Gone are the days when Valentine’s Day was meant to be a celebration for romantic couples only. The holiday has evolved over the years to be a celebration for everyone in your life from friends to parents, even colleagues and bosses.
Don’t know how to sending a professional sounding message on Valentine’s Day? In this blog post, I’ve written more than 101 professional Valentine’s Day messages for work and colleagues. After all, your workmates deserve some love too. So get ready to show some love as you scroll through the list and copy the examples you like most
Valentine’s Day Messages for Work
- We know it’s just a normal day but let us be happy and spread love this Valentine’s Day.
- Good morning! I hope we can all smile a little more and be kind this Valentine’s Day. I’m so grateful to be working alongside each one of you.
- It’s Valentine’s Day! That means spreading my appreciation for each person in my work family.
- Today is the day for love! Even though we are just coworkers, we can all spread love in the office today so everyone knows how important they are to the team.
- It’s a good day to work and spend the day with colleagues who never let you down. Happy Valentine’s day everyone!
- Valentine’s day isn’t just for lovers, it’s for colleagues who have each other’s back as well!
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we will all be leaving a little early to eat good food and enjoy each other’s company outside work. Happy hearts day everyone.
- Today’s working day is a little sweeter than normal! Happy valentine’s day everyone. Don’t forget, there’s plenty of chocolates available in the break room all day.
- Let’s all give a little more love today than usual.
- Hoping today is a great day to share positive vibes. I want to express how much I value being around each one of you five days a week.
- The office cupid has arrived. I’m making chocolates and heart shaped candies available at my desk all day. Feel free to swing by and satisfy the sweet tooth.
- Work comes first but it wouldn’t hurt to be more kind and spread love this Valentine’s Day!
- I love working with people who accept you for who you are and spread love to everyone. I love the mission of our company.
- Nothing like working on Valentine’s Day with colleagues and bosses who show love and appreciate everyone each day of the year.
- Make today better than yesterday and spread love to everyone. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- It’s a lovely day to be kind and show love to those around you. Happy heart’s day!
- It’s always better to show people you value them, especially on Valentine’s Day! Sending virtual high-fives to everyone in the office from the sales team to the kitchen staff.
- Those who are not in a relationship can spend Valentine’s Day eating good food with other singles at the corporate mixer. You’ll even get free cards to order two complimentary drinks.
- Self-love is the best kind of love. Happy valentine’s day to everyone here, even those who are single and very much ready to mingle.
- A happy worker is one who feels loved and cared for. Happy Valentine’s day.
Show love on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Colleagues
- It’s easy to get caught up in spreadsheets and quarterly reports. But remember that everyone of your coworkers is a special person with their own interests, background, and unique skills. Let’s celebrate them!
- We spend so much time within close proximity to each other each day. There’s no one else I’d rather be stuck alongside 40 hours a week.
- You don’t need a special someone to celebrate this holiday. Know that we are always here for you.
- Valentine’s Day is more special when celebrated with you!
- Know that I appreciate you as my colleague and I can’t imagine working here without having someone like you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- An enormous sheet cake can be found in the break room all day. If you need an afternoon pick-me-up this sugary treat will help get you through the day.
- You are the best co-worker anyone could ever ask for. I value you today and every other day.
- I am so lucky to be working here with you. Each day is a joy and I wanted to let you know exactly how I feel on Valentine’s Day.
- I enjoy coming to work because of you. I hope you enjoy Valentine’s Day!
- I always feel loved because of colleagues like you. Let’s celebrate with a Valentines Day happy hour after work.
- I don’t need a boyfriend when I have colleagues like you who make every day special. Thank you for making me feel appreciated.
- Thank you for always helping me out whenever I am struggling at work. You are the best!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend like you who never fails to make everyone laugh and feel loved! I hope you get all the sweet chocolates today!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my work bff! You are a gem and any man will be so lucky to have you. Never settle for less!
- I’m hoping your Valentine’s day celebration is a good one! You get that man!!!
- It’s about time you enjoy a day off from work and have a nice Valentine’s Day celebration! You deserve it!
- You are my best friend at work and I wish you would enjoy Valentine’s Day with someone dear to your heart! Stop working overtime and enjoy the day!
- I hope your Valentine’s Day celebration is as sweet as you are. You deserve the world. Enjoy this day.
- Thank you for always being there when I needed someone at work! You are the best colleague I could ask for.
- It’s about time you enjoy yourself and be carefree! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I hope your boyfriend treats you to a great meal tonight! Enjoy and have fun.
- It’s hell working for this company but you make it worthwhile. Please enjoy Valentine’s Day whoever you’re celebrating it with!
Related Reading: 155+ Perfect Valentine’s Day Messages for Everyone in the Family
- You are always spreading joy and love each working day so I only wish you experience as much love and joy this Valentine’s Day!
- I know this is your first time having a day on Valentine’s Day! I’m so excited for you! Enjoy and let me know the details tomorrow!
- You are one of the nicest, loveliest girls I met here at work. I don’t think I can survive 5 years doing this job without you. I hope you enjoy your date this Valentine’s Day. You deserve it! Don’t check your phone!
- It’s about time you take a day off and treat yourself to a good meal. Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be celebrated with another person. Love yourself first.
Wishing that this Valentine’s Day will be the best for you and your hubby who has stood firmly by your side through all the years.
- I’ve seen you through your bad times and know that your hubby has made your life so much better. So, I’m hoping that your love lasts a lifetime. Enjoy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my dear friend. Celebrate it with your lovely daughter, the love of your life!
- Valentine’s day is not only for those with special someone. Make the most of that day by pampering yourself!
- To the officemate anyone can rely on, may you find your love before Valentine’s Day! Kidding aside, be extra happy on that day with your grandkids!
- Wishing you luck this Valentine’s Day. Hoping that you’ll get the reply you’ve been dreaming of.
- Go out with your hubby on Hearts Day. Leave your kids with your parents.
- For the most loving couple I know, make this V-Day more special by using this attached hotel coupon!
- V day can be celebrated with friends! Let us all have dinner at the most expensive restaurant in the city!
- May your love for each other be strong despite all the challenges you encounter.
- Happy V-Day to someone who has been heartbroken for the past 3 years. Praying that this year, V Day will already be exciting for you!
Valentine’s Day Messages for the Boss
- We hope you enjoy Valentine’s Day with your wife. You both are lucky to have each other.
- I recognize how much you care about everyone on staff. I just want to let you know how much we all appreciate your leadership.
- You are the best boss anyone could ask for. Please take this time to enjoy and treat yourself. Don’t stay late in the office tonight.
- Hi Boss – Don’t forget that it’s Valentines Day today. You work so tirelessly for the company, I thought you might need a reminder.
- There’s nothing I enjoy more than working for a boss like you. Enjoy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope this day reminds you that you are loved and appreciated by everyone on your team. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- We are all lucky to have a boss like you. We hope you enjoy this day with your family. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Thanks for being the best boss anyone could ever ask for. Have an awesome Valentine’s Day celebration!
- I know you don’t like taking a break but let this day be a good excuse for once. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You make our working environment so good that we don’t even want to leave at the end of our shift. That’s how good you are as a boss and so we want you to take this time to enjoy yourself. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You have a such a big impact on my life and my career and for that, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please enjoy Valentine’s Day with your lovely fiancé.
- It’s been such a good experience working with you and I am looking forward to more years of learning from the best! I hope you enjoy this day with your wife.
- You make my life so much better by being the best boss in the world. Take this day off so you can enjoy it with your husband! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You’ve always put your employees’ happiness first and never yours. As we celebrate Valentine’s Day, I hope you give love to yourself because you deserve it.
- You make long meetings and overtime bearable. I sincerely wish you take the time to do something you love because you owe it to yourself!
- May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love from your family. Don’t check emails.
- Wishing you a full day of love and laughter with your fiancé. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Related Reading: 202+ Creative Valentine’s Day Marketing Slogans for Businesses
- May your day be nothing short of wonderful! Enjoy Valentine’s Day and have a good one!
- Thank you for having faith in my abilities since day 1. I hope you believe in yourself as much as you believe in your employees. Enjoy Valentine’s Day.
- I wake up in the morning thankful to have a job and a boss like you! Take this Valentine’s Day off and treat yourself to something awesome. Have a good one.
- A boss like you is hard to find and I know I’m a lucky one! Happy Valentine’s Day! Wishing you a great time with your family!
- You’ve always treated your employees as your family and for that, we are blessed and forever thankful. This Valentine’s Day, we want you to put yourself first and have a good day!
- For the best boss I have ever had, wishing that this Valentine’s Day will be a romantic and memorable one for you and your wife. You may go on leave on Feb 14.
- Boss, may you and your loving hubby have the greatest Valentine’s day date.
- Dear boss, I know that every day is Valentine’s Day for you and your wife. I still wish that on Feb. 14, you’ll have an exceptional date!
- Have a wonderful V-Day celebration with your entire family boss.
Sights at the beach on Valentine’s Day.
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages for Coworkers
- I’ve been praying that you get a girlfriend this year. But if everything fails, know that your work is always here waiting for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Friends and colleagues are enough to give you love this Valentine’s Day so don’t fret!
- The time will come and you’ll have your prince charming asking you out on a date on Valentine’s day. But before that time comes, you are stuck with us your lovely coworkers!
- Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples, it is also for single people dreaming of the right person to come, just like you!
- You have a perfect life, you have a good job, a loving family, the best coworkers, and a nice house. But one thing’s missing – a love life! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You will not die from not having a girlfriend. So don’t worry! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Maybe it’s about time you accept the fact that you’re going to die alone. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Don’t worry because one day, you will realize that no man can ever make you happy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I know you hate Valentine’s Day but I’m still wishing you would enjoy it with us, your lovely coworkers!
- There’s nothing like spending Valentine’s Day with the coworkers you spend 80% of your time with. Nevertheless, I’m glad I’m not the only one who is single in this company.
I pray that God sends you a rich old man who will make you happy forever and ever! For now, continue working on that report!
- It’s sad to see you crying over a girl but remember, you never deserved a beautiful woman like her. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope you know your coworkers are always here for you no matter what. Keep that in mind while thinking about the girl who dumped you 3 days ago. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I know you’re sad because you don’t have a date. But that’s life so suck it up.
- It’s not every day that I can send you a Valentine’s Day greeting about how you’re the only single person in our company. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day watching couples enjoying their time!
- Happy Valentine’s day to the only single man in the company. Love, the only single woman in the same company.
- Valentine’s Day is meant to be a good holiday. I know it’s not for you but there’s nothing we can do.
- So you have someone to celebrate Valentine’s day with.
- Don’t worry, you won’t die if you don’t have a date this Valentine’s Day.
- I know you don’t have plans this Valentine’s Day so I assigned you some things you need to complete by Feb 14. Goodluck!
- No plans this Valentine’s Day? I can always make you one! How about a 4-hour meeting to discuss the new project?
Make Valentine cookies for your coworkers to show appreciation.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Business
- Wishing everyone a lovely Valentine’s Day celebration!
- We hope your day will be filled with so much love! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- It’s a lovely day to be with family and friends! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Spread love to everyone in need! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Do what your heart tells you. Enjoy Valentine’s Day!
- Keep your enemies away and your loved ones near. Happy Hearts Day!
- A good business is one that celebrates love every day of the year. Happy Hearts Day!
- A good Valentine’s Day celebration is one filled with laughter and good food. You’ll never be wrong with our chicken!
- May your heart be filled with love and your tummy with great food. We are open to serve everyone this Valentine’s Day!
- We are celebrating Valentine’s Day with 50% off all wine! Because there’s nothing better than spending hearts day with a lovely glass of wine in hand.
Basic Valentine’s gifts: box of chocolates and flowers.
Tips for Writing a Professional Valentine’s Day Message
We all know that Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love in all forms – may it be parental love, sibling love, friendship love, or romantic love. But it’s also a good time to wish your coworkers, boss, and even clients a Valentine’s Day message. It’s an opportunity to brighten the mood around the office or workplace.
To keep things professional and HR-approved, here are tips on sending Valentine’s Day messages.
Keep it short – You don’t want to send a love letter at work. As you’re sending this as a professional, whether to your boss, colleague, or client, you want to keep it short, simple, and sweet.
Personalize your message – Nothing’s more special than personalizing messages. Don’t forget to add the person’s name and position if you want to. Reference specifically what makes that persona important to you.
Don’t make it a sales pitch – Do not push a sales offering with your Valentine’s Day message. Remember that you’re sending this message as a thoughtful gift and not a cunning way to increase sales. Prospects will see through these attempts.
Use conversational tone – Although you want to write a professional Valentine’s Day message, bring your personality to it. Don’t be too formal and loosen up a bit. This way you can connect with the person and build a better relationship with them.
Just remember to not mention appearance, weight, age, or other physical attributes of your coworker. This is one big tips to keep things HR friendly.
Should You Send a Valentine’s Day Message to Your Boss?
There is no rule that tells people to send or not to send Valentine’s day messages to their boss or manager. If you have a good working relationship with a manager, sending Valentine’s day message is a thoughtful gesture. It shows that you care.
At the same time, if you know that your boss or manager isn’t really the type to appreciate such gesture then there’s no obligation to send a message. If you aren’t close with your manager, it’s 100% okay not to send a message at all. This is not a holiday you are required to acknowledge either way.