If you operate a food truck, you understand the importance of safe travels every day on the job. Of course there are many careers that require safe driving from truckers to Amazon drivers, and home services like plumbers or nurses.
Traveling to new places can be filled with uncertainty and, sometimes, danger. We often hear sad stories of travelers having bad experiences—from the inconveniences of delayed or canceled flights or accidents in the country they’re visiting even if those examples are rare.
If you have a loved one, friend, or colleague traveling to a new destination, send them messages to be safe and to take care of themselves while they’re away from home. Here are some genuine message examples that you can send by email, text, or handwritten note.
- Safe Journey Message Examples
- Safe Trip Messages
- Safe Trip Prayers
- Prayers for Travel and Protection
- Safe Journey Messages for Him
- Safe Journey Messages for Her
- Safe Journey Messages for My Love
- Safe Journey Messages for Daughter
- Safe Journey Messages of Son
- Safe Travel Quotes
Safe Journey Message Examples
Let’s start off with some general messages that remind travelers to “be safe.”
- Expect the unexpected in a strange, exciting place.
- When traveling, don’t forget to bring your common sense.
- Journey well, journey safe.
- Keep yourself with you as you venture out.
- Enjoy your journey and keep safe.
- Trips are meant to be safe and enjoyable. Keep it that way.
- Be prepared. Safe journeys start with safe preparation.
- Enjoy the adventure, but always be careful.
- Take care and let your adventure begin.
- Pleasant journeys start with care.
- Journey with your heart, witness with your spirit, take care with your eyes.
- See you again soon—and you’d better be sure about it.
- Remember there are loved ones and friends waiting for you.
- Travel enriches the soul but could deprive the unwary.
- Safety first. Travel should be a beautiful, enriching experience.
- A safe trip is a happy trip.
- Adventuring is awesome but always have the presence of mind.
Safe Trip Messages
Let your friends and loved ones know that you’re concerned about their safety before a short or long trip. Even a commute to work deserves these wishes.
- No amount of excitement is worth disregarding your safety.
- See the world with care.
- Always leave your contact details to trusted friends and loved ones when traveling.
- May your first Mediterranean cruise be a beautiful, enjoyable, and safe one.
- Adventure beautifully and safely.
- May your mountain adventure bring you to greater heights, but always find a way home.
- You find your way home.
Related Reading: 15 Real Sample Messages to Send to Hiring Managers Before Applying
- You’re away from home but near our hearts. Happy and safe trip!
- Let your adventure begin! Safe and pleasant trip!
- You’ve been waiting for this adventure all your life! Enjoy and be safe.
- Happy travels! We await your photos, videos, and you!
- The time has come for you to live that dream adventure!
- Be safe, but don’t let your paranoia ruin your vacation.
- It’s your dream vacation! Be safe and don’t forget to call us.
- Tell us your amazing travel stories when you come home safely.
- We wish we could travel the world with you.
- The world awaits you! Travel with your best foot forward.
Safe Trip Prayers
Prayers are powerful for both the one who is praying and the recipient of the prayer. Here are some short and simple prayers for travel safety.
- May your trips be fruitful and safe.
- May this endeavor bless you with great times and safe returns.
- May the light of your guardian angel shine upon you as you embark on a life-changing journey.
- Remember that Mother Nature is beautiful, but she can also be cruel.
- Mother Nature is merciless, indifferent, and uncaring. Please take care.
- Your lovely journey starts with prayer for protection.
- Don’t go out without a prayer for safety.
- May the light of your protector shine upon you as you travel to a strange place.
- May the spirit of our ancestors guide you as you climb up this perilous mountain.
- Good fortune and safe travels will be with you.
- An open mind and a watchful eye favor the brave traveler.
- May the adventure of your dreams fill you with fun and knowledge in the safest way.
- May the guiding light keep you from harm as you undergo this life quest.
- Always keep yourself safe as you travel away from home.
- Always remember that luck and fortune in your trips come in the most unexpected time.
- May you find what you’re looking for as you visit another corner of the world.
- Our Lord’s protection is encompassing, and you’ll be safe even at the far ends of the world.
Prayers for Travel and Protection
- May the Lord protect you in your travel endeavors.
- Please protect (name of traveler) from harm as he/she explores the world.
- Never forget that there’s an angel guiding and protecting every time you travel.
- May God watch over you as you go on with your journey.
- May our ancestors whisper words of caution, wisdom, and insight as you travel through our lands.
- Let us bless you with luck, joy, and safety as you travel down this road.
- May danger pass you by a mile as you trek down the Pacific Crest Trail.
- May you travel without harm. May you adventure with joy. May you learn with heart.
- May your feet bring you to where you are going. May your feet bring you back home.
Related Reading: 155+ “Work Friendly” Email Signature Example Quotes to Try
- May you be blessed with luck and safety.
- With prayer, any harm will be far away from you as you travel.
- As you go on this beautiful trip, always say a prayer in your heart.
- God will keep watching over you as you traverse this huge expanse of wilderness.
- Keep safe and open your mind as you hike the Appalachian Trail. May you find what you’re looking for.
- Being the good man/woman that you are, the gods will bless you during your journey.
- You are one with the world. Respect it as you hike.
- May Mother Nature smile upon you as you enjoy her wonders.
Safe Journey Messages for Him
Let your man know you’re thinking of his safety while he’s out there in the world.
- I’ll see you in my dreams while you’re away.
- May your dreams of traveling the world become a reality.
- May your wandering feet guide you safely back home.
- We look forward to seeing you again after your trip.
- Good luck and keep safe on your great Alaskan adventure.
- I had a vision that you’ll come back safe, happy, and full of wonderful stories.
- You’re quite a guy! But you still need to be careful when you go out there.
- Have a wonderful men-only vacation. But do be safe.
- We await your safe return. May your journey be great.
- Your sojourn will be enjoyable, life-changing, and safe.
- Come back in one piece, not in pieces.
- The adventurous man goeth. The smart man cometh.
- Enjoy the trip you’ve been saving for. Return with wonderful memories and lovely tales.
- Please be safe. We want to hear your travel stories.
- The smart traveler travels safely. Be smart.
- Journey to the ends of the world. But be sure to come home safely.
- You’re a man of culture. Get ready to discover unique cultures all around the world.
Safe Journey Messages for Her
While she’s traveling to new places, let her know you’re thinking about her well being.
- Please be careful out there.
- Wherever you are, remember that you’re always in our hearts.
- Come back soon and safely. (the traveler’s pet’s name) is waiting for you.
- Life at home isn’t the same without you. Come back home safely.
- Adventurer girls like you definitely rock! Keep it safe out there.
- Traveling is awesome and a little dangerous as well. Be careful!
- When we say “take care,” we seriously mean take care.
- Be safe out there.
- Take care and let your vacation be an amazing one!
- You’re a stunning girl. The world is obsessed with stunners.
- We love you. That’s why we want you to come back safely.
- Be careful out there. You’re a beautiful girl.
- Lovely adventures for an equally lovely girl. Safe and happy road trip!
- We wish you safe journeys, wonderful trips, incredible adventures, and happy memories.
- A safe trip is a wonderful trip. Be careful out there.
- Welcome to your dream adventure! Be safe and let the excitement begin!
- Take care as you begin the journey of a lifetime.
Safe Journey Messages for My Love
Even though you can’t be with your spouse and sweetheart, let them know you miss them. Absence does make the heart grow fonder after all.
- I wish I was traveling with you so I could always watch over you.
- We may be apart, but I know you’ll come back home soon.
- How wonderful it would be to see the world together with you.
- Are you ready to face the world by yourself, my boy? Then go and take care!
- Experience the world with your soul. But always keep an eye out for yourself.
- Do you want me to go with you? Just say the word.
- Come back home safely. Remember, we still have a lot of plans.
- Live your life to the fullest with your trips.
- Wherever you go, know that I’ll always be there.
- Reaching half of the Continental Divide safely and in record time is awesome!
- Be ready for the thrill but don’t be too chill.
- If you begin to worry during your trip, just remember that I’m always there in spirit.
- I’m always thinking of you when you’re far away, exploring some corner of the world.
- Remembering you while you’re away!
- As you board your flight, I’m already missing you.
- Soon, we’ll travel together.
- I look forward to seeing you back home and telling me stories of your adventures.
Safe Journey Messages for Daughter
As your daughter heads off to the world, let her know how much you care about her.
- My girl will finally be facing the challenges of this world! Take care, and we’re proud of you.
- Don’t forget to take photos and videos of your dream vacation. Be safe out there!
- Walk on the path of safety while you’re away from home.
- My pretty girl is now a beautiful adventurer lady! Be safe on your adventures.
- We’re proud to have a safety-conscious, award-winning, rock climber daughter.
- My daughter, always err on the side of safety.
- We love you and we hope to see you soon after your dream vacation.
- Wherever you go, know that we’re always here for you.
- Home awaits you after your awesome journey.
- Your journey is as beautiful as you.
- We’re already missing you. Come back soon safely.
- Always be safe, but don’t be paranoid.
- Remember that our love goes with you even if you’re far away.
- The world is an uncertain place. Always be careful in your travels.
- How was your adventure? Tell us all about it.
- We know you’ll be all right, knowing the confident daughter that you are.
- We’re rooting for you on your rock climbing competition. Take care, be safe, and reach for the top!
Safe Journey Messages of Son
Let your son know you’re concerned about his well being.
- May you safely find what you’re looking for in your journey.
- Be safe and come back home, my son.
- Mom and Dad love you. Take utmost care on your journey.
- Your adventures are what define you.
- Take care as you climb the highest cliffs to reach your hardest route’s anchor.
Related Reading: 227+ Meaningful Thank You Message Examples to Loyal Customers
- Always be a safe adventurer.
- We will always be with you even if you’re far away.
- The road less trodden is often the best one.
- Always look forward. Never look back except when going home.
- It’s great to be safe, but make sure you’re also doing and enjoying the adventures.
- Be safe on your sojourn. Remember we’re waiting for you at home.
- Wherever you go, our thoughts will always be with you.
- Know that we’re always praying for you in all your escapades.
- Let us know that you’re all right.
- May you reach the summit safely and with pride.
- Don’t worry about us, my son. You just focus on your safe and happy exploration of the world.
- Always follow your heart and your feet.
Safe Travel Quotes
Let’s check out what famous people say about safe travels.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Buddha
- “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
- “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” – Clifton Fadiman
“Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “He travels the fastest who travels alone.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” – Helen Hayes
- “If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.” – Cesare Pavese
- “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” – Paul Theroux
- “You define a good flight by negatives: you didn’t get hijacked, you didn’t crash, you didn’t throw up, you weren’t late, you weren’t nauseated by the food. So you are grateful.” – Paul Theroux
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
- “Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes.” – Robin Leach
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.” – Paul Theroux
- “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Airplanes may kill you, but they ain’t likely to hurt you.” – Satchel Paige
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
Traveling to new places is a beautiful, insightful, and life-changing experience. But that very same adventure could also hold unpleasant, inconvenient, or even dangerous, unexpected events. The inspiring messages above will help the traveler enjoy their trip while keeping themselves prepared, safe, and secure.