Trying to figure out what type of personalized note to write to a certain member of the family for Valentine’s Day? I share examples you can copy or use for inspiration to write personalized message.
I share Valentine’s Day messages you can send to loving parents, the sometimes annoying brother, and even cousins or grandparents. Click on the category below that’s perfect for each member of your family.
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Moms
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Dads
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Sons
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Daughters
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Sisters
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Brothers
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Cousins
- Valentine’s Day Messages for Grandparents
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentine’s Day Messages for Moms
- A beautiful spirit. A loving heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!
- As my Mom…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!
- Happy Valentine’s Day Mom! No matter how old I get, you’ll always have my heart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Hey Mom, I thought this cute baby covered in kisses would make up for anything bad I’ve done.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Mom, you’re the sweetest person in my life. Wishing you a frosting topped, chocolate filled celebration!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom! May your heart be happy. May your days be bright. And may you always know how much you’re loved.
- Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.
- I love you, Mom, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love you and miss you, Mom! Looking forward to seeing you next month!
Mom, You are the heart and soul of our family. Your love nurtures us and keeps us thriving. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Mom, You’ve always shown your love in all that you do. I hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sending lots of love from your favorite wild child! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend, my Mom.
- Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier (which is a lot!).
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, and Mom, there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.
- When it comes to moms, you’re the sweetest one ever. I love you to pieces. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Dads
- Beer Mine ♥ Valentine! Let’s throw back a couple cold ones in celebration. Hey what kind of chocolate goes best with beer? Trick question— it’s all chocolate! Happy Valentine’s Day, Father!
- But I’ll shave it for later! Enjoy your day and don’t eat too many chocolates! Sending all my love.
- Dad, I hope you’re feeling really loved today. You are!
Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, Dad. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a loving Father. You’ve always been there for me and today I want to show my appreciation by sending you lots of warm thoughts and well wishes!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sharp dressed DAD! Now go on and enjoy some chocolate with your fancy self.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my father! I’ve looked up to you my whole life and you’ve never let me down. Thank you for being my first hero. No one else could ever fill your shoes. I love you!
Related Reading: 202+ Creative Valentine’s Day Marketing Slogans for Business
- Happy Valentine’s Day To the world’s greatest Dad! Thank you for raising me with love, supporting me with pride, and encouraging me to grow into the person I am today. I love you, Dad, enjoy your day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Dad! I mustache you a question…
- Happy Valentine’s Day. To a Dad that just keeps getting better with age- like a fine wine! Wishing you an epic day full of fun and candy!
Happy Valentine’s Day. Wishing a super classy gentleman an equally classy day. Hope you enjoy some treats today, Dad, you deserve them!
- Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.
- I’m wishing you a day full of all your favorite things starting with a good, strong cup of coffee! Of course, I also count myself among your favorite things! I love you, have a great day! Happy Valentine’s Day to a true classic -my Father!
- To my Dad this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
- You’re the best Dad ever and that’s why I love you!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Sons
- Daddy, you, and me – we are a family. It is as wonderful as can be. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s day to my phenomenal son! Hope you enjoy the day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted to let you know that you are LOVED
- Hope you get lots of fun treats today! XOXOXO
- Hope you have an amazing Valentine’s Day, son! We love you.
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- Hope your day is just as awesome as you are!
- Hugs are a must, and kisses are too. Happy Valentine’s day, son. We adore you!
- I can honestly say this – you are one of the most dashing people I know, son. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I pray that lots of awesome things to happen today. Happy Valentines Day son!
- If I had my pick, you would be awarded the “Best Son in the World” award! Happy Valentine’s Day, little one!
- Life is a zoo and full of fun. Here is wishing a happy Valentine’s Day to a super amazing one!
- Life is great, full of surprises, and more enjoyable because of you, my son! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Missing you and sending you a big Valentine hug!
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- Some of my happiest thoughts are about you. You are the best part of my life! Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!
- We love you oodles and oodles!
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
- You and your siblings bring a lot of happiness and love to our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are always on my mind and in my heart, dearest son! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are loved, adored, and missed no matter how far away Daddy and I are from you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You would win the Best Son Award any day! Happy Valentine’s Day, baby boy.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Daughters
- A toast to all the independent ladies out there…especially you! You’re so loved and admired.
- Daughter, I know I sometimes make mistakes, but my heart always has the best intentions, because I love you more than anything. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dearest daughter, may this day of celebration be just one of the many wonderful moments that we will spend together. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dearest daughter, you are my world, my life and the reason I am such an accomplished parent. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
- Endeavor always to give love a chance because, without it, life can be somewhat frustrating. I love you, my daughter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter! I love you so much.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
- I don’t need Valentine’s Day to say how much I care about you.
I hope you always know how special, important, and loved you are. Happy Valentine’s to my special daughter.
- I may appear tough on the outside, but just think of the love I have for you, daughter, that already thrills my entire life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It’s so sweet having a daughter like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.
- Joy, serenity, love … these are just some of the gifts you give me, ever since I saw you. On this day dedicated to love, my thoughts go to you, my daughter. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love you bunches and bunches.
- One among the greatest things that happened to me in life is having you as a daughter. Happy Valentine’s Day love!
- Opinions are subjective, so I will stick to mine by identifying you as the most beautiful daughter on Valentine’s Day.
- Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!
- The Lord sent you to me as a gift, and since then, I have never stopped loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day sweet!
- The luckiest woman in the world is your mom. You are the witness that true love exists, my child. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- U R 2 Cute!
- What better time to wish you all the best things in the world! I love you daughter, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing a fantastic day to my favorite young Valentine!
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Sisters
- A Valentine’s wish for my lovable sis!
- Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
- Happy Valentine’s Day from your favorite sibling.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a lovely lady, a great friend, and a wonderful sister. I love you, sis.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my adorable sister. I wouldn’t trade you for all the cream-filled chocolates in the world.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet sister! Love you bunches, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of my favorite ladies in the whole world, my sister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of the people I love most in the world, my sister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sis! I was just thinking about all the people I love, and guess what? You came to mind right away.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sister! I love you completely and unconditionally, now and forever.
- Here’s a Valentine’s wish for my lovable sis!
- I couldn’t let Valentine’s Day pass without sending my love to you, my wonderful, beautiful, amazing sister.
Related Reading: 300+ Year Round Holiday Marketing Slogans
- I love my sister! Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful!
- I’m thinking about you on Valentine’s Day, sis. Not enough to send you a card or gift, but enough to send this half-assed message. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My sister is like a box of chocolates: sometimes nutty, but always sweet. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- My sister is like a box of chocolates: sometimes nutty, but always sweet. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- My sister is like a rose: lovely, graceful, and sometimes a bit prickly. Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Thanks for all the love you’ve given me over the years, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re sisters.
- You were one of the first people I ever loved, and you’re still one of the best. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis.
- You’re loved every day, especially by me.
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Brothers
- Brother’s of your perfect mold are scarce, so I will hold on to you for as long as I can hold on, even beyond Valentine and eternity.
- Dearest brother, you are like a lamppost that illuminates my way, making the journey safe. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Do you know why I’m proud of you? Because even when it’s all dark around me, I can still feel your warm presence. Happy Valentine’s Day brother.
Happy Valentine’s Day dearest brother. We are different and we fight often, but the blood that unites us is as real as the friendship that brings us together.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being my brother.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Growing up with a fantastic brother like you was a wonderful adventure. Whenever I think of you and what we’ve done together, I remember beautiful memories.
- Having a brother like you is just great. Know that all the moments we have shared together are among the best in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Having friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy.
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a brother like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I don’t care what anyone says about you. I’m still sending you this valentine and claiming you as family.
I still remember when Mom told me that I would soon have a brother to play with, but I never imagined that she was going to give me the whole world. Happy Valentine’s Day bro.
- No one can afford to buy my childhood because the value of the bond with you is priceless. Happy valentine’s day brother.
- Sending my brother a Happy Valentine’s Day celebration is not enough to show that I care, therefore prepare for a surprise of a lifetime.
- Thanks to a brother like you, I lived a happy childhood because of you. You have always been part of my happiness. Happy Valentine’s Day.
The days when we played together are over, but the good times we shared will remain forever in my heart. You are special brother; Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The fact that you go beyond the norm to make me happy still surprises me. I am excited to have a sweet brother who makes Valentine’s Day worthwhile.
- The sky is always blue, so my love for you as a brother will never change the form, it is Valentine’s Day, so I thought to let you know.
- There can be many types of love in life, but there is nothing more sincere like the love of a brother. Thanks for all you’ve been doing for me.
- Who needs a valentine when I have a brother like you?
- You are fundamental to me, because I love you so much and besides being a brother, you are my friend too; my big and best friend! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Cousins
- Enjoying Valentine’s Day with lovers is very traditional…. I want to enjoy this day with my loving cousins who have brought along so much joy in my life.
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good family.
- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
- I cannot imagine my life without you…. You are my biggest support system and my strength…. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet cousin.
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.
- I want to add more meaning to my Valentine’s Day by sending my warm wishes to my cousin who has always stood by me when I was all alone.
- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.
- My childhood would have been very boring and dull without my dearest cousins who made it so full of fun and memories….. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
Related Reading: 201+ Best Performing Winter Advertising Slogans
- On this Valentine’s Day, I want to send my warm wishes to my cutest cousins who have made me laugh and made me smile all my life.
- Thanks for being the loyal and caring cousin you are. Love you!
- This Valentine’s Day, I want to celebrate it with my cousin who has been an inspiration and motivation for me…. Love you lots and best wishes to you.
- To my dearest cousin, who has always been a special part of the most cherished memories of my life, I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.
- We have grown up together, loving each other and fighting with each other…. But today let us celebrate Valentine’s Day because we love each other the most.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Grandparents
- A grandparent is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A loving wish on Valentine’s Day. To wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day and then remind you, too, how very, very much you’re loved today and all year through!
- A zillion hugs just aren’t enough for grandparents who do such special stuff and always make me feel so very loved.
- For you on Valentine’s Day! It’s the perfect time to let you know how much you’re loved, how much you’re wished the best of everything.
- Grandparents are the sweetest! I’m so lucky you’re mine!
- I’m a better person because of you.
Related Reading: 381+ Unique Strawberry Business Name Ideas that Grow Profits
- It’s great to have a day that honors grandparents. It’s a wonderful chance to thank you for great times and feelings and lifelong gifts of your love.
- Thank you for telling me your stories and sharing your many years of experience and wisdom. I’m a better person for having learned from you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The two of you must have been the inspiration for this special day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You have an amazing heart. But you already know that!
- You’re brave and strong and I love that.
Romantic Valentine’s Day quotes
- And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Beth Revis, Across the Universe
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul. – Judy Garland
I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I’m with you. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time. – Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor and Park
- I’m catastrophically in love with you. – Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- My heart is, and always will be, yours. – Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
- One love, one heart, one destiny. – Bob Marley
- Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. – George Moore
- You might drop your heart into me and you’d never hear it touch bottom. – Katherine Mansfield
- Your word travels the entirety of space and reaches my cells which are my stars then go to yours which are my light. – Frida Kahlo
Valentine’s Day is celebrated annually on February 14 and is usually a time to buy cards, flowers, and other gifts. Originating as a Christian feast day honoring a Sainted martyr from Ancient Rome this holiday has long been a time to tell those around you that you love them. Why not include all your family members in the love fest?