Is there someone in your life who lifts you up? Turns your frown upside down? Brings light into your life where there would only be darkness?
Show your appreciation to these kindhearted people by sending any of these thank you messages below. I’ve written more than 115 sample notes you can send to coworkers, friends, or family members so they understand the positive impact.
- Thank You for Making Me Smile Messages
- Thank You for Making Me Smile When I’m Sad Messages
- Thank You for Making Me Happy Messages
- Thank You for Making Me Happy Message for Him
- Thank You for Making Me Happy Message for Her
- Thank You for Making Me Happy Message to Coworkers
- Happiness Quotes
- How can you thank someone for making you feel special?
Thank You for Making Me Smile Messages
These thank-you messages are direct, simple, and can truly make them smile.
- Thank you for making my day. You don’t know how much I need your optimism. I was really feeling down when you bumped into me.
- I had a really rough day. But you know what? Our small talk and your positive attitude made me smile. I feel better now.
- You have been my inspiration, my cheerleader, and my therapist. My goal is to pay my new found happiness forward onto others. I wish you many blessings in the future.
- Do you know how awesome you are? You made a grumpy old fellow like me smile.
- I need a smile today. Thank you for bringing that positivity to me.
- I’ve been down lately. But you make me feel better with your positive disposition.
- It’s not every day that one could find a person who could make you smile. You are one of those people.
You have the gift of making other people smile.
- Thank you for making a sad, depressed person regain their hope. I see that the sunshine will eventually come again.
- You bathe your friends in positivity and hope. That’s why I like you. That’s why people are drawn to you.
- Thank you for making a smile on my face. I needed that today.
- Your positive and happy attitude is really something else.
- You’re always smiling and positive. Your aura of joy is contagious.
- Even in the worst of times, you still manage to make me smile. Thank you.
- Your advice about hope, happiness, and living life to the fullest gives me positive energy.
- You were there when I needed a smile. Thank you!
- With a smile, you made my day brighter. Keep on shining.
- The world becomes a happier place when you make someone smile.
- Thank you for bringing a smile to my face! You are an incredible person with a kind and generous spirit. Your words and deeds always bring me joy and hope. I can’t express how grateful I am for your presence in my life. Here’s to more beautiful moments together
Thank You for Making Me Smile When I’m Sad Messages
A person who makes you smile when struggling through the quagmires of life is truly a special one.
- The world is a sad place. That’s why we need inspiring, happy people like you.
- Yesterday, I was sad. Your text message was the lighting bolt I needed to get out of a rut.
- That’s why I like you. You always seem to see the brighter side of things. Thank you so much for the phone call.
- Sad as I may be, I appreciate your presence and talks. You make me smile. I will continue to push ahead through these life challenges.
- The best thing about being sad? You’re always there to make sure I’ll be happy.
- Sadness is nothing. Happiness is everything. You are everything.
- You’ve always reminded me life is a choice. I’m taking your advice. I choose to be happy.
- The greatest thing about you is that you can make the saddest day beautiful.
- If sadness is a disease. I feel like you are my cure.
Related Reading: 105+ Simple & Polite Ways to Say Thank You for a Party Invitation
- I can’t thank you enough for helping me see the light of day. I feel like the storm clouds are finally beginning to pass me over.
- Anyone who has dark thoughts ought to talk to you. You bring calmness and perspective that I’ve never felt before.
- The great thing about you is that you can see happiness even on the bleakest of days. How do you do it? It must be a gift.
- Thank you for being my light during the dark days. Keep on shining my bright candle.
- I know you’re already tired of me on my shenanigans. But thank you for always lighting me up.
- Depression is really unbearable. Yet you never gave up on me. You were always on my side. Thank you for giving me the tools needed to cope with my condition.
- Thank you for making me laugh. I needed that after a really depressing day in the office. It felt like everyone was out to get me.
- There’s something in you that always makes me happy despite me being a cynical person.
Thank You for Making Me Happy Messages
Thank a person who injected positivity and happiness in you through any of these messages.
- You’re a boon to my life. Thank you for being just you.
- Your happiness is contagious. No wonder people around you are happy too.
- You are happiness personified. Thank you for making me happy.
- Thank you! The world needs more happy people like you.
- Recently, I felt worthless. But through your happy advice, you gave my life purpose again.
- Thank you for making me smile. If all people are like you, the world would be a happier place.
- It’s amazing that even the smallest things make you smile. I’m adopting that attitude.
- Thank you for teaching me to appreciate and be happy over the most trivial things.
I like your attitude. Nothing is trivial. Everything is special.
- I’m looking at things like your eyes. Through you, everything is colored with happiness.
- It isn’t every day that you find a friend who can make you truly happy. Thank you for being that friend.
- It’s people like you who make me happy. Thank you for being here.
- In hard times like these, I’m glad that I have you on my side.
- Thank you for helping me through the hard times. You make me smile.
- Thank you for putting a smile on my face. It’s been a hard day.
- If my day goes to shambles, the first person I always go to is you. That’s because you make me smile.
- Being your friend is amazing. I never had so much positivity in my life.
Thank You for Making Me Happy Message for Him
Use any of these sample messages to thank a friend, boyfriend, or husband.
- You’re my key to happiness. Thank you!
- My day is always bright when I’m with you.
- When I’m with you, I’m happy. When you’re not, my day feels mediocre.
- Feeling absolutely loved when I’m with you. Thank you!
- Being with a happy boy makes me a happy girl! I love you.
- Loving you is like eating chocolates. It makes me happy!
- As a travel buddy, you make my adventures even better! Thank you for the happy trips.
- Your companionship is a balm of happiness.
- Thank you for being my best male friend. You make me smile big.
Your presence makes the coldest day warm. Thank you for the happiness you bring.
- Happiness is you. Thank you!
- You are my sunshine! You’re my happiness.
- If I’m angry, sad, or depressed, you’re the first person I want to go to.
- You have a talent for making the most miserable woman smile. Thank you.
- I know I haven’t been the perfect girlfriend. But nevertheless, you make me happy in every way. Thank you.
- You’re the boy who could make me fly. Thank you!
- You’re the only boy who can make me genuinely smile. Thank you for your positive spirit.
Thank You for Making Me Happy Message for Her
Use any of these messages to thank a female friend, girlfriend, or wife.
- When you play the violin, it makes me really happy. Thank you for playing with me.
- You are the sunshine of my life. Thank you for your love.
- I know you have had bad experiences with your previous boyfriend. But I’m really grateful that you stayed positive. You make me smile the whole time.
- Smart, funny, and witty girls like you are a come-on. Thank you for being a great friend.
- You’re beautiful, you’re kind, and you make me happy. Thank you!
- I’m always proud when I’m with you. People say we look very happy together.
Being with you is an honor and a privilege. Thank you for being with me.
- How do you make me happy? Let me count the ways.
- Always be the happy girl you are. It makes everyone happy.
- The thing is, I miss your smile and positive energy.
- Most of my ex-girlfriends are smug. You’re different. You’re always happy.
- Thank you for being the happiest girl in the world. Being so makes me happy too.
- A happy guy means there’s a happy girl supporting him.
- Thank you for supporting me in all my endeavors. You make me very happy.
- Keep up your happy disposition. I love it.
- A table, a violin, a steak, and you. That’s a perfect combo for my happiness.
- Every time you say “I love you,” it makes me really happy.
Thank You for Making Me Happy Message to Coworkers
The best coworkers are those who can make the entire team smile. I believe that positive workers are more productive workers.
- I always look forward to working with the team because of your positive attitude.
- Thank you for making dreaded Mondays happy.
- While everyone else sulks in the office, I keep on smiling because of you.
- Coworkers like you make me extremely proud and happy.
- With your hard and smart work, you made this manager really happy.
- You’re all amazing! This team makes me smile every day.
- Keep up your positive attitude. Remember, you’re making this company smile every day.
- Thank you for making our customers smile.
Related Reading: 101+ Memorable Ways to Say Thank You for a Wonderful Evening
- We just got the Best in Customer Service award! Thank you for being so nice to customers.
- I think we can do anything together. Thank you for being my teammate.
- When I’m with a positive worker like you, I can’t help but smile as well.
- Even in the toughest times, you never fail to cheer up the team. Thank you!
- You’re the greatest team in the world! You are all wonderful!
- You are the source of hope and happiness for this company.
- Sales are really good! You make me proud and happy. Thank you!
- I don’t think there’s an obstacle that will stop us when you guys are around. I’m happy for you!
- Your success is the company’s success. Thank you for all your hard work.
Use these quotes for motivating people to be happy and positive.
- You can be sad or happy in life. It’s all your choice.
- Share your happiness. It makes it real.
- Be the giver of happiness.
- Experience the joy of giving.
- The only way to be happy is to give happiness to someone.
- Happy thoughts, even the slightest ones, can make the saddest days better.
- Happiness starts with you—-and a good friend!
- What a day needs so that it would be good is one happy, positive person.
- Be positive. Be a positive energy that everyone needs.
- A day is too short and precious to be sad.
- “Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Happiness is only real when shared.” – Christopher McCandless
- “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” – George Orwell
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
How can you thank someone for making you feel special?
Here are some things that you can do to show your appreciation to someone who makes you feel valued, worthy, and important.
- Follow advice and suggestions. The person will recognize you are actually listening to their advice and taking action.
- Give small gift or token of appreciation. It doesn’t have to be expensive just meaningful to you in some way.
- Treat the person to a coffee, lunch, or dinner.
- Share or indulge in passions. For example, if the person likes scale modeling, spend an afternoon or two accompanying him to hobby shops. Spend an evening with him making models.
- Send him a letter, card, note, or email expressing how much the person made a difference in your life.
Every day, you are bombarded with difficulties, challenges, and doubts. These obstacles are a part of life for everyone, but that doesn’t make it easy. If you don’t, these challenges can result in longterm depression and a sense of anxiousness.
Fortunately, you don’t have to face life’s struggles alone. There are lots of good people—spouses, lovers, loved ones, friends, colleagues, or even strangers—who can infuse you with positive energy and face the day with a smile.