Employees are said to perform better when their hard work is recognized and they feel valued instead of feeling like they can easily be replaced or are nothing more than a number. As a boss or manager, small things like making sure your employees know they’re appreciated can go a long way to achieving high morale.
This is where sending messages of appreciation and encouragement comes in handy. You don’t need a special occasion to do this but doing so before the start of the new year again, you can help put your staffs efforts over the past 12 months into perspective. Here are more than 100 year-end sample messages you can send by email or handwritten note to sum up a year gone by and encourage even more achievements the next calendar year.
End of Year Messages for Staff
- I would like to express how happy I am for having staff like you, people who I can depend on 100% of the time. Thank you very much and may we have a productive year ahead.
- Congratulations. We would not have reached our goals without you. The shareholders are extremely happy with the profitability of our segment last year. Let’s do it one more time this year.
- The year has been a challenging one for us but we never gave up. May the coming year be one wherein we can defeat all obstacles that come our way. If this year has taught us anything, it’s that we can overcome the toughest business challenges.
- Seeing how loyal you’ve been to the company warms my heart. Please continue working for the company’s success next year.
- I’ve very grateful knowing that my staff is composed of responsible and reliable employees. Praying that the next year, your vision will still be aligned with the company’s objectives.
- As the year ends, I wish to say that I’m so proud of all of you. You are all always full of energy and are always motivated to do your best. While the overall economy over the next 12 months is uncertain, the quality of our people is clear.
- Having a staff like you makes working easy and productive. Thank you and hope that we continue to work for the company’s success in the coming year. Please send me a note if there are any ways we can make things better for you the next 12 months.
- All of the hard work you’ve done this year has not passed unnoticed. You are a very good example of what a real employee should be. Continue striving to meet the company’s targets in the year to come.
Each of you knows the company’s mission and has worked really hard this year to achieve it. Let’s welcome the new year with the same passion you have all exhibited.
- To my passionate and responsible staff, thank you for making work pleasurable. Don’t let this passion die down next year!
- As the year’s coming to end, thank you for all of your contributions to the company’s success. Let’s all work hard to meet our objectives next year.
- I truly appreciate your hard work and perseverance. May the new year be a fruitful one for you.
- Thank you for all of the successful projects you have submitted this year. Wishing that the coming year be filled with love and happiness.
- Knowing how much you care for our company warms my heart. May the new year bring the joy you fully deserve.
- The energy you bring to the workplace is so amazing. Hoping that in the coming year, all of your dreams would come true.
- I’ve never known anyone who’s more passionate about work than you. Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration with your loved ones.
- This has been an unforgettable year for all of us. Hoping that the following year would not be that challenging.
- For my staff who has been with me through thick and thin, may all of you have an amazing 2023!
- Happy New Year to the people who have made this year a success!
There’s something about handwritten notes that create deeper meaning.
End of Year Email Messages
- I would like to express my gratitude for how you’ve devoted your precious time and energy to accomplishing our projects this year. You really have been an asset to the company!
- Having an employee like you is such a blessing. Your being proactive has prevented material run-outs and production stoppages. Continue to do good in the coming year!
- It’s so easy to work with those who value the company like it’s theirs. May this coming year be a fruitful one for all of us.
- You have been a very valuable asset to the company. Continue the good work!
We really appreciate the effort you have made to make all of our projects successful. May the year ahead be one where we can always find solutions to problems that come our way.
- Your performance this year has been exemplary. Wishing that the new year will also be a rewarding one for us.
- You are able to work without supervision even though you are just new to your job. Continue doing your best this new year.
- I’ve noted how you know all of the details of your work and how you love your job. May the new year be one where you’ll continue working to meet the company’s goals.
- I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who have made us the number one in the business. May we find the energy and motivation to let sales grow to the max next year!
- You have been so remarkable this year! Production targets were not only met, but they exceeded expectations. Be more productive next year!
Related Reading: 105+ Enjoy Your Vacation Example Messages for Colleagues
- This year has been full of challenges but we were able to overcome them. Let’s face the new year with the strength we built this year!
- We can combat all hardships that come our way. May the new year be a fruitful and successful one for all.
- Your creativity and innovativeness were incomparable this year. Thank you so much for helping the company grow.
Despite the obstacles that the company faced this year, we were able to overcome them because of you, our outstanding employees. Let’s continue to strive to achieve growth and success in this company we love.
- For all of you who have strived for excellence, congratulations! Your perseverance led us to success! Wishing that the new year be one filled with love and happiness for you and your entire family.
- You increased the speed of drive-thru service by 42% this year. All that work translates into much happier customers.
- Happy New Year to an employee who makes the work atmosphere a very pleasing one. May meet all of your goals in this coming year.
- The attitude you’ve shown at work is incomparable. May God lead you on the right path in all of your endeavors.
- Working with passionate people has been a joy. May we be strong enough to conquer all challenges next year.
End of Year Thank You Messages
- On behalf of top management, I would like to thank you for generating profits above expectations.
- May I extend my gratitude to all who tirelessly come to work despite the faraway location of our new office.
- I’m very thankful for having employees who make the company their priority. As a small gesture of my appreciation, I will be ordering free lunch for everyone in the office.
- I truly am so proud of being with a group of talented individuals who have greatly contributed to the success of this company.
- Despite the adversities we faced, we are still number 1! Thank you for your help helping us maintain a strong position in the marketplace.
- The competition was not able to hinder us to make the best of everything. Thank you most especially to those who enabled us to win over the rest. We were the top rated choice yet again among the annual survey of restaurants and diners segment for customer satisfaction.
- We have become the leader in the industry only because of all of you, our reliable and hardworking employees. With this, my heartfelt gratitude.
- Thank you for the new products we have introduced in the market. These made us climb the ladder to success!
Related Reading: 158+ Honesty & Integrity Comments for Performance Reviews
- Our customers were really happy with our innovations this year. Thank you for your ideas and marketing strategies.
- Our revenues kept coming in from the first quarter of this year because of your dedication. Thank you for being ever-faithful employees who will do everything for the company’s sake.
- The Christmas season boosted our sales, and it has never reached this far! Thank you for your hard work.
- I would sincerely like to thank you for sacrificing even your weekends to solve issues that arise.
- It’s really so difficult to have a good night’s sleep when problems come up but you took everything lightly. Thank you for being an understanding and very patient employee.
- You’ve been a model employee ever since you transferred to this branch. Thank you for motivating others and showing them how to achieve the goals we’ve set.
- I would like to thank you for all of the savings you’ve made to lessen our costs.
- My heartfelt gratitude to you for being the best of the best.
End-of-year messages is the right time to encourage employees.
End of Year Messages from CEOs
- My dear co-workers, I am very privileged to be here to say “Thank you!” for your dedication and profound love for our company. Without you, we would not be able to achieve all of these milestones! Celebrate the holidays with your loved ones with a happy heart!
- To all the employees of this beloved company, may this new year bring much joy and success not only in your personal lives but in our business as well, Thank you very much for working hand-in-hand to meet, and even exceed our goals!
- To our valued employees, thank you for being dedicated to your work and for not getting tired of pushing sales up! May you have a great New Year celebration!
- Dear employees, you have been with us from Day 1! You strived and did your best to overcome challenges and never gave up. Have a blessed Christmas celebration and may the new year be filled with gladness and good cheer!
Our beloved employees, you know how difficult this year has been with the pandemic. But each of us strived for success and we got it! Thank you and may the coming year be one of the good memories.
- Dear employees, your loyalty is remarkable! Each and every one of you contributed to where the company is now. It’s because of you that we are way ahead of the competition. May this new year be one of great joy and good health for you and your entire family.
- My dearest co-workers, I know how difficult this year has been for you but no one complained. Instead, you strived hard to overcome all problems. I am very proud of you. Thank you and may the new year be a fruitful one for each of you.
- To all who have worked hard to make this company reach the heights of success, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude. Despite the problems that we encountered, we remained strong and still the leader in the industry. Have a wonderful New Year celebration with your family. Cheers!
My fellow employee, thank you very much for being so proactive. Without your intuitiveness, wit, and dedication, we would not be where we are now! You may now go home early to enjoy the New Year fireworks with those you love.
- The success of this company this year has been due to your hard work and dedication. Thank you very much! May the new year be a great one for you and let’s continue inspiring others in work.
- To the mighty pillars of this company, let us first thank the Almighty for this great year that’s about to end. He did not leave us and still guided us to reach our goals. Let’s all pray that in the coming year, He would continuously show us the way so that we would remain the leader in this industry.
- My brave employees who are not afraid of competition and who consider competition as a signal to work more, thank you! Without you, our company would not have become this successful. Have a fantastic year ahead!
- To each and every one of you who have worked really hard to let this company be the leader in this industry, Happy New Year! Let’s welcome the new year with compassion, commitment, and joy!
- I want to express my gratitude to everyone. Your sincere effort to work for the success of our company amazes me. I feel how much you love this company and strive for its success. Happy New Year to all!
Don’t get stumped on wrapping up the year.
Year End Letters to Employees
As this year is about to end, may I extend my gratitude for the excellent job you’ve done in this company. We are looking forward to having another great year with you.
First of all, I would like to thank you for all of your efforts in meeting our targets this year. In fact, you were the force that drove sales up, exceeding the past years’ performance. May the new year be a happy one for you and your family.
To one of the most dedicated employees this company has ever had, thank you so much. Your motivation has also encouraged your officemates to do their best so that goals can be achieved. We are really very happy to have you in our team!
The Management Team
Working with someone as responsible as you is so satisfying. You look for the correct solution to every problem you encounter. You have shown, with all the efforts you have exerted, how loyal and dedicated you are in this company. May the coming year be a fruitful one for you and your loved ones!
The CEO of Gratefulness
The Marketing Team would like to thank you for a job well done this past year. Your amazing ideas really helped our company grow in terms of market size and sales revenues. Looking forward to another eventful year ahead! Happy New Year!
The CMO of Caring
On behalf of the management, I would like to extend my gratitude to you for helping this company attain its objectives. May the coming year be another successful one for us despite the tight competition in this industry we’re in.
Your devotion to this company is incomparable! Thank you and may the coming year be one of true happiness and success.
Related Reading: 105+ Employee Review Phrases on Accountability / Ownership
We would like to thank you for your dedication to duty. We see in your every work and deed how you love this company. May the coming year be a remarkable one for you and your family.
Founder and CEO
Thank you so much for leading your group to attain great heights. You are one good example of how a true leader should be. Have a happy New Year celebration with your loved ones!
You’ll forever be remembered as someone who can make her group not only meet the company’s objectives but also exceed them! Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in the workplace. Happy New Year!
Thank you for being in our group. You showed how a team should work in achieving a common goal. Never can we find someone who can lead as better as you! May you have a new year full of love and joy!
You are one trusted employee! This year, you showed us how you care for this company. Have a great year ahead and enjoy the celebration with your loved ones.
Thank you for being an employee who has the guts to speak up whenever he feels that there’s something wrong and if the company will be compromised.
Have a wonderful year ahead!
You truly deserve the “Best Employee” recognition you got. Thank you for all of your help in making this company reach its goals and objectives.
You never fail to amaze top management with your remarkable insights and grand innovations. Thank you and we’re excited to have another year working with someone as great as you!
Thank you for your new discoveries and innovative ideas. They brought us great milestones! Have a remarkable new year!
You are one great inspiration to others. You motivate your teammates to do their best in any situation. Thank you for being a good example. May the new year be a happy and fruitful one for you and your loved ones.
Thank you so much for your excellent work this year. You brought the company to that level that all our competitors envy! Have a wonderful year ahead!
Thank you for your efforts at work this year.
End of Year Quotes for Employees
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Coming together is a beginning … Keeping together is progress … Working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- “Keep grinding until the end of the year. Then take a couple days off and get back to it for the rest of next year.” – A bad boss
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The day is what you make it. So why not make it a great one?” – Steve Schulte
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “It’s not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
- “Keep your face to the sun and you cannot see the shadows.” – Helen Keller
- “A leader’s job is to look into the future, and to see the organization not as it is … but as it can become.” – Successories
- “Well done, is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.” – Henry J. Kaiser
New Fiscal Year Message to Employees
- To the greatest assets of this company, let’s rejoice for we have exceeded our goals because of your hard work and perseverance. May the new fiscal year bring us on the same path to growth and success.
- Your integrity has helped us this past year. Hoping that we are motivated as well to make the new fiscal year a prosperous one for this company.
I would like to thank each of you for your dedication to accomplishing all of the objectives we have set. May this new fiscal year shower us with blessings in terms of sales and profits.
- To my loyal employees who, despite all of the challenges were able to move this organization back to its peak, thank you so much.
- This year has been a profitable one even if we had so many problems. This only happened because of your hard work. Hoping that this new fiscal year would again be a great one for us.
Thank you for ending this fiscal year with the highest revenues that this company ever had. Wishing to the Almighty that the next fiscal year will be as profitable as this.
- Our books showed how all of you worked hand in hand to accomplish what we have all set. May our goals be achieved again this coming fiscal year.
- I want to express my gratitude for we have exceeded our objectives primarily due to your work attitude and diligence. May the new fiscal year be as prosperous as this.
- This fiscal year has been so productive. Thank you for all of the efforts you have made to make it as such.
- We would like to acknowledge all of the hard work you’ve contributed to make this fiscal year a very fruitful one. Cheers! Thank you and keep up the amazingly good work.
Topics to Discuss in a Year End Messages
It is customary in a company to give year-end messages to employees. These messages could be formal letters to individual employees or to a team or speeches that supervisors, managers, or CEOs given during year-end celebrations.
Employees look forward to these because this helps them feel valued in the organization, thus boosting their morale and making them more motivated to work.
These year-end messages are thoroughly thought of to make each clear and impactful. Several topics can be discussed in such a message:
- Acknowledging employees’ hard work and determination.
- Thanking employees for persevering in meeting goals. Always try to be specific about goals that were attained: number of customers served, sales revenue, productivity, any charitable work the company has been involved in.
- Showing compliments and appreciation for outstanding performance.
- Highlighting employees’ good characteristics or expertise like dedication, strategizing and problem-solving skills, high productivity, and leadership abilities. You could highlight employees that celebrated work anniversaries during the year.
- Encouraging employees to keep up the good work and continue to be motivated in accomplishing company objectives.
- Emphasizing how valuable each employee is to the overall teams success.
As one year ends, another year begins. But before you closing the books on another year make sure to take the time to thank the employees and staff who make it happen every day. Not only is it the right thing to do, you might be surprised by the gracious responses your employees provide.