If your coworkers, friends, or mother-in-law recently planned a baby shower, you can show your appreciation to everyone who with a thank you message to the host, family, friends, and other guests who showered you with a gift. In this article, you will find more than 101 ways you can say thank you by email, handwritten note, or card. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!
Baby Shower Thank You Messages
- Thank you for making this day a very memorable one. My husband, my baby and I truly appreciate your presence.
- Your being here in our baby shower means a lot to us. Thank you for your precious time.
- We would like to extend our appreciation for celebrating the newest arrival in our small family. Thank you so much.
- To all of you here, my sincerest “Thank you”. You really made me very happy today.
- I can’t find the proper words to show how I appreciate your being here in this celebration. Thank you and may you all be happy like us.
No words can truly express how I feel right now. I’m so blessed to have all of you in my life. Thank you for welcoming my baby into this world.
- My heart feels so light and joyful now because of your presence. Thank you for being here on this special day, our “Baby Shower”.
- I am indeed so grateful to have everyone as my friends. Thank you for being in this baby shower, and for the next baby showers to come!
- Thank you so much for the onesie. I can’t wait to put it on [insert baby name].
- You made me and my baby very special for being here with us today. We really appreciate your time with us. Thank you and God bless.
- As you know, bringing a baby into the world is expensive. I really appreciate your generous gift of a [insert item]. No doubt out little one will be enjoying it for years to come.
- I can never forget all of the fun we had today. Thank you for making this baby shower memorable.
- I have never thought that I was that important in your lives. This day made me realize that I have you to rely on. Thank you for making this baby shower really great.
Cute and yummy cupcakes for a baby shower. It’s a boy!
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for the Host
- Thank you for hosting this surprise baby shower party for me. I truly had so much fun.
- You are indeed such a great friend. You know how to make me truly happy on this special day. Thank you for everything.
- I have nothing to change in the way you hosted this baby shower. Thank you for making it memorable and fun.
- My friend, you made this baby shower so enjoyable and unforgettable. Thank you for being a part of our lives.
- Thank you for hosting this beautiful baby shower for me. Words are not enough to show my appreciation.
- Thank you for being the host of this special day, a day for my little one. I will never forget all of the laughter and the remarkable energy we had at this party because of you.
I have attended several baby showers but there has never been one as elegant as this. Thank you for making this party so special for my baby and me.
- I will forever treasure how you hosted this baby shower to make me very happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- I am truly blessed to have a friend like you who can host a baby shower in such an unforgettable way. Thank you for being there for me.
Related Reading: 101+ Genuine “Thank You” Messages for Caregivers of All Kinds
- You not only hosted this baby shower. I know that you took part in making sure that everything will be perfect. I cannot imagine my life without you. Thank you so much.
- Thank you, my friend, for throwing this memorable baby shower for my little one. You are truly a treasure.
- My friend, I’m sure that no one else can pull off such an amazing party like the way you did. Thank you for having those incredible talents.
- Your hosting this baby shower is the best gift I received today. Thank you, my friend, for always being there for me.
- Thank you for being such a dedicated and generous host in my baby shower. This day will never be etched from my mind and heart.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for the Family
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all of you for making this baby shower so special. You made my baby and I feel loved and wanted.
- Thank you for the time you spent here with us today. My baby jumped for joy when she heard grandpa’s loving message.
- Thank you for welcoming my baby to this family. We hope that we can teach him how to love and be someone as great as everyone here.
- Thank you for attending this baby shower. Your presence made my baby and me feel special.
- I will never forget all of the laughter we shared today. Thank you for the happiness we shared today.
- We really appreciate the wonderful way you have welcomed our baby to this family. Thank you to all of you present today.
Your presence is enough to make this day unforgettable. Thank you for welcoming my little one into this world.
- I am happy that my baby will grow up in this family where love and laughter abound. Thank you so much.
- Having a family like you makes me feel happy and safe. Thank you for being here for us.
- I’m so happy for bringing this baby to this family because I know that she will grow up as lovable and intelligent as all of you here. Thank you for welcoming her.
- I am so lucky to be a member of this family. I cannot ask for anything more. Thank you to all of you.
- With all of you here, from the cute kids to our grandparents, we feel so blessed and truly special. Thank you for making this baby shower unforgettable.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for Money
- My husband and I are so grateful for your generous gift! We’ll sure to put it to good use. Thank you!
- Thank you for coming to the baby shower and thank you for the monetary gift as well!
- I can’t thank you enough for the generous gift you’ve given us! We will use it to buy the things we need to prepare for the arrival of the baby.
- Your goddaughter is so lucky to have someone like you. Thank you for the money you gave us for the baby shower!
- We are so touched by the gift you’ve given us. Thank you very much! It will be very helpful in building our baby room as we await the arrival of our little angel.
- You didn’t have to give us money but thank you! It will be put to good use as we are now slowly arranging our house as we await my delivery. Thank you again!
- We understand the struggle in life nowadays but I can’t thank you enough for the monetary gift you sent us! Thank you so much.
Pink baby clothes and shoes for a baby girl.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for Guests
- To all present on this special occasion, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude. You sacrificed the traffic and the rain to be here. I will never forget that.
- Everyone in this room has made my baby and I feel special. Thank you for being a part of our lives.
- We are so honored to have all of you here tonight. Thank you for attending this surprise baby shower.
- I would like to tell everyone here that your presence is enough to make me feel loved. I never imagined having a baby shower with all of you. Thank you for making today so much fun.
- Thank you all for your support in this new milestone in my life.
- Your presence has made this day complete. Thank you for celebrating our baby’s arrival with us.
- I truly feel honored to have you at this wonderful party for my little baby. Thank you for your time.
- Seeing all of you here makes me feel so blessed and important. Thank you for being in my life.
- I know that each one of you contributed to making this day unforgettable. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
- Our deepest gratitude to everyone present who made this day fun-filled and memorable.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for Friends
- Seeing all the smiles this evening made my heart flutter with joy. Thank you for celebrating my baby’s life with us.
- You have brought so much joy this day. Thank you for being with my baby and me every step of the way.
- Thank you for supporting me in this new milestone of my life. I truly appreciate your help and concern.
- This surprise “Baby Shower” will never be erased from my mind and my heart. You made our growing family very happy today. Thank you.
Thank you for the cute and lovely gifts you gave in this baby shower. I will really miss all of you during my maternity leave.
- Never have I felt so loved. This day, you made my baby and me feel secure. Thank you for the joy you have given in this baby shower.
- All the little gifts you brought are so precious but more precious are the messages you gave in welcoming my baby. Thank you for this special day which I will always remember.
- Most of you traveled far just to be here with us, to celebrate this special day with our baby. Thank you so much for the love.
- Seeing all of you here makes me want to cry for joy. Thank you for celebrating with us.
- You are indeed my friends through thick and thin. Thank you for being here with me on this special occasion.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages from Unborn Baby
- To all my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, thank you for being a wonderful part of my mom and dad’s lives, plus mine, too. You made this baby shower incredible with your presence.
- Thank you for the love you showed us today. Did you see me leap with joy in my mom’s womb?
- Your being here with us really made us feel loved. Thank you for making my mom smile all afternoon.
- This baby shower has indeed been extraordinary with all the fun and laughter we had. Thank you for spending time with us.
- My mom and dad are so lucky to have you as their friends. Thank you for your support.
I am so happy to have uncles and aunties like you who have supported my mom all the way. Thank you for being there for us.
- We are so fortunate to have a family like this, where everyone is embraced with love. Thank you so much.
- This is really such an amazing family. I can’t wait to see all of you. Thank you for all your kind thoughts and all the special gifts you have prepared for me.
- Thank you for organizing this baby shower for me. I am so blessed to have relatives who care so much for us.
- Thank you for your time and the wonderful gifts you have brought for me and my mom. I will treasure them forever.
- Can’t wait to get out of mom’s tummy to see you all. I had so much fun today listening to you play those crazy games. It would surely be more exciting to be seeing you. Thank you.
An adorable bear cake for a baby boy.
Virtual Baby Shower Thank You Messages
- I am so blessed to have you in that memorable virtual event last Saturday. Thank you for always being available when I need you.
- Thank you for celebrating with us the arrival of our baby girl. Your virtual presence made that party a momentous one.
- You have always been a significant part of our lives. Thank you for being with us in that virtual baby shower to celebrate my baby’s arrival.
- Thank you for the baby gifts. You are so thoughtful.
- You have showered us with so much love. Thank you for helping us and making that virtual baby shower really special and unforgettable.
I truly appreciate your time and effort in making my virtual baby shower one that can be written in history books. Thank you for being so supportive.
- Your time and presence are more than enough to make me and my baby so happy. Thank you for attending our virtual baby shower.
- We are indeed so lucky to have you as a family and I would like to thank you for that. Our virtual baby shower would have not been complete without your attendance.
Related Reading: 227+ Meaningful Thank You Message Examples to Loyal Customers
- Thank you for being a part of my virtual baby shower even if you were on a road trip. That really made me feel so special.
- Thank you for participating in my baby shower, and for even taking the time to set up everything to really make it a big surprise for me.
- I can’t wait to see how cute my little baby boy would look in the outfits you sent. Thank you so much and I really appreciate how you made that virtual baby shower a great success!
Baby Monitor Thank You Note Examples
- I would like to say that I am so grateful for the baby monitor that you sent. Being able to see and hear my little one any time of the day even if he is not beside me would really give me peace of mind.
- The baby monitor that you gave us is the best gift I got in my baby shower. It will make my baby safe. Thank you very much for such a lovely and useful gift.
- I can’t wait to use the baby monitor you gave. It will surely keep my baby safe. Thank you.
- The baby monitor that you sent is so comforting and useful. It is the best gift I received. Thank you so much.
Nothing will beat the baby monitor you gave. It will not only give us peace of mind. It will keep my little one safe at all times. Thanks a lot!
- You’re so generous to give a baby monitor. Thank you so much. It will be used once my baby is born and in each and every day of her life as a kid.
- The baby monitor that you gave will give us peace and ease of mind. Thank you.
- One of the best gifts I received in my baby shower was the baby monitor you gave. Thank you for choosing it. I’m so excited to use it once my baby is at home with us.
- I would like to tell you that I am so thrilled with your precious gift, the baby monitor. It will surely be so useful for us from day 1. Thank you so much.
Irresistible baby-themed cookies.
Baby Shower Thank You Messages for Colleagues
- Thank you for organizing a baby shower for me. I know that you were so busy at work but still had time to set up that little but beautiful stage and prepare those delicious meals and exciting games.
- I was really surprised by your complete attendance in my baby shower. Thank you for your support.
- Thank you for putting up such a fun event for my baby shower. That party will truly be kept deep in my heart.
You Might Like: 155+ Ways to Say Thank You to Volunteers for Time and Expertise
- I would like to thank you all for taking the time to be here in this special celebration of life.
- Thank you for making me feel important, for teaching me how to be a good parent, and for allowing me to de-stress at work.
My baby shower would not have been that fun was it not for the jokes and the banter from you guys. Thank you for all the laughter that fun-filled day.
- I really loved how each and every one of you participated in all of the games in the baby shower. You really made my day. Thank you so much.
- I cannot completely express how I feel when I saw all of you in my baby shower. Thank you for celebrating my baby’s arrival with me.
- Thank you for being by my side in good and in bad times. You are my friends at work and in play.
- I really appreciate your attending my baby shower. Thank you so much for supporting my growing family.
Baby Shower Thank You Post for Instagram and Social Media
- Can’t wait to introduce my baby to all of you, my crazy friends. Thank you for making our baby shower memorable and fun.
- Thank you for showering us with so much love and joy.
- Each and every one of you present in our baby shower won my baby’s heart.
- Thank you for making it a wonderland day to celebrate having a baby!
- With all these clothes and toys you gave, I think we should buy a bigger closet. Thank you so much.
- Thank you for your overflowing affection in welcoming my little one.
- What a lucky baby to have aunts like you! Thank you for your love and support.
So excited to introduce my baby girl to all of you, my generous and fantastic friends. Thank you for being a part of our lives.
- Thank you, my supportive friends. So thrilled to go on vacation with you and my baby.
- I’m overwhelmed with joy with the surprise baby shower. Thank you so much.
- Thank you for celebrating my baby’s arrival with me.
- You will surely be part of this momentous arrival of my little girl. Thank you for generously sharing your time with us.
- So lucky to have you as family. Thank you for being always around and for welcoming parenthood with us.
- Thank you for I am sure you’ll spoil my little one and shower him with so much love and affection.