virtual assistants are dedicated to your success.
- For you, even if we’re apart.
- No matter the distance.
- Your success is my success.
- Why hire one employee in the United States when you could hire five abroad?
- Honored to be working together with you.
- Ready to Zoom into your office.
- Yes, you need me.
- Virtual employees can professionally respond to phone calls or emails.
- I’m the smart one.
- Keep calm. I’m a virtual assistant.
- No need to do it all by yourself. I’m here.
- You can do anything but not everything.
- Unlock your business potential.
- Two brains are better than one.
- At your service.
- Working hard for you.
- Success at your fingertips.
- Let me handle this.
- I’m your timesaver.
- Enjoy your passion.
- Your moment is here.
- Farewell to stress.
- Doing it the high-tech way.
- Your goal is my command.
Virtual Assistant Taglines
Need more? These taglines could be included in CV or portfolio.
- I’m a problem solver and solution finder.
- To serve you better, I’m available via Skype and online messenger.
- I have experience with Google Docs and Excel spreadsheets. I can create pivot tables and sort data as required.
- Serving you a world apart.
- I spent 13 months living in the United States and understand English well.
- Working with you is my passion.
- I’m your secret weapon.
- Let’s bring you to success.
- I live for your obstacles.
- I have 5 years of blog writing experienced and understand the WordPress platform.
- I know how to format articles per your request. I am able to add and upload photos, format content, and edit writing.
- Integrity. Professionalism. Quality.
- Part of your success.
- An extra pair of hands for your business.
- No barriers to success.
- Giving you your life back.
- An alternative to high expenses.
- Your first choice in outsourcing.
Related Reading: 300+ Innovative Hiring and Recruitment Slogans to Find Candidates
- You’re right to enjoy life.
- Giving you your life and time back.
- I’m there wherever you are.
- The power of your business.
- Getting it done for you.
- Going out of my way for you.
- Helping you realize your dream.
- Syncing your work with life.
- Empowering you with time
- I’m with you all the way.
- I capitalize on technology.
- Live your life. I’ll help you.
- Smarter work. Done by me.
Virtual Assistant Quotes
Being a virtual assistant can definitely be challenging. Here are some inspiring quotes from famous people to encourage you to never quit.
- “Set impossible challenges then catch up with them.” -Richard Branson
- “Positive thinking changes the way we live.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Hard work dissipates ignorance.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” -Joseph Addison
- “You solve one problem then the next then the next.” – Matt Damon
- “The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it.” -John Ruskin
- “The greatest calling is to serve.” – Unknown
- “Serving is a noble profession.” – Unknown
“Enthusiasm spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- “We choose to go to the moon not because it’s easy but because it’s hard.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” -Colin Powell
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” -Yolanda Gail Dever
- “Sometimes things may go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” -Michael Jordan
- “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Work smarter, not harder.” – Unknown
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “’Give it a try,’ said Ambition.” – Unknown
“Behind every successful business owner is a virtual assistant.” – Unknown
- “Delegate down so you can rise up.” – Unknown
- “How we spend our hours is how we spend our lives.” -Laura Vanderkam
- “Happiness…lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Time is not refundable; use it with intention.” -Unknown
- “Work to become, not to acquire.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “Never be afraid to take on a really tough problem.” – Carl Gerstacker
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” -Zig Ziglar
- “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
Instagram Captions for Virtual Assistants
Show how proud you are of your work—and your client—by posting photos on Instagram, accompanied by these awesome captions. Working virtually can be fun as you can do your job while you’re traveling around the world, basking on the beach, or simply relaxing at home.
- Work work work!
- I’m never not working.
- Work with a view.
- Happy to serve.
- Best client ever.
- I work everywhere.
- Best job ever.
- My kids are running wild while I’m on a conference call.
- Working at the beach? Why not?
- Honored to be working on my client’s dream.