Each individual has a social obligation to preserve a balance between economic growth and environmental impact. This is the premise of social responsibility (SR) or corporate social responsibility (CSR). Social responsibility applies not only to businesses, but as well as to anyone whose behaviors have an effect on the environment.
To encourage more people to act in the best interest of the environment, check out these social responsibility slogans and quotes that make a positive difference.
- Social Responsibility Slogans
- Corporate Social Responsibility Slogans
- Social Responsibility Quotes
- Social Responsibility Quotes for Students
- Environmental Responsibility Quotes
- Social Responsibility Message Examples
- Social Media Responsibility Slogans
- Social Responsibility Tagline
- Four Examples of Social Responsibility
Social Responsibility Slogans
- Always Thinking About Tomorrow.
- Change Everything.
- It’s About Saving And Protecting.
- Because It’s The Better Way.
- A Clean Healthy Planet For Everyone.
- Smart People Choose Sustainably.
- Our Priority Is A Cleaner And Safer World.
- A Global Perspective.
- A Clean Desire For The Earth.
- A Passion For Sustainability.
- Innovation And Integrity.
- Towards Integration With Sustainability.
- Let’s Work Together To Uplift The Society.
- Embrace The Right Choices.
- The Choice Of The Brave.
- Society’s Interest Over Self-Interest.
- Society Is The Priority.
- The Voice Of Responsibility.
- Great Ideas Start With Responsibility.
Corporate Social Responsibility Slogans
- Profit Is Nothing Without Social Responsibility.
- Be Responsible When You Are Profitable.
- Best Social Responsibility Solutions.
- Where Is Your Responsibility?
- The Corporations Of Tomorrow.
- Paying It Forward.
- There Is No Better Satisfaction Than Being Socially Responsible.
- Beyond Profits.
- Taking Care Of The Community First.
- Profits Shared With Responsibility.
- Equality In Responsibility.
- Partnering With The Community.
- Community Prosperity Is Our Obligation.
- Working Together With The Community.
- The Key To Success.
- Little. Different. Responsible.
- A Sense Of Social Obligation.
- Think Corporate. Think Responsible.
- Working For A Better Tomorrow.
Social Responsibility Quotes
“I believe social responsibility begins with a strong, competitive company. Only a healthy enterprise can improve and enrich the lives of people and their communities.” – Jack Welch
“You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Be the compromise you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Have absolutely no sense of guilt about being happy and successful if you operate honestly and with a sense of social responsibility.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“We need to restore the full meaning of that old word, duty. It is the other side of rights.” – Pearl S. Buck
“The world howls for social justice, but when it comes to social responsibility, you sometimes can even hear crickets chirping.” – Dean Koontz
“Businesses must reconnect company success with social progress. Shared value is not social responsibility, philanthropy, or even sustainability, but a new way to achieve economic success. It is not on the margin of what companies do but at the center. We believe that it can give rise to the next major transformation of business thinking.” – Michael Porter
Related Reading: 200+ Most Important Earth Day Slogans and Quotes
“We, as humans, have actually developed a sense of social responsibility. We have gone beyond our basic instincts.” – Jane Goodall
“The business of business should not be about money. It should be about responsibility. It should be about public good, not private greed” – Anita Roddick
“Successful people have a social responsibility to make the world a better place and not just take from it.” – Carrie Underwood
“There is one and only one social responsibility of business – to use its resources and engage in activities designed to increase its profits so long as it stays within the rules of the game, which is to say, engages in open and free competition without deception or fraud.” – Milton Friedman
“Without restoring an ethos of social responsibility, there can be no meaningful and sustained economic recovery.” – Jeffrey Sachs
“Ethics is the new competitive environment” – Peter Robinson
“Through their own actions, customers can hold companies responsible to higher standards of social responsibility. Through collective action, they can leverage their dollars to combat the force of those investors who myopically pursue profits at the expense of the rest of society.” – Simon Mainwaring
“I believe in trying to get a balance between individual freedom on the one hand and social responsibility on the other.” – Chris Patten
“Despite their good intentions, today’s businesses are missing an opportunity to integrate social responsibility and day-to-day business objectives – to do good and make money simultaneously.” – Cindy Gallop
“A tremendous social responsibility comes with being a successful public performer.” – A. Bartlett Giamatti
“It’s absolutely essential for every generation to capture that social responsibility. Injustice grows like weeds. The injustices of the world are like weeds, and if you do nothing they’ll choke your whole garden, man.” – Luis Valdez
“I’ve got a problem with the word charity because I think that NGOs, as I prefer calling them, really do take the work of moral and social responsibilities that ought to be taken on by governments.” – Emma Thompson
Social Responsibility Quotes for Students
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
“The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers.” – Terri Guillemets
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them”. – Dalai Lama
“Ants are good citizens: they place group interests first.” – Clarence Day
“We need to help younger people recognize their own capacity to do good, and help them discover the rewards of generosity.” – Bill Clinton
“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Make it a point to do something every day that you don’t want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.” – Mark Twain
“The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.” – Helen Keller
“I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
“I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?” – Mother Teresa
“The time is al