I’m familiar living with debt. For years in my 20s, I could bet that any call from an unknown number was a debt collector. Sometimes it was a human being on the other end of the line, other times it was a robocall. I’d even get these calls on the weekend.
In the United States today, debt is a reality for most with American household debt reaching a record height of $14.6 trillion according to the Federal Reserve. And there is 7,568 debt collection agencies employing roughly 145,000 people to help ensure these are paid back.
According to statistics, one in four Americans has a debt that’s currently in collections. This means the original creditor has sent a debt to a third-party or agency to collect on the debt.
For anyone running a debt collection agency, loan business, are someone with carrying an overdue balance will be able to relate with these slogans and taglines. Let’s take a look.
- Debt Collection Marketing Slogans
- Debt Collection Taglines
- Debt Collection Quotes
- Quotes about Debt Collectors
- Loan Company Marketing Slogans
- Loan Company Taglines
Debt Collection Marketing Slogans
Debt collections is a necessary business to help companies get paid more of what they’re owed. And marketing that business is important to maintain an image that suits the business. Here are marketing slogans you can use for your debt collection campaigns.
- Balance your best interests in collecting debts.
- Don’t let your debt overcome you.
- Forgetting a debt doesn’t mean it’s paid.
- Have debtors? We collect. Always.
- If you have debts to collect, let us do it for you and relieve the hassle.
- Is your life full of debt? Let us give you a reality check!
- It pays to let us get your debts.
- We’ve been collecting for decades.
- Let’s make collecting debt easier.
- We have more than 500 debt collector ready on call for your company.
- Get back into the black with our debt collection services.
- Life’s better when debts are collected.
- Take away the risk and let us get your debt.
- We’ll do the bugging and followup for you.
- We chase debts, and always catch them.
- Let’s get those invoices paid.
- We make our customers’ problems our problems.
- You can’t spend your way out of debt.
- Add to your bottom line with our professional debt collection services.
Debt Collection Taglines
Here are some ideal taglines you can add to your brand name to get the right message across about debt collection.
- Because life’s complicated enough.
- Connecting all your collection needs.
- Debts are our business.
- Expertise you need. Service you deserve!
- Helping You Make Smart Choices.
- Taking care of what’s important.
- We have the highest collection rates in the industry.
- We robocall until we collect.
- The Smarter Way to get your money.
- We always get your debt.
- We bring your debts back.
- We chase your debt, before it chases you.
- We collect problem debts.
- We get your debt.
- We know ways to get your debts paid.
- We listen. We work. You prosper.
Debt Collection Quotes
There’s a lot that’s been said about debt collectors… both good and bad. Here are some quotes.
- “Don’t let your mouth write no check that your tail can’t cash.” – Bo Diddley
- “A small debt produces a debtor; a large one, an enemy.” – Publilius Syrus
- “Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need most.” – American Proverb
- “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.” – Unknown
- “Debt can turn a free, happy person into a bitter human being.” – Michael Mihalik
“Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.” – Henry Wheeler Shaw
- “Good times are when people make debts to pay in bad times.” – Robert Quinlin
- “He that dies pays all debts.” – William Shakespeare
- “Home life ceases to be free and beautiful as soon as it is founded on borrowing and debt.” – Henrik Ibsen
- “I’m in debt. I am a true American.” – Balki Bartokomous
- “If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.” – John Maynard Keynes
- “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” – Earl Wilson
- “In God we trust; all others must pay cash.” – American Proverb
- “It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.” – Leonard Orr
- “Never spend your money before you have it.” – Thomas Jefferson
“One of the greatest disservices you can do a man is to lend him money that he can’t pay back.” – Jesse Jones
- “Promises make debt, and debt makes promises.” – Dutch Proverb
- “Rather go to bed supperless, than rise in debt.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Some debts are fun when you are acquiring them, but none are fun when you set about retiring them.” – Ogden Nash
- “Speak not of my debts unless you mean to pay them.” – George Herbert
- “Ten million dollars after I’d become a star I was deeply in debt.” – Sammy Davis, Jr.
- “We all think we’re going to get out of debt.” – Louie Anderson
Quotes about Debt Collectors
Debt collectors have often had as bad an image as debt collection itself and sometimes worse. These people can be downright nasty and leave terrible messages and claims. And while that image pertains only to the minority out there, examples like this have cast a bad image of debt collectors. So here are some quotes that pertain to those nasty collectors.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Earl Wilson
- A hundred wagon loads of thoughts will not pay a single ounce of debt. – Italian Proverb
- Beefs against debt collectors are consistently among the top complaints received by both the FTC and state attorneys general. – Gary Weiss
- Creditors have better memories than debtors. – Benjamin Franklin
- Debt collectors like to play on your emotions because they think you’ll give in and do something you can’t